Author Topic: yes joyce harris is a teacher but what does it teach kids th  (Read 7902 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
You should have called their parents and let them be responsible for the decisions concerning their kids.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Gmom

• View Profile
yes joyce harris is a teacher but what does it teach kids th
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2005, 02:42:00 PM »
Until you know the circumstances, don't make judgements.  Look at what Chris' mother is doing to him.  She is siding with Cheryl over her own son.  What makes you think the parents of these boys would not have done the same?????

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2005, 03:04:00 PM »
sure..maybe their parents would have sent them back..and i know that is why they probably have not gotten in touch with their parents..because they didnt want to go back..but what joyce did was wrong as well. Now the kids parents are running around hectic worrying about their kids..just like joyce worried when she came and got her own daughter..so she knows the feeling as with any adult who has kids. She should have not bought that ticket..which it is also proved...just as much as Cheryl has been charged, that she did get that ticket. That is also illegal. I still wonder about that woman too when half of the kids saw her yank and then push zita down the stairs at the mansion because her daughter did NOT want to leave. It id funny how she also got her daughter right around the same time she found out her daughter was telling all the kids how her mother beat her and her dad spanked her..hmm...anyways, it doesnt matter, nothing can be done about that now..until Zita reports her in AGAIN to CPS..her own daughter..hmm..strange, but my point is just the fact that it was also not legal for buying those kids that ticket as they are minors, and she can get in trouble for that too. Im out
-Sarah

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2005, 03:09:00 PM »
Sarah, assuming that someone actually has some convincing evidence that Joyce bought tickets for these kids (doubtful, but for the sake of argument, ok) what law do you think she broke?

I think the human race encountered Peak Intelligence decades or centuries ago. The human race has been degrading into imbeciles ever since.
http://www.erichufschmid.net/Conspiracies_Underdogs_Main.html' target='_new'>Eric Hufschmid

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2005, 03:14:00 PM »
assisting a minor...hey..it was the cops who called the airport and they said Joyce Harris was the one who paid for it..eh, i doubt anything is going to happen to her..im just saying that it was wrong.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2005, 03:18:00 PM »
Assisting a minor in fleeing abuse is neither wrong or illegal. But, of course, this is all hypothetical. I believe Joyce paid for airline tickets about as much as I believe Leah stole a horse from the Suds.

Rulers who wish to subvert the public liberty may have found an established clergy convenient auxiliaries. A just government, instituted to secure and perpetuate it, needs them not.
http://www.law.ou.edu/hist/remon.html' target='_new'>James Madison, "A Memorial and Remonstrance", 1785

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2005, 03:22:00 PM »
well it doenst matter to me whether it is believed or not..it doesnt affect me, but the cops..the one who doesnt "like" the whitmore or whatever is going on with that got involved in finding those kids, and that is how it was found out. The horse thing with Leah..who knows? I dont really know, but from what Leah told me when I was with her in the program, was that they brought the horse up there that she has had for quite some time, and gave it to the Sudweeks since they got it for free in the first place, and she was going to get another horse..which she did, but then sold it.
-Sarah

Offline mouse

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2005, 03:30:00 PM »
Even if it was her horse, she neglected to provide the funds necessary to feed and care for it. Therefore, she still owes. It was a pretty long time that thing was here and the Sudweeks cared for it out of their pockets.

Because they didn't want to NEGLECT or ABUSE the animal.

Now doesn't that say something? Hmmm, looks like someone needs their thinking chair...  :roll:
We will fight, but not out of spite; for someone must stand up for what\'s right, because where there\'s a man who has no voice, there ours shall go singing.\"
Jewel, \'Hands\'

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2005, 03:40:00 PM »
Sarah:
THIS IS A LIE.

It has already been PROVEN by Offier Wright that Mark Sudweeks is a LIAR and Joyce Harris never pushed her daughter OR anything abusive at the Whitmore.
THIS IS AN OUTRIGHT LIE>>>>>
It has been proven to be an OUT RIGHT LIE on this site over and over and over....
GO PLAY THIS LIE SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2005, 03:41:00 PM »
Why the DEFLECTION GAME???

Cheryl Sudweeks is the one charged with child abuse!!!!!

NOT Joyce Harris.

Get it!!  OK?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2005, 03:57:00 PM »
get your facts strait ginger call the FBI it is a crime

Offline mouse

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2005, 04:14:00 PM »
You can't make someone believe something opposite than what they saw with their own eyes.

I'm not sure if Sarah was there, but I was, and Joyce Harris was extremely rough with her little girl and did throw her down the stairs. Zita did refuse to leave the Whitmore, and Harris did drag her out to the car.

I think a witness at the scene of this crime when it occured is a lot more reliable than this "he said she said" bs.

Get over it. You're wrong, okay?
We will fight, but not out of spite; for someone must stand up for what\'s right, because where there\'s a man who has no voice, there ours shall go singing.\"
Jewel, \'Hands\'

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2005, 04:25:00 PM »
On 2005-06-12 13:14:00, mouse wrote:

"You can't make someone believe something opposite than what they saw with their own eyes.

Oh yes, you absolutely can! If you have adequate control of the group, communication and behavior, you can make damned near anyone believe whatever you want. Here's a good read on how that works:

http://www.factnet.org/Thought_Reform_Exists.htm

The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with power to endanger the public liberty.
-- John Adams, (1772)

Offline mouse

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2005, 04:36:00 PM »
Right alongside with UFOs, right? And aliens; do you believe in those, too?

Give me a break. I've seen crap of that type before. So it's occured in major, obsessive cults a few times through history; I'll give you that. But I'm sure it would happen in Nephi, UT, in a boarding school of all places. Riiight...

By the way, everyone at Whitmore could easily rebel if they felt threatened. But they don't. So they aren't.
Jewel, \'Hands\'

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2005, 07:27:00 PM »
On 2005-06-12 13:25:00, Antigen wrote:

"

On 2005-06-12 13:14:00, mouse wrote:

"You can't make someone believe something opposite than what they saw with their own eyes.

Oh yes, you absolutely can! If you have adequate control of the group, communication and behavior, you can make damned near anyone believe whatever you want. Here's a good read on how that works:

http://www.factnet.org/Thought_Reform_Exists.htm

The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with power to endanger the public liberty.
-- John Adams, (1772)

"

Great link Ginger ... man, if some of these folks would only put down the koolaid .... they just might learn something.

Group mind control.  That's what these programs are all about.  Robbing kids of their innocence and their individuality.

Very much like a P.O.W. camp.