Author Topic: Peninsula Village  (Read 434908 times)

Offline lorrispickelmire

• View Profile
Hey, Not Free
« Reply #1620 on: November 28, 2007, 02:56:09 PM »
I know things are hard and trying to heal is difficult in a supportive environment.  If you need some support, PM me I have a great group that would welcome you with open arms and we are always there to listen.

L
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
quot;It will be found an unjust and unwise jealousy to deprive a man of his natural liberty upon the supposition he may abuse it.\"
                                        George Washington

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Peninsula Village
« Reply #1621 on: November 28, 2007, 04:57:27 PM »
Fuck college, become a whore while you still got some spark in ya.

Offline act.da

• View Profile
Peninsula Village
« Reply #1622 on: November 28, 2007, 05:17:33 PM »
I'm hoping this thread will get back to the subject of PV soon....
<&/PV>
[size=85]"that protester guy is still coming"[/size]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Peninsula Village
« Reply #1623 on: November 28, 2007, 05:18:56 PM »
Quote from: ""act.da""

Good luck with that..

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Peninsula Village
« Reply #1624 on: November 28, 2007, 11:56:13 PM »

We have a forum full of PV threads. I fail to see why this specific one needs to be guided in any particular fashion.

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
    • http://www.freepowerboards.com/strugglingppl/index.php
Peninsula Village
« Reply #1625 on: November 29, 2007, 11:39:17 AM »

Shit, I forgot to get those appraisals of PV to you.  My bad.  Things have been busy in a good way lately.
\"Allah does not love the public utterance of hurtful speech, unless it be by one to whom injustice has been done; and Allah is Hearing, Knowing\" - The Qur\'an

\"I\'m there to handle kids that are psychotic, suicidal, homicidal, or have commited felonies. Oh yeah, I am also there to take them down when they are rowdy so the nurse can give them the booty juice.\"

Offline act.da

• View Profile
Peninsula Village
« Reply #1626 on: November 29, 2007, 11:40:39 AM »
Well it seems the other convo. has ended, so I'll start up again.
 What companies support PV in one way or another? SYSCO is a big one, anyone remember what their paper shredder service was called? In the past, a sucessful way of taking out a business was to get supporting companies to cut all ties with them - maybe this could work with PV too.
<&/PV>

Offline Kreflo

• View Profile
Peninsula Village
« Reply #1627 on: November 29, 2007, 12:13:16 PM »
Person be talking at Axtda be talking right into the hands o PV-ya heard?

Offline act.da

• View Profile
Peninsula Village
« Reply #1628 on: November 29, 2007, 02:20:19 PM »
Quote from: ""Kreflo""
Person be talking at Axtda be talking right into the hands o PV-ya heard?

First, you spelled my SN wrong. Second, I live over 375 miles from PV. I've been PM-ing with ZenAgent and they can tell you that I'm not PV scum. I'd guess that "Kreflo" is probably a PV staffer, trying to scare people away from talking about PV! Believe what you want, I won't try to brainwash you like PV does.
<&/PV>

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Peninsula Village
« Reply #1629 on: December 02, 2007, 06:25:55 PM »
hey google
The Fog of War movie
go to the fifth website down,
the one with the picture that says whole movie
you can watch the whole movie on the site
its a great movie
interviews sec. of defense robert Mcnamara's experiences in vietnam
fascinating really, he was secretary of defense during the cuban missle crises and johnson era, very very interesting, much better then the bullshit the tv is feeding us right now
anyway
this is a really interesting country, history is fascinating

Offline act.da

• View Profile
Peninsula Village
« Reply #1630 on: December 02, 2007, 08:12:19 PM »
If anyone knows of a good secure place online that I could upload pictures into a slideshow-like format, send me a PM. I have compiled a large (55+) collection of files on past and present PV staff that include their photo/name/PV occupation and I would like to get this out on the web so everyone can view it. Again, I'd prefer if the files can be arranged into a slideshow or similar easily-viewable format after I upload them. Any suggestions on where I can find something like this can be PM-ed to me.
Can't wait to get this out there! ::armed::
<&/PV>

