Author Topic: Paradise Cove success story  (Read 39892 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Paradise Cove success story
« Reply #270 on: June 05, 2006, 01:50:00 PM »
Your mother's case is still open...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #271 on: June 19, 2006, 12:18:00 PM »
"Your mother's case is still open... "

Whose mother???  Is there a another case besides Chris Sutton's case?

When are the trials for both cases?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #272 on: July 12, 2006, 10:19:59 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""

I think you should all do more research on the students you profess to be "victims" of WWASP. Some of the students (like the one who murdered his parents) were not only out of control, but also predatory. If the parents knew that the child was going to kill them, I'd say it would have reinforced their decision to send him away. These children victimized their own families NOT vice-versa.

Is that why WWASPS exists? So parents can lock up teens they consider violent and predatory without pressing charges and involving the legal system? I have to say, after being imprisoned at a WWASPS facility, I didn't meet anyone who fits this description. What do the parents expect when the kid becomes an adult? Really a dumb move on their part.
Whether or not the teen was just a little rebellious or a criminal they are entitled to be treated like human being in the least restrictive setting. This isn't about the kids behaviour before he came to a WWASP facility--it is about the standard of care, compliance with basic human rights, and whether treatment is appropriate for the resident.[/img][/list][/code]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
From Michael Perry's trial
« Reply #273 on: March 19, 2007, 12:26:06 PM »
http://caselaw.lp.findlaw.com/scripts/g ... 21&invol=1

There you can read about the trial..

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #274 on: June 29, 2007, 03:05:10 AM »
I personally knew Chris Sutton and was someone who he stole from.  Though I was not involved in a "credible" business at this point, his actions were wrong and "shady.  He was an obviously disturbed individual who was known for being able to control other individuals with low self esteem, in need of feeling like they belonged.  I heard about this a year ago, and though I was shocked to hear that someone I knew was involved in a situation such as this, I was not surprised it was Chris.  Also, though I never knew Garrett personally, I did know of some of his issues with one of my friends including phisical altercations that did occur.  Again, I was not surprised.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #275 on: June 29, 2007, 03:06:21 AM »
I personally knew Chris Sutton and was someone who he stole from.  Though I was not involved in a "credible" business at this point, his actions were wrong and "shady.  He was an obviously disturbed individual who was known for being able to control other individuals with low self esteem, in need of feeling like they belonged.  I heard about this a year ago, and though I was shocked to hear that someone I knew was involved in a situation such as this, I was not surprised it was Chris.  Also, though I never knew Garrett personally, I did know of some of his issues with one of my friends including phisical altercations that did occur.  Again, I was not surprised.