Author Topic: i think this is a bunch of shit. .  (Read 7682 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
i think this is a bunch of shit. .
« on: May 28, 2005, 02:31:00 PM »
i graduated from academy at ivy ridge about 3months ago and i think that you all just think that you need somethin to bitch about. .if you think that you have eye witnesses, i can garantee that they havent learned ne thing and they are still lyin. . the only reason they say shit is because they are tryinto make other people look bad so that they look better. . ya'll need to seriosly look at what the fuck ur doin before you make accusations. .i defend the progam like its my family. . and i will til the day i fuckin die.  :roll:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2005, 02:45:00 PM »
On 2005-05-28 11:31:00, Anonymous wrote:

"i graduated from academy at ivy ridge about 3months ago and i think that you all just think that you need somethin to bitch about. .if you think that you have eye witnesses, i can garantee that they havent learned ne thing and they are still lyin. . the only reason they say shit is because they are tryinto make other people look bad so that they look better. . ya'll need to seriosly look at what the fuck ur doin before you make accusations. .i defend the progam like its my family. . and i will til the day i fuckin die.  :roll: "

The staff at AIR would consider this a success.

By the way, what do you mean by "graduated?"  Since the "school" is completely unaccredited by the State of New York (as found by a recent investigation by State Attorney General Elliot Spitzer) they could not possibly have issued you a diploma.  Your AIR "diploma" and $1.50 will get you on the A-Train.

How exactly do you figure you "graduated?"

-Arnold Schopenhauer[ This Message was edited by: Dysfunction Junction on 2005-05-28 11:46 ]
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2005, 05:48:00 PM »

"i graduated from academy at ivy ridge about 3months ago and i think that you all just think that you need somethin to bitch about. .if you think that you have eye witnesses, i can garantee that they havent learned ne thing and they are still lyin. . the only reason they say shit is because they are tryinto make other people look bad so that they look better. . ya'll need to seriosly look at what the fuck ur doin before you make accusations. .i defend the progam like its my family. . and i will til the day i fuckin die.  :roll: "

"You all just think that you need something to bitch about"---

OK (person who obviously doesnt ever bitch about anything), please tell us in what situations is it OK to "bitch"?

A. You are beaten to within an inch of your life
B. You are raped
C. You are emotionally abused by your parents your whole childhood
D. You have a friend that is rude to you a lot
E. You get your wallet stolen
F. You get cut off on the freeway
G. Someone gives you a dirty look

Please tell us and explain why.

"i can guarantee they haven't learned anything and are still lying"--

Um...just exactly how can you do that? How do you know who's lying here, them or the people that they are accusing? Because you think you are a liar? So does that make everyone a liar and you omniscient?? Or were you just a liar. Or a psychic liar. Please tell us.

"the only reason they say shit is because they are tryin to make other people look bad so that they look better"--

The same comments as above. How exactly do you know this? Because that's what you do? So are you a psychic asshole??

"ya'll need to seriosly look at what the fuck ur doin before you make accusations"--

OK, so again back to the first question. So when is it OK to make accusations?? And why??

"i defend the progam like its my family. . and i will til the day i fuckin die."--

OK so I'm not sure what you're getting at here. It is certaintly your right to do so. Are you suggesting we all need to do exactly the same as you? And please tell us why that would be? Because you psychically know everything about us and you are also omniscient enough to be able to tell us what to do about this information? Wow....can we be friends?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2005, 08:03:00 PM »
Whoa...
You "graduated?"
Guess you didn't take SPELLING 101

First of all--This place is not even accredited by NORTHWEST, who would usually accredit anyone who will mail in $150 bucks! So something must really be wrong here!

But seriously: people are concerned about these kids at Ivy Ridge, and they have every reason to be.

If you want to defend this so-called school, you might get a lot further by eliminating a few curse words, calming down a bit, and showing some level of maturity---THEN someone with half a brain might listen to you.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2005, 01:52:00 AM »
On 2005-05-28 17:03:00, Anonymous wrote:

If you want to defend this so-called school, you might get a lot further by eliminating a few curse words, calming down a bit, and showing some level of maturity---THEN someone with half a brain might listen to you."

Yeah, someone w/ half a brain. Not good enough. Someone w/ a whole brain, spirit and soul would understand the need for strong language to describe what we're talking about. Others need not apply.

