Author Topic: I'm one of the kids who made the riot  (Read 4364 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I'm one of the kids who made the riot
« on: June 09, 2005, 02:32:00 PM »
HI I'm Evgeni Nikolov. I was one of Dustin Kava's best friends. This riot was planned for about a month. We wanted to stop the control!!! Me, Dustin, James Abrahamson, Colt Norville, Quintan and Spagnolli started the riot dustin was fliping out upstairs and the rest of us were doing the job downstairs. After that we went to the kitchen and broke everything. After that me Dustin, Ryan, James, went to the new gym and i pulled the other fire alarm, so the magnetic doors opened and we ran outside. I ran about 3 miles barefoot, becauze i was on run watch. That was the best think that ever happened to me in my whole entire life!!! I think that Dustin is now in jail i think i can't get in touch with him. If someone finds him please tell him to write to me at [email protected]

LIBERTY FOR ALL!!!!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2005, 03:00:00 PM »
On 2005-06-09 11:32:00, Anonymous wrote:

"HI I'm Evgeni Nikolov. I was one of Dustin Kava's best friends. This riot was planned for about a month. We wanted to stop the control!!! Me, Dustin, James Abrahamson, Colt Norville, Quintan and Spagnolli started the riot dustin was fliping out upstairs and the rest of us were doing the job downstairs. After that we went to the kitchen and broke everything. After that me Dustin, Ryan, James, went to the new gym and i pulled the other fire alarm, so the magnetic doors opened and we ran outside. I ran about 3 miles barefoot, becauze i was on run watch. That was the best think that ever happened to me in my whole entire life!!! I think that Dustin is now in jail i think i can't get in touch with him. If someone finds him please tell him to write to me at [email protected]

LIBERTY FOR ALL!!!!!  "

You all did a great job. Hopefully, this will draw attention to what's really going on in WWASP's gulags, and Ivy Ridge (as well as the other gulags) will be shut down soon.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2005, 03:46:00 PM »
Great! Thanks for posting here. We're all wondering and worrying. Where are you now? Are you OK? I hear one kid is still in St. Lawrence jail and the rest are out. What happened to them? Did they get sent down to Jamaica?

say what you will about the sweet miracle of unquestioning faith, I consider a capacity for it terrifying and absolutely vile.
--Kurt Vonnegut, American author

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2005, 04:03:00 PM »

"HI I'm Evgeni Nikolov. I was one of Dustin Kava's best friends. This riot was planned for about a month. We wanted to stop the control!!! Me, Dustin, James Abrahamson, Colt Norville, Quintan and Spagnolli started the riot dustin was fliping out upstairs and the rest of us were doing the job downstairs. After that we went to the kitchen and broke everything. After that me Dustin, Ryan, James, went to the new gym and i pulled the other fire alarm, so the magnetic doors opened and we ran outside. I ran about 3 miles barefoot, becauze i was on run watch. That was the best think that ever happened to me in my whole entire life!!! I think that Dustin is now in jail i think i can't get in touch with him. If someone finds him please tell him to write to me at [email protected]

LIBERTY FOR ALL!!!!!  "

you are my heroes!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2005, 04:24:00 PM »

LIBERTY FOR ALL!!!!!  "

Good job!  Heroic and inspiring!

Offline webcrawler

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2005, 04:31:00 PM »
Great to hear that you made it out!
am looking for people who survived Straight in Plymouth, Michigan. I miss a lot of people there and wonder what happened and would like to stay in touch.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2005, 04:35:00 PM »
Good for you!!!
Hope your parents are giving you support now that you are OUT!

Offline 69

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2005, 05:02:00 PM »
Great news, glad you found your way hear. We would all love to hear the details of the riot.. how it broke out, etc...

THIS SHOULD BE A RALLYING CRY TO ALL IMPRISONED TEENS IN WWASP FACILITIES

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2005, 03:56:00 PM »
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution
inevitable."--JFK

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2005, 03:57:00 PM »
You don't have a peaceful revolution. You don't have a turn-the-other-cheek revolution. There's no such thing as a nonviolent revolution. Revolution is bloody. Revolution is hostile. Revolution knows no compromise. Revolution overturns and destroys everything that gets in its way.
-Malcom X

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2005, 11:06:00 AM »
Just a question Evegeni? Are you doing well now or have you gone right back to the things you were doing to be sent away?

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2005, 12:05:00 PM »
Or both?

Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest.
--Denis Diderot, French encyclopedist

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2005, 03:01:00 PM »
Or Both? One does not go with the other.
He either had a wake up call or not.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2005, 03:16:00 PM »
Oh, so then you knew this kid before he arrived at AIR? Or are you just talking out your ass, as usual?

Hear me people: We now have to deal with another race - small and feeble when our fathers first met them, but now great and overbearing. Strangely enough they have a mind to till the soil and the love of possessions is a disease with them. These people have made many rules which the rich may break but the poor may not. They take their tithes from the poor and weak to support the rich and those who rule.
http://www.powersource.com/gallery/people/sittbull.html' target='_new'>Chief Sitting Bull, speaking at the Powder River Conference, 1877

Offline `

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2005, 06:21:00 PM »
On 2005-06-12 09:05:00, Antigen wrote:

"Or both?"

:nworthy:

that is a righteous thing to say in so many ways. these kids who rioted, they saw through the lies! these are smart kids and i am REAL proud of them!