Author Topic: The Game: A Return to the Elan School  (Read 14044 times)

Offline Horatio.

• View Profile
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline heretik

• View Profile
Re: The Game: A Return to the Elan School
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2012, 12:01:11 PM »
Quote from: "Horatio."
Quote from: "DannyB II"
Quote from: "Wayne Kernochan"
That's the best you have Dan?

:(

Wayne, do your fucking research. Rape victims never communicate with their victimizers like you have with me. I just wanted to say thank-you. You were everything I knew you would be. One thing you really do well, Wayne, is totally fuck yourself over and over and over. Have fun with your new toy.
[/b]

Wayne got you to admit to raping Yvette Portella

I thought it was brilliant

Danny Bennison revealed

Did you bother to ask Yvette Portella if in fact, she was raped. She is available to be deposed. I didn't think so? This is why most people do not take you seriously Wayne. You are desperate and you will say anything to defame Danny.

Wayne remember this statement you deleted, but before you did, it was quoted to another comment. Wayne where are your 5 people? : viewtopic.php?f=2&t=30841&start=60

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=30841&start=60

Re: Wayne Kernochan

Postby Whooter » January 6th, 2011, 9:23 pm

Wayne Kernochan wrote:

Whooter wrote:Danny, I was laughing because it is so far out in left field that no publisher would ever touch it. The guy must be on some psychotic drug to think all those quotes have been verified and are publishable. It would take years to get all those people to verify the accuracy of the story and release it legally and pass it through Elans' lawyers unless he plans to not use anyone's real names and use a fake program name. Someone did the same thing here on fornits a few years ago, its just a prank.

Wayne Kernochan wrote:
    I plan on using real names. Elan's lawyers wont be involved until after its published. And, I have sworn statements from 5 residents I was there with. They weren't hard to find. I've been working on this book for three years. Like I said, I have my ducks in a row

You dont know what you are talking about, Wayne. I could write a book titled "Microsoft Founder abused me". I could find 5 ex-employees to side with me (for potential royalty kick backs). Then I could write whatever I wanted about Bill Gates and create a nice juicy book and make millions. The problem is that no publisher would ever touch it or expose themselves to a law suit that would cripple them. You will have to notify Elan of your intentions and have them sign off on the book (saying they have no evidence to dispute what you say) prior to publishing it. If you use peoples real names they need to be notified also and the publisher needs to be comfortable that they will not sue (or cannot sue them).
« Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 02:03:27 PM by heretik »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2012, 12:58:27 PM »
You're pathetic Dan. This book isn't about you, so whine all you want.

I'm done with you. Done with all of this. Elan and you are memories, that's all

Bye Dan  :shamrock:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile

Offline Wayne Kernochan II

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2012, 01:26:37 PM »

We heard that before.   :rofl:
« Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 11:26:22 PM by Wayne Kernochan II »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2012, 02:29:00 PM »
Quote from: "Wayne Kernochan II"

We heard that before Wayne.   :rofl:
I didn't say I'm done here, or done responding to his idiocy, I mean "I'm" done with him

Nice username BTW   :notworthy:

Offline Terminally Unique

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2012, 07:08:43 PM »
Your new book can't be shared via Twitter, either. Maybe, there are some settings you can tweak? I don't know. These are the only two books I haven't been able to quote.

Offline Horatio

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2012, 09:26:24 PM »
Quote from: "Wayne Kernochan II"

We heard that before Wayne.   :rofl:
I didn't say I'm done here, or done responding to his idiocy, I mean "I'm" done with him

Nice username BTW   :notworthy:

Wayne Kernochan wrote:
I plan on using real names. Elan's lawyers wont be involved until after its published. And, I have sworn statements from 5 residents I was there with. They weren't hard to find. I've been working on this book for three years. Like I said, I have my ducks in a row

Is this an example of "idiocy" you will not be responding to. Oh, that's right, you wrote it.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2012, 10:35:17 AM »
The Game debuted at #88 on the True Crime top 100 best seller list this morning :)

http://www.amazon.com/Game-Return-Schoo ... 303&sr=1-4

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2012, 10:37:33 AM »
A Life Gone Awry started the morning at #48 in True Crime, and #85 in books.

