Author Topic: Sue Scheff  (Read 7459 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Sue Scheff
« on: June 11, 2005, 12:41:00 PM »
What say you now??  Are you still going to be referring kids to Whitmore now that official charges have been filed?  Is this enough for youto at the very least suspend our referrals there until this is sorted out. (although most of us know exactly how this will come out).

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!  I would REALLY, REALLY like an answer to this.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Sue Scheff
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2005, 12:42:00 PM »
oops, "our" should have been "your"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Sue Scheff
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2005, 10:13:00 AM »
If a program is under investigation and charges of abuse have been filed against an owner or staff member, why would any ed consultant or private program referral service even consider placing kids in the program until this matter is resolved and the people charged are either exonerated or convicted?

If a car was not running properly, wouldn't you get your car fixed before driving it?

Why is this any different?

Offline Gmom

• View Profile
Sue Scheff
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2005, 11:55:00 AM »
Any honorable agency or person would not send any kids to any place even under suspicion for child abuse, let alone where one of the owners has been charged with child abuse.  But, those dollar signs talk.  To some money is more important than human life.  That's all they care about.  And at the expense of unsuspecting parents and at the rick of helpless kids safety.  The worst kind of person, right alone with the abusers themselves.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Sue Scheff
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2005, 01:45:00 PM »
WWASP was under suspicion already when Sue sent her daughter to them and then proceeded to become "the referal diva" by sending so many other kids to them.

I think these people simply refuse to believe what's right in front of them. They're like flat Earthers or anti-evolution ppl.

You should be allowed to do whatever you want with your own person and property, as long as you don't physically harm the person or property of a nonconsenting other.
http://laissezfairebooks.com/product.cfm?op=view&pid=PY7893&aid=10247' target='_new'>Peter McWilliams - Ain't Nobody's Business If I Do

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Sue Scheff
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2005, 02:00:00 PM »
I recently found out that this lady, Sue Scheff, is from my home town.  I had no idea.  Small world...
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Gmom

• View Profile
Sue Scheff
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2005, 02:55:00 PM »
That's pretty scary

Offline mouse

• View Profile
Sue Scheff
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2005, 03:52:00 PM »
Sue talks with the parent and finds out what they're looking for. If they're looking for something rough, she gives them a list of somethings that are rough, but with warnings if they've been investigated for child abuse or any other form of misconduct.

She gives parents what they're looking for, along with her two cents. She's doing her job.

Give the lady a break.
We will fight, but not out of spite; for someone must stand up for what\'s right, because where there\'s a man who has no voice, there ours shall go singing.\"
Jewel, \'Hands\'

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
Sue Scheff
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2005, 06:54:00 PM »
Mouse, You seem to be well informed.
What are some examples of the "ruff" schools she would refer a parent to? How "ruff" is she willing to let a program be, and still refer to, even with her "two cents" throw in?
Is she still referring to Whitmore; and if so, is she telling the parents that the program is under investigation - and now  - that indictments have been issued?
Does she still insist this is a wonderful "Christian" program, run by the most loving, caring people you'd ever hope to meet?
Does she still insist the parents and kids who deny this are crazy liars?
I hear she has told people she no longer refers to Whitmore. However - there are indications that this isn't so. . .
So, is she lying to people so they'll get off her back - and dreaming that no one will know?
Time will tell, weather or not you do.
Me, personally, I have lost all faith in her motivations and willingness to be responsible.
I am so very disappointed.
But thats just me.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Sue Scheff
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2005, 07:03:00 PM »
On 2005-06-12 12:52:00, mouse wrote:

"Sue talks with the parent and finds out what they're looking for. If they're looking for something rough, she gives them a list of somethings that are rough, but with warnings if they've been investigated for child abuse or any other form of misconduct.

She gives parents what they're looking for, along with her two cents. She's doing her job.

Give the lady a break."

Some would argue that referring a parent to any program (easy or rough) that has a history of abuse would be a no-no.  

Come on ... are schools/programs now being rated in terms of whether the abuse, compared to other certain programs, really isn't that bad?

:silly:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Sue Scheff
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2005, 07:04:00 PM »
On 2005-06-12 15:54:00, BuzzKill wrote:

"Mouse, You seem to be well informed.

What are some examples of the "ruff" schools she would refer a parent to? How "ruff" is she willing to let a program be, and still refer to, even with her "two cents" throw in?

Is she still referring to Whitmore; and if so, is she telling the parents that the program is under investigation - and now  - that indictments have been issued?

Does she still insist this is a wonderful "Christian" program, run by the most loving, caring people you'd ever hope to meet?

Does she still insist the parents and kids who deny this are crazy liars?

I hear she has told people she no longer refers to Whitmore. However - there are indications that this isn't so. . .

So, is she lying to people so they'll get off her back - and dreaming that no one will know?

Time will tell, weather or not you do.

Me, personally, I have lost all faith in her motivations and willingness to be responsible.

I am so very disappointed.

But thats just me.

"

Excellent post!

:nworthy:

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
Sue Scheff
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2005, 08:39:00 PM »
BuzzKill, as much as we disagree about religion and faith and so forth, I honestly have grown to respect and admire you beyond measure.

There lives more faith, in honest doubt, Believe me, than in half the creeds.--
Alfred Lord Tennyson

There go the people. I must follow them for I am their leader.
--Alexandre Ledru-Rollin

Offline mouse

• View Profile
Sue Scheff
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2005, 08:50:00 PM »
BuzzKill, I believe all that is Sue's place to answer. So, I'd suggest contacting her, and not me.
We will fight, but not out of spite; for someone must stand up for what\'s right, because where there\'s a man who has no voice, there ours shall go singing.\"
Jewel, \'Hands\'

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
Sue Scheff
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2005, 09:06:00 PM »
Mouse, she won't respond. Just like Cheryl, you're either for her or agin' her. There is no middle ground and no dissent is tolerated.

I don't go lookin' for trouble. I just keep a little in a box should someone come by who is.
--Bill Warbis

Straight, Sarasota
   10/80 - 10/82
Anonymity Anonymous
return undef() if /coercion/i;

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Sue Scheff
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2005, 10:16:00 PM »
On 2005-06-12 18:06:00, Antigen wrote:

"Mouse, she won't respond. Just like Cheryl, you're either for her or agin' her. There is no middle ground and no dissent is tolerated.

I don't go lookin' for trouble. I just keep a little in a box should someone come by who is.

--Bill Warbis

Ginger Warbis ~ Antigen

Drug war POW

Seed `71 - `80

Straight, Sarasota

10/80 - 10/82

Anonymity Anonymous

return undef() if /coercion/i;"

Perhaps there is hope for Mouse if in reading this message board she comes to the realization that her soul is not for sale?