Author Topic: Froderik and Reddit TTI Pixie!!!  (Read 1734 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline DannyB II

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 3273
  • Karma: +5/-0
    • View Profile
Froderik and Reddit TTI Pixie!!!
« on: February 20, 2012, 10:00:42 PM »
Quote
Dragging His Relatives Into It

Postby Froderik » Yesterday, 17:58
As most of you know I'm no fan of Danny Bennison, but I don't see the purpose of any of this. What good is it going to do to post pics of his relatives, and all of this? Not much that I can see (other than maybe stooping to his level). I wish he would go away too, but I doubt that stuff will accomplish that. This shit has gotten so old -- the constant posts about him here saying pretty much the same thing over and over, the numerous sockpuppets of both Danny and Wayne.. and the sockpuppets of those sockpuppets (which, btw, are stupidly obvious anyway, with the fucking PERIOD after the name, like no one is going to notice that ::) )

Again, I am no way trying to defend Bennison or any of his horrible actions here, just wondering "what the fuck?"

Enough already....Maybe try a different tac, or something...

How dare you post something like this, Froderik. Really......are you really this lame. I have never posted a pic of any member or their family. I have never physically threatened or even insinuated I was going to cause harm. I have never called, emailed or tech messaged anyone here with death threats, threats of any kind, or sent nasty filthy messages. My family in the last 3 months has gone through all of this.
You know this asshole. You stood by while Wayne Kernochan posted pics of my dead nephew and posted newpaper accounts of his mothers grief. You sat back and watched Wayne attack my sister and her daughter.
The audacity for a piece of shit like you to act as if you have the respect and admiration of this site that you could start your own thread talking about what is right and what is wrong. YOU SAT BACK FOR MONTHS LETTING WAYNE POST DEATH THREATS YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE......YES YOU ARE A  HYPOCRITE.
DON'T TALK ABOUT MY FAMILY YOU SCUMBAG. DON'T ACT AS IF YOU SPEAK FOR THIS SITE BECAUSE YOU DON'T. LIKE I SAID 6-7 MONTHS AGO YOU WERE ON KELLY'S SITE PROMOTING HER AND TELLING ANYONE THAT WOULD LISTEN HOW BAD FORNITS WAS.
Who gives a shit if you want to hang on to shit that happened almost 2 years ago. Why because they were Straightlings, your buddies. Froderik you are fucked, if you haven't noticed you are the only one here from Straight running your mouth and supporting this lying fraud who calls himself Wayne? He never went to Elan, get that through your head. The only reason you are supporting him is because it is me. You really think no one here knows that? That everyone is blind?
My only problems I have had here in the last year is fighting with Wayne and I try very hard to stay out of that. I also laugh my ass off watching you post that the friends I have who post here are all me. They are not and everything in due time will be revealed. Till then say what you must.
I am not the problem here nor will I allow someone like you to relate to me in such a way that is disrespectful. I don't care if you like me but I have earned respect. I have never visited the levels this guy Wayne can go. All of my actions I have made against Wayne were a counter his attacks. I have never initiated an attack on Wayne.
BTW......go back 18 months and you will see a pic who everyone thought was me...remember? Sharon McCarthy thought she was posting a pic of my house....the list goes on. You want to talk about levels people stoop too. Why because I finally lost it and got so angry that Inculcate, Seiko, Anne and other Straight friends of yours caught shrapnel from my explosion. Dude if you want to hold that over my head fine.
Concerning Wayne, Matt ect....fuck em. That is my business not yours. I will not be held to the fire anymore because I was staff/Ass. Dir./Staff again, from 17yrs. till 19 yrs. old. This is ridiculous.
Froderik I really at one time had a lot of respect for you because I thought you were fair and honest. What the hell happened?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Troublemaker

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 215
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Froderik and Reddit TTI Pixie!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2012, 10:18:34 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
Quote
Dragging His Relatives Into It

Postby Froderik » Yesterday, 17:58
As most of you know I'm no fan of Danny Bennison, but I don't see the purpose of any of this. What good is it going to do to post pics of his relatives, and all of this? Not much that I can see (other than maybe stooping to his level). I wish he would go away too, but I doubt that stuff will accomplish that. This shit has gotten so old -- the constant posts about him here saying pretty much the same thing over and over, the numerous sockpuppets of both Danny and Wayne.. and the sockpuppets of those sockpuppets (which, btw, are stupidly obvious anyway, with the fucking PERIOD after the name, like no one is going to notice that ::) )

Again, I am no way trying to defend Bennison or any of his horrible actions here, just wondering "what the fuck?"

