Author Topic: parents weekend  (Read 1762 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
parents weekend
« on: June 03, 2005, 08:30:00 PM »
This sight is full of the same ungrateful troubled teens that cheryl tried to help.  How dare any of you sit in judgement of her when you couldnt handle your own kids yet you hold her accountable for all of the problems that they came there with. They were lying manipulators with you yet you are so ready to believe what they say about cheryl.  Let me ask you this why do you think cheryl does this?  She is not interested in material things so why would she go through this with our troubled teens?  Because she cares no other reason.  My son went to parents weekend and owes cheryl an apology!!!!   I will post my name because I dont have to hide in shame like those of you who remain nameless. mary gentile
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
parents weekend
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2005, 10:52:00 PM »
Well Mary Gentile, can you do basic math?
How about 40 Kids at $4,000 per month times 12 months per year???? That sounds mighty material to me!
The Sudweeks are the one who wrote their damn contracts that PROMISED a "fully accredited school with certified teachers."  The Sudweeks promised THERAPY with professional licensed THERAPISTS...and Cheryl Sudweeks is NOT a therapist!!! The Sudweeks are expected to feed these kids...to have working plumbing..to be able to pass a BASIC FIRE INSPECTION...SO WHERE DOES ALL THIS MONEY GO MAY WE ASK????

NO ONE asked Cheryl Sudweeks to spit on kids, to hit them...to order other kids to beat kids..to leave these kids unsupervised---OR to abuse these kids in any manner!

YOU need to listen to your son---and not listen to Cheryl Sudweeks.  He appears to have a brain, and a heart. Cheryl Sudweeks posseses neither!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
parents weekend
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2005, 11:26:00 PM »
LADY, you don't know any of the parents or the kids you are talking about and calling names.
You are repeating gossip you hear from the biggest liar out there...Cheryl Sudweeks!
You have no idea why any children were enrolled at Whitmore Academy.

And you say Cheryl Sudweeks "cares."
Well, I say anyone who has 8 substaintiated charges of abuse and neglect documented by the Department of Child and Family Services does NOT care about children and the welfare of children.
Go and speak to Mr. Mike Godfrey at this agency. He did the investigation on this ongoing criminal case---talk to him and then say who lies and who does not lie.

Ask Cheryl Sudweeks why she doesn't speak for herself.  Ask Cheryl Sudweeks why she used YOU to beg legal fees in Christmas cards when they have more money than most of you parents who paid them "tuition" fees. You are being used Lady, in the worse way!

Offline Gmom

• View Profile
parents weekend
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2005, 01:38:00 AM »
You have been taken for a ride, lady.  You are just what Mark and Cheryl are counting on.  They have you sucked right in.  Call the Nephi PD.  Call the Utah Attorney General's Office.  These people don't waste their time nor the taxpayers' money on frivolous accusations.

You need to listen to your son.  He needs you to believe him.  Listen carefully, you will learn a lot from what he tells you.  Don't be fooled by Cheryl's teary-eyed, poor me song and dance.  She can turn it on and off at the drop of a hat.  Hey, for almost $2 million a year in tuition, plus investments, maybe we all could shed a tear at will.  

I'm grateful when someone does something kind for me.  I EXPECT to get what I pay for.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
parents weekend
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2005, 09:51:00 AM »
i dont call people names so you have established yourself as someone who doesnt tell the truth right off the bat as for the christmas card that was all my idea some people have a heart. Yes i dont know why each kid is there but it was a program for troubled teens not a prep school.  As for cheryl defending her self,  I think it is interesting that you think your agenda should be the only one spoken.  These are my words.   I guess the difference with me is I know all humans are flawed and I dont expect perfection out of her or anyone else.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
parents weekend
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2005, 03:16:00 PM »
Why don't you think Cheryl ever comes on here and defends herself then?
She reads this forum all the time...and posting have been traced right to HER COMPUTER...yet she never puts her name on them.
She MAKES the Whitmore kids post for her.
Ask your son--he can tell you, I bet!
You are dealing with a woman, Cheryl Sudweeks, who is lying to you, all the time.
Cheryl Sudweeks has the AGENDA--to keep conning parents out of money...and to stay out of jail for child abuse!

Offline AMF

• View Profile
parents weekend
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2005, 08:34:00 PM »
On 2005-06-04 06:51:00, Anonymous wrote:

" As for cheryl defending her self,  I think it is interesting that you think your agenda should be the only one spoken.  These are my words.   I guess the difference with me is I know all humans are flawed and I dont expect perfection out of her or anyone else."

Let's see......humans are flawed....DAH???....hit,slap,rap...double tap...push,shove,love from the GOV....kick..feet..no shoes...collect wood....weep.....weak...you three..make his year hell....not GORILLAS fault??...she's just flawed....no perfection???...except her led attacks...."GET HIM THE FUCK OUT OF HERE".....GORILLA led the way...she pushed.....she assaulted several.....led to blood...withheld food...ASYLUM queen......reckoning you say???....you bet....TWEAKER and PEEK ER fella going to pay.....dearly/// sOOn my love...sOOn

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
parents weekend
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2005, 09:30:00 PM »
Yes, when a grown woman who is suppose to be running a theraputic boarding school, that is "Christian-based" at that: orders other kids to supplement HER OWN PERSONAL ABUSE by ganging up on one little boy and beating him the momemt he arrives at her FINE SCHOOL---that is a bit more than "flawed and less than perfect." That is down-right CRIMINAL!

And CRIMINALS do have a place in our society and that place is a prison!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
parents weekend
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2005, 09:39:00 PM »
mary gentile--mark sudweeks announced in the tribune newspaper about the whitmore academy that "they are no longer in the teen help business." think the sudweeks ARE trying to promote the whitmore academy as a "prep school" of sorts.  think you better check with them before you mis-speak and spread the word that they are treating "troubled teens."  this could get them in more HOT WATER with the licensing agency and mr. stettler there in utah. SEE you have to keep all the lies straight if you are going to be the mouth piece for the sudweeks, and they tell so many lies--and you seem like a nice lady...so you may not want this "speaking for the sudweeks job" if you aren't really good at being a LIAR.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
parents weekend
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2005, 10:39:00 PM »
On 2005-06-04 17:34:00, AMF wrote:

"

On 2005-06-04 06:51:00, Anonymous wrote:

" As for cheryl defending her self,  I think it is interesting that you think your agenda should be the only one spoken.  These are my words.   I guess the difference with me is I know all humans are flawed and I dont expect perfection out of her or anyone else."

Let's see......humans are flawed....DAH???....hit,slap,rap...double tap...push,shove,love from the GOV....kick..feet..no shoes...collect wood....weep.....weak...you three..make his year hell....not GORILLAS fault??...she's just flawed....no perfection???...except her led attacks...."GET HIM THE FUCK OUT OF HERE".....GORILLA led the way...she pushed.....she assaulted several.....led to blood...withheld food...ASYLUM queen......reckoning you say???....you bet....TWEAKER and PEEK ER fella going to pay.....dearly/// sOOn my love...sOOn "

BRING IT ON BABY....BRING IT!!!......hell, your going to hide....slime, filthy, YA know the rest.....AMF