Author Topic: Peninsula Village  (Read 428089 times)

Offline SettleForNothingLess

• View Profile
Peninsula Village
« Reply #1470 on: October 18, 2007, 10:42:29 AM »
i agreeee  ::soapbox::  ::troll::  ::spam::
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Yours Truly,
Ms. Vigilante
Im standing on the frontline, there waiting for you PV bitches. Lets rock n roll.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Peninsula Village
« Reply #1471 on: October 18, 2007, 11:14:23 AM »
That’s not the bubble I meant though

I meant how prejudice and blind people can be to what’s around them
And how abusive they can be in relation to it
For example the sexual prejudice women face in relation to sexual aggression and rape

Or how nobody sees the rank neo-conservative Christian propaganda that’s all over the TV
I was watching the History channel yesterday on normal cable and there was a “documentary" on Sodom and Gomorrah, then something about the search for the holy grail, then the dead sea scrolls, the Revelations prophecies and the da vinci code, with a final show about the  superiority of alien technology if we ever happened to encounter them

If I was some idiotic born again redneck, I would have been praising jesus, damning gays and reaching for my shotgun to shoot aliens.  
On the History channel!!
It was as subtle as a born again preacher on a Sunday morning
and people don’t see the obvious they just get mildly brainwashed
 like my parents.

I was reading this thing about Blackwater in Newsweek too.  
They are another fun bunch of Christian neo cons, based right here in lovely redneck NC
If you go to their site they have this weird heading called "The Chapel" I think and it goes into what good Christians they are and such,
 pretty damn creepy in a private army

According to Newsweek Blackwater has a testing ground called
 â€œRU ready High School, to simulate school shootings, complete with taped screams.â€

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Peninsula Village
« Reply #1472 on: October 18, 2007, 11:23:19 AM »
Quote from: ""ZenAgent""
PV's guide to B+D.  This is a joke.  Another fine flagship of NATSAP.  

Guidelines and Procedures for the Use of Seclusion or Mechanical Restraint

POLICY STATEMENT: It is the policy of Peninsula Village that seclusion and mechanical restraint will be used only as an emergency measures within acceptable guidelines. Seclusion or mechanical restraint are only used to protect a patient from self-harm or to prevent harm to others.

DEFINITIONS:
Seclusion: The involuntary confinement of a person alone in a specified area where the person is physically prevented from leaving.
Mechanical Restraint: Any method of mechanically restricting a person’s freedom of movement, physical activity, or normal access to his/her body.
NOTES:
This policy/procedure does not apply to physical holding or to the comforting of children. This policy/procedure does apply to the use of the restraint jacket, even when the restraint jacket is used only to
safely transport a patient from one location to another location.
The only forms of mechanical restraint used at Peninsula Village is the body net, 4 point restraint used in conjunction with the body net, and the restraint/transport jacket.

Peninsula Village employs three forms of seclusion/restraint: standard seclusion, physical holding, and mechanical restraint. The most appropriate intervention for a specific patient is based on the evaluation of the following factors:
diagnosis, present clinical picture, present medical condition, and past history of abuse and other traumatic experiences.

PHILOSOPHY:
1. The commitment of Peninsula Village is to prevent, reduce, and strive to eliminate the use of seclusion and mechanical restraint. Our goal is to prevent emergencies that have the potential to lead to the use of seclusion or mechanical restraint whenever possible
and we strive to raise awareness among staff about how seclusion or mechanical restraint might be experienced by the patient.
2. A copy of this policy will be provided to the patient and to the parents/guardians upon the admission of the patient to the program.  Written acknowledgement of the receipt of the copy of the policy will be placed in the medical record.
3. Except in an emergency, non-physical measures will be attempted before seclusion or mechanical restraint is implemented.
4. Seclusion and mechanical restraint will only be used when there is an imminent risk of a patient physically harming self or others,
including staff.
5. Seclusion and mechanical restraint will be discontinued as soon as safely possible.
6. All use of seclusion and mechanical restraint will be in accordance with the needs and rights of the patients and in compliance with acceptable standards of care.
7. Performance Improvement initiatives will address reducing incidents of seclusion and mechanical restraint.
8. A risk assessment for aggressive behaviors is completed on all patients upon admission.

