Author Topic: Hate It When Anyone Watches You?  (Read 4437 times)

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Hate It When Anyone Watches You?
« on: November 13, 2002, 08:46:00 AM »
I'm sure I'm not the only one who is irritated when someone hovers around watching what you do or waiting for you to finish something...I literally get pains in my neck from these situations!..."personal space issues" I guess you could say...could it be residual from being a newcomer...? Hmmm...Alex
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Shelby

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2002, 09:13:00 AM »
I cannot deal with having anyone standing behind me. In restaurants, I always sit against the wall. Oh, and I have to have a clear view of the way out.

Offline dreammagician

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2002, 09:56:00 AM »
When people stare or watch me when I am trying to do something I usually ask them what the hell are you looking at you mother fucker. Sometimes if my boss is the one doing this, this is a problem. Does anyone here know of a way to cure this. Also, isn't there away we can all get our point across that straight took alot of lives and flushed them down the toilet through brainwashing the parents and family against you. My mom drives me crazy, and I've got to the point I don't like going over there. I don't want another Christmas with them and questions like, are you doing better now. Are you still applying your program? That was a good program if only you would apply it. Ahhhhhh, I've had enough. Well, back to work, goin back to school and I do think we should rally against the people who still think straight was good. It's been hard with no support from family. Kick you out and let you rot because you are a scum bag druggie. I think you all get my drift.

Offline hedwigfan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2002, 10:30:00 AM »
I despise being micromanaged
ll this world is but a play
Be thou the joyful player
\"Maya\"  The Incredible String Band

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2002, 05:28:00 PM »

If that does not back them off without the repercussions of loosing you job for unsightly outbursts then I don't know what will.

Offline dreammagician

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2002, 11:09:00 PM »
I'm think'n, that's a darn good idea. I may go with that one. Only thing, I'll for sure turn my butt right darnit in there stupid ittle face, yep, like the champion.

Offline Don Smith

• View Profile
    • http://straightincalumni.com
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2002, 07:05:00 AM »
That is one of the reasons I like working the night shift. Management is gone and no one questions the decisions I make.  The down side is I get lonely sometimes.

Don
t\'s not for me to question How God will provide for my needs. I only have to Know that He will.

Offline stewball

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2002, 03:45:00 PM »
I'm right behind u on that matter i must say!
 -Oh, I would like to say something to Becky McIntyre- (If this is not posted for everyone to see, I wonder if someone could please help me out with whatever has to be done to do that)-Boy were you a  stupid, little brainwashed buck-toothed ----- and, boy, I hope you found a boyfriend that likes freckles- lots and lots and lots  and lots of freckles. Because that was probably your most flattering quality and,oh,it was none too flattering let me tell you.
Boy, I am really glad I got that off my chest- now for the rest of those loser idiots that thought they were "workin' their program" you are all just about the most sorry bunch of retards i think (and hope) I'll ever have to come across- LOVE YA!!

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2002, 09:30:00 AM »
"I'm right behind u on that matter i must say!"

Lookout!...we've got a comedian in the house!...and hey, it sounds like you didn't like the sibling raps too much!  LOL!   I fully  understand your hatred and disgust for the program, and for the a**holes that were abusive (or just jerks), but be careful not to blame the victims...Remember that some of the 'retards' in there were probably 'working their program' out of fear of being put into straight themselves...

Now that I'm done lecturing, glad to see you on this board! -  'Big Brother'  LOL!

[ This Message was edited by: AlexL on 2002-11-15 09:36 ]

Offline junkyrd

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2002, 08:00:00 PM »
I'm glad you got that off your chest, too.  You'll be happy(NOT)to know that Becky is still practicing her program daily and inflicting it on unfortunate others, including her (surprisingly very sweet) little kid, my nephew.  She married a cop (a special kind of asshole for sure) and they are perfect for each other. I divorced her from the rest of the family years ago after some especially nasty assorted bullshit from her and her asshole cop.  According to her, she is perfect and all the rest of us are trash.  

The older sister Trish aka trishtrash

Offline junkyrd

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2002, 08:12:00 PM »
Nope, Becky wasn't afraid of being put in.  She was thriving on the attention and power she was gaining in siblings.  For her, the program was/is the proper way of life.  I really feel sorry for her kid. He plays well with my kids and I really like him.  Becky has not had the misfortune of crossing my path since...about 8 years ago.  I am not impressed by her.  Brother Bob has seen her, says she really has to cake on the make up these days to be passable.BWA-HAAA-HAAA-HAAA
(she was always SO vain)

Dude you go ahead on and vent.  It's good for you.  If I cared to find an email address for her, which I don't, I'd make sure she got every word. Do her some good during her mirror time.  
  Hmmmm...Maybe I'll ask mom.
The bad big sister Trish

Offline junkyrd

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2002, 08:50:00 PM »
I can't stand to have people checking up on me, where I am, what I'm doing.  I get especially annoyed when a particular co-worker looks into my office every time he walks by my door, which I could, but don't close out of courtesy to others.

I can not tolerate anybody invading my personal space. And do not yell in my face. I will immediately go to attack mode.  I haven't learned how to deal with that, yet. Others, have learned to never yell in my face or poke me in the chest.

Living and working in the bayou country in the male dominated field of shipbuilding is a continuous challenge.  These good ol' boys -direct cajun descent are blue-gummers- think a woman's place is barefoot and pregnant. They are the one's that commit the fatal error of yelling and poking - that being the accepted way among the rougher yard hands, quality (ha!) control guys, welders...not all, but a few bad apples.

I heard fn bitch so many times behind my back, I had a name tag made for my coverall F.N. BICH.  That got a few laughs.  The first few years were tough...Now it's only the new ones that got somethin' to prove or a problem with taking direction from women.

I'm trying to curb the attack mode, it's damn difficult, 'cause the response is instant. Can't always engage cerebral functions with that much adrenalin flowing. Staring at me gets the same attack response. If a glare from me doesn't work, I get more direct. I can actually feel the hair on the back of my neck stand up. Fuzz up just like a damn cat. Probably have a heart attack early because of this shit. Damn.

Well, I'm aware of it at least, and that's a start. Implementation I guess, will be just like my banjo playing, if I want to get better, I have to practice, practice, practice.
Trish

Offline the other anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2002, 09:51:00 PM »
YES I DO

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2002, 09:55:00 PM »
"and questions like, are you doing better now. Are you still applying your program? That was a good program if only you would apply it."

wow holy cow I can't believe they still talk like that to you!  maybe you should hire a deprogrammer.

I don't blame you for not going over there.

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2002, 10:03:00 PM »
Trish that is so cool you are a ship builder.  Are you married to the bayou?  There are other, gentler places to build ships, like the New England coast.  I knew ship builders up there.  They were more the carhartt intelligent do-it-yourselfer type.  

I don't know how you can stand the fumes!