Author Topic: How to Freebase Coke  (Read 22020 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
How to Freebase Coke
« Reply #60 on: June 09, 2005, 12:03:00 AM »
Something interesting Cayo mentioned is using pot for insomnia. I was on trazidone for a while for it and have been on ambien(sp?) and used the natural ways to help (exerside, eating well, no smoking past a certain time, no eating past a certain time, ect) and nothing worked for me except pot. Most drugs were "invented" to help people mentaly or physically. I belive exstacy was invented for couples therapy? So it is the goverment who has programmed us to believe drugs are bad. Drugs can be very helpful to us. As long as people can use moderation I think they can be useful.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
How to Freebase Coke
« Reply #61 on: June 09, 2005, 03:09:00 AM »
pot works great for helping get to bed. when i run out, i have to take xanax or something else to fall asleep.. i feel much more comfortable smoking some bud than taking an addictive benzo anyday.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
How to Freebase Coke
« Reply #62 on: June 09, 2005, 10:23:00 AM »
It depends on the pot. What I mean to say is that it depends on the pot. If it's strong stuff, it gets my mind going or gets me laughing my ass off so I can do anything but sleep. Stuff that's not so strong can help or if I mix it with alcohol then it's usually zzzzzz time...

Offline OverLordd

• View Profile
How to Freebase Coke
« Reply #63 on: June 09, 2005, 11:13:00 AM »
Hey um yeah, just wondering... how can a forum be taken seriously when there is a manual on how to freebase blow, and another about smack? I mean, its kinda counter productive you know, people telling about how they had been sent to abusive schools and stuff for all this stuff, then talking about how to freebase blow? I mean come on, it loses its valitity, while people will simpithize with you, when they see the post they will ignore you, most likely thinking "The kid diserved it." While this is completely wrong its the way some people are, dont think im coming down on you here for whatever you like to do in your own home, because im not, and im sorry if it comes across that way, but when there is a topic about yoru favorite drug, and freebasing coke, I cant use this site for sorce stories and things, does that make sence?

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard was not what I meant.

---Richard Nixon

our walking down a hallway, you turn left, you turn right. BRICK WALL!

GAH!!!!

Yeah, hes a survivor.

Offline `

• View Profile
How to Freebase Coke
« Reply #64 on: June 09, 2005, 11:58:00 AM »
i don't have an answer for you. but think about it like this. we were severely consored in Straight. myself i do not like being censored anymore. for whatever artistic or personal or humorous reason, someone wanted to start this thread. i don't know, you could complain it isn't serious or whatever, but these are my people here, speaking, and nobody gonna shut them up. some of us are tired, too, of all the stigma around drugs and ourselves. like, if i'm talking to people about being in a drug rehab when i was a teenager that was abusive and a cult, and i know their mind is stuck on "drug rehab... what did she do, what is she on now?"

i don't know, some of us kind of guess who is posting these threads, and then it makes us think how to respond, and what our response is really about, like our own prejudices about drugs and drug users, all the inseparable morality that gets in there. i want the creative right to my life back. if someone finds their creative life in freebasing coke or shooting smack, maybe that is just their thing.

for my closing argument, i would like to say go down to the shopping mall or the fancy beachfront or whatever and watch homo sapiens in a pathetic state of ruin. an open discussion about freebasing cocaine is not the problem.

Offline Dr. Miller Newton

• View Profile
How to Freebase Coke
« Reply #65 on: June 09, 2005, 12:03:00 PM »
The druggies on this forum just can't help but to glorify their miserable pasts with asinine threads such as this that ostensibly "merely provide information" about getting high. :roll:

http://fornits.com/SIBS
Teenage Drug Use Is A Disease

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
How to Freebase Coke
« Reply #66 on: June 09, 2005, 12:08:00 PM »
On 2005-06-09 08:13:00, OverLordd wrote:

"Hey um yeah, just wondering... how can a forum be taken seriously when there is a manual on how to freebase blow, and another about smack?

"

Seriously?  Who wants to be taken seriously?  No matter what was/is discussed here all day long, we wouldn't be taken 'seriously'...isn't "seriousness" only relative to one's own personal persepective anyway?  And serious to whom?  Who should we be on our best behavior for, Mel and Miller and other clowns that don't give a flying fuck about you or this board?  Counterproductive?  What would be a "productive" counterpart?  Relating on our STRAIGHT trauma 24/7 just as they had us relate our past in group?  I don't think so.  You use this board for your purpose and I will for mine.  This is not group.  Welcome to the internet.  
I am going to go shoot my eyeball full of a speedball now, then I am fucking Linch's sister.  I have his permission.
 :smokin:

Offline OverLordd

• View Profile
How to Freebase Coke
« Reply #67 on: June 09, 2005, 12:16:00 PM »
I am going to go shoot my eyeball full of a speedball now, then I am fucking Linch's sister. I have his permission.

Haha, now that ladies and gentlemen is entertainment.

relative to one's own personal persepective anyway
only if you belive in relativism

What would be a "productive" counterpart? Relating on our STRAIGHT trauma 24/7 just as they had us relate our past in group?

Accually I was thinking more along the lines of thinking up ways to get back at them and take revenge.

Now, :wink: , I agree with you, inded censoring, is a issue, so I am inclined to agree, maybe I need to back off and just not care. While drug use, may not be inherently wrong, it is still illegal, and can hurt some one, so I guess thats where my view is coming from. Ok, so I made a choice, im going to ease up, I guess your right.

P.S. whats the code for quotes on this forum? it is diffrent for eveyr one I am on. hehe

Being a street cop, witnessing the tragedy firsthand, I've become
convinced that drug prohibition -- not drugs themselves -- are driving the HIV epidemic and the systemic crime that has swamped our criminal justice systems.
--Vancouver Police Const. Gil Puder

[ This Message was edited by: OverLordd on 2005-06-09 09:17 ]

GAH!!!!

Yeah, hes a survivor.

Offline `

• View