GUIDELINES AND PROCEDURE:
1. Seclusion and mechanical restraint will not be used as a convenience to staff, as a punishment or discipline, or as retaliation by staff, or in a way that causes undue discomfort, harm or pain to the patient.
2. All staff who implement and apply seclusion and mechanical restraint will be trained and competent in the proper technique and
procedure and will maintain current CPR certifi cation.
3. Any use of seclusion and mechanical restraint will take into account the medical condition, any physical disabilities, and any
significant treatment issues of the patient.
4. Patients requiring seclusion or mechanical restraint will be assessed by the ordering clinician (Psychiatrist, Certified Nurse
Practitioner, or Psychologist). Documentation of this assessment will include the patient’s behavior, interventions implemented
to decrease the behavior, and the patient’s response to these interventions. If an ordering clinician is not readily available, this
assessment will be completed by an RN and the findings will be discussed with an ordering clinician within one hour.
5. Each order for seclusion or mechanical restraint will be no longer than 2 hours in duration. If continuation of seclusion or mechanical restraint is necessary the ordering clinician will be notified to obtain further orders. The ordering clinician will conduct an in person reevaluation at a minimum of every 4 hours for the duration of the seclusion or mechanical restraint. The RN may not accept seclusion or mechanical restraint orders from an ordering clinician that are PRN or that are not time-limited.
6. All verbal orders for seclusion or mechanical restraint will be co-signed by the ordering practitioner within 24 hours when possible
or the next business day that the practitioner is present.
7. If used as a response to emergent dangerous behavior, seclusion/mechanical restraint can be initiated by the RN. The ordering clinician will be notified immediately and an order obtained.
8. If there is a change in the form of mechanical restraint used, such as starting with the body and later adding 4 point restraint, a new
order will obtained from the ordering clinician.
9. An approved Licensed Independent Practitioner (Psychiatrist, Certified Nurse Practitioner, or Psychologist) as defined by the State
of Tennessee and as allowed by the organization will perform a face-to-face evaluation and document the assessment within one
(1) hour of the initiation of the seclusion or mechanical restraint. It is the expectation of the organization that the Psychiatrist will
be the first option for conducting face-to-face evaluations and the other Licensed Independent Practitioners will only be used if the
Psychiatrist is unavailable. Further, it is the policy of the organization that all face-to-face evaluations conducted by a Psychologist will be done in conjunction with a RN.
10. A note describing the clinical justification for the use of seclusion or mechanical restraint will be written in the progress notes section of the order sheet by the ordering clinician. If the ordering clinician is not the attending MD or Certified Nurse Practitioner, the attending MD or Certified Nurse Practitioner will be notified as soon as possible but no later than the next working day.
11. The safety and privacy of a secluded or mechanically restrained patient is maintained by providing for their seclusion or mechanical
restraint in an area separated from other patients. The patient will be searched prior to being placed in seclusion or mechanical
restraint. This is to be documented on the appropriate forms.
12. The patient will be informed of the behavioral criteria necessary for release. Seclusion or mechanical restraint will be discontinued
when the patient meets the behavior criteria for discontinuation.
13. After placing the patient in mechanical restraint, the RN will assess for proper application of restraining devices, for proper
anatomical position, movement, circulation, neurological condition, respirations, any negative effects of mechanical restraint as well
as any signs of distress. The results of this assessment are to be documented on the appropriate forms.
14. Any patient in seclusion or mechanical restraint will be constantly attended to by staff. Documentation will occur at least every 15 minutes. This check will include an assessment of the patient’s condition and needs as well as interventions used. This is to be documented on the appropriate forms.
15. Every hour the RN will assess a patient in mechanical restraint for proper application of restraining devices, for proper anatomical
position, movement, respiration, circulation, signs and symptoms of hypo or hyperthermia and neurological condition. The results
of this assessment and any interventions initiated are to be documented on the appropriate forms.
16. Range of motion assessment will be performed hourly for those patients in mechanical restraint.
17. The patient is to be offered toileting, fluids and/or nourishment at least every hour. If a patient on the restraint bed is given food
or fluids, the head of the bed is to be raised. This is to be documented on the Seclusion/Mechanical Restraint Flow Sheet, using the appropriate codes.
18. At the end of the specified time limit, the ordering clinician is to reassess for the need for continued use of seclusion or mechanical
restraint. If the ordering clinician is not available, the RN can perform this assessment and the order may be obtained by phone.
19. Upon release from seclusion/mechanical restraint, the RN will document the patient’s mental/physical condition, response
to intervention and any verbal contracts made with the patient. If seclusion/mechanical restraint is discontinued prior to the
expiration of the original order, a new order must be obtained prior to reinitiating either, with all the same requirements as the
original order.
20. Clinical or nursing staff will notify the family/guardian of any seclusion or mechanical restraint within twelve (12) hours.
21. A Life Space Interview/Debriefing will be attempted with the patient after the seclusion/ mechanical restraint.
22. The Quality/Risk Management Department will keep a record of all seclusions and mechanical restraints.
23. Leadership staff and performance improvement staff will review all uses of this procedure. Quality Management staff will be
involved in data review and staff education as appropriate. Data reviewed will include both medical record review (quality of
documentation) and data which reflects occurrences, trends, patterns, and appropriateness of utilization of this procedure.
Performance Improvement data will include at least:
shift,
staff who initiated the process,
the length of each episode,
date, time and day of the week each episode was initiated,
the type of restraint used,
whether injuries were sustained by the individual or staff, and
age and gender of the individual.
24. Within 24 hours of the initiation of the seclusion or mechanical restraint, an incident review will be conducted to determine the
circumstances that required the use of the intervention, what could have been done differently that could have possibly prevented
the intervention, identification of strategies to prevent the reoccurrence of seclusion or mechanical restraint, opportunities for
performance improvement, and any indication of staff or patient physical/psychological trauma associated with the incident that
needs to be addressed. The review will include both staff who were involved in the incident as well as staff not involved in the
incident.
25. Any death or serious injury resulting from or related to the use of seclusion or mechanical restraint will be reported within one
business day to the Tennessee Department of Mental Health and Developmental Disabilities, the Disability Law and Advocacy
Center of Tennessee, and the Centers for Medicaid and Medicare Services or its agents.
 (How easy would it be for PV to cover up injuries with a hospital also owned by Covenant Health at their disposal?)
REFERENCES: Tennessee Department of Mental Health and Developmental Disabilities (TDMHDD)
The Joint Commission
The Center for Medicaid and Medicare Services (CMS)

