Author Topic: RANT & RAVE  (Read 5047 times)

Offline Tha Truth

• View Profile
RANT & RAVE
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2005, 04:47:00 PM »
Kind of like they have an academic boarding school in Nephi? not an RTC?? Yeah, I don't know who you are but you've obviously taken everything the Suds said, hook, line, and sinker. You should really re-think that...I'm sure it wasn't accredited or licensed or whatever, but they did have teenagers living with them. Maybe you're right about them starting in the 90s, but to say that the lodge was strictly hunting & fishing is absolutely incorrect. I don't know when they started doing it, but they did run a program up there- I've met some of the kids that lived with them at that time.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Tha truth will find you out\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
RANT & RAVE
« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2005, 05:23:00 PM »
The Sudweeks did start a "school" up there. They had the kids in Canada 9 months and then down in Mexico for 3 months. But that was in the late 90's. This was when the Sudweeks got kicked out of Mexico for "operating a business without a license." They then opened the so-called school in Nephi. What I meant was in the 80's they were trying to run a hunting/fishing camp.
Suds have always had EXTRA kids around---foster kids, like Darlene for one. This girl they CLAIM is adopted, but IS NOT.
All this PRETEND ADOPTION issue of Darlene came out in the Regina v Sudweeks appeal transcript.
Another Sudweek TALE--OH WE KNOW all about adopted kids---matter of fact, we have an adopted daughter.

Offline Tha Truth

• View Profile
RANT & RAVE
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2005, 08:20:00 AM »
Hey Sarah,
you posted here awhile ago, thought I'd hit you back. I'm not doing much. How are you? Even though our opinions obviously differ immensely on this subject, I hope we can still be cool. I dunno, it's up to you. I obviously have really strong feelings about all this and I hope you understand. Anyway, PM me sometime if you want.
Annie

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
RANT & RAVE
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2005, 02:58:00 PM »
Hey!..how do I PM you..id do it..but i dont know how. :wave:

Offline Tha Truth

• View Profile
RANT & RAVE
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2005, 04:42:00 PM »
Under my posts just hit that "profile" thing.  Once you're in my profile you have the option of PMing me...I think you just might have to type my user name in...I don't know.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
RANT & RAVE
« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2005, 09:25:00 PM »
soul for sale dear??..??..??....GORILLA having a tough time....deep seated depression, complaining and explaining all the time /// I hear.........can't seem to shake her self induced despair........no GROUP....sitting alone on the new throne.....ugly stoop below the pigeon coup........can't understand why she can't fly...........despair as she cleans the fallen shIT from her hair............sad life..sad wife......despair may lead to thoughts of ending her ----?..........28 days in the hole...put up like a mole........she lacks the compassion.....she sold her soul........AMF

WHO'S GORILLA!!!??..............WHO'S YOUR DADDY CHERYL??

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
RANT & RAVE
« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2005, 11:45:00 PM »
Cheryl depressed? don't think so. Probably takes a conscious to accept she's done something wrong to get all down and depressed. She likes the meaness she does, thrives on it. Let's see how she likes her little day in court Monday. All smiles then? Maybe the little Whitmore choir can sing a tune for her like they did for the dog-and-pony show for KSL news!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
RANT & RAVE
« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2005, 08:28:00 AM »
Is Lawyer Jack a criminal lawyer?  Get to see him in court, huh?
Read about him on internet--lots of time chasing down school teacher...seems it's not nice to be gay in Utah. Not nice at all. But, this teacher kept her job just fine! Good for her.

Offline AMF

• View Profile
RANT & RAVE
« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2005, 08:25:00 PM »
lawyer Jack's peers rate his ability as a "BV" on the Martindale-Hubbell lawyer service.

CV Peer Review Rating ? an excellent first Rating and a statement of a lawyer's above average ability and very high ethics.

BV Peer Review Rating ? an indication of an exemplary reputation and well-established practice. A typical lawyer is in mid-career, with a significant client base and high professional standing.

AV Peer Review Rating ? shows that a lawyer has reached the height of professional excellence. He or she has usually practiced law for many years, and is recognized for the highest levels of skill and integrity.

The BV rating seems to be a stretch.....that's for sure......

all to know....more to the show.......civil TIN to the clerk....rush of air...skirt up to her chin....dancing in her underwear.........suit flies across the floor.......close the store...assets to the test......several in line to take the rest..............court today...tomorrow...next week....months ahead...........no rest.she'll wish she was dead...............AMF

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
RANT & RAVE
« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2005, 08:56:00 PM »
lawyer JACK over his head.............read up....against the best...liked by CLAN and judge ROY.....JACK just CHERYL's boy-toy...hey MARK.....going to live in the dark???  come out...stark naked....no planes...........change flights.....she's just tOO tight...that's right...CHERYLS lost control................scram while it's gOOd................AMF

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
RANT & RAVE
« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2005, 11:04:00 PM »
Think Markie Boy might split, huh?  Kept saying "that's enough Cheryl!" But he's no angel boy, and the investigation's still on. Still time. Blame, slam, oh, damn!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
RANT & RAVE
« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2005, 12:14:00 PM »
On 2005-06-18 18:25:00, Anonymous wrote:

"soul for sale dear??..??..??....GORILLA having a tough time....deep seated depression, complaining and explaining all the time /// I hear.........can't seem to shake her self induced despair........no GROUP....sitting alone on the new throne.....ugly stoop below the pigeon coup........can't understand why she can't fly...........despair as she cleans the fallen shIT from her hair............sad life..sad wife......despair may lead to thoughts of ending her ----?..........28 days in the hole...put up like a mole........she lacks the compassion.....she sold her soul........AMF

WHO'S GORILLA!!!??..............WHO'S YOUR DADDY CHERYL??"

come out come out where ever you are!!!!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
RANT & RAVE
« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2005, 12:25:00 PM »
Maybe Gorilla's working on which "FACE" to present in court next week: this new 'lovely'  or the regular ole Queen of Mean ::bangin::

To do the "sweet pitiful boo-hoo thing"
Or come out like a wild screaming maniac!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
RANT & RAVE
« Reply #28 on: July 15, 2005, 03:33:00 PM »
It must be time for GROUP GROUP GROUP!
And time for Ken Stettler to check this place out! There's to be no therapy at Whitmore!
It's academic's only.
Any summer classes taking place at the Whitmore?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
RANT & RAVE
« Reply #29 on: July 15, 2005, 11:07:00 PM »
Must be time for GROUP GROUP GROUP!!!!
Get her the fuck outta here!