Enough already....Maybe try a different tac, or something...

How dare you post something like this, Froderik. Really......are you really this lame. I have never posted a pic of any member or their family. I have never physically threatened or even insinuated I was going to cause harm. I have never called, emailed or tech messaged anyone here with death threats, threats of any kind, or sent nasty filthy messages. My family in the last 3 months has gone through all of this.
You know this asshole. You stood by while Wayne Kernochan posted pics of my dead nephew and posted newpaper accounts of his mothers grief. You sat back and watched Wayne attack my sister and her daughter.
The audacity for a piece of shit like you to act as if you have the respect and admiration of this site that you could start your own thread talking about what is right and what is wrong. YOU SAT BACK FOR MONTHS LETTING WAYNE POST DEATH THREATS YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE......YES YOU ARE A  HYPOCRITE.
DON'T TALK ABOUT MY FAMILY YOU SCUMBAG. DON'T ACT AS IF YOU SPEAK FOR THIS SITE BECAUSE YOU DON'T. LIKE I SAID 6-7 MONTHS AGO YOU WERE ON KELLY'S SITE PROMOTING HER AND TELLING ANYONE THAT WOULD LISTEN HOW BAD FORNITS WAS.
Who gives a shit if you want to hang on to shit that happened almost 2 years ago. Why because they were Straightlings, your buddies. Froderik you are fucked, if you haven't noticed you are the only one here from Straight running your mouth and supporting this lying fraud who calls himself Wayne? He never went to Elan, get that through your head. The only reason you are supporting him is because it is me. You really think no one here knows that? That everyone is blind?
My only problems I have had here in the last year is fighting with Wayne and I try very hard to stay out of that. I also laugh my ass off watching you post that the friends I have who post here are all me. They are not and everything in due time will be revealed. Till then say what you must.
I am not the problem here nor will I allow someone like you to relate to me in such a way that is disrespectful. I don't care if you like me but I have earned respect. I have never visited the levels this guy Wayne can go. All of my actions I have made against Wayne were a counter his attacks. I have never initiated an attack on Wayne.
BTW......go back 18 months and you will see a pic who everyone thought was me...remember? Sharon McCarthy thought she was posting a pic of my house....the list goes on. You want to talk about levels people stoop too. Why because I finally lost it and got so angry that Inculcate, Seiko, Anne and other Straight friends of yours caught shrapnel from my explosion. Dude if you want to hold that over my head fine.
Concerning Wayne, Matt ect....fuck em. That is my business not yours. I will not be held to the fire anymore because I was staff/Ass. Dir./Staff again, from 17yrs. till 19 yrs. old. This is ridiculous.
Froderik I really at one time had a lot of respect for you because I thought you were fair and honest. What the hell happened?
::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::

Your an abusive ass Danny Bennison. Go sell your lies to Juan
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
The troubled teen industry is ineffective because advocates are after money, fame or are as abusive as the programs they\'re fighting

Offline Anonymous

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 164661
  • Karma: +2/-1
    • View Profile
Re: Froderik and Reddit TTI Pixie!!!
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2012, 01:23:22 AM »
Froderik is one of the few people here who isn't a lily livered coward. So of course assfuck Bennison attacks him with that disgusting pig mouth

Stop taking people's silence as agreement Diablo. They're not your friends, they're afraid of you

I'm going to put together a blow by blow of your activity here and PM it to every one of your family members so they can see that it was you who wrote all that filthy shit about Alan and them

Go ahead and warn them.....Wait, that's right, they won't speak to you because you raped your sister

Kill yourself  :suicide:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Froderik

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 7547
  • Karma: +10/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Froderik and Reddit TTI Pixie!!!
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2012, 08:27:32 AM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
Quote
Dragging His Relatives Into It

Postby Froderik » Yesterday, 17:58
As most of you know I'm no fan of Danny Bennison, but I don't see the purpose of any of this. What good is it going to do to post pics of his relatives, and all of this? Not much that I can see (other than maybe stooping to his level). I wish he would go away too, but I doubt that stuff will accomplish that. This shit has gotten so old -- the constant posts about him here saying pretty much the same thing over and over, the numerous sockpuppets of both Danny and Wayne.. and the sockpuppets of those sockpuppets (which, btw, are stupidly obvious anyway, with the fucking PERIOD after the name, like no one is going to notice that ::) )

Again, I am no way trying to defend Bennison or any of his horrible actions here, just wondering "what the fuck?"