There is no mention of chemical restraints...TDMHDD did tell me PV was using them, they were "allowed" to.

I knew I was wasting my time with the TDMHDD, they actually endorse PV.  It would be embarrassing to the department for their prize child farm to be revealed as a hellhole - might even leave them legally exposed.

PV stinks to high hell.  It's a prime example of a NATSAP program:  it's a sham, with a glossy website presenting a Summer camp facade.  Everything about the place crumbles under the most casual scrutiny.  Clinicians and staff are liars (gotcha on tape) and unqualified, their "outcome studies" showing success are a joke, and their admissions criteria is for show.  Violent/sexual offenders are admitted, individuals convicted as adults - Andrew Klepper, the kid who sodomized a call girl with a baseball bat, robbed her and threatened her.  Tennessee did not even want Klepper in the state, but PV's therapist Jean Bolding refused to deliver a letter from a Maryland court demanding his return.  Klepper recently violated his original probation when he was charged with "pandering", basically he was involved with a prostitute who may be very lucky they were busted before Andy started trying to get his kicks.  Klepper's story isn't written up in Village Voices, he's certainly not a testament to the efficacy of PV's treatment.  Dominic Harwanke, convicted as an adult for conspiring to commit a Columbine-style attack on a high school...the unnamed 17 yr. old from Powell, TN, who had a bomb he intended to use on his school...

