Author Topic: Youth sex-offender therapy...  (Read 2933 times)

Offline hanzomon4

• View Profile
Youth sex-offender therapy...
« on: January 14, 2007, 10:27:18 PM »
I came across this website that talks about abuse of children placed in youth sex-offender therapy.
It some pretty shocking yet familiar stuff I would suggest you read theUNDERSTANDING THE ISSUE page to get the heads-up on the situation.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
i]Do something real, however, small. And don\'t-- don\'t diss the political things, but understand their limitations - Grace Lee Boggs[/i]
I do see the present and the future of our children as very dark. But I trust the people\'s capacity for reflection, rage, and rebellion - Oscar Olivera

Howto]

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2007, 09:12:31 AM »
Hanzo...

its the exact same M.O. we're all familiar with, just fine-tuned for 'sexual predators'.

:rofl: I'm sure they'd have a field day with my kinks... or TSWs, or Castle's...

Oh well, we're legal, and at least one of them (afaik... :lol:) is gay so they won't bother us.

Then again, I'm at least somewhat sure I'm so messed up because I 'came of age' during the mid 90s SEXUAL HARASSMENT witch hunt, so... wtf u want? Fuck up my development and see if I don't get downright twisted!
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2007, 09:31:48 AM »
Or ask for a phone number...
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2007, 10:39:43 AM »
Quote from: ""TS Waygookin""
Always did have a fantasy about banging a therapist. Haven't managed it yet, but I did get close to banging one of the therapists out at 3 springs. Couldn't quite manage to seal the deal though. To bad really, one should at least try to live out their dreams.

It ain't all that, Gook.  You need to find a new fantasy...

And, no, I won't bang you to fulfill it, so don't ask.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2007, 10:44:45 AM »
I wouldn't mind giving a few counselors a taste of their own medicine  :lol: with a twist of course.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2007, 11:15:41 AM »
Quote from: ""TS Waygookin""
No worries DJ the fantasy is pretty specific about the therapist being blonde and having tits. The ones you have tattooed on your back just aren't going to cut it.

In your fantasy are they also whiny and needy?  Cheating on their husbands?  This is pretty much my experience with therapists...

You stuff 'em a few times, listen to whiny, needy pillowtalk afterwards, thank god when they leave and then curse god when they show up at your doorstep with a suitcase crying and saying "I just left my husband.  I have nowhere to go!"

Not exactly fantasy material, my good man.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline hanzomon4

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2007, 11:45:57 AM »
These programs have a very twisted sexual side in comparison to the run-of the mill "program". It's just sad the kids can be tried as a sex-offenders just for having consensual sex  and then be  systematically sexually abused in "treatment"...
It's stuff like this that makes me apprehensive about having kids, to think that a kid exhibiting normal sexual behavior can be charged with a crime and ordered to sexual abuse camp just makes me want to get a vasectomy
 :(
i]Do something real, however, small. And don\'t-- don\'t diss the political things, but understand their limitations - Grace Lee Boggs[/i]
I do see the present and the future of our children as very dark. But I trust the people\'s capacity for reflection, rage, and rebellion - Oscar Olivera

Howto]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2007, 12:22:50 PM »
yes i came accross that.
that haslinks to the straights and AARC if im not mistaken.
its the pheonix institute
if you notice they call their prisoners "clients"

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2007, 01:18:40 PM »
Quote from: ""hanzomon4""
These programs have a very twisted sexual side in comparison to the run-of the mill "program". It's just sad the kids can be tried as a sex-offenders just for having consensual sex  and then be  systematically sexually abused in "treatment"...
It's stuff like this that makes me apprehensive about having kids, to think that a kid exhibiting normal sexual behavior can be charged with a crime and ordered to sexual abuse camp just makes me want to get a vasectomy
 :(

I ain't having kids unless I find a good state free from that bullshit, or no such states existing (prolly due to federal bullshit by then) I'm bugging out.

Sorry, but if this country goes completely to hell, I can be selfish enough to have kids in a hell-hole and put them through shit I see coming!

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2007, 02:00:37 AM »
I'm sure they'd have a field day with my kinks... or TSWs, or Castle's...

My ears are burning.

Guess what can put you on the sex offender list here in CA? Getting caught in a public restroom or park doing any kind of sexual deed with another man. Yup. You get busted, you have to register, you're on the list. Doesn't matter that it's consensual and that you are both adults.

Gotta keep our parks fag-free.

BTW Niles, I'm bi. Equal opportunity and all that. Why be rejected by only one side of the population?

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2007, 10:43:26 AM »
Sex offender list for consentual homo-sex?

What?

http://www.heroichomosex.com YOU ARE AN HERO!

Offline Dr Fucktard

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2007, 12:06:07 PM »
Quote from: ""Nihilanthic""

What?

Have a seat on front row, faggots!!!!! :wave:

Offline exhausted

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2007, 02:59:51 PM »
This is so fucked up - there are few teens who wait until the legal age, although I would like to think young'uns like 11 and 13 year olds would be better educated by their parents! But...some are just more active than others and far more mature, it'd be different if it was a 13 year old and a 40 year old - to youngsters who are going through hormone changes - well they don't think of consequences, they do what comes naturay, I mean it jhasn't changed any since the times of the caveman, you were ready to reproduce so that's what you did, animal instinct cannot be avoided, it's ridiculous to jail these kids for what they believe is a natural course, which of course it is

I'm ot condoning it & am fortunate enough to have kids who have been brought up in a very open household which hasn't led to accidents and 'too young' beahviour, but syaing that, no matter how responsible you bring the kids up, it dioesn't mean they're not going to go with how they feel at the time, who cares about consequence at 13 years old? It's a game, they're doing what they're hormnones tell them is natural to do, i find this whole thing absolutely sickening, let them be, talk with them, let them make up their mionds and regret it later, it's their choice

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2007, 06:26:50 PM »
Quote from: ""Nihilanthic""

What?

OMG, that site cracks me up. I saw it years ago. Pro-frot, anti-penetration. THE ANUS IS NOT A VAGINA!

Offline hanzomon4

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2007, 07:06:22 PM »
Yeah this is sad but true and it going to get worse...
If you read through the whole section I linked to you'll see that these con men are trying to setup their own version of "intake" and tools to "diagnose" sex-offender "tendencies"(normal sexual development) in young children, st8 anyone?

Howto]