http://www.amazon.com/Life-Gone-Awry-Sc ... 755&sr=1-1

Offline none-ya the fag

• View Profile
edited upon request
« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2012, 10:58:16 AM »
edited upon request
« Last Edit: March 29, 2013, 09:58:40 PM by none-ya the fag »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2012, 11:14:06 AM »
Quote from: "Terminally Unique"
Your new book can't be shared via Twitter, either. Maybe, there are some settings you can tweak? I don't know. These are the only two books I haven't been able to quote.
I inquired with them. It takes a day or two for them to get back to you

Offline Horatio

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2012, 12:44:49 AM »
So Wayne it is time to update people on your status.
Wayne is in Missouri at a house owned by a fellow Elanian, this person asked Wayne to watch his house for about 90 days while he went out of town on business. Wayne was asked to perform certain duties as part of the agreement for staying there.
Let me back up the story a bit, Wayne lives in NYC (Queens) and also in Connecticut. But not like a normal responsible person. Wayne vasicilates between both states ripping off landlords, his brother and sister, his friends and so on. He refuses to work and throws out this stupid bullshit story about falling on his back, so he can't work. Wayne never fell, his back is fine and his only problem is being a scumbag.
Back to Missouri, so Wayne is acting like Wayne, a lying and cheating bum. This guy who owns the house Wayne is in, has this old friend of his, coming by the house periodically checking on things, he begins to realize Wayne is trashing this guys house, he is using this guys extra car, (Wayne doesn't have a license) and isn't taking care of the guys dogs. Wayne isn't feeding the dogs regularly. Now if this isn't fucked up I don't know what is.
This guy went to Élan, he is a survivor, he has asked Wayne to leave his house (through this old friend of his) and Wayne will not leave this guys house. Wayne even went so far as to talk with a lawyer.
Wayne, LB gave you an opportunity to leave NYC and visit his Missouri home. What the fuck are you doing screwing this guy over. You are taking advantage of him.
Now to change the subject. Some one you don't know Wayne, has a question for you.
Wayne, why is it that every book you have written so far is a memoir? If these are memoirs, are they somewhat true or absolutely true. One more question, why haven't you put your picture on your memoirs, either outside or inside the memoir.
Wayne, this same person went to the library and sought out at least a dozen memoirs and he noticed that everyone had a picture of the author either inside or the outside (front or back cover).

Wayne why is there not a picture of you? Also, why has no one come forward and said they recognize you by either your name or by your story?
Put your picture out here, Wayne. We want people to know who you are. Wayne are you afraid?

So, what we need to ask ourselves today is when the whole Wayne debacle is going to be over.
Everyone already knows Wayne is a fraud, fake, he is not a survivor. He was a hired gun to make Danny Bennison ulook bad, Mission accomplished. Now it is time to put him down. He is beginning to use and abuse real survivors, did you folks not realize that this devil would turn.
Wayne you are a con and you use people. Be a fucking man and get out of LB's house, NOW!!!

Wayne, this would be a great story to tell all your writer friends, how you are screwing over a survivor while he is in a position where he can not kick your fucking ass out of his house.

ONE MORE TIME WAYNE, GET OUT OF LB's HOUSE....NOW!!!
« Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 09:05:19 PM by Horatio »

Offline none-ya the fag

• View Profile
edited upon request
« Reply #28 on: July 25, 2012, 09:18:42 AM »
edited upon request
« Last Edit: March 29, 2013, 09:56:13 PM by none-ya the fag »

Offline Horatio.

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 29, 2012, 01:53:39 PM »
Danny, by LB do you mean Southside Larry Beck, the esteemed councilman, serial drunk driver, drug dealer and fecal freak?

Are you in touch with Kari Caudill, the gal who shits on him? https://www.facebook.com/#!/kari.caudill.5

You do know she's on bond for distribution of methamphetamine, right?

Larry isn't happy with her any more. She's fine as a friend, but he's now paying Kari's drug addicted daughter for sex....if you want to call that sex   ::fullofshit::

Did Kari tell you that she and our esteemed councilman have defrauded the state of Missouri dept of labor out of over $6,000 while he's been in jail and on house arrest?

Once again, Danny falls on the side of animals. Drug dealing, theives who like to eat shit and fuck children (he practically raised Samantha) https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?f ... =3&theater

I love Danny acting like a tough guy. Everyone knows you're afraid of Wayne.  :nods: