Author Topic: Peninsula Village  (Read 435500 times)

Offline act.da

• View Profile
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
<&/PV>
[size=85]"that protester guy is still coming"[/size]

Offline The Monsters

• View Profile
Re: Peninsula Village
« Reply #1966 on: January 21, 2008, 04:38:22 PM »
As much as it distains and angers us that our broother openly support the Village. Our war is not against them. We will not attack them for they are brainwashed and do not know any better, treat them as you would treat a badly beaten kitten. Carefuly and gently. We do not need our brothers and sisters who suport the village to have any ammo against us as a group. Send us links to STAFF. It is THEM we want.

Offline act.da

• View Profile
« Reply #1967 on: January 21, 2008, 10:20:41 PM »
Quote from: "The Monsters"
As much as it distains and angers us that our broother openly support the Village. Our war is not against them. We will not attack them for they are brainwashed and do not know any better, treat them as you would treat a badly beaten kitten. Carefuly and gently. We do not need our brothers and sisters who suport the village to have any ammo against us as a group. Send us links to STAFF. It is THEM we want.

True, but posting those links may prevent them from continuing their open support of PV. Those two are very big in PV's promotional business, providing interviews and quotes to be included in videos and literature. I know that the staff members should be our main focus, but getting rid of the cheerleaders would also be useful.
<&/PV>

Offline The Monsters

• View Profile
« Reply #1968 on: January 21, 2008, 10:28:11 PM »
by ignoring the cheerleaders we best stand to gain. If the masses observe that we take no notice  as to what they say they will see that the 900 failed paitents do not take the 9 successful ones seriously, and thus neither will anyone else.

Numbers don't lie

at least not these ones.

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
    • http://www.freepowerboards.com/strugglingppl/index.php
« Reply #1969 on: January 22, 2008, 01:55:28 AM »
by ignoring the cheerleaders we best stand to gain. If the masses observe that we take no notice  as to what they say they will see that the 900 failed paitents do not take the 9 successful ones seriously, and thus neither will anyone else.

Numbers don't lie

at least not these ones.

The cheerleaders are an odd bunch...they thrived in the "peer-on-peer" milieu and became the darlings of the staffers by helping break down the less aggressive kids. 

They view anyone who got chewed up by the program (and them) as non-entities beneath contempt.  Trying to deal with them is the same as dealing with a KoolAid pissing zealot staffer with a B+D fetish.

Pegler's Pep Squad - "None of them alone are as cruel and hateful as they are together", to borrow a bit.  The few I've encountered act like hyenas on acid if PV is being criticized.  They've got cultish devotion to the Village, and they worship Bob Pegler, the guy who saved them from endingupdeadorinjail. They've got an unhealthy preoccupation with Pegler and attribute supernatural powers to him - he's impossible to lie to, he will get you to admit your darkest and worst secrets, etc., etc.  If a kid doesn't have any hideous secrets to divulge, Pegler will invent some especially for them, and force them to spout it as truth until they really believe it.  He's not a guru, he just read 1984.

Catch Pegler and his devotees in a situation where they can't show their PV skills - in public, while they're performing for the rubes and easy marks.
\"Allah does not love the public utterance of hurtful speech, unless it be by one to whom injustice has been done; and Allah is Hearing, Knowing\" - The Qur\'an

\"I\'m there to handle kids that are psychotic, suicidal, homicidal, or have commited felonies. Oh yeah, I am also there to take them down when they are rowdy so the nurse can give them the booty juice.\"

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1970 on: January 22, 2008, 03:25:38 AM »
Lords.. Damn asskissers.. I hated those sorts when I was staffing. Damn little brown nosers would come up to me on the side and say, "Sir.. did you know so in so said....." Funny how they used to get ignored the most by me.

Sad though.. my cocounselors ate it up.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #1971 on: January 22, 2008, 01:08:37 PM »
Quote from: "ZenAgent"

Numbers don't lie

at least not these ones.

The cheerleaders are an odd bunch...they thrived in the "peer-on-peer" milieu and became the darlings of the staffers by helping break down the less aggressive kids. 

They view anyone who got chewed up by the program (and them) as non-entities beneath contempt.  Trying to deal with them is the same as dealing with a KoolAid pissing zealot staffer with a B+D fetish.

Pegler's Pep Squad - "None of them alone are as cruel and hateful as they are together", to borrow a bit.  The few I've encountered act like hyenas on acid if PV is being criticized.  They've got cultish devotion to the Village, and they worship Bob Pegler, the guy who saved them from endingupdeadorinjail. They've got an unhealthy preoccupation with Pegler and attribute supernatural powers to him - he's impossible to lie to, he will get you to admit your darkest and worst secrets, etc., etc.  If a kid doesn't have any hideous secrets to divulge, Pegler will invent some especially for them, and force them to spout it as truth until they really believe it.  He's not a guru, he just read 1984.

