Author Topic: HEY ROB: here's your 5 minutes of fame...post here!  (Read 13844 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
HEY ROB: here's your 5 minutes of fame...post here!
« Reply #90 on: June 11, 2005, 08:48:00 PM »
this was earlier this week..they were all eating..so nothing was going on then
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #91 on: June 11, 2005, 09:06:00 PM »
Oh, I took it to mean that you called after the charges were laid and they were pretending it wasn't true.

Never the less, think about all the fucked up programs in Utah and what it must take to compel a Utah DA to lay charges! Shit. I just went to look for the article at the SLT this morning and was bowled over by the level of iniquity they're dealing w/ on a daily basis there. The Suds must be some profoundly wicked ppl in order for Utah authorities to pay them this much attention!

When the government's boot is on your throat, whether it is a left boot or a right boot is of no consequence.
-- Gary Lloyd

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: June 11, 2005, 11:31:00 PM »
Well, yeah...the Suds must be bad. Can't even get something going against the BIG BAD WWASPIES.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: June 11, 2005, 11:46:00 PM »
Yo, if y'all wanna gang up on my son Rob, den fuck u. Y'all don't got nuthin' betta 2 do than say sumthin' stupid 'bout someone u don't really know. For everyone askin' questions 'bout who dis is, dis is BLACK muthafucka. Stop messin' wit my homie. Get a life. Start bein' real and put ya name afta ya comments. If u pussy, don't even write nuthin'. Dis is EDD and I'm out.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: June 11, 2005, 11:56:00 PM »
Oh yeah, I forgot 2 add sumthin': stop talkin' shit 'bout Logan and Sarah 2. Looks like y'all got 1 more person added 2 dis crew. Us 4 is in dis togetha. Whoeva u are, u need 2 step up stand behind what u sayin'. Only a little bitch playes games, hidin' behind dat anonymous bullshit. Holla at me if u want 2. I wanna hear what y'all got 2 say. Either stop bein' little bitches, or shut tha hell up! -EDD

Offline Tha Truth

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: June 12, 2005, 12:13:00 AM »
Oh wow! We got Big Ed in the buildin! That's great Rob, you got two girls and a broomstick fighting your battles for you. Edd, are you really worried about people "ganging up" on Rob?? In an internet forum??!?! Man, if I were Rob- I'd be offended by that...you got no trust in your "son" Ed. For someone who preaches about posers as much as you do...take a look in the mirror. Don't trip on me man, I'm just doin YOU a favor.

"Tha truth will find you out"[ This Message was edited by: Tha Truth on 2005-06-11 21:15 ]
Tha truth will find you out\"

Offline Tha Truth

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: June 12, 2005, 12:18:00 AM »
Part II:
The beautiful thing about this forum is that no one has to "shut the hell up". All your online yelling isn't gonna drown anyone out. This isn't group...EVERYONE can say EXACTLY what they want. There's nothing you, me, or anybody else can do about it. It sucks not having that control don't it?
Tha truth will find you out\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 12, 2005, 12:38:00 AM »
On 2005-06-11 17:48:00, Anonymous wrote:

"this was earlier this week..they were all eating..so nothing was going on then"

liar.....you said last night..well, who cares.........going to see CHERYL in court.....than the TORTS>>>>>>>>>>she is messed up.........28 days in the hay...psychosomatic therapy...........caged in many ways........order will be not allowed around minors........hadn't thought of that???..judge ROY ain't CLAN.he's our man............count on it.................AMF

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: June 12, 2005, 08:15:00 AM »
On 2005-06-11 20:46:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Yo, if y'all wanna gang up on my son Rob, den fuck u. Y'all don't got nuthin' betta 2 do than say sumthin' stupid 'bout someone u don't really know. For everyone askin' questions 'bout who dis is, dis is BLACK muthafucka. Stop messin' wit my homie. Get a life. Start bein' real and put ya name afta ya comments. If u pussy, don't even write nuthin'. Dis is EDD and I'm out."

Dis is EDD and I'm halfway retarded.

Great education you got there at the Whitmore, son.  You're a fine example for prospective program parents to examine so they may assess just exactly what 50-grand-a-year can buy them.

Keep up the good work...
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #99 on: June 12, 2005, 12:01:00 PM »
THA TRUTH? Shut your stupid ass up. U don't know what tha hell tha truth is bitch. I don't gotta look in tha mirror 'cause I know I'm real. I'd ratha be a broomstick than a 16 year old overweight piece of shit. I know Rob can handle his own shit. And no one's fightin' his battles for him. U always find some way of sayin' tha same bullshit. U kissin' his ass, talkin' 'bout he got 3 people fightin' his battles for him. Don't nobody wanna hear u. It don't matta if dis isn't group or not. U can make whateva stupid comments u want 'bout me. I know I ain't big, but I'll for sure slap tha shit out yo fat ass face. If u wanna see how real I am, come 2 my hood and talk dat shit. U tha one who needs 2 get real.
                                             -EDD