Enough already....Maybe try a different tac, or something...

How dare you post something like this, Froderik. Really......are you really this lame. I have never posted a pic of any member or their family. I have never physically threatened or even insinuated I was going to cause harm. I have never called, emailed or tech messaged anyone here with death threats, threats of any kind, or sent nasty filthy messages. My family in the last 3 months has gone through all of this.
You know this asshole. You stood by while Wayne Kernochan posted pics of my dead nephew and posted newpaper accounts of his mothers grief. You sat back and watched Wayne attack my sister and her daughter.
The audacity for a piece of shit like you to act as if you have the respect and admiration of this site that you could start your own thread talking about what is right and what is wrong. YOU SAT BACK FOR MONTHS LETTING WAYNE POST DEATH THREATS YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE......YES YOU ARE A  HYPOCRITE.
DON'T TALK ABOUT MY FAMILY YOU SCUMBAG. DON'T ACT AS IF YOU SPEAK FOR THIS SITE BECAUSE YOU DON'T. LIKE I SAID 6-7 MONTHS AGO YOU WERE ON KELLY'S SITE PROMOTING HER AND TELLING ANYONE THAT WOULD LISTEN HOW BAD FORNITS WAS.
Who gives a shit if you want to hang on to shit that happened almost 2 years ago. Why because they were Straightlings, your buddies. Froderik you are fucked, if you haven't noticed you are the only one here from Straight running your mouth and supporting this lying fraud who calls himself Wayne? He never went to Elan, get that through your head. The only reason you are supporting him is because it is me. You really think no one here knows that? That everyone is blind?
My only problems I have had here in the last year is fighting with Wayne and I try very hard to stay out of that. I also laugh my ass off watching you post that the friends I have who post here are all me. They are not and everything in due time will be revealed. Till then say what you must.
I am not the problem here nor will I allow someone like you to relate to me in such a way that is disrespectful. I don't care if you like me but I have earned respect. I have never visited the levels this guy Wayne can go. All of my actions I have made against Wayne were a counter his attacks. I have never initiated an attack on Wayne.
BTW......go back 18 months and you will see a pic who everyone thought was me...remember? Sharon McCarthy thought she was posting a pic of my house....the list goes on. You want to talk about levels people stoop too. Why because I finally lost it and got so angry that Inculcate, Seiko, Anne and other Straight friends of yours caught shrapnel from my explosion. Dude if you want to hold that over my head fine.
Concerning Wayne, Matt ect....fuck em. That is my business not yours. I will not be held to the fire anymore because I was staff/Ass. Dir./Staff again, from 17yrs. till 19 yrs. old. This is ridiculous.
Froderik I really at one time had a lot of respect for you because I thought you were fair and honest. What the hell happened?

You know, when I was thinking about what I posted it crossed my mind that as far as I knew you hadn't posted info about anyone's relatives...so I was wrong in saying that others were "maybe stooping to your level" by doing that. However, you have posted plenty of other stuff on here that would be worth mentioning as reprehensible. I can't blame people too much for going overboard, all things considered. And I don't buy AT ALL that your "friends" are not you. Come on, it is way too obvious. You could try a little harder if you want to make those sockpuppets in any way believable....One more thing.. I do not always know who is posting what... I am a moderator, not an admin (have no access to IPs)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 164661
  • Karma: +2/-1
    • View Profile
Re: Froderik and Reddit TTI Pixie!!!
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2012, 10:28:17 AM »
Tell us about the Third Nail Dan viewtopic.php?f=22&t=30665&hilit=third+nail

Quote from: "Ursus"
Quote from: "DannyB II"
Hey here is a idea why don't you ask why I even went there at 12 yrs old, it wasn't necessarily for treatment.
danny
Okay, I'll bite. Why were you there at age 12?

--------------

Btw, it was me who mentioned the Third Nail being in Roxbury or Jamaica Plain. That's 'cuz I came across references placing it in those spots. You countered that it was located in Brighton.

The source for putting it in Roxbury was potentially the most iffy, save that the guy specified the exact building: former police station. I found at least two references that mentioned a Jamaica Plain location and one of those was a pretty solid one.

