Author Topic: Here is my story:  (Read 3428 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Here is my story:
« on: June 07, 2005, 01:59:00 AM »
Hello, everyone.  I've heard a lot about this website and thought that I would give my story.  First, I don't visit this site really.  I only know what I've read tonight, which is disturbing to me.  The last message I read was one saying that it is his/her mission to bring the Sudweeks down.  Now, I'm not sure if I know this person or not, but he/she has issues that need to be worked out.  This world is so short to waste in such hatred and anger.  A lot of you might be wondering who I am.  Well, my name is Stephan, and I was a former student at the Whitmore Academy.  To give you a little background on my time at the Whitmore, I will tell you that I was there with Joey from day one through thick and thin.  Before I arrived, I was failing out of school and had been arrested.  I was probably heading nowhere, except jail.  Now, I'm at home working during the summer until I attend college in the fall.  I am successful and live a happy life, having the best relationship with my parents I've ever had in my life.  From what it seems, all that I have read on this forum are negative things.  It hurts me to see what people are saying to one another.  There's so much hate and darkness.  Why? Honestly.  Does everyone have this idea that the Sudweeks and Whitmore Academy are evil.  I've tried to figure out why, but I can't even begin to fathom it.  My point is that while is everyone so consumed in this, there are thousands of other things in this world today that are much more important.  How about spending time with your family?  So, to the contrary of what everyone is saying, I have deep respect, gratitude, and love for the Sudweeks.  They helped me change my life around.  I'm 18 years old now and live life to the fullest.  I can't put into words the appreciation I have for them.  Yes, I will admit it was tough, but the military is too.  So what.  I learned so many valuable things about life in my time there.  My family, friends, and co-workers are thrilled to see me and the changes I've made.  And, I'm thrilled to live life with the people I know and care about.  So, I just wanted to explain myself.  Thank you all.

Sincerely,
Stephan
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Here is my story:
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2005, 02:16:00 AM »
Mark and Cheryl SUDWEEKS beat Joey numerous times. I was there with him, through thick and thin. The SUDWEEKS are going to be arrested, soon. The truth needs to be made known. The WHITMORE supporters constantly say the posts are negative, rather they should state, the truth HURTS.

Got to go, Cheryl is making me write lies on a posting titled "MY STORY"....sOOn my love

Sincerely,
Stephan

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Here is my story:
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2005, 02:17:00 AM »
Mark and Cheryl SUDWEEKS beat Joey numerous times. I was there with him, through thick and thin. The SUDWEEKS are going to be arrested, soon. The truth needs to be made known. The WHITMORE supporters constantly say the posts are negative, rather they should state, the truth HURTS.

Got to go, Cheryl is making me write lies on a posting titled "MY STORY"....sOOn my love

Sincerely,
Stephan II

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Here is my story:
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2005, 02:17:00 AM »

Sincerely,
Stephan III

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Here is my story:
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2005, 02:23:00 AM »
Posted: 2005-06-06 23:20:00  
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Posted: 2005-05-06 14:03:00
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MARK and CHERYL SUDWEEKS of WHITMORE BOARDING ACADEMY & SCHOOL (asylum hall) were charged today with numerous counts of child abuse, neglect, assault, and breach of contract............additional information is forthcoming. CHERYL SUDWEEKS, the self proclaimed asylum govenor is recovering from psychosomatic stress syndrome, due to her heavy periods of ritalin abuse.....several former students from around the country have arrived and are awaiting the opportunity to reveal the facts before the JUDGE....lawyer JACK
(MATT HILTON).....is attempting to discredit the former students of the zoo....although, a baby kangaroo appears very crediable...and seems to have the support of the entire nation...........more to follow as this story continues to unfold......Victoria DeGarmo, of the zoo news, reporting (as mama ALANA is asleep)...........I'M out................AMF

TOMORROWS PAPER...TODAY!!!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Here is my story:
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2005, 11:04:00 AM »
On 2005-06-06 22:59:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Well, my name is Stephan, and I was a former student at the Whitmore Academy.  To give you a little background on my time at the Whitmore, I will tell you that I was there with Joey from day one through thick and thin.

