Author Topic: Fox News on WWASPS  (Read 6154 times)

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
Fox News on WWASPS
« Reply #45 on: June 11, 2005, 08:15:00 PM »
Maybe not all have been physically abused in that specific manner?

Hyperfocusing on a scar to disprove accusations of PSYCHOLOGICAL ABUSE *which leaves no visible scars* or of painful or even damaging joint manipulation, which leaves no external injuries, is stupid.

But at any rate, Its rather pointless to discuss this with you at all, you'll simply deny anything and dodge any proof offered.

Perhaps the sentiments contained in the following
pages, are not yet sufficiently fashionable to procure them
general favor; a long habit of not thinking a thing wrong,
gives it a superficial appearance of being right, and raises
at first a formidable outcry in defence of custom.  But the
tumult soon subsides.  Time makes more converts than reason.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0679433147/circlofmiamithem' target='_new'>Thomas Paine, Common Sense

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline `

• View Profile
Fox News on WWASPS
« Reply #46 on: June 11, 2005, 08:24:00 PM »
On 2005-06-11 13:22:00, Antigen wrote:

"PHX, here's an interesting question. How many WWASP graduates have scars on their chins?

I just planted a ticking time bomb in your head. Mwooohahahaha! Now that you've thought about it, you'll have a much harder time unseeing it. Scars on their chins. So many of them. How did they get there?

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
--Bruce Lee

"

holy shit!

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Fox News on WWASPS
« Reply #47 on: June 11, 2005, 09:03:00 PM »
Yeah, PHx. You never noticed them. Now you will. You'll be helpless to. Like someone w/ dentures always spots others who wear them. Mwoohahaha!

But yeah, the physical stuff is not the worst of it. It is an indication, though, of the type of environment we're talking about. In the real world, most fights go about two punches. That's it. Nobody's slugging it out, round after round, unless they're getting paid in an exhibition setting. In the Program world, it's different. Getting maced several times per day for days at a stretch must suck a whole lot. But not as much as having this sort of treatment wittnessed by a bunch of people who all react (or don't react) asif this is perfectly good and right. I'm guessing Lane knows just what I mean.

Under the benign influence of our republican institutions, and the maintenance of peace with all nations whilst so many of them were engaged in bloody and wasteful wars, the fruits of a just policy were enjoyed in an unrivaled growth of our faculties and resources.
http://www.angelfire.com/pa/sergeman/foundingdocs/inaugural/madison1stinaug.html' target='_new'>James Madison

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Fox News on WWASPS
« Reply #48 on: June 12, 2005, 08:31:00 AM »
On 2005-06-11 11:23:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Ineresting how the pepper spray thing hasn't happened in a lot of years and it was only used on a violent kid or two instead of restraint.  Didn't they decide real fast that it wasn't a good thing? Mistakes happen - apparently they learned from the mistake.  

Wasn't pepper spray being used in other programs and juvenile detention around that time as well?

PHX

"

Again, another thoughtless and obtuse comment from PHX.

Listen, dummy, there's such a thing as "reasonable expectation."  Any normal, fully functioning adult can reasonably expect that pepper-spraying a child repeatedly, daily and chronically can't be a "good thing."  They shouldn't need to "try it out and see what happens."

Acccording to your "logic" I could beat you about the head and neck horribly and to a bloody pulp because I am unhappy with your commentary. And, as long as I realized AFTER your terrible beating that it was not a "good thing" to do, as you say, well, then that's just dandy.  

Your pain, suffering and disfigurement wouldn't matter as long as I have an epiphany aftwerward in which I realize I've done "a bad thing."

So, let's use your "logic" on you, shall we?  

I'll bust your fucking teeth down your throat, choke you until you nearly fall unconscious, then give you a wake-up kick to the temple and send you on your merry way.  

I PROMISE I'll ultimately realize the error of my ways and won't do it to anyone else after you, ok?

So that squares the deal, right?  I didn't think so.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control