Given that Roxbury and Jamaica Plain abut each other for a fair stretch, it's quite possible that someone might remember it as being in the other if the actual location was near the border. But Brighton abuts neither (although it's quite close).

It's my guess that the Third Nail may have moved at some point, or maintained at least two locations during some part of its existence. Any comments on that?

Because he sexually assaulted his sister. Why else would they use such extremes for a 12 year old?  :nods:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 164661
  • Karma: +2/-1
    • View Profile
Re: Froderik and Reddit TTI Pixie!!!
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2012, 10:34:26 AM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
Quote
Ursus wrote:

I see. You reserve the right to post and correspond as you see fit ... only for yourself? It is not for others to pose polite questions about a program you claim to have had experience in? How very curious, indeed!

Incidentally, Danny, in case you misunderstood, I wasn't asking you questions about "your life." This wasn't about you.

I was inquiring about specifics regarding a particular program, that is, its location. The fact that you refuse to or cannot answer that is... I s'pose... an answer of some sort right then and there. Especially in view of the title of this here thread: "Tell us about the Third Nail." Lol.


I don't give a shit what you were inquiring about, don't. Ursus, frankly I really don't want to read your brand of bullshit anymore, exactly what you folks accuse Whooter, Max and myself of, you do yourself. You have never answered a fucking question I have ever asked in a thread or PM. So where do you get the unmitigated balls to ask me anything.
Fuck Off, clown.

Listen Psy, why don't you reach between your legs and remember you have a set. OK you ready now??? Tell me what you want to say, don't hide like a chicken shit spouting off stupid comments.

Jeesh, I am so glad I could finally get that off my chest.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 164661
  • Karma: +2/-1
    • View Profile
Re: Froderik and Reddit TTI Pixie!!!
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2012, 10:43:09 AM »
Quote
From 26 Mar 2010, in Name that Abuser/Director:
"Anne this post will be one of my worst probably to date because I find you very disgusting down to your filthy avatar, which speaks volumes about you.
No I will not talk to you about anything to do with Mary O'Brian, nor do I really want to discuss anything else with you.
Your a douche bag, ya know the kind that provides a service and then when your done ya throw it away. Your time is over....bye. Only in your case the repulsive smell never goes away.
You don't give a shit about these kids, you care about your 15 mins. of attention. How you look on Fornits, you make me sick. Your a publicity whore. You and Felice.....
So please stay away from me...just fuck off.

Please repost this over and over and stick on your bedroom mirror.
Danny"

Quote
K Lynn, Albert, Jerry aka Wayne K. cont. attacks.

by DannyB II » Yesterday, 00:27
K Lynn nothing more has to be printed because I will tell you exactly what I think of you right here in front of everybody. I truly believe you are a spiteful, angry lonely 50 year old woman who is over weight and considered by any body other then her family to be a unruly bitch. That's right I called you a bitch. You are a vindictive immature brat who has been trolling me for ever. All because I told you in a email (privately) that you were full of shit when you said you knew me.

Quote
DannyB II wrote:
I'm creeping you out....lol. You spread your legs in the open and you have the mouth to go with it.

Quote
What the hell are you talking about? I get the potty mouth reference, but wtf is the spreading the legs deal? This is why people are seriously starting to wonder about your sanity.


Annie darling you have no concept of just how crazy I am....LOL. That is what most like so much about me is my insanity. Your avatar Anne spread it wider.

Quote
Danny Bennison said

When Michael finally came back to start his residency and was subjected to the abuse he went through at first I felt he deserved this (I know this is sick on so many levels) because I believed he knew who killed Martha (I still do)

Quote
March 28Danny Bennison
Yvette Portella
Just some inside information, Yvette and I had a thing while we were residents, while I was in re-entry and while I was staff. Which is one of the reasons why I left E-7 so abruptly. Yes we did hook up after she left, her brother almost killed me along with her cousins they did not like white guys in New Haven.
This is the truth, I loved her a great deal. I got my heart broken big time.
Hey I don't want to fight with you. I am asking for forgiveness for crimes I can't remember, honestly Wayne. I have had sleepless nights trying to remember you, I don't. I have a family and a business so I am very careful about things that would harm them. I know you can understand this.
Lets just lay the swords down and let this go for a while and work at shutting Elan down. Maybe in time we can see more of each others souls through our writings here. Many of the people that support your book are my friends some are not. But they asked me how I felt about them supporting your book, I said go for it this is between Wayne and I. Ya see Wayne no one else has wrote a book we could show people so they could read what went on in Elan. Not as explicit as yours. You know your not done writing there is so much more to tell. You are a great writer and Elanians need someone like you to tell their story, please collaborate with others get the real info and get it out there. I believe until Sharon, Jeff and Marty see their names written out their they won't shut down Elan.
Thanks for reading if you did,

Take care
Danny

Quote
Yvette was an underage resident in your care and you had the power to beat and torture her. She had no choice but to be "in a relationship" with you. That's called rape you fucking piece of shit.

