Author Topic: pillars of hope  (Read 4518 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
pillars of hope
« on: June 14, 2005, 01:56:00 PM »
can any one tell me something about the pillars of hope program.... and also if you ever had a life contract, and dont want to live it but your not 18, and you dont want to get sent back....what do you do..

be serious.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
pillars of hope
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2005, 03:17:00 PM »
Here's about all we've got on POH

http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?So ... 1&forum=44

You should probably google "pillars of hope" along w/ a couple other individual and organization names to learn more.

How to get out of the life contract w/o getting shipped off again? It might be pretty trickey. Do you have relatives or other adults in your like (teachers, coaches, clergy, for example) who you can talk to about it in confidence? You may just have to put up w/ it till you come of age. But your best bet is probably to try and get some trusted adults to understand your dilemma and see if they can either talk some sense into your parents or protect you from them.

"People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world."
"Isn't your pants' zipper supposed to be in the front?"
--Hobbs to Calvin

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
pillars of hope
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2005, 03:51:00 PM »
On 2005-06-14 12:17:00, Antigen wrote:

"Here's about all we've got on POH

http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?So ... 1&forum=44

You should probably google "pillars of hope" along w/ a couple other individual and organization names to learn more.

How to get out of the life contract w/o getting shipped off again? It might be pretty trickey. Do you have relatives or other adults in your like (teachers, coaches, clergy, for example) who you can talk to about it in confidence? You may just have to put up w/ it till you come of age. But your best bet is probably to try and get some trusted adults to understand your dilemma and see if they can either talk some sense into your parents or protect you from them.

"People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world."
"Isn't your pants' zipper supposed to be in the front?"
--Hobbs to Calvin

"

well livin with my dad aint an option since hes
" non working"  but i wanna move out like now and live with my friend..

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
pillars of hope
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2005, 05:24:00 PM »
Well, quite frankly, if your mom is that much of a zealot you'll probably have to arrange some sort of legal protection for yourself. And that's bound to be messy, ugly and hurtful. But, like any bitter medicine, you just have to weight the risks against the benefits. Nobody wants to bring trouble down on their own family. But I know what it's like living in fear of getting sent off and actually getting sent off.

What do your grandparents, aunts and uncles, older kin, teachers and neighbors think?  You need to find allies who will help you in this.

The Constitution of the United States is a law for rulers and people equally in war and peace. And covers with the shield of it's protection all classes of men at all times and under all circumstances.
--US Supreme Court, Ex Parte Milligan

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
pillars of hope
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2005, 06:18:00 PM »
ahh... my whole family is program wacked on my moms side... my dad is the only sane person... i hate livin in fear of getting sent back.. not becuz of n e abuse cuz that never happened while i was there...that i saw or heard of, but because  theres no reality in there

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
pillars of hope
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2005, 07:18:00 PM »
On 2005-06-14 15:18:00, Anonymous wrote:

"ahh... my whole family is program wacked on my moms side... my dad is the only sane person... i hate livin in fear of getting sent back.. not becuz of n e abuse cuz that never happened while i was there...that i saw or heard of, but because  theres no reality in there"

You had plenty of opportunity to write your life contract and agree on it, right?  Are you blaming your life contract not working on your parents?   Sounds like you want to chuk it completely.  Anything wrong with some modifications that aren't "back doors?"

Did you agree to your parents manipulating your contract just so you could come home?  Is that working for you?  The contract is meant to help with clarity, not run your life.  

Like Antigen said, find some relatives that will enable you...oops, I mean help you.  

PHX

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
pillars of hope
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2005, 07:45:00 PM »
On 2005-06-14 16:18:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

"ahh... my whole family is program wacked on my moms side... my dad is the only sane person... i hate livin in fear of getting sent back.. not becuz of n e abuse cuz that never happened while i was there...that i saw or heard of, but because  theres no reality in there"

You had plenty of opportunity to write your life contract and agree on it, right?  Are you blaming your life contract not working on your parents?   Sounds like you want to chuk it completely.  Anything wrong with some modifications that aren't "back doors?"

Did you agree to your parents manipulating your contract just so you could come home?  Is that working for you?  The contract is meant to help with clarity, not run your life.  

Like Antigen said, find some relatives that will enable you...oops, I mean help you.  

PHX

"

This kids needs help getting away from people like you, PHX. People who choose the WWASP cult over their own children. People will willingly pay others to abuse children, and then hide behind a self-righteous "but we were helping them!" mask. You are pathetic. Grow a brain.

Offline Verbal Razors

• View Profile
pillars of hope
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2005, 07:49:00 PM »
On 2005-06-14 16:18:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

PHX

"

Spoken Like a Good Lil Nazi...Im proud.
ever fuck with someone who has nothing to lose..

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
pillars of hope
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2005, 08:18:00 AM »
no need for the nazi signs... know there is no rearranging my life contract... whats been written has been written. everyone wirtes it so they can go home. no one really wants to do any of whats in it. all im saying is it ok for now... i mean yeah i did write it and hell its actually a pretty good one. not strict at all, i just hate living under my moms roof

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
pillars of hope
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2005, 08:18:00 AM »
no need for the nazi signs... know there is no rearranging my life contract... whats been written has been written. everyone wirtes it so they can go home. no one really wants to do any of whats in it. all im saying is it ok for now... i mean yeah i did write it and hell its actually a pretty good one. not strict at all, i just hate living under my moms roof

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
pillars of hope
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2005, 01:16:00 PM »
So are you working on an Independence Plan?  BTW, your life contract CAN be changed.  If you believe it's set in stone, then you were mis- informed.  

If you don't want to live at home, get a plan together to make it work for you. What will it take to do that? You graduated, that's a BIG thing. If you don't have a clue, ask your mom to get one of the Coaches there to help in making it a successful move.  

PHX

Offline leleNtom

• View Profile
pillars of hope
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2005, 01:34:00 PM »
do u go to a program? just wanted to know. i know all that allready. no family coaches i hate therapist and junk  like that... i think they are the brainwashers not the programs. im not of age to move out, though i will be shortly.. its like its too difficult. could i be sent to jail if i moved out and lived with a friend?

For myself, I do not believe in any revelation. As for a future life, every man must judge for himself between conflicting vague probabilities.
--Charles Robert Darwin, English naturalist

SAgrad....

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
pillars of hope
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2005, 01:37:00 PM »
On 2005-06-15 10:16:00, Anonymous wrote:

"So are you working on an Independence Plan?  BTW, your life contract CAN be changed.  If you believe it's set in stone, then you were mis- informed.  

If you don't want to live at home, get a plan together to make it work for you. What will it take to do that? You graduated, that's a BIG thing. If you don't have a clue, ask your mom to get one of the Coaches there to help in making it a successful move.  

PHX  

"

This kid needs help getting AWAY from program sickos like you. You, of course, suggest he'll invite even more of them into his life.

Graduation is a big thing, indeed. It marks the kid's entrance into the cult and his/her loyalty to the Holy Program. It's a big thing. But it's not a good or positive thing as you implied. On the contrary.

To the original poster: it looks like you'll have to suffer until you'll be able to move away. Stay strong. Things do get better. You'll get away from this cult eventually.

Offline leleNtom

• View Profile
pillars of hope
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2005, 01:43:00 PM »
i dont freakin care about the damn cult... i never and will never think thats what it is... im more conserned about my sanity living at home. being in the program, the only thing i ever feared was going home to live with my mom. because i knew it would be like it was before csa. hell. no program life was not better, in some ways maybe, but not all. i enjoy reality and socialness. but i dont give a fuck about this damn cult thing everone talks about.

can u see my frustration>

The right of self-defense is the first law of nature; in most governments it has been the study of rulers to confine this right within the narrowest possible limits. ... and [when] the right of the people to keep and bear arms is, under any color or pretext whatsoever, prohibited, liberty, if not already annihilated, is on the brink of destruction.
-- St. George Tucker, Judge of the Virginia Supreme Court 1803

SAgrad....

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
pillars of hope
« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2005, 01:46:00 PM »
Obviously you must have had family problems before you left home, correct? Of course WWASP didn't help, you've been gone the entire time. If anything things will be more difficult at home now, as you begin to readjust to normal living. Your not exactly saying what the problem is?