Offline dishdutyfugitive

• View Profile
    • http://www.foxmovies.com/fightclub/
Peninsula Village
« Reply #1631 on: December 02, 2007, 09:27:43 PM »
I haven't tried it yet but it looks like this may work for you

http://www.youtube.com/ytremixer

Sorry, looks like that is video only (not photos)

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
    • http://www.freepowerboards.com/strugglingppl/index.php
Peninsula Village
« Reply #1632 on: December 03, 2007, 11:41:39 AM »
PV survivors, even though I already know the answer, I'll ask anyway:

Did you have access to a "hotline" telephone, or were your parents given a phone number, to a 24 hour hotline staffed by "qualified crisis service providers"?  There was no such thing.  I know act.da has already mentioned no phone access. We were never told of any "crisis lines".

It appears PV isn't complying with the Tennessee Department of Health's guidelines for licensing, which is still in effect according to the TN State gov't site.

TENNCARE PARTNERS BEHAVIORAL HEALTH CONTRACTOR AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE STATE OF TENNESSEE DEPARTMENT OF MENTAL HEALTH AND DEVELOPMENTAL DISABILITIES AND TENNESSEE BEHAVIORAL HEALTH, INC.
IN THE TENNESSEE EAST GRAND REGION
July 1, 2004

2.5.9 Crisis Services Telephone Lines

2.5.9.1 The Contractor must establish and operate one (1)
widely published toll free telephone number for any
individual in the general population (Enrollees, family
members, providers, non-Enrollees, etc.) per Community
Service Area (CSA) region as appropriate, for the
purposes of providing immediate phone intervention by
mental health staff and dispatch of mobile crisis services
in the appropriate community. The same toll free
telephone number may be used in multiple CSAs. This
specialized telephone line will be answered by a staff
person, rather than by an automated voice response
system.

2.5.9.2 The Contractor must assure the crisis telephone lines
are available 24-hours per day, 365 days per year.

2.5.9.3 The Contractor must assure the crisis telephone lines
are linked to a crisis service team staffed by qualified
crisis service providers. The Contractor shall require
crisis service teams to provide mobile and walk-in face-to-
face interventions in accordance with the standards
specified in Attachment B.

2.5.9.4 The Contractor shall monitor crisis service providers and
report information to TDMHDD on a quarterly basis for
those indicators listed in Attachment D. All measures
shall be reported separately for adults ages eighteen (18)
years and over and children under eighteen (18) years
for Enrollees and non-Enrollees. All information shall
be reported for each individual crisis service provider in a
standardized format as specified by TDMHDD.
\"Allah does not love the public utterance of hurtful speech, unless it be by one to whom injustice has been done; and Allah is Hearing, Knowing\" - The Qur\'an