Quote
Paul "I" am not in a tight spot because "I" am not in your world Paul. Why do I care at this point what Wayne says, if it is not factual then it is easily dealt with. Yes I was caught off gaurd as I'm sure anyone would have been but what doesn't kill you only makes ya stronger. I've have all my ducks in a roll now, so life moves on.

Paul realize I am not here for the social party so therefore I don't concern myself with my exchanges. example; You started it, you finsh it, I'm in a tight spot ect..... WTF.


I am just going to try to get this clear. You are not here for the "social party", and therefore you are not concerned with exchanges( those things you constantly participate in)

and your example is " you started it, you finish it" - a universal idea, that spreads far outside of forum exchanges.

Indeed, you are so against exchanges, by which I mean a conversation, and against finishing what you start, that the idea of it makes you exclaim "What the Fuck!", while rolling on the floor laughing.

Hmmm...

I always seem to have trouble understanding you.......



If you folks want to run around crying about how a 17 year old kid/staff member abused you, by all means go for it. But ya see that is not what your doing, (lack of integrity) you know damn well I was no more a staff member for a treatment center then I President of the United States  

 :shamrock:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 164661
  • Karma: +2/-1
    • View Profile
Re: Froderik and Reddit TTI Pixie!!!
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2012, 10:52:39 AM »
Quote
DannyB II wrote:
This is a perfect example of Straight Inc survivors showing fornits and really the rest of us just how biased, hypercritical and abusive they can be towards someone they don't like. I have had to endure this abuse from many who belong to this forum. If you were to follow Froderik on his travels around the TTI circuit this guy is way out in front screaming the loudest about justice for survivors.
I am a survivor who has been defamed and maliciously slandered and you would think Forederik at the very least would way the evidence and let it sift to see where it is going but No!! he has to ridicule.
Guys I am sick and tired of the immaturity from seasoned members that say the are advocates for survivors. Well if you are then show it. You have no idea who Wayne is, if what he said is true, and if the
content of the book is accurate. Your only relationship with Wayne is on the internet. No one has come forward to state this book is factual, no one.
Now you can say the same for me no one has come forward to authenticate what I am saying. But here is one tidbit that Wayne doesn't have, many folks here besides Wayne know I went to Elan and they are not saying things like he is saying nor are they endorsing or agreeing with him. They know for a damn fact I never committed any of these atrocities Wayne has alleged.
This book has taken me a while to get right with and decide what it was I needed to do. Well I am committed to clearing my name and I am asking for fairness, Froderik just think if someone was doing this to you. I am asking Straight Survivors to just consider a truce and allow me to straighten this out.
I am not asking you to get behind me but why can't you just stand beside me and see where this goes. That is all I am asking. My facts will be put forth as I know them. I think you will find what I have to say is credible and with substance.
Thanks Danny

 Froderik this is what I am referring to.

Re: It is the gay Indian in my cupboard

New postby Froderik » Today, 11:17 am

 Dethgurl wrote:

 elanasshole wrote:Danny Bennison theme song - It is the gay Indian in my cupboard

http://www.neilrogers.com/sounds/dat001/179.mp3
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 164661
  • Karma: +2/-1
    • View Profile
Re: Froderik and Reddit TTI Pixie!!!
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2012, 11:01:55 AM »
These posts were made under your name Daniel Abuser Bennison, so shove this victim bullshit up your ass.

You told me if I delete my posts about you, you'd leave me alone, and when I did, you attacked me for that. Now, I'll never be done with you

BTW, A Life Gone Awry has sold 153 copies this week. Over 4,000 free downloads.

The world never gets tred of books that expose abusive pieces of shit like you, and I never get tired of selling them. I entered it into the New York Book festival awards for outstanding achievement. It's in the first 20 cut, and is bound to finish in the top 3. Maybe even win.

The last winner sold 500,000 books in the first year  :cheers:  :cheers:

You're a pig animal, and I will never cower like the rest of these sissies.

