Author Topic: Children for sale!  (Read 9198 times)

Offline Pile of Dead Kids

• View Profile
Children for sale!
« on: July 13, 2011, 03:09:55 AM »
http://www.adoptionplan.com/forum/index ... owforum=10

One of these costs $34K. Wow. That's pretty damn steep considering that you can make these things yourself.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
...Sergey Blashchishen, James Shirey, Faith Finley, Katherine Rice, Ashlie Bunch, Brendan Blum, Caleb Jensen, Alex Cullinane, Rocco Magliozzi, Elisa Santry, Dillon Peak, Natalynndria Slim, Lenny Ortega, Angellika Arndt, Joey Aletriz, Martin Anderson, James White, Christening Garcia, Kasey Warner, Shirley Arciszewski, Linda Harris, Travis Parker, Omega Leach, Denis Maltez, Kevin Christie, Karlye Newman, Richard DeMaar, Alexis Richie, Shanice Nibbs, Levi Snyder, Natasha Newman, Gracie James, Michael Owens, Carlton Thomas, Taylor Mangham, Carnez Boone, Benjamin Lolley, Jessica Bradford's unnamed baby, Anthony Parker, Dysheka Streeter, Corey Foster, Joseph Winters, Bruce Staeger, Kenneth Barkley, Khalil Todd, Alec Lansing, Cristian Cuellar-Gonzales, Janaia Barnhart, a DRA victim who never even showed up in the news, and yet another unnamed girl at Summit School...

Offline Wh??ter

• View Profile
Re: Children for sale!
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2011, 02:40:22 PM »
You can buy them much cheaper than that in Romania and Kazakhstan.  I would try there first before paying so much.

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2011, 11:18:55 PM »
Save your pennies dumbfuck. Maybe you can pickup a deaf  phillipino on the cheap. You could send him/her to a program and then have a gardener/cook for life. And since you addopted him/her you won't have to pay any salery or taxes.Sweet huh?
?©?€~¥@

Offline Wh??ter

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2011, 01:55:16 PM »
Quote from: "none-ya"
I'm going to save my pennies to buy a little philipino boy so I can raise him as my personal deviant sex slave.

Your sick, none-ya!  Get help for your disgusting habits.

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2011, 04:48:31 PM »
Flunkie see,
flunkie do.
Now we are sure you're NOT whooter.
?©?€~¥@

Offline Fred Thompson

• View Profile
buy a child in Mexico!
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2011, 11:37:25 PM »
You  can buy a child in Mexico for  $500 and smuggle "it" into the United States.

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2011, 12:29:38 AM »
How many do you have?
?©?€~¥@

Offline Inculcated

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2011, 03:06:04 AM »
Not to worry PODK, these children aren’t for sale.

And why make your own when there are ways to enjoy that while keeping the math at 1+1= nothing but fun and there are so many other factors like the kids who already exists who are in need of a home? The adoption fees are steep compared to the DIY option, but what I really don't get are those folks who pour money into the many thousands into fertility clinic pockets, when we’ve got 7,000,000,000.00 people and so many kids in need.

There are typically fees associated for processing adoptions. I don’t know what the generally accepted range for those are, so if these are excessive compared to the norm, maybe that’s what caused your alarm...IDK. I do know, that for the ones who aren’t born yet, the biological mother may request assistance with prenatal care costs etc. Unless there is something you noticed that I hadn’t, this just doesn’t seem like some kind of black market baby billboard –especially considering the case of a couple trying to place their expected child who has been diagnosed with a congenital brain malformation (DWS) lists fees of only 16,000.00. The 34,000.00 gender unknown healthy white baby fees (which the post indicates does not include travel and finalization costs) seems odd, especially compared to the fact that some of the mixed babies and some of the posts that acknowledge drug and alcohol use on the part of the birth mother during pregnancy don’t list fees. Still, while disreputable adoption facilitators do exist, the fees probably have more to do with legal and medical costs than a broker’s cut.

To the rest of you on this thread, I don’t really care if I come across as a humorless bitch when I say not a god damn thing about the sale of children is funny and your calloused indifference expressed on this thread at the expense of the very real plight of very real children is fucked up.
Children For Sale (Documentary About Child Prostitutes In Brazil)
http://www.invisiblechildren.com/
http://facts.randomhistory.com/human-tr ... facts.html

If this is an issue you don’t care about then fine, posting about remand/referral kickbacks is a genuine price on a kids head issue some or all of you might connect with or you know just keep idling the while exchanging quips about children as chattel.
“A person needs a little madness, or else they never dare cut the rope and be free”  Nikos Kazantzakis

Offline Fred Thompson

• View Profile
I smuggled ten children!
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2011, 02:10:28 PM »
Quote from: "none-ya"
How many do you have?

I smuggled ten children into the United States and sold them to programs.  The programs bought each child for $1000!

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2011, 06:02:28 PM »
This scam sounds like a baby farm. Out of all that money,how much does the birth mother get?

Oh, and fred,Pick a name and go with it.
?©?€~¥@

Offline davidchatman

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2011, 02:16:39 AM »
selling children diabolic concept