Author Topic: Lets talk about the real assholes  (Read 4757 times)

Offline stewball

• View Profile
Lets talk about the real assholes
« on: November 15, 2002, 10:17:00 PM »
I remember that the siblings were the big assholes. Especially the asst. leader of the rap- BECKY MCINTYRE-  Ugly-  inside and  out-If it weren't for her superior, Anna Sklias- who had some sense of right and wrong and also  a brain- Becky would have had me thrown onto "Front row" in a heart beat- I was forever trying to dodge her attacks on my looks- how I walked- how I dressed-what I said, how I said it-how it was manditory for me to be at sibling rap on Christmas Eve- the last place I wanted to be on christmas was anywhere near the little sibling chumps- She called me a slut for no reason at all-and she got everyone else in the room calling me thatfor about three weeks straight-she would sit and stare at me for no apparent reason-she accused me of outrageous, and totally inaccurate crap just because I didn't have buck teeth and a case of severe uglyitus. Anyway, Anna Sklias, in a way, saved me from being thrown into the hell pit(front row) and If she was not there at those raps to keep her little powerhappy lacky under control, Becky would have had her own private sibling hell complete with demons and all. What a stupid, stupid girl  she was.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Tampa survivor

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2002, 09:46:00 AM »
I was talking to my dad the other night about straight, and he remembered Straight trying to talk my parents into an intake for my sis, at the age of 11.  She was into cheerleading, drawing, and giggling with her girlfriends.  Him and mom told them to drop dead...and my sister was mercifully kept away from the sibling raps.  
I think it was more about $$$ than anything to get the siblings in too.
Bill
Bill H
St Pete & Atlanta, never surrendered!
12/80-12/82

Offline kpickle39

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2002, 01:29:00 PM »
Thank God your parents weren't totally brainwashed by the ass-straights!

Offline junkyrd

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2002, 11:17:00 PM »
Unfortunately, Beck now has a license to inflict her particular brand of abuse thru the judicial system.  She truly gets off on the power trip.  The cop husband brings them in and they gotta kiss her big, freckled ass to get out again. Straight siblings only enhanced a tendency she already had. Just a spring board for the rest of her career. I shudder to think about it and it bothers me that she spouts her shit to mixed up and unfortunate kids as gospel.

Don't you worry Stewball, she'll get hers one day. I've got a healthy helping to dish out for her the next time she's unlucky or stupid enough to approach me (our own family & sibling issues). I vote for stupidity and inflated ego, myself. It'll be a few years yet, I'm sure. I can wait.  I'll make sure to get in a jab for you and the other kids from siblings when the opportunity presents itself.

It's too bad, for a while there, right before Straight, she wasn't too pesky of a little kid. She was easliy reformed.
The bad big sister Trish

Offline stewball

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2002, 05:51:00 PM »
yeah, thanks for that trish,- I hate to say anything about anyones family but i think it is appropriate seeing as how you had the misfortune of actually having to live with that maroon. I guess i had to read what you wrote to me last week to realize this, but it seems that if there are any existing autocratic/totalitarian tendancies in a person, straight inc. awakens them like f-ing gangbusters. I know, because my brother alex, was in the program- along with you- (who i do remember by the way, you wore glasses and had short brown hair if memory serves me), and boy did old alex take his little fifth phase licence and run with it-he got pretty bossy with me and i was afraid to act any way but cooperative because my parents were threatening me with the hell pit. he still tries to pull that shit with me. he's probably reading this right now- god bless him-hi alex! (and, if I can think of anything else that you can tell joe G. that we said about him we'll give you a call and let you know- love ya a lot-proud of your talk)

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2002, 07:19:00 PM »
"if there are any existing autocratic/totalitarian tendancies in a person, straight inc. awakens them like f-ing gangbusters. I know, because my brother alex, was in the program-  and boy did old alex take his little fifth phase licence and run with it-he got pretty bossy with me and i was afraid to act any way but cooperative because my parents were threatening me with the hell pit. he still tries to pull that shit with me."

Well you think you know where you stand with someone and then BAMMM! think again - 1st of all, if I acted like a dick to you back then (on 5th phase, or whenever) my sincere apologies. Truthfully, I can't remember what I was like toward you. Feel free to come out with it here, via email or in person. As far as NOW though, what do you mean? "He still pulls that shit with me." What shit? Please be specific...I'm all ears...Since when have I told you what you should do or shouldn't do? What are you talking about? I guess that you think that there have been times when I've been 'bossy' with you about something lately...Is that it? Why can't you just be up front with me in person instead of 'attacking' me from behind a keyboard?

