Author Topic: LOOKING FOR SPRING CREEK  (Read 1568 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
LOOKING FOR SPRING CREEK
« on: May 21, 2005, 06:59:00 PM »
:exclaim:

I am a reporter working on a story about boarding schools in Western Montana. If you or a family member are/were "students" of Spring Creek Lodge in Thompson Falls, MT, please contact me. I would like to talk on or off the record. If you are interested in talking about your expereinces, contact me at [email protected] ASAP.

Thanks.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
LOOKING FOR SPRING CREEK
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2005, 07:18:00 AM »
FYI to anyone replying - programs sometimes use this tactic to sniff out people for lawsuits.

Dont give out personal info until you know who it really is.

And if you are a reporter, sorry, just dont want someone giving spring creek enough rope to hang themself with  :sad:

He who laughs lasts
--Crazy Mac

DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
LOOKING FOR SPRING CREEK
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2005, 12:57:00 AM »
I understand the concern of the above post... that's why I urge people to contact me so we can clear it up. It will take you all of five seconds to verify who I am once you contact me. But I have to be careful as well. If you want to talk, e-mail me and I'll give you further information about what I'm working on. Please, if you are a student or former student, contact me. I don't care if you hated Spring Creek or if you are grateful for the time you spent there, I just want to find out more about it. So, please contact me at [email protected]. Let's go from there.

Thanks.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
LOOKING FOR SPRING CREEK
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2005, 09:36:00 AM »
That's good advice, folks. Do ask for ID and then double check w/ the publisher.

for it is a truth, which the experience of all ages has attested, that the people are commonly most in danger when the means of insuring their rights are in the possession of those of whom they entertain the least suspicion.    
--Alexander Hamilton

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
LOOKING FOR SPRING CREEK
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2005, 11:23:00 AM »
I'll give you the name of the paper, the contact info, including phone number and the name of my editor and publisher. I have no problems with that. I will not post it, however, for obvious reasons.