Author Topic: Peninsula Village  (Read 427913 times)

Offline sick of child torture girl

• View Profile
Peninsula Village
« Reply #480 on: April 28, 2007, 03:53:28 AM »
I don’t need tips, thanks. Im not trying to get IPs, im not ad ware. I want to know if there are different IPs as then we would know for sure if someone is mocking her.

You have been arguing with a PARODY, Nihls- a troll as u say. This has been fueled not only by unnecessary sadism but unnecessary GULIBILITY

She is a PV survivor whom has issues relating to it. She has relayed her personal fears. Does it really matter to you if she is too harsh on men? Is your ego really that weak? Is it so terrible if she related her "personal shit"? No harm is meant in this so why be as nasty as possible to someone whom is helpless & kind? She was called deranged, ridiculous, and made fun of becasue she had some fears u disagree with-or mostly- that her IMPERSONATOR had  Things degenerated into a  purposefully cruel- as -possible joy fest with pictures of vaginas with pins through them saying "do this to your vagina and you wont be raped next time"

and other remarks that would be most hurtful knowing her PERSONAL ISSUES.

And its pretty sad for the "advocates" to involve themselves in this sorta thing-or anyone who strives for something higher than being a 9 year old bully coming across someone they find "weird" and vulnerable!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Peninsula Village
« Reply #481 on: April 28, 2007, 08:07:37 AM »
Quote from: ""sick of child torture girl""
Thats what i suspect- a person imitating her
are there numerous Ip numbers going on antigen?

I don't know. It's really hard for me to track anymore. I can't search by IP, I'd have to take each post and check them individually.
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

• View Profile
Peninsula Village
« Reply #482 on: April 28, 2007, 08:37:58 AM »
OK FIRST U HAVE THIS POST
I am sorry. wrong group I am railing at apparently. I apologize for my rudeness, The T.V. sets me off, as does thinking about the Village, It is terrible what looking at the world through such glasses can do to your expectations of people. I do live at home, I had an apartment but it was not very safe "affordable" and I work in retail and am trying to finish college, I am a senior I have a year left, so I need to be able to focus on school, rather than making money. I was actually assaulted, believe it or not, I filed a police report but my mother voices doubts, big surprise. I am moving out anyhow though, the current situation has just brought to light what life can be like for young people without a family support base or an abusive one, it makes it much harder to get from point A to B. It will be almost good, I think, once I move out, as it has given me some helpful insight into family abuse. Didn't mean to be mean or a jerk. I am certainly on the side of PV survivors and families.  I have noticed though, that discussions of Abigails book seem to inevitable digress into a discussion of her sexual conduct with an older man, many of the blogs here have actually been very insightful and intelligent, of course some are defending her and, therefore, there must be a reason for such a defense, Never give an angry stressed person a crappy old laptop. I hope at least my rambling about what the others in PV were like is useful. Again I get threatened a lot right now, telling PV on me was sadly misinterpreted. Sorry There are a lot of inbred and ignorant I don't know about the redneck part, I have met many ignorant inbred people in general, on the PV staff, and a few Nazis, maybe a few friends of MAO, Stalin, Pol pot, all the horrible ugly people that have ever lived. I don't like the PV staff and I know bad people exist, no excuses for abuse. THey are pretty dumb and monkey minded too, I have weird reactions I think to things around the Village. If it has to do with the Village I'm mad. sorry, You also insulted my MLA format and said I was not lucid. I'm lucid, I'm just crabby. You would be to if you were me, I did not mean to be horrible to nice folks.

then u have this post
THAT MIGRANE IS NOTHING COMPARED TO THE PAIN OF THE ASS THRASHING YOU ARE ABOUT TO RECIEVE

I WILL PUT YOUR FUCKING HEAD THROUGH A VOLVO HOOD AND WHILE YOU'RE THERE BLEEDING SENSELESS

I WILL TEAR OUT YOUR PROSTATE WITH MY OWN TEETH

AND SURGICALLY IMPLANT A DOG'S WOMB

AND HAVE SOME STRAY FUCKING DOGS KNOCK YOUR BITCH ASS UP

AND WHEN YOU'RE GIVING BIRTH TO PUPPIES

Antigen can u check if these are the same IP # ? If they are....ill put pins through MY vag
(i actually recognize the poster i think-& its sad whom it is)

Offline nimdA

• View Profile
Peninsula Village
« Reply #483 on: April 28, 2007, 11:00:44 AM »
THAT MIGRANE IS NOTHING COMPARED TO THE PAIN OF THE ASS THRASHING YOU ARE ABOUT TO RECIEVE

I WILL PUT YOUR FUCKING HEAD THROUGH A VOLVO HOOD AND WHILE YOU'RE THERE BLEEDING SENSELESS

I WILL TEAR OUT YOUR PROSTATE WITH MY OWN TEETH

AND SURGICALLY IMPLANT A DOG'S WOMB

AND HAVE SOME STRAY FUCKING DOGS KNOCK YOUR BITCH ASS UP

AND WHEN YOU'RE GIVING BIRTH TO PUPPIES

Classy little gems those are.