Sincerely,

Stephan"

Oh, I forgot to mention that the SUDWEEKS led attacks (assaults) against Joey.  Cheryl pushed him down the stairs.  They tied him up and gagged him.  They had Kyle and gangland ROB beat him for hours.  Cheryl's favorite line was "GET HIM THE FUCK OUT OF HERE."  Just as TORI say's, "a normal home".  Why are you all so negative against the Whitmore?..I just can't fathom.

Sincerely,
Stephan

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Here is my story:
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2005, 12:16:00 AM »
On 2005-06-06 23:16:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Mark and Cheryl SUDWEEKS beat Joey numerous times. I was there with him, through thick and thin. The SUDWEEKS are going to be arrested, soon. The truth needs to be made known. The WHITMORE supporters constantly say the posts are negative, rather they should state, the truth HURTS.

Sincerely,

Stephan"

CHERYL.......is this how you wanted the post??/....can other people see this?....hey Cheryl, call me.........sOOn....Stephan

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Here is my story:
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2005, 12:23:00 AM »
hey..stephan is like my brother..dont mock him..he is one of the nicest guys you could meet. -Sarah

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Here is my story:
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2005, 12:32:00 AM »
On 2005-06-06 22:59:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Hello, everyone.   Well, my name is Stephan, and I was a former student at the Whitmore Academy.  To give you a little background on my time at the Whitmore, I will tell you that I was there with Joey from day one through thick and thin.  
Sincerely,
Stephan"

with JOEY...blah, blah, blah............

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Here is my story:
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2005, 12:33:00 AM »
we liked Joey

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Here is my story:
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2005, 12:33:00 AM »
id talk to him if i knew how to get in touch with him

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Here is my story:
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2005, 12:33:00 AM »
On 2005-06-06 23:17:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Mark and Cheryl SUDWEEKS beat Joey numerous times. I was there with him, through thick and thin. The SUDWEEKS are going to be arrested, soon. The truth needs to be made known. The WHITMORE supporters constantly say the posts are negative, rather they should state, the truth HURTS.

Sincerely,

Stephan"

hey CHERYL....your the queen....here to serve you
Stephan

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Here is my story:
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2005, 04:51:00 PM »
hey, just for all the readers of this website, something should be cleared up.  after my story, someone has been falsely using my name, signing "sincerely, stephan."  i have no idea who that person is, and, just for those who didn't see the big picture that i totally support the Whitmore and the Sudweeks.  my point in my long story was exactly proven when whoever it is said stupid things about Cheryl and signed my name on it.  it's pretty ridiculous, immature, and wrong.  in fact, whoever wrote that couldn't say anything about me or what i'm about.  so, if someone wants to try and use my name go ahead.  but, to know it's me, i went by a nickname of an actor.  all my friends and people who are close to me know what that's about. so, mad love, peace. stephan

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Here is my story:
« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2005, 04:06:00 AM »
thats the thing about this site. its fake. a bunch of lies that Joyce, and anti gin are making everyone believe then talking about the manipulation other people are doing. dumb... you are all being played. get the facts. the sudweeks are great people. these others which are only about 3, gmom who just wants to get money from the sudweeks. antigyn and that mother fer. or i mean amf. sick ladies. hey gmom why do you keep sayin you paid so much for her tuition she was there almost 2 years for 40 which is about half of what your going to have to pay for leahs rehab. get her off those drugs did you see how strung out she looked. yyou are soo ungrateful. who else would put up with your spoiled brat for so long. and antigyn. get over it.. so your parents stuck you in a program. does that mean everyone has to suffer. the rest of you ungrateful parents or kids ought to go get some help. byeeee

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Here is my story:
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2005, 07:20:00 AM »
thats what im saying. How is Leah's grandmother going to complain about that kind of stuff. You dont see her talking about her son-in-law. No need for personal information, but Leah shared great stories about him with us. Maybe that is not any of anyone's business though. Who knows? But then again, I am guessing a lot of money did not go into that one. -Peace