There are more examples straight out of the newspapers, but the point is PV, a NATSAP program, misrepresents itself across the board in order to suck $8700 a month out of parents dumb enough not to do a little homework and ask for some proof of "success".  My wife asked the clinical director about the outcome studies showing success and questioned the database.  The clinical director lost his temper and snarled "Why are you asking these questions?"  Like I said, the slightest scrutiny exposes the myriad lies, smoke and mirrors PV depends on.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Peninsula Village
« Reply #1473 on: October 18, 2007, 11:32:28 AM »
you guys should see the cops in this town too, no joke
i saw a show with police from up north and they looked normal
they had hair for starters and they weren't all pink from shaving too close, eight feet tall blonde and ubber
NC has it's own private State army too i think
no joke i'm going to take pictures of them if they won't arrest me and post them, they are not friendly at all either
i have nothing against police, like i want to like them
i don't do anything illegal really
i'd like to think they were there to serve and protect and all that
I met this cop from Chicago down here for a conference and he had hair,  looked like a normal person and he was nice and chatty
it's weird you have to see them to know what i'm talking about
it's like they make them in a factory somewhere
they must have a criteria, only giant ubber men allowed
i grew up thinking cops were nice people who worked hard and
had hair in a variety of colors
they are really overbearing and attitudey too
it's like they forget that they have a specific job and just stomp around in big boots
they worry me honestly
give people power and make a clique out of it and trouble can come about for sure

Offline hanzomon4

• View Profile
Peninsula Village
« Reply #1474 on: October 18, 2007, 11:34:29 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
If I was some idiotic born again redneck, I would have been praising jesus, damning gays and reaching for my shotgun to shoot aliens.  

::roflmao::  ::roflmao::  ::roflmao::  ::roflmao::
i]Do something real, however, small. And don\'t-- don\'t diss the political things, but understand their limitations - Grace Lee Boggs[/i]
I do see the present and the future of our children as very dark. But I trust the people\'s capacity for reflection, rage, and rebellion - Oscar Olivera

Howto]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Peninsula Village
« Reply #1475 on: October 18, 2007, 11:44:50 AM »
PV just took those guys for PR reasons
for sure, if i was PV PR person i would
they need them,
even though those guys obviously belong in somewhere like a prison, where they can't escape!
PV you could escape from pretty easily if you were an actual criminal and not just some kid who wanted their parents acceptance and didn't want to sleep on the street and be molested because of it.
you have all this access to weapons, the tool shed has everything in it,
there are not any fences around PV,
it's a pretty easy place to break out of comparatively
they took them so they could wheel them out when accused with running a shoddy prison camp and leeching money off insurance companies and the state and say see look at these dangerous freaks

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Peninsula Village
« Reply #1476 on: October 18, 2007, 11:55:00 AM »
Hell at both eckerd's and three springs i had kids try and have a go at me with axes, shovels, sling blades, and a few other sharp objects. My tried and true self defense technique was my ability to to do a 40 yard dash in record time the exact opposite direction of the armed kid. i figured if some bad to the bone counselor wanted to go rambo on a kid with an axe they could have right at it. i'd back them up from about 50 yards in the opposite direction.

the kids that seemed most inclined to go buck wild were never the kids doing time for assualt or attempted murder but the ones who had been busted for Jay walking or shop lifting or some other equally retarded crime like using a number 2 pencil on a black ink only survey.

the ones that you expected to be violent like the assualters and attempted murders and other fun and games juvies tended to be the biggest cry babies ever.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2007, 11:56:20 AM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Peninsula Village
« Reply #1477 on: October 18, 2007, 11:55:39 AM »
the Savage Nation guy is on FM radio too
not AM, FM 101.1 during rush hour everyday

