Author Topic: Peninsula Village  (Read 421892 times)

Offline act.da

• View Profile
Re: Peninsula Village
« Reply #2040 on: October 21, 2008, 02:42:59 PM »
Time for an update on PV staff addresses!

Robert (Bob) L Pegler + Mary J Pegler
4620 Baverton Dr
Knoxville, TN 37921-1446
(865) 521-9211

Rajendra (Reggie) T Raman
9241 Double Eagle Ln
Knoxville, TN 37922-5989
(865) 560-1495

Todd Roberts + Kelly K Kiser
146 Gateway Rd
Maryville, TN 37804-3646
(865) 982-2043

Ron O Debord Jr + Heather D Debord
806 Maynard Ave
Knoxville, TN 37917-3721

Carol M Marshall
4229 Gravelly Hills Rd
Louisville, TN 37777-3007
(865) 977-4364

Stephanie M Vanover
166 Manor Way
Louisville, TN 37777-5450
(865) 681-1471

Might as well repost my PV google earth file here while I'm at it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
<&/PV>
[size=85]"that protester guy is still coming"[/size]

Offline act.da

• View Profile
« Reply #2041 on: November 14, 2008, 03:30:18 PM »
Stumbled across a couple interesting websites while on a "Google-ing" streak.
They're both the same thing, but someone felt strongly enough to post their story on two blogspot accounts:
http://http://troubledteenhelpteen.blogspot.com/
http://http://teenparents.blogspot.com/
I would c+p the text here, but it's a bit long.
<&/PV>
[size=85]"that protester guy is still coming"[/size]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2042 on: November 17, 2008, 05:16:01 PM »
here follow this thread there is more by different survivors starting about pg 10
jesus my family is horrible

i really am a pretty sane person in real life
it is weird to read back and see where i was
i hate to say, it puts it in perspective
in my life i spend a lot of time just going along
this is really my life, jesus

http://cafety.org/index.php?option=com_ ... 11&id=1008

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2043 on: November 17, 2008, 05:45:01 PM »
you know i read back over what i wrote and wow is all  i have to say
i know it all sounds odd but honestly what i wrote about is simply what was going on in my life at the time,

that is what counts for parenting around my house, and no as you can see i'm not being dramatic

i have gotten more proper in my speech i think in the last year or learned how to speak so as to avoid prejudices from others

i guess it's called denial and trying to cast the abuse in a more positive light, see i even edited out the term sexual abuse cause that would be distastful for all you victorians out there, and the men might take it the wrong way and start hitting on me

oh well guess i'm still a venomous suburban ghetto, as in i grew up in a nazi war zone, child
i didn't mean to be shocking, it was just simply a translation of the week i was having

that is what abuse looks like people, sorry i get to live in it every day
i think perhaps living in it though you tend to start believing it's normal, again it's called denial, and then it doesn't seem that bad till you get upset and write it down, then your just embarrassed by it, because wow it really is bad, like my family

sure it feels and seems bad but you can't do anything about it so you stick flowers on top of it and call it a hill rather than a mass grave
oh those constant terrified nightmares and POW stomach thats just heartburn

there are many nice people out there i know but everything i have said is also true like it or not

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2044 on: November 17, 2008, 07:02:52 PM »
you know it's funny i noticed i had some serious PTS when i first started posting here, hmm
i seem to feel really really touchy about talking about the very nasty and abusive things my parents were saying
sorry
i was completely out of line and hairbrained about my first couple responses to the people on here

i hate to say it though you have to think about it from my perspective,
what i wrote is word for word what was going on, i was immediately very embarrassed about repeating it
i hadn't spoken to anyone about this stuff for years while dealing with a hell of a lot of abuse,
the first time i posted, i was crying and it was happening as i typed

i'm surprised it wasn't one big long pained howl, it probably would have been if i could have somehow gotten what was going on across that way
my mother was beating up on me, threatening me with the police constantly, telling me i was crazy and basically again abusing the hell out of me.
i seem to be very worried about seeming like a dumb woman on TV, my reputation must be protected, thanks mom again,
and i also seem like i expect to see that TV sort of prejudice in everyone’s responses
sorry, but all of this abuse has a real effect on people

i would encourage though, any one living in an abusive family to write down what is really going on somewhere
your family it is so horrible because you have grown up with them
it's a big mind &^%&^% and you believe its normal on some level and families have a hell of a lot of power over their kids

all i can say is i'm glad almost to have a record of it for myself, because like with an abusive husband or something, as i said they come back with flowers or they just won't go away, and they try so hard to make you believe it's not abnormal or that they are right in abusing you
anyway i want nothing to do with my family once i am finally free of them,

