Author Topic: Clare Woodman, Hooker for life  (Read 4693 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Clare Woodman, Hooker for life
« on: May 24, 2005, 09:59:00 AM »
Clare somehow manage to get caught on film dressed more sophisticated, who are you trying to kid Clare? You will always be a dirty, filthy, disgusting, brutal, bottom feeding trash bag hoe.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2005, 05:48:00 PM »
May 24, 2005

Elan Director charged with solicitation of sex to under cover Portland Officer:

Clare Woodman a Director at the Elan school for troubled Teenagers was charged by Portland Police for solicitating an off duty Police Ofiicer ina local tavern Tuesday night.

I was sitting at the bar when this what appeared to be a street hooker approached me and offered to give me oral sex in the bathroom for $15.00, Off duty Police officer Bret Dyer told us.

I really thought she was a homeless struggling hooker before learning of who she was.

Woodman a 39 year old Director of the Elan School has had a history of prostitution dating back into the mid 70's. She was once a student at the school and was sent to Elan for being a street hooker said an unidentified elan employee that works there. I find this entire incident to be an outrage and the charges of prostituion is nuts. Clare Woodman is a caring individual and has put all that nonsense behind her and devotes her life to helping over teens.

Clare charged with prostitution is scheduled to appear in court on May 31 2005 to answer charges of solicitaion and prostituion. If convicted could face a substantial fine and probation.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2005, 05:58:00 PM »
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
HOLY FUCK!!!
I need to know who the genius is behind these.

I don't even KNOW these people you speak of but HOLY SHIT is this funny.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2005, 06:49:00 PM »
Here is a woman that is a director up at elan and also a prostitute.Clare was a street hooker before attending elan as a resident.She has a warped mind and she also had both of her 2 children go through elan school because she did such a horrible job in raising them.
When Clare was growing up she turned to prostitution at an early age.She was so ****ed up on drugs that she actaully gave a John consent to cut off her head and **** her skull.
Now this woman who gave consent to cut off her head is intrusted to care for your troubled teen.
Still thinking of sending your child to Elan???

Anonymous
Date: Oct 1, 2003
Views: 247
 Quote | Reply
RE: Clare Woodman
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now this woman who gave consent to cut off her head is intrusted to care for your troubled teen.
Still thinking of sending your child to Elan???

"cut off her head" LOL

Can t you just picture a bunch of stupid drugeed up dude sitting around, passing around Clare's head to take turns fucking it? "Yo, pass the head!"

Cum, pouring out through the neck the has been sliced.

They wouldn't want the head to go bad, so perhaps, they would freeze it, and then microwave it before use, so as not to get blues ball, if ya know what I mean.

.. and since everything else has been in the mouth of that head, they can even put some weed, or crak rock in it, and use it as a bong. They can inhale at the "neck" of the bong, and drill a whole in her head for a carb.

lol.. I should probably stop now.. LMAO!

Good Ol' Clare Woodman..

Paul

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2005, 02:14:00 PM »
Parents ought to seriously investigate the Elan School before deciding to put their teens there.  I was a "resident" there and have lifelong scars as a result.  I was most amused to read about Clare W.  who is a director at Elan...she filed for BANKRUPTCY in 2002!  WTF....how can she help "troubled" teens lives together when clearly she can't manage her own- or at least her finances!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2005, 02:20:00 PM »
And you're just lily-white yourself?  What are the skeletons in your closet?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2005, 05:50:00 PM »
Okay hold up a second here...responding to the second post on this thread here.  On what planet exactly does it make you a GENIUS to say that a woman offered someone 15 dollars for sex? What kind of fucking IQ do the people posting here posses? How are you"laughing out loud" and declaring someone a "genius" because they fabricate a story that Clare Woodman offered sex for money. MAN! Go to college, read a book, get a fucking life! You people are sooo sad. Most of you probably were at elan ranging from a decade to 25+ years ago. MOVE THE FUCK ON! Leave the staff alone, yeah they were shitty people in the past  SO WERE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO FUCK OFF!

Offline Chrysta

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2005, 06:13:00 PM »
I totally agree with the above post with the exception of one thing. TO have past issues doesn't make you a shitty person. It makes you a shitty person when you air other people's issues. I think those that want to talk shit about the personal lives of others should give us THEIR names, the issues they wered sent to Elans for, and ALL of their deepest darkest secrets.  The staff that spent time going through Elan themselves entrusted their personal stories to others in the name of helping change lives!!! I always took to heart the stories of the current directors/former student (ie Clare and Marc) as it made their intentions that much more clear. They worked Elan, they let it work for them, and wanted to pass on their knowledge. The knowledge that some of us are so grateful for. Thank God for them!!!!

Offline Mister Pink

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2005, 02:13:00 PM »
"They can inhale at the "neck" of the bong, and drill a whole in her head for a carb."

:silly:

keep em' cummin claire!
quot;Its a shame the way she makes me scrub the floor\" - Bob Dylan

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2005, 10:59:00 PM »
Artman, please use quotes or something. Thnx.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2005, 06:06:00 PM »
Art doesn't know how to use the quotes. He's a retarded old man.

Offline Mister Pink

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2005, 01:52:00 PM »
claire gave artmann crabs.
quot;Its a shame the way she makes me scrub the floor\" - Bob Dylan

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2005, 02:02:00 PM »
Marty gave Jordan crabs.Me thinks, Hi Yuh Hi Yuh

Offline The Elan Reporter

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2005, 05:32:00 PM »
[ This Message was edited by: The Elan Reporter on 2005-10-26 07:11 ]
fArt Warshitsky sucks dicks!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2005, 06:04:00 PM »
On 2005-08-15 14:50:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Okay hold up a second here...responding to the second post on this thread here.  On what planet exactly does it make you a GENIUS to say that a woman offered someone 15 dollars for sex? What kind of fucking IQ do the people posting here posses? How are you"laughing out loud" and declaring someone a "genius" because they fabricate a story that Clare Woodman offered sex for money. MAN! Go to college, read a book, get a fucking life! You people are sooo sad. Most of you probably were at elan ranging from a decade to 25+ years ago. MOVE THE FUCK ON! Leave the staff alone, yeah they were shitty people in the past  SO WERE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO FUCK OFF!"

wooohooo.  especial Mr pink saying that shit.  You know why he went to elan.  he had an oedipus complex and got caught, what a nasty fuk