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Peninsula Village
« Reply #1478 on: October 18, 2007, 12:13:50 PM »
i never saw anyone do anything violent
ever once, and they had access to all the before mentioned weapons too
i didn't see anyone throw a tissue box even
and no one was in for assault or anything
i've listed already what the kids in PV were in for
and nobody for assault, or rape or murder or anything
most were anorexic or suicide kinda attempts
molested foster kids who needed help dealing with being molested
because of course PV is an expert at helping kids deal
with having been sexually abused
or the little 13 year old who's father had been shot so they took her away from alcoholic mom and put her in PV to help her deal
she had really not done anything
or some mild drug use teen,
another was being bullied in school because she slept with two guys
another ran away from group home
again nobody had heard of the demon meth in those days
the Gay girl,
the girl who said her grandfather had been molesting her and parents had put her in PV,
 she hadn't done anything else and for certain had been molested
grandpa got off of course though, not enough evidence and time passed or something, good way to isolate your molested daughters and such to shut them up
 same thing happened with girl who's cousins had been molesting here since she was five and who's aunt put her in PV
a couple depressed girls?
i really saw no violence can't be more emphatic about that,
none whatsoever by the girls i was in with,
we are not raised to resort to violence much
it tends to be extremely punished even just kids brawling in the school yard these days
again i saw no violence at all none by the girls, i kinda saw them maybe sort of pull their arm away when staff was digging their nails into them hard enough to leave bruises, which i did see plenty off!
the only violence and abuse i saw was perpetrated by staff
the girls were more like wet noodles
women are smart, we knew we weren't going anywhere
and we were in it to live through it and get out,
with as little pain as possible
i would say the same thing in court
evil nazi PV staff were the only people who behaved violently

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Peninsula Village
« Reply #1479 on: October 18, 2007, 02:39:47 PM »
Ass-covering at it's weakest...

Memorandum of Agreement and Understanding Page 3 of 3
I, ____________________________________ certify that ____________________________________
(I or Name of Appointed Agency)
am the custodial parent, legal guardian, conservator, and/or the court appointed legal custodian of patient.
____________________________________ have full legal authority to apply for admission of patient to
(signature) Peninsula Healthcare and to agree to the terms in this Application/
Memorandum on patient’s behalf. ____________________________________ (I or Appointed Agency)
agree to hold harmless and indemnify Peninsula Healthcare, Peninsula Healthcare employees and staff,
and treating physicians and consultants from any and all claims, actions and suits alleging that patient
was hospitalized, treated, detained, and/or held illegally, unlawfully or without proper consent during the
hospitalization to which this Memorandum applies.
and Title of Representative
IF THE PATIENT, PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN IS UNABLE TO SIGN, PENINSULA HEALTHCARE
EMPLOYEE MUST RECORD THE REASON:
__________________________________________________________________________________________
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
Peninsula Village
« Reply #1480 on: October 18, 2007, 06:04:47 PM »
Quote from: ""not free""
the Savage Nation guy is on FM radio too
not AM, FM 101.1 during rush hour everyday

Yeah.  He says a lot of fucked up shit, i'll grant that, but he also tests the limits of free speech.  He also attacks the right as much as the left.  He also covered the much-ignored story about the 300+ billion dollar contract given to halliburton to build concentration camps (and he called them that) for emergency "detainment" in the United States.  I doubt he would care about programs (probably sees us all as dope smoking hippie types) but all in all, he has redeeming value...  just not much.  IMO he's a fucking psycho.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
Peninsula Village
« Reply #1481 on: October 18, 2007, 06:12:21 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Ass-covering at it's weakest...

Memorandum of Agreement and Understanding Page 3 of 3
I, ____________________________________ certify that ____________________________________
(I or Name of Appointed Agency)
am the custodial parent, legal guardian, conservator, and/or the court appointed legal custodian of patient.
____________________________________ have full legal authority to apply for admission of patient to
(signature) Peninsula Healthcare and to agree to the terms in this Application/
Memorandum on patient’s behalf. ____________________________________ (I or Appointed Agency)
lagree to hold harmless and indemnify Peninsula Healthcare, Peninsula Healthcare employees and staff,
and treating physicians and consultants from any and all claims, actions and suits alleging that patient
was hospitalized, treated, detained, and/or held illegally, unlawfully or without proper consent during the
hospitalization to which this Memorandum applies.
and Title of Representative
IF THE PATIENT, PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN IS UNABLE TO SIGN, PENINSULA HEALTHCARE
EMPLOYEE MUST RECORD THE REASON:

You do realize by creating that disclaimer they're basically admitting to all those crimes, right?  Maybe not legally, but in the public eye.  Like you're doing, publish it as publicly as possible, asking parents "why do they have this disclaimer?"