i was finally accepted full time to the college, i got a 3.7 GPA for the year so they had to accept me
and i have about 4 classes left
i also got a better job at the makeup counter at a department store, so i make $11 and have health benefits working part time
i asked them to hire me full time but they won't because of the economy.
i think if i sell a lot they will hire me full time so i work really hard
the assistant manager hates me because i sell a lot more makeup than her but she can't do anything about it
interestingly i've learned to make eye contact and have become a very good sales person,
i think i find it safe to have sort of a scripted thing to do
also, no offense to men, but there are not any at the makeup counter, only gay guys
men still make me nervous and i can't make eye contact with them, weird huh,
the women i put makeup on and sell skin care things to are nice and they seem to like me,
like i said i work hard and it is a safe comfortable sort of environment and i make really good sales,

i still live with my family and it is still evil as hell
but i can see the light at the end of the tunnel, about six months at the worst, again it's hell
and they are monsters
my mom has her computer in this little room that my bedroom opens out into and i have to walk through it to get to my bathroom,
she spends all day on her computer, so she is literally five feet maybe from where i shower etc, put on my makeup, sleep.
it's so weird, i've asked her so many times to mover the computer into her room but she won't
she has this huge bedroom but she wants to spend all day in this little room adjacent to mine.
in bed at night i can hear every move she makes in her chair when it creaks.
creepy doesn't even begin to cover it
also very nasty with the PTS, and the way PV treats you, i still have PTS nightmares every single night pretty much

my life is so weird, like i said she won't let me lock my door, its a flimsy lock that you can open anyway in a minute or two if you shake the lock, especially now since its broken, or with a nail file or something so i think she likes to listen to my every move,

there is something about the abuse that feels so horrible to me i have trouble not defending myself in relation to it
sorry
my doctor gave me something for my stomach that has helped with that, i still am terrified and in pain most of the time but my stomach is better because of the medicine

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2045 on: November 17, 2008, 07:11:53 PM »
this actually has made a big difference, not being in physical pain all the time, PTS stomach with as much abuse as i realize I have been through and am still going through is no joke.
i hate my parents now, they have had every chance just to be human and not only are they not human they are monsters, like my parents are nazis
once i am finally free of them  i want them to have no part in my life
what is hard now is that they are still so in every little thing i do, that and they are abusive and constant
my father lost money in the stock market and is constantly looking for some one to beat up on about it,
it's horrible as always but i've almost suvived it

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2046 on: November 17, 2008, 07:47:33 PM »
finally also i was thinking about it
the entire scenario was pretty damn scary, basically i was reporting the abuse in my family on this site because i was in PV which i was also reporting the abuse from, and i in some way thought it was kind of like a support group, that and i was freaking out, but i was posting with PTS on a site PV staff might read, might be on  even jesus.

hardly a safe feeling environment because PV staff are of course rapist monsters from the eighth court of Nazi hell
nothing like going to a support group for abuse survivors that the same people who abused you might be on, not good for the PTS nerves
i think overall sometimes i need to recognize that i have severe abuse and stress symptoms and not to just act like i'm fine
my life has been a pretty much constant very abusive nightmare, there have been more fun war zones
my parents very much contribute to the war zone environment,
any way i have vietnam level PTS, no seriously my life has been a absolute hellish nightmare since about 9
at the same time also i'm angry, as most violent abuse and molestation survivors are and i want to  :beat: beat PV over the with a mallet, to explain the smilie in case he doesn't show up, so it's hard to not  ::deadhorse:: keep beating that dead, actually live and in still action, nazi prison camp, the fact that it is still alive also i think really worries the hell out of me

could my parents be any more abusive though, telling me i'm crazy constantly and they are going to have me locked up, not to mention the what? psycho sexual harassment? the stuff they say is just as bad as it could be.  anyway sorry