"and, if I can think of anything else that you can tell joe G. that we said about him we'll give you a call and let you know- love ya a lot-proud of your talk)"

What have you been huffing? If you think I'm going and ragging on y'all w/ Mr. G think again. I don't know where you get this idea. What did you say about him that you should be ashamed of anyway? For the record, I haven't spoken with him. If he's pissed at you about something, that's not my problem.

"love ya - proud of your talk" -

You make it sound as if I still subscribe to the ideology or something. What's up? or am I to just take that as pointless goofing? I guess that I must have really laid into you back then, because since I've been out of there my record with you has been CLEAN (so to speak...) Well, now it's your turn...

'Big ol' bad ass bro'

[ This Message was edited by: AlexL on 2002-11-18 17:22 ]

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2002, 08:49:00 PM »
"the last place I wanted to be on christmas was anywhere near the little sibling chumps"

I chose to let this slide before because hey, you're new to the board & have genuine issues with this apparent b*tch, Becky Mac...But since you have decided to put this antagonistic spin on your more recent posts, what have I got to lose? So you thought of every other sibling in there as a "little chump" eh? A bit condescending, don't you think? I know that while I am against what that program did to us and many others, and wouldn't mind breaking a couple of faces of some of the sh*tbags who were abusive in there, I can't say that I think of everyone else in group as a "little chump"
Gotta go - type at ya later

Offline dreammagician

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2002, 07:32:00 AM »

Offline dreammagician

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2002, 07:34:00 AM »
It's been a long time, but I vaguely remember a guy named Bob McIntyre. I beleive he was a newcomer of mine. I remember lots of freckles. Could this be the brother of the hated girl you are talking about. Bob was a good guy, kinda skinny with freckles, Irish. 1981 or 1982 I beleive. Don't remember no sister, but I think they were from the Virginia gang.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2002, 09:05:00 AM »
"Could this be the brother of the hated girl you are talking about"
Yeah, that would be him. And I think he was a good guy, as is their other sibling Trish (a good gal) They were of the VA gang...

Here's a link to a relevant post:

http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?to ... forum=7&16

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2002, 04:13:00 PM »
My sister, aka stewball wrote: "He still tries to pull that shit with me." (To get it in context go back to 5th post in this thread)

Man this statement really bugs the PISS out of me! Like I said in the email last night, you make it sound as if I were still F*ing BRAINWASHED or something...HOW DARE YOU! Oh, and I'm sooo sorry that I got myself put in the program...I really wanted_ to go in...gee, I hope that you weren't too inconvenienced... Those sibling raps must have been horrible compared to what I went through since I was so "happy there" (quote from your email.) I guess it was all MY fault. What else were they supposed to do with me, right??

Until you either post here or email me with some valid answers to the valid questions that I've asked you, I don't HAVE a sister! LUUVYA!

[ This Message was edited by: AlexL on 2002-11-19 14:34 ]

Offline Don Smith

• View Profile
    • http://straightincalumni.com
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2002, 05:46:00 PM »
I think my parents were approached about being interviewed for possible admission to straight too.  But my sister was 18, a senior in high school, very active in her church youth group and if she drank, it was seldom.  I think my parents would've refused to put her in the program and if pressured too hard would've taken me home too. .....well maybe not.  I was a mess.

Don
t\'s not for me to question How God will provide for my needs. I only have to Know that He will.

Offline stewball

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2002, 06:24:00 PM »
i am i to take this to mean that you won't be bringing your minced meat pie for dessert on christmas??  
seriously alex, as soon as i started posting stuff on this web site you started lecturing me --i don't know how to attch the little exerpt from it for reference like you do, but your exact words of conclusion to the whole bossy toned paragragh were "ok, now that  i am finished lecturing you..." case and point (ithink big brother was watching) so see ya on christmas right? bring some happy pills-(and that concludes this episode of "as the small world turns")

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2002, 07:50:00 PM »
So I guess that you can't take a joke...I didn't think that it was right that you made such a blanket statement about all the siblings in there (i.e. - "bunch of retards")* so I called you on it. What, I'm not supposed to criticize in any way ANYthing that you say and if I do I'm "still acting like I would have when I was in straight" (which you essentially implied) I'm sorry, but that was totally uncalled for...Well, at least we're providing some entertainment here for everyone, including the 'retards'...it's almost like Frasier & Niles getting into it...give me a f*ing break...ready for round 6?

* http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?So ... =7&start=0

(go to 9th post down by 'stewball')

[ This Message was edited by: AlexL on 2002-11-19 17:05 ]

Offline dreammagician

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2002, 09:59:00 AM »
Hey Bob, if your out there Jeff says hello. I think we all need to pass the peace pipe alittle more. hehe