Author Topic: HEY ROB: here's your 5 minutes of fame...post here!  (Read 13845 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
HEY ROB: here's your 5 minutes of fame...post here!
« Reply #105 on: June 12, 2005, 03:06:00 PM »
Oh, don't make me laugh, grandma. I wish you knew how unintelligent you sound right now. Obviously, you have some very wrong information.

I've stayed in "the shelf room" before. We call it the Perry Room. If you're talking about that one with the door to outside, wrong room, hon. The only person who ever had that as a bedroom was a staff member for about two or three weeks, because she wanted to. She used a futon as a bed in there. Believe me, we asked her just about every day if she'd like a nicer room, and she said no.

I know what spitting went on. I just happened to be on the kitchen crew at that time, which means I helped in the kitchen during mealtime. There was only one incident of spit in food going to a kid in that room, and that was it.

A boarding school does have legal guardianship of its students. When the parents are across the country, it's not like they can do much good for their kids. I've read the contract here, the one parents sign before their kid is admitted. You can't trick me.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline mouse

• View Profile
« Reply #106 on: June 12, 2005, 03:08:00 PM »
Yeah, that was me just now. There's too much anon going on around here, so I just thought I should claim my words...
We will fight, but not out of spite; for someone must stand up for what\'s right, because where there\'s a man who has no voice, there ours shall go singing.\"
Jewel, \'Hands\'

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #107 on: June 12, 2005, 03:12:00 PM »
Mouse, I have a contract in my hand which clearly entitles the Brooklyn Bridge to me. I'll transfer ownership of the Brooklyn Bridge to you if you make a good offer. Care to make an offer?

Parents can no more sign over custody of their children than I can sign over ownership of public property. That would be abondonment, dear. Or, worse, white slavery. It's not legal. Somebody's pulling your leg, alright. But it's not GMom.

The worst government is the most moral. One composed of cynics
is often very tolerant and human. But when fanatics are on top,
there is no limit to oppression.

--H.L. Mencken

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #108 on: June 12, 2005, 03:19:00 PM »
No, but that was topic of discussion between the kids when I lived there, and the boarding school or w/e has i think it is 45% custody or something, less than 1/2 though...but their is some custody that goes on. I remember talking about it once because I was interested in knowing that.
-Sarah

Offline mouse

• View Profile
« Reply #109 on: June 12, 2005, 04:20:00 PM »
Thank you, Sarah.

She's right. There is partial custody of the child when they attend Whitmore boarding school. If a kid is living in a state seperate from their parents, they have to have some sort of guardianship. Therefore, Harris did assist three minors in running away from their legal guardians.

I know what I'm talking about here.
We will fight, but not out of spite; for someone must stand up for what\'s right, because where there\'s a man who has no voice, there ours shall go singing.\"
Jewel, \'Hands\'

Offline Tha Truth

• View Profile
« Reply #110 on: June 12, 2005, 04:31:00 PM »
Ed,look...this is completely childish. There is NO WAY that anything is going to be accomplished when people are just going back and forth calling each other "bitch" all day. You talk in circles and you don't say anything. Are you posting here for a reason?? Than you'd better find a more effective way of "communicating". Otherwise, you'll be running nowhere for a LONG time. Don't you remember how it went in Utah? That was the meaning of my statement about this forum not being group. When we all yelled, cussed, screamed, and hit each other nothing was ever really accomplished. Trust me, I remember. As much crap as I did, as justified as I felt at the time...it was pointless. I said some crap earlier that made me sound exactly how I did in Utah. I regret the fact that I lowered myself to that level again. That's maddening to me because I've been completely rational and adult thus far. What saddens me is that you're completely content staying at that level. You're making fun of a 16 year old with a weight problem. When I'm a legal adult I certainly hope that I'm not gonna be stuck on stupid crap like that. I'd probably be turning my attentions elsewhere like getting a job, my own place, furthering my education...MAKING SOMETHING OF MYSELF. Instead of sitting around and talking crap all day. Before you talk like you know who's behind the keys examine yourself. OH, I know..."you know you're real" but take a closer look. You know some of the stuff I said was right on point and as much as you may deny it--I know Tha Truth.
Tha truth will find you out\"

Offline mouse

• View Profile
« Reply #111 on: June 12, 2005, 04:51:00 PM »
Let me guess... Anneliese, would it be? I wouldn't doubt it, but I'm not going to swear it.

Obviously, you know the truth, right? Since group is always about "yelling, cussing, screaming, and hitting each other"? And if this is Annie, who just loved to initiate these things? If I remember correctly, it was you and one other we usually had to calm down. I wouldn't mention his/her name here because (s)he is not involved and not needed to be brought into this discussion. Didn't you always hate hypocrites, sweetheart?

You are entitled to your opinion, I suppose. But just know that your opinion, your "truth", makes me laugh.
Jewel, \'Hands\'

Offline AMF

• View Profile
« Reply #112 on: June 12, 2005, 05:21:00 PM »
on three, ready....BREAK................game plan.....draw lines in the sand...mindless chatter.........truth seems to not matter.........come on MOUSE.......open the doors...in with the light...its ok......we'll help you do what you can not do on your own....live without the ASYLUM bone.........your surly to meet some of us as you trudge the road to freedom..........easy does it little one

Offline mouse

• View Profile
« Reply #113 on: June 12, 2005, 08:18:00 PM »
I am free. It is you who is bound by the hate and confusion within your own mind. To be free, one must embrace serenity and do good things, not evil. Free yourself, AMF, before it is too late.

I can't decide whether you or "Tha Truth" is Anneliese. Maybe both. ::shrug::
Jewel, \'Hands\'

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #114 on: June 12, 2005, 09:07:00 PM »
On 2005-06-12 17:18:00, mouse wrote:

"I am free. It is you who is bound by the hate and confusion within your own mind. To be free, one must embrace serenity and do good things, not evil. Free yourself, AMF, before it is too late.

I can't decide whether you or "Tha Truth" is Anneliese. Maybe both. ::shrug::"

a play with words and terms...as the worm wiggles...little girls giggles.........."will experience a new FREEDOM, will KNOW serenity"....hard to embrace what you do not know or have not experienced............religon is for those who don't want to go to hell....spiritual is what those of us aquire after escaping from hell.............quiet and still may provide some relief...............or a channel to peace............AMF

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #115 on: June 12, 2005, 09:13:00 PM »
its annie alright..she was the only one that called ed a broomstick. And, the word usage, and sudden change of heart..it's her.  :roll:

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #116 on: June 12, 2005, 09:31:00 PM »
Broomstick? What does that mean?

Question with boldness even the existance of a god; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear.
--Thomas Jefferson, U.S. President, author, scientist, architect, educator, and diplomat

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #117 on: June 12, 2005, 10:12:00 PM »
Just wanted to say whats up to everyone.  I miss all you guys. What up rob. What up sarah.  What up people that talk trash on the internet. Hows it goin.  Peace out.  Love Kramer

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #118 on: June 12, 2005, 10:29:00 PM »
a broomstick is the nickname that was given to eddie for being skinny

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #119 on: June 13, 2005, 12:36:00 AM »
Rob sounds like he's doing good when he's not fighting at the unjust posts to him. Don't let the negative and betrayals get to you--look to the future, your music and build your own life!Don't accept the blame for others and take care of yourself guy!