You may want to get the exact post numbers for ginger if you want her to look at the IP. However, given that this is an unmoderated forum what is it you are attempting to achieve? In reality while I think it is disgusting that someone is claiming to be someone else for the sheer purpose of causing trouble I also recognize this all could have been avoid had WANF simply gotten a user account.

To be honest Ginger I'd be a bit annoyed if you got involved in this officially. It relieves the majority of the posters on this thread from their responsibilities of acting like grown adults.

Still its your forum ginger so you go do what you think is right.
am the metal pig.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Peninsula Village
« Reply #484 on: April 28, 2007, 11:06:51 AM »
Quote from: ""Three Springs Waygookin""
I also recognize this all could have been avoid had WANF simply gotten a user account. right.

It all comes back to her doesnt it? Go read Niles post, in his paragraph long explanations of how WANF "pissed him off" or other such nonsense trying to explain why he keeps posting, according to you guys, this is all her fault. This isn't about WANF, survivors post anonymous for very OBVIOUS reasons, duh??? Maybe they are tired of a group of people DEMANDING information, change, proof that you are real(lol), or not a plant (lol). Nobody owes you people anything,, no proof, no nothing, why cant you guys get that? And not to mention ironic that you both have your own forums to play around in and complmain about one thread? Or that you asked Ginger to delete all your posts and say for her to get involved here and delete WANF is somehow wrong and going to piss you off? Jesus christ, this forum is too much sometimes.  :roll:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Peninsula Village
« Reply #485 on: April 28, 2007, 11:11:41 AM »
Quote from: "Guest"
I also recognize this all could have been avoid had WANF simply gotten a user account. right.

I think you will find that comment is in reference to the person imitating WANF.

Still keep drawing your own wild assumptions. It makes for good entertainment.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
Peninsula Village
« Reply #486 on: April 28, 2007, 11:14:12 AM »
The one who posted in "All caps" sounds like "Luke Stevens"........  Remember him?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Peninsula Village
« Reply #487 on: April 28, 2007, 11:58:00 AM »
Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: ""Guest""

I think you will find that comment is in reference to the person imitating WANF.

Still keep drawing your own wild assumptions. It makes for good entertainment.

only a twisted sadist would find this thread funny.

• View Profile
Peninsula Village
« Reply #488 on: April 28, 2007, 12:01:21 PM »

Classy little gems those are.

You may want to get the exact post numbers for ginger if you want her to look at the IP. However, given that this is an unmoderated forum what is it you are attempting to achieve? In reality while I think it is disgusting that someone is claiming to be someone else for the sheer purpose of causing trouble I also recognize this all could have been avoid had WANF simply gotten a user account.

To be honest Ginger I'd be a bit annoyed if you got involved in this officially. It relieves the majority of the posters on this thread from their responsibilities of acting like grown adults.

Still its your forum ginger so you go do what you think is right.
Quote from: ""Guest""

It all comes back to her doesnt it? Go read Niles post, in his paragraph long explanations of how WANF "pissed him off" or other such nonsense trying to explain why he keeps posting, according to you guys, this is all her fault. This isn't about WANF, survivors post anonymous for very OBVIOUS reasons, duh??? Maybe they are tired of a group of people DEMANDING information, change, proof that you are real(lol), or not a plant (lol). Nobody owes you people anything,, no proof, no nothing, why cant you guys get that? And not to mention ironic that you both have your own forums to play around in and complmain about one thread? Or that you asked Ginger to delete all your posts and say for her to get involved here and delete WANF is somehow wrong and going to piss you off? Jesus christ, this forum is too much sometimes.  :roll:

Yeah, you litterally have your own forum which you moderate to your personal customizations. You asked the modertor (Ginger?) to delete all your postings and she was ready to do so until you changed your mind....can u really feel comfortable fowarding strict adherance to that ideology?