The Church says that the earth is flat, but I know that it is round, for I have seen the shadow on the moon, and I have more faith in a shadow than in the Church.
--Ferdinand Magellan, Portuguese and Spanish explorer

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2005, 02:00:00 AM »
Look, folks, all of us have been through the mill and all of us have pieces and parts that make no sense whatever w/o the complimentary parts. You know that now as well as you knew it then. We're all in this together.

Redemption: Deliverance of sinners from the penalty of their sins through the murder of their deity against whom they sinned.
--Ambrose Bierce

Straight, Sarasota
   10/80 - 10/82
Anonymity Anonymous
return undef() if /coercion/i;
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2005, 03:05:00 AM »

"i defend the progam like its my family. . and i will til the day i fuckin die."

Hey, at least you admit what a TOOL you are!  :rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2005, 10:51:00 AM »
Isn't graduated spelled properly in that first post? Why the spelling 101 comment?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2005, 02:14:00 AM »

"i graduated from academy at ivy ridge about 3months ago and i think that you all just think that you need somethin to bitch about. .if you think that you have eye witnesses, i can garantee that they havent learned ne thing and they are still lyin. . the only reason they say shit is because they are tryinto make other people look bad so that they look better. . ya'll need to seriosly look at what the fuck ur doin before you make accusations. .i defend the progam like its my family. . and i will til the day i fuckin die.  :rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2005, 01:39:00 PM »
Graduated is spelled correctly.  Obviously whoever made that comment can't spell.  They should feel stupid that they wrote that comment.  They couldn't come up with anything better to say about the student.  And as for the student "graduating" they graduated the program, not high school.  If people who wrote on here knew anything about the program that would have known that.  The student who wrote they graduated should feel very proud of themselves for doing so.  However, in the future the cursing should be eliminated.  I understand that the idiots on here sometimes provoke language you wouldn't normally use, but just show respect for yourself in the future and tone the language down.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2005, 01:52:00 PM »
On 2005-05-30 10:39:00, Anonymous wrote:

"The student who wrote they graduated should feel very proud of themselves for doing so.

I do! :skull:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2005, 05:10:00 PM »
I think that person put graduated in quotes not because they were saying they didnt spell graduated correctly but because there is no way to graduate from an unacredited school. Mystery solved!

Offline Janet

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2005, 06:30:00 PM »
Anonymous misspelled guarantee by spelling it garantee.  It is an easy word to misspell so maybe AIR is not big on teaching dictionary skills.  Anonymous will probably learn to reach for a dictionary more often.  BTW I do not like the WWASPS' programs so I am not defending them.  I just wanted Anonymous to know what he misspelled.  He seems to think it was "graduated".
oriahkitty

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2005, 07:15:00 PM »
Three months ago. WOW. You must know everyhting right? I am a fucking eye witness you little creep. Is it that hard to imagine your proram is that bad that you defend it even if you KNOW it is wrong? God you are a sad sad person.Yes. We all base our existence on what the peopel at fornits say. Wow you are soo off. YOu think we like remembering being called sluts and bitches and being hurt and ridiculed and abused? You are a nazi. Sad for you. Well live in your WWASP prion if oyu ewnat. As for me I am happy beig free from that BULLSHIT. Fuck you annonymous troll preson

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2005, 09:51:00 AM »
Ya'll sound like a bunch of idiots on here arguing about how to spell and correcting each other!! We all have our own opinions so let people give them!! For me i know that the school i was sent to was the best thing for me! Did i want to be there NO but shit happens!And sometimes it happens for the best reasons! And atleast i am bold enough to be able to admit that the school did help me! Without being sent there i dont really know where id be right now and that is the truth! I know id be dead or have a kid or living with some loser asshole who beat the hell outta me but since i sucked up my time there and actually listened to what those people were trying to teach me i came out even stronger! I dont understand why so many people try to put the program down when it can help so many people just like it helped me! I guess everyone has there own experience of the place and did i want to get the hell outta there? Yes i did because i hated some of the rules and had enough of the same old shit after 2 years!!... but the rules were what helped me the most along with the seminars and the people i was there with! So if ya'll r on here much love to ya!! (Thanks for the email and telling me about this place!!) ::fuckoff::