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2047 on: November 17, 2008, 08:26:29 PM »
i do really have PTS stress nightmares like every night, if i don't have one its a good night
i started taking advil PM, they are totally PTS stress nightmares too, like i'm always afraid and running or something else horrible and random
they aren't crazy, just terrified.  it's weird, i've been having them for years and years now, very bad since i moved back home
the thing is i am constantly terrified in my dreams, like every night
my moms thoughts when i say i have PTS stress, is every one has PTS and they deal, she gets very angry too, if i say i have PTS
this is bullshit, not everyone is terrified and miserable in their dreams every night
you see war movies with vietnam vets and nightmares and stuff and your like ok huh, but it's true you really do have them
and i really have them, like every night,

i think the fact that my mother is sitting close enough while i sleep that i can hear her move, probably contributes
anyway though, i manage to survive and i get good grades and do well at work, advil pm helps otherwise they wake me up and i'm really tired the next day
anyway my point is
the kids in PV have a lot to deal with and they live in war zones and probably have PTS and abuse issues
it isn't drama either obviously, for the longest time i sort of treated the PTS like it was not there, but it is and you really do have nightmares and it sucks
for the first year out of PV and off and on after i had migrains a lot, for the first year every third day i had a horrible headache
anyway pts is real especially when your still in a war zone
its interesting kind of, to observe the symptoms and be like huh
i guess what i'm saying is i'm alive, observing my stress symptoms and i'll be out in six months

Offline Kreflo

• View Profile
« Reply #2048 on: November 18, 2008, 06:18:19 PM »
Bad Damage Brought to Us by Peninsula Village.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2049 on: November 23, 2008, 06:06:46 PM »
i'll bad damage you Kreflo, what program were your in?  ::poke::
i included the poke the guy in the eye with a stick because i just liked it,
in the words of doctor phil, if you poke a dog in the eye with a stick enough times eventually they bite your stupid ass.
anyway here is the direct link to the cafety page with the other survivors accounts on it,
they start half way down with jerseygurl and continue popping up for the next couple of pages

http://cafety.org/index.php?option=com_ ... itstart=90

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2050 on: November 23, 2008, 06:10:19 PM »
sorry about my long rambling thing about the nature of evil there is no need to read it, i'm in college and i spend a lot of time considering the nature of evil again sorry,  :soapbox:  
the survivor accounts start after it again half way down.

here is the link again

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2051 on: November 23, 2008, 06:14:25 PM »
here is a link to the page with expv staffs post on it about how the alcoholic mannish director of the girls side when i was in was gay and how she hired a lot of gay staff,

http://cafety.org/index.php?option=com_ ... tstart=180

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2052 on: November 23, 2008, 06:15:40 PM »
here is the direct link to the cafety page with the other survivors accounts on it also again,
they start half way down with jerseygurl and continue popping up for the next couple of pages

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2053 on: November 23, 2008, 06:17:04 PM »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2054 on: July 02, 2009, 12:24:30 PM »
From I Speak of Dreams -

http://lizditz.typepad.com/i_speak_of_d ... 5cf490970c

I was in PV in 2002, and I am still having nightmares. They rank high on the warning lists for abusive program watchout sites. They hated me too. I don't know why. They knew I was turning 18 so at the end they just ignored me, I stayed in the locked unit for 4 months, gained 60 pounds from sitting on a bed and doing nothing.I found out later I had sustained a concussion when they slammed my head into the floor during a restraint so hard I was left with a cut and abrasions across my forehead. Why? I sat up. That's it. I had been laying on they floor, they dragged me there, and I sat up, intending to raise my hand and ask to use the restroom, where they would have to examine my shit and piss before I could flush it, a method of humiliation, and was immediately tackled. I have never had a violent day in my life, never raised a hand to anyone. I had low self esteem, I let men use me and I hated myself. At PV I just wanted to die. They told me one thing- You are an evil person with no conscience and you are no good, nor ever will be. That was my "focus" for 3 weeks. The only one I ever got. It has taken my therapist years to undo that damage. I thought I was really a sociopath because I trusted that these people knew the mind and were able to tell what was wrong. Others went off to the cabins- I was finally left alone to sleep no school, no nothing just sleep all day everyday. I did everything alone, staff watched me shower too though. I was also molested by the male gynecologist. I knew nothing I said mattered. He told me right in front of the female nurse in the room, that I had a very nice, muscular vagina, as he fingered me inappropriately. I know what a gyno feels like- I go yearly. This guy was sick! Also, The drugs they sedated me with made my neck twist around, the muscles would tense up and I could not control my head movements. Now I know I am not a sociopath, but that is a huge breakthrough for me. I was so much worse after PV, I almost killed myself, I thought I really was a piece of shit, b/c that's what they told me! I was hospitalized after slashing my wrists and getting them stitched up, the doc said why would you do this? You are a sweet and beautiful girl. He laughed and said, no my girl. I am treating you long enough now to tell you that! Your just an addictive personality. That's all. Now I am clean, through my spiritual relationship and lots of love and counseling. I am married, and we have 2 sons. I love being a mom- but I still have nightmares about PV. I hope it stops someday. I am trying to forgive them.