What I'm tryint to prove should be obvious as I specifically have ellucidated. I WANT TO PROVE THAT THE PEOPLE THE REGULARS HAVE BEEN ARGUING WITH IS NOT WE ARE FREE.
They have been "taking on" a mockery of we are not free.

Hopefully in doing so WANF will have some vindication and perhaps the regulars will apologize? for being not just cruel but for being suckers?

It would be interesting to find out who exactly it is as I have my suspisions..i dont think luke, Im guessing Zen (supergross) but I wouldnt ask the moderator to give away that much info and embarass whomever it is..even though using IP numbers to out posers for who they really are has been done plently o' times....something so provocative would probably be off-limits to do  to a regular i suspect. O' political connections! they function on every level of society :roll:  :D

i guess im gettin paranoid cause now Im even imaginin cover-ups following this train of thought ::jawdrop::

I'd just like to know if they are different please? for WATF

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Peninsula Village
« Reply #489 on: April 28, 2007, 12:10:59 PM »
You asked the modertor (Ginger?) to delete all your postings and she was ready to do so until you changed your mind....can u really feel comfortable fowarding strict adherance to that ideology?
/quote]

She did delete his thousands of posts, actually. The couple hundred he has now are new one's he's made since remaking his name. That's why I find it so ironic he would 'be offended' if Ginger deleted WANF's posts. All those posts TSW made, long ranting ones, about all the abuse he endured(?) and dished out, poof, gone with a flick of the mouse. I suspect those posts are gone for the same reason WANF wants hers gone, which makes it all the more strange that he would not be more understanding. He knows more than anyone those posts can come back and be used against you, but his are conveniently gone, and wants everyone else's to stay. You get a second chance to reinvent yourself on this forum and conveniently leave our your emotional rants and admissions, but don't want someone else to be allowed the same? Oh the irony TSW..

• View Profile
Peninsula Village
« Reply #490 on: April 28, 2007, 12:44:16 PM »
one was posted at april 11 2007 9 45
one was posted at april 27 2007 11 37

Offline nimdA

• View Profile
Peninsula Village
« Reply #491 on: April 28, 2007, 05:27:43 PM »
I wasn't aware that WANF wanted to delete her posts. If she wants that it is well within her rights to ask to do so. It was a difficult task for ginger to delete my last account, and I won't speculate to the difficulty of deleting WANF's posts.

I'm not in favor of moderation of this thread. It does exist in an unmoderated forum. Nor amd I keen on Ginger handing out IP number information or outting the identity of guests. My posts were deleted for a reason having very little to do with Fornits, but please keep attempting to draw you own off base conclusions. Maybe one day you might figure out who the second shooter on the grassy mound in also.

Again, I'm hoping Ginger chooses not to get into the IP detective game. Given her lack of response I suspect that may be her exact decision.
am the metal pig.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Peninsula Village
« Reply #492 on: April 28, 2007, 06:17:59 PM »
but please keep attempting to draw you own off base conclusions. Maybe one day you might figure out who the second shooter on the grassy mound in also.

Alot of this depends on if her parents are still declaring her on their taxes. If they are then she is S.O.L. for student loans as her parent's income will be well above the acceptable level.

Personally I'm a bit aghast that a 24 year old senior in college is even asking these questions. Still I'm not going to slam her for her choices as I don't know her personal story. I would say that now would be the time to move on from her current situation. Would it be hard and potentially fraught with difficulties? Absolutely.. But far better than living in a home with a couple of nutbar parents.

I do believe the time has come for her to move on. Don't spend your time attempting to sue them, get even with them, confronting them, counseling with them, and trying to gather evidence on them. Just pick up what is yours and leave.

TSW

what were you saying about drawing conclusions on other people's lives?  :rofl:

• View Profile
Peninsula Village
« Reply #493 on: April 28, 2007, 08:05:02 PM »
ok for me this isnt about TSW..i think he's actually been pretty nice on this thread

id just like to establish that someone was mocking her so she can have some vindication

are te numbers IP #s different antigen?

Offline nimdA

• View Profile
Peninsula Village
« Reply #494 on: April 28, 2007, 08:09:41 PM »
Quote from: ""sick of child torture girl""
ok for me this isnt about TSW..i think he's actually been pretty nice on this thread

id just like to establish that someone was mocking her so she can have some vindication

are te numbers IP #s different antigen?

Thank you Sick of child torture girl. Though looking the thread over I haven't seen one instance of WANF stating someone in imitating her. Or did she?
am the metal pig.