Author Topic: Update about Meditation Inlet. (TBS on Jamaica)  (Read 6040 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Update about Meditation Inlet. (TBS on Jamaica)
« on: February 02, 2007, 04:26:46 AM »
The third story about the fictive TBS on Jamaica

http://geocities.com/meditationinlet/

has been released.

Night Visit is the tale about Ann, which are forced to bond with her parents as she undergo family therapy. It is also a rare story about some parents which actually stay with their child during the treatment.

The last part of The Smell is updated. When the past catches up with one person is ending can be cruel.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
New facility and umbrella organization on the page.
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2007, 10:12:53 AM »
Press release:

Increased demand for programs and solutions for troubled teens has made it possible for us to enter into a co-operation with a motivation boot camp in Baja California. Our phone-lines are still under massive pressure from parents, who want to place their child in our care.

Seen in this light we are happy to introduce:

Herbaceous Perennial Learning Center (HPLC)

as an alternative to our Family Bonding program. HPLC offers a 28 days+ program high impact program suitable for those children, who just need to leave their comfortzone. Hector Gonzarles - the director are happy to receive your phonecall or email from this day.

Further info (Nothing much as it is custom in this line of business) can be obtained at this address:

http://www.geocities.com/meditationinlet/mi_hplc.htm

Regards
Meditation Inlet
Günter Hallowgreen
director

Offline Sidhe Shee

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2007, 04:09:12 PM »
Level system:
New student starts as mules. Mules can not talk unless during group therapy sessions. They listen to commands, reflect and work. The success criteria for this level is students have to accept why they are sent here and have started to work on their problems before they can stand up and ask for permission to move up to the next level. Minimum stay as mules is 14 days

Can you believe this? :evil: The kids are treated like mules and called mules.  I can see how this is really helpful.  Not! :evil:  Oh wait a minute...it's a joke right?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
New facilities join WWADS
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2007, 12:10:55 PM »
We are enjoyed to welcome more facilities in our co-operation of indipendent facilities.

Sun Grove Academy is a girls-only boarding school just south of Whitefish Lake in Montana.

Foreland Hamlet in Rockford, Tennessee use a medical strategy combined with a stay in a stay in a 1890 cottage stay in a small Hamlet (without running water etc.) so students can observe and learn to appreciate modern comfort.

Dr. Spinnengewebe Host Family Service is a after-care program where student can learn how to leave a structured environment over some time.

And of course we have our own transport division - Outsourced Teenage Journey - so our customers (the parents) can enjoy maximum service just by opening their check book.

A overview over our services and programs can be seen here:

Program description

Please contact our family representatives. We offer all-year enrolling in our programs.

Regards
Günter Hallowgreen

Offline Infinity

• View Profile
    • http://chaoticidealism.livejournal.com/
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2007, 06:45:49 PM »
Heh.

Satire, yes. Nice.
size=9]It doesn\'t stop after high school...
The Student Voice[/size]

Offline Karass

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2007, 12:43:04 AM »
With a name like Herbaceous Perennial Learning Center (HPLC) I would expect the curriculum to be based on smoking weed and fucking New Age women. Now that's a program!!!
Like its politicians and its wars, society has the teenagers it deserves. -- J.B. Priestley

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Concern about our program.
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2007, 04:39:44 AM »
Quote from: ""Sidhe Shee""

Can you believe this? :evil: The kids are treated like mules and called mules.  I can see how this is really helpful.  Not! :evil:  Oh wait a minute...it's a joke right?

I understand that someone, who is not working full time with adolescent can be sceptical about putting a harness, leather cuffs and bit-gag in a persons and then send them to pull a small cart.

But you have to understand that something work therapy is just what the doctor ordered. Often the period of detoxing and shock from being banished by the parent can cause the adolescent to do irrationel things.

Then it is better to have the adolescent mecanical restrained in advance than trying to do it manuel, which impose a risk of killing the adolescent like it happens several time per year. (The sad fact is: You can not restrain a person safely face down or by putting a foot on peoples back, which is normal way to humiliate students.)

HPLC offers a strict program, but in fact not as strict as many other facilities because it is short-time (28 days.) All the firms in the industry does like we do: Measure us against TB on Jamaica. If we are just a little better, then all it is perfect.

Regards
Hector Gonzarles
director - HPLC

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Welcome to Stalwart of Support in Costa Rica
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2007, 04:40:44 PM »
World wide association of deviant schools and programs are welcoming Stalwart of Support in our groups of schools.