Catch Pegler and his devotees in a situation where they can't show their PV skills - in public, while they're performing for the rubes and easy marks.

Reminds me a lot of the Scientologists.  A cult is a cult is a cult.
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #1972 on: January 22, 2008, 01:56:05 PM »
What does his reading 1984 have to do with it?

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
    • http://www.freepowerboards.com/strugglingppl/index.php
« Reply #1973 on: January 22, 2008, 02:29:21 PM »
Quote from: "Froderik"
What does his reading 1984 have to do with it?

The use of "Doublethink":

Quote from: "1984"
    The keyword here is blackwhite. Like so many Newspeak words, this word has two mutually contradictory meanings. Applied to an opponent, it means the habit of impudently claiming that black is white, in contradiction of the plain facts. Applied to a Party member, it means a loyal willingness to say that black is white when Party discipline demands this. But it means also the ability to believe that black is white, and more, to know that black is white, and to forget that one has ever believed the contrary. This demands a continuous alteration of the past, made possible by the system of thought which really embraces all the rest, and which is known in Newspeak as doublethink. Doublethink is basically the power of holding two contradictory beliefs in one's mind simultaneously, and accepting both of them.

– Part II, chapter IX - chapter I of Goldstein's book

Getting someone to accept the untrue and force it to fit, like 2+2=5.  After enough electroshock, isolation, and a sadist playing on your worst fears, you'll tell the bastards whatever they want to hear and mindfuck yourself into making the illogical an unquestionable truth.

* WAR IS PEACE
    * FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
    * IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

There's some program logic.

If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—for ever.
\"Allah does not love the public utterance of hurtful speech, unless it be by one to whom injustice has been done; and Allah is Hearing, Knowing\" - The Qur\'an

\"I\'m there to handle kids that are psychotic, suicidal, homicidal, or have commited felonies. Oh yeah, I am also there to take them down when they are rowdy so the nurse can give them the booty juice.\"

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #1974 on: January 22, 2008, 04:46:36 PM »
Right....but you'd fuckin' well think that someone who read that novel would GET SOMETHING OUT OF IT other than how to fuck with people's goddam HEADS, but.......maybe I expect too much from people.

Offline dishdutyfugitive

• View Profile
    • http://www.foxmovies.com/fightclub/
« Reply #1975 on: January 22, 2008, 05:16:00 PM »

Very true .

Engaging current student cheerleaders will only bolster their brainwashing and further jeopardize a speedy recovery.

Hell, you still have to give a cheerleader 6-12 months after they graduate to even be able to start to talk some sense into them.

Unless banging your head against a wall is your idea of a good time.

Offline act.da

• View Profile
« Reply #1976 on: January 23, 2008, 04:42:57 PM »
RON DEBORD
804 RED HILL DR.
LOUISVILLE, TN

ANDY L KELLER
10104 LONELY OAK LN.
KNOXVILLE, TN
(865) 470-0006

STEPHANIE M VANOVER
166 MANOR WAY
LOUISVILLE, TN
(865) 681-1471

I'm not 100% sure I got all those right, so don't blame me if they turn out to outdated or another person with the same name..
<&/PV>

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1977 on: January 24, 2008, 09:34:04 PM »
How ya like havin your personal info posted?  You look like somebody who is completely in awe of your wife and believes everything she tells you. Any parents ever consider you might be your kids problem? Of course not. That would mean accepting your failure as a parent. You speak of lies yet you try to tell these people you live in Tennessee when you don't.

http://images.kw.com/agent_photos/0/0/3//photo_1.jpg

Vic Leathers (Victor Wayne Leathers) Work information, home below
Phone:

Mobile:

Fax:

Office:
Denver Park Meadows
10475 E. Park Meadows Dr. Ste 550
Littleton, CO 80124

VIC W LEATHERS  Born in August  CARSON ST   
AURORA, CO  80014   

13611 PISCES CT   
LITTLETON, CO

380 HELENA CIR   
LITTLETON, CO  80124 

Offline SettleForNothingLess

• View Profile
« Reply #1978 on: January 24, 2008, 09:57:46 PM »
WTF!!!???
Yours Truly,
Ms. Vigilante
Im standing on the frontline, there waiting for you PV bitches. Lets rock n roll.

Offline SettleForNothingLess

• View Profile
« Reply #1979 on: January 24, 2008, 10:02:47 PM »
whoever posted that is a dumbass. glad you think your so fuckin smart
Yours Truly,
Ms. Vigilante
Im standing on the frontline, there waiting for you PV bitches. Lets rock n roll.