Afaik, it is not possible to prevent a minor from suing after he/she reaches the age of majority anyway, so my guess is PV, like many programs, counts on making the problem so bad (or creating new ones) as to wreck any possible parental reconciliation that could potentially lead to a lawsuit.  As long as the kid's life is a mess and can't afford a lawyer, doesn't talk to the parents, etc... They're safe.

What do most PV survivors think?  Does PV do this?  Benchmark sure as fuck tries their best...
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
Peninsula Village
« Reply #1482 on: October 18, 2007, 06:32:02 PM »
Quote from: ""not free fascism""
Nihilanthic weren't you the one who called me cunt girl for about five pages?  
yeah your a public relations, diplomatic talk to them in a calm manner, try to understand and listen expert,

nothing is more annoying then when some overbearing ass tells you to listen to feedback better,
especially as they listen and understand not at all and act like an overbearing ass,
or even call you cunt girl,
like i said you seem like a charming mature adult multitasker,
 do you want a fucking cookie for it
and every one has a 146 IQ me too,  146 is the IQ number everyone says they have, pick a better one like 148, nobody ever says 148,
mines 148, everyone always says 146
again i would kick your ass and i think i would enjoy it

Well, I'm only 146 on one scale. Cattell has me at 169 and Weschler has me at 143. I figured the middle ground would be best.

The cuntposting was because someone was trying to censor fornits or be defensive over a word. We have been over this.

At any rate, shes rather brittle, fornits is NOT a place for therapy or coddling anyone, and we discourage people using it for that, and she rambles in her posts to a ridiculous degree and if she speaks that way someone might take her odd method of expressing what she has to say as insanity and use that against her.

So, to conclude, I can say what I want, when I want to, especially here, I'm not stupid, you can't kick my ass, and she really needs to learn to collect her thoughts and make posts that are not difficult to read.

Also, don't start a fight with me. Nobody is dumb enough to even ask me to not make the most of it for my own amusement. I'd die to keep ANYONE from going to a program but nobody has the excuse to tell me what I can or can not say :wave:
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Dynamic Korea

• View Profile
Peninsula Village
« Reply #1483 on: October 19, 2007, 09:45:43 AM »
146 makes stupid boy. You need eat more gimchi to make big brain. Why Americans so stupid? In Korea we have all smart boys very obedient. Women treated like women.. if women talk out we hit them. they no talk out.. but America all women talk all day.. never stop talking.. how can America make babies with Women talk all day? American men put gimchi jar in American womans mouth?

146 very stupid boy.. 146 on Korea test means very stupid.

You should eat gimchi.. never go in public so parents never feel shame of having stupid son..

Poor parents.. in Korea stupid son go to orphanage.. much better no shame..

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
FREEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1484 on: October 19, 2007, 02:10:55 PM »
to post again and again on blathering baloney. My OSCAR has a first name and it's O-S_C_A_R & my baloney has a second name and it's FREEE! - I am Ann Coulter, I can't log on with my own name so I post I am free, we are free, free kick yer ass!!  Men of the world, I will cut yer balls off, I kick yer ass when you heckle me - the world revolves around meeeee - this thread revolves around meeeeeee - no one has been victimized like MEEEEEEE!!!!!
 :cry2:  

I hear nothing you say - lalalalalalalala.

Conversation, who needs that? When I have a thread all to myself!!!!!!!!

You all are nothings - I am queen of the Fornits!!!!!

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

I no speaka no engrish......

no use for punctauction but my IQ is 1,893.

Me FREEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!