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #100 on: June 12, 2005, 12:06:00 PM »
wurd up Black! *muah* love ya..anyways, -Antigen-..yea i know about all the messed up places in Utah, and I was actaully talking to my parents about why every parent sends their kid to Utah..i dont get it..because to be more real about..utah needs its own program..there are more drugs there than a lot of places..but ironically, the lady that keeps my horse at her place, well we got to talking one day, and she had sent her daughter to some place in Provo back in teh day..and i guess that it was a pretty bad place..but uh yea..ive heard about it all..and it is all alot different than teh whitmore..we got freedoms, and we were happy..sure some kids werent..but there are always some people who dont wont to be away from their home, friends, and family, and so they arent "happy." All i know, and everyone is entitled to their own opinions, I liked it there, and I was happy, and had fun. I love Mark and Cheryl and their whole family, and I miss everyone so much..that is my opinion. Well im out.
))*((SaRaH))*((

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #101 on: June 12, 2005, 12:26:00 PM »
Sarah, you know by now that the Jaube County atty has laid charges on Cheryl. Same local government that just issued another program license to Mark Wardel. Don't you think maybe something's up?

What about "the room" (or the shelf)? I'm not asking if you think it's abusive or not. Just about the objective facts. Did kids get confined to a room w/o free access to a bathroom, water or food? For how long? Last time a discussion broke out about spitting in food, nobody actually denied it. I think it was Tori who said something along the lines of "Yeah, so what, my pain in the ass little sister spit in my food once".

But it's different when the adults in charge condone such treatment. It's not only terrifying, but reall mind bending when the whole group condones and entheusiastically supports cruel treatment.

I don't believe for a minute that these kids ran just because they were bored. It keeps happening again and again. There must be some reason behind it.

Until you've lost your reputation,you never realize what a burden it was or what freedom really is.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/068483068X/circlofmiamithem' target='_new'>MARGARET MITCHELL

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline mouse

• View Profile
« Reply #102 on: June 12, 2005, 02:01:00 PM »
How about I answer your questions for you?

No, kids didn't "get confined to a room w/o free access to a bathroom, water, or food". I've seen kids stay in that room, and it's a bedroom, just a small one. Big deal, not. It has a bunk bed with normal-sized twin beds, a dresser, plenty of room for things under the bed which is raised about two feet or so from the ground, and there is a working, and very nice bathroom attached to the room. A plate of food with normal-sized helpings of the meal the rest of the kids are eating is brought to anyone staying in the room at mealtime, while the food is still hot. There is a large water bottle kept by the room's resident, and if it needs to be refilled, all they need to do is ask, and it is done right away. The longest I've seen someone stay in that room is a few days, and they read books, did reports and other schoolwork. That room is where kids stay when we find them making plans to run away; it's just to keep an extra eye on them.

The spitting in the food bit... yeah, when a girl was up there almost two years ago, someone did spit in her waffle. He got in trouble for it and had to do some responsibility packets, and had privledges revoked. And yes, before you ask, we did have group on it. That was the only time it happened. If it happened any other times, no one bothered to let anyone know about it, so that's their personal problem.

So, as you can see, the adults here (and not to mention the majority of the kids) do not, under any cirsumstances, condone or accept spitting in others' food or other obvious disrespect and debasement.

I know those kids that ran away. One of them, I had a long, serious talk with only two days or so before he left. They seemed to be pretty bored, and also missed the other kids a lot who had left upon their graduation from high school recently. Those kids have gone to a far worse environment. I mean, a rock concert of all places? I've been to a ton, and I know just what they're like. Good job, Joyce Harris, not. And I'm sure you'd send little Zita to such a place? Right...

Wanna talk about the law, Joyce? And court? Well, you had this coming to you...

I hope you know well that you could easily go to jail for assisting three minors in running away from their place of legal residence and from their current guardians. If charged, you could get ten years. Maybe more. Does that piss you off enough? Why don't you go take it out on your sweet little girl again? She has more of a heart than you'll ever have. Jealous, hon?

That's my two cents on that... any more questions?
We will fight, but not out of spite; for someone must stand up for what\'s right, because where there\'s a man who has no voice, there ours shall go singing.\"
Jewel, \'Hands\'

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #103 on: June 12, 2005, 02:08:00 PM »
nice one... :wink:

Offline Gmom

• View Profile
« Reply #104 on: June 12, 2005, 02:53:00 PM »
I have also seen that room.  No beds could fit in there.  As far as the spitting, maybe you just didn't see it all, but be reasured, it did happen, more than once.

As far as the law, I'm not so sure you know what you are talking about.  

How is it a boarding school has legal guardianship of its students??
I don't think so.  Sudweeks have no more right to hold those kids there than Peter Pan.  Nope.  All a bunch of trumped up lies.  Same old MO.  

Anyone ever heard of an academic boarding school that has a say over the comings and goings of its students?  Maybe a curfew, I'll buy that.