Stalwart of Support (SoS) offers two kind of programs:

* Equestrian boot camp
* Anti Senioritis program

This will fill our the gap in our range of programs for the otherworldly familes of today.

The manager in charge is an old student of several of our programs. Rick Norman began as a student at HPLC before being transferred to Meditation Inlet. Later he joined Sun Grove Academy as a teacher assistant.

He left for Costa Rica in May where he monitored the renovation of the former coffee plantation, which now has opened under the name of Stalwarts of Support. He just marriaged his long-time girlfriend Bianca - a niece of the director of HPLC, who will be the admission manager at SoS.

We wish our new facility the best of luck and in order to celebrate the opening of the new facility, we have made a special offer for parents of senior students, who thinks about dropping out of High School.

Regards
Metitation Inlet
Gunter Hallowgreen
director

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2007, 12:50:13 AM »
I dont care If you call it gasbag gulch or mental masturbation outlet...............just dry the fuck up.or at least stay out of my life &/or rifle range.

Offline Sandy

• View Profile
Re: Concern about our program.
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2007, 05:46:27 AM »
Quote from: ""Hector Gonzarles.""

I understand that someone, who is not working full time with adolescent can be sceptical about putting a harness, leather cuffs and bit-gag in a persons and then send them to pull a small cart.

But you have to understand that something work therapy is just what the doctor ordered. Often the period of detoxing and shock from being banished by the parent can cause the adolescent to do irrationel things.

Then it is better to have the adolescent mecanical restrained in advance than trying to do it manuel, which impose a risk of killing the adolescent like it happens several time per year. (The sad fact is: You can not restrain a person safely face down or by putting a foot on peoples back, which is normal way to humiliate students.)

HPLC offers a strict program, but in fact not as strict as many other facilities because it is short-time (28 days.) All the firms in the industry does like we do: Measure us against TB on Jamaica. If we are just a little better, then all it is perfect.

Regards
Hector Gonzarles
director - HPLC

I'm GUESSING I missed something here!!!!!!! Haven't been on in a while. Please tell me I did.... what the hell!  This has got to be a JOKE.  If not, anyone that condones this type of behavior needs to actually LIVE through it before they can administrate it.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
Re: Concern about our program.
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2007, 04:14:24 AM »
Quote from: ""Sandy""
Quote from: ""Hector Gonzarles.""

Regards
Hector Gonzarles
director - HPLC

I'm GUESSING I missed something here!!!!!!! Haven't been on in a while. Please tell me I did.... what the hell!  This has got to be a JOKE.  If not, anyone that condones this type of behavior needs to actually LIVE through it before they can administrate it.

It's a joke, yes. "meditation inlet"="tranquility bay" tipped me off, as well as the reference to our (just "resigned") other Gonzalez (who just happened to be fond of finding ways to make torture legal).
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2007, 06:46:22 AM »
Stalwart of Support (SoS) offers two kind of programs:

* Equestrian boot camp
* Anti Senioritis program

::roflmao::  ::roflmao::  ::roflmao::  ::roflmao::

OH god, I read that on the webpage and died. Fucking brilliant. Fucking equestrian boot camp. Priceless!!

I'm going to have to peruse that site a bit more when I have time.

Fucking funnier than fuck, maynard.

You know what would be great? Is if we could find a way to actually bullshit some ed cons so they start referring parents to this. OMG, I'd give anything for that. Let's flood the fucking referral agencies with bogus programs.

And then let's send them kickbacks in the form of monopoly money.

Wouldn't it be awesome if Sue Scheff could be conned about this?

Testimonial:
Now I feel grateful that my parents could not legally choose abortion before I was born. I am sorry for what I did them. I did not know that riding a bicycle without helmet is dangerous and my stubbornness did almost break the family apart.

::roflmao::  ::roflmao::  ::roflmao::  ::roflmao::  ::roflmao::  ::roflmao::  ::roflmao::

Isn't there a damn emoticon where the fucker is laughing harder than this? Is that possible?

Offline Sandy

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2007, 11:49:10 PM »
Thx Psy!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2007, 01:53:24 AM »
Covergaard, you're a kinky motha.

You need to do one for Cedu
and for Desisto

At desisto, your stories aren't exagerations. Seriously

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Lets just say that there is other Danes than Covergaard
« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2007, 05:24:26 PM »
Sometime when you persecute a good cause, you have to make a deal with the devil.