\"I\'m there to handle kids that are psychotic, suicidal, homicidal, or have commited felonies. Oh yeah, I am also there to take them down when they are rowdy so the nurse can give them the booty juice.\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Peninsula Village
« Reply #1633 on: December 04, 2007, 06:45:22 PM »
no way did we have a crisis phone
the only contact with any sort  of phone was in family therapy, the therapist called your family, and hung up if you said anything about abuse
family therapy was a very rare occurance really, it took four months at least for me to have family therapy only by phone of course, and it was in a little room under the admissions unit.  after that i had family therapy less then once a month, quite a lot less then once a month.
 they take away family therapy a lot as a consequence for not working your program.
we were not allowed any contact with the outside world other then that at all, girls asked .
My family is being really bad, i'm scared, my father hit me and said he is not giving me any money to move out.  My mother threatened to call the police four times because we were fighting.  she always jumps right into the middle of everything and takes it to a whole new level.  I didn't start any of it, my dad started in on me because he doesn't really want to give me the money he said he would.  Its really horrible here.  I theatened to call the police because my father hit me but they said they would kick me out and i would have no money for college and no where to live, he was still pushing me and foaming at the mouth.   dad again told me four times to join the army and that he was going to take my dog to pound. they are so horrible, why tell me they are going to give me money to move out then beat me up about it and take it back.  I didn't bring the money thing up today, i was avoiding the subject, it seemed better to bring it up when i thought they might actually do it.  At first it was we will give you 10000 to help you out while you work and finish school.  I was so happy when they told me a couple weeks ago.  I said ok please put the money in my account, because I know them, they have done this before and i never see any money, they just hold it over my head and decide not to.  They did the same thing last year.  They said no we are still deciding, so i knew it was bullshit.  Then they came back with drop out of school and work full time and we will give you the money, of course no money for school then, then it was no money at all.  They keep calling meetings about it, i of course get no say in any of it, they just sit me down and discuss what they are deciding for me.  I can't talk about what i think either.  It was really ugly i just feel horrible, its so abusive.  The worst part is its exam week so i have a bunch of projects to do and final exams.  I just came downstairs to get lunch.  My mother always stands right in your face and yells.  Like two inches from your face, its horrible.  i feel like i've been hit by a truck and i'm terrified, its so abusive, they got really mad because i said this place is an abusive situation for me and I am an adult and i really want help beng independent, this was after my dad said today no money at all.  They were already mad before for some reason, my father was in an evil mood about money and I came down for lunch.  They are such abusive people, abusive people are just nuts they take everything to this horrible level, one seconds your getting lunch next second someones beating up on you and kicking you out and your being threatened with being locked in a little cell and abused, they call me a 14 year old tramp a lot too, only in less nice words.  Then when i say this is abusive your horrible people, thats appropriate behavior if you were stalin or hitler or start hyperventilating and sobbing they threaten to call the cops because my mother wont have such fighting in her house, as she stands two inches from my face and calls me 14 year old tramp.  I wasn't in anyones face, i just talk you know, sometimes i yell, i try to keep personal space between us, i don't like them near me.  If you say something that makes my mom mad she gets really in your face and she likes to grab the phone and go stop talking or I'm calling them.  She has a really violent temper, normal people talk and yell or something, my mother goes for the jugular if you annoy her and sometimes when she's just in an annoyed mood.  She picks fights when she's in a bad mood and her fights are like the eighth court of hell.  It's horrible because you never know when you come downstairs to eat what you get.  I don't start beating up on people. They do it during exam week always, i think they want me to fail because they think i'll get a full time job then or join the army hah hah, and they want to prove they are right and i am a horrible failure.  They go on for hours, i'd rather live with an alcoholic.  They are such Nazis.  I just don't want them to have power over me any more.   I just don't think they can let me go, abusive people never want to let you go.  Its too much fun for my mother to have all the power and push and push and push.  She stands really close to me all the time, its weird, normal people don't stand on top of you.   She could not be anymore up my but.  You can't actually talk to her, she interupts you and goes back to giving nasty orders and she has a hair trigger for anything, she gives a lot of orders too its about all she does talking wise.  I've realized though that if they are that bad they are more then capable of doing all sorts of horrible things to me.  They are my parents, I sort of have a hard time not trying to appeal to a sense of rational kindness or something.  It doesn't work, they really are nazis, they said all this stuf today, you know when you have a horrible feeling you know how bad it is really but every one smooths over it and you want to think its better.  Its not better, if you think someones mind works like an irrational, selfish, nasty, abusive box of squirmy insects, what you are trying to tell yourself isn't there really is.    i think I have to look at it like that, like i do live under really abusive horrible people who are more then capable of doing all sorts of terrible things.  I try to live like they are ok people somewhere and reason might work on them and such.  I need to just look at it like bob pegler is my dad and my mother is pv staff.  They really are that bad.  I'm not a mind reader and i am pretty stuck here, also i've always lived with these people, or with people like them. The mercedes cost them 80,000.00, i said something about spending 50,000 dollars on a car and my mother said it cost us 80,000 are you jealose.  Isn't that horrible?  I have to say i really feel nothing but disgust towards them, they don't act like good people at all, to say the least.  i bet i can get some money from them, i have to move out, i need to find a better paying job where i don't have to stand all day and work on the cash register for 7 dollars an hour.  I don't want anything to do with these people any more.  They are horrible and really dangerous.  I have a headache and i have so much work to do.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Peninsula Village
« Reply #1634 on: December 04, 2007, 06:55:45 PM »
there is no rational sense of kindness here
i really hate these people, they have done me so much harm growing up
i need to get out of here as soon as i can
they are evil and horrible