Or haven't you gotten that yet?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline DannyB II

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 3273
  • Karma: +5/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Froderik and Reddit TTI Pixie!!!
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2012, 01:03:34 PM »
Quote
Froderik wrote:
You know, when I was thinking about what I posted it crossed my mind that as far as I knew you hadn't posted info about anyone's relatives...so I was wrong in saying that others were "maybe stooping to your level" by doing that. However, you have posted plenty of other stuff on here that would be worth mentioning as reprehensible. I can't blame people too much for going overboard, all things considered. And I don't buy AT ALL that your "friends" are not you. Come on, it is way too obvious. You could try a little harder if you want to make those sockpuppets in any way believable....One more thing.. I do not always know who is posting what... I am a moderator, not an admin (have no access to IPs)

This is a very cold and callous comment even for you, Froderik. I can only hope and pray that your family does not have to deal with this someday.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline none-ya

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 2103
  • Karma: +0/-1
    • View Profile
Re: Froderik and Reddit TTI Pixie!!!
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2012, 05:35:42 PM »
Froderik, if you're a moderator, maybe YOU could move or delete all the porn. At least Joel used to do that much. Ursus doesn't seem to want to bother with it. Why? I don't know.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
?©?€~¥@

Offline Antigen

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 12992
  • Karma: +3/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Re: Froderik and Reddit TTI Pixie!!!
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2012, 11:34:46 AM »
What porn? I've been browsing recently updated threads and haven't found any yet.

Usually, we don't edit even that. Nor do we edit racist, threatening or even criminal content. Why? Cause it's not our job to approve or disapprove or to take responsibility for any content. We only try to keep spam, flooding and hacking under control. Your own minds are way beyond the scope of what we do. Ya'll can, however, edit your own posts if you later decide you want to. Also not my call.

 :rose:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Froderik

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 7547
  • Karma: +10/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Froderik and Reddit TTI Pixie!!!
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2012, 02:14:40 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
Quote
Froderik wrote:
You know, when I was thinking about what I posted it crossed my mind that as far as I knew you hadn't posted info about anyone's relatives...so I was wrong in saying that others were "maybe stooping to your level" by doing that. However, you have posted plenty of other stuff on here that would be worth mentioning as reprehensible. I can't blame people too much for going overboard, all things considered. And I don't buy AT ALL that your "friends" are not you. Come on, it is way too obvious. You could try a little harder if you want to make those sockpuppets in any way believable....One more thing.. I do not always know who is posting what... I am a moderator, not an admin (have no access to IPs)

This is a very cold and callous comment even for you, Froderik. I can only hope and pray that your family does not have to deal with this someday.

Alright, true enough; I've always thought it was low of people to drag people's relatives into things, despite anything...

So I can't believe I'm saying it, but you are absolutely right about that.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 164661
  • Karma: +2/-1
    • View Profile
Re: Froderik and Reddit TTI Pixie!!!
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2012, 03:35:09 PM »
Quote from: "Froderik"
Quote from: "DannyB II"
Quote
Froderik wrote:
You know, when I was thinking about what I posted it crossed my mind that as far as I knew you hadn't posted info about anyone's relatives...so I was wrong in saying that others were "maybe stooping to your level" by doing that. However, you have posted plenty of other stuff on here that would be worth mentioning as reprehensible. I can't blame people too much for going overboard, all things considered. And I don't buy AT ALL that your "friends" are not you. Come on, it is way too obvious. You could try a little harder if you want to make those sockpuppets in any way believable....One more thing.. I do not always know who is posting what... I am a moderator, not an admin (have no access to IPs)

This is a very cold and callous comment even for you, Froderik. I can only hope and pray that your family does not have to deal with this someday.

Alright, true enough; I've always thought it was low of people to drag people's relatives into things, despite anything...

So I can't believe I'm saying it, but you are absolutely right about that.
You forget when Danny threatened Matt and threatened to drag his family into it?

Danny's level is far lower than you people can imagine.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 164661
  • Karma: +2/-1
    • View Profile
Re: Froderik and Reddit TTI Pixie!!!
« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2012, 03:36:25 PM »
Quote
Now I know you don’t want to start talking about the mother of your children do you Matt, please leave mine out of this conversation. I mentioned it for reference, she went on to post to Ursus. Not you.

http://stinkin-thinkin.com/2011/04/06/m ... -bennison/

Danny doesn't have a wife, or children.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »