Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > Hyde Schools

Is Ross Sanner capable of being Dean of Students????

<< < (3/3)

Violet:
I heard that Ross is now in the Admissions department. How nice that he can hand pick his bullying victims.
Why does Hyde keep putting these deficient alums in positions of responsibility? Would any of them be able to make it in the real world? Hyde really should be called Hide Out. A school for emotionally and intellectually challenged administrators! Can you imagine what an admin meeting must be like? LMAO!! Not a lot of brain power there.

Anonymous:
hyde admissions is just persuasion and marketing

Ursus:

--- Quote from: "Violet" ---I heard that Ross is now in the Admissions department. How nice that he can hand pick his bullying victims.
Why does Hyde keep putting these deficient alums in positions of responsibility? Would any of them be able to make it in the real world? Hyde really should be called Hide Out. A school for emotionally and intellectually challenged administrators! Can you imagine what an admin meeting must be like? LMAO!! Not a lot of brain power there.
--- End quote ---
Personally, I tend to put the blame more on Kool-Aide ingestion. Even geniuses are not immune to its stupefying effects.  ;D

Violet:
Ross Sanner is, like most Hyde alums turned faculty, an idiot who can't survive in the real world.  
Ross is a farce of a man who lies and lies to cover his ass.  Moral integrity does not exist in his world.  He pretends to be a big man on campus, talks the talk, but just can't seem to walk the walk.

Oh how sad that people pay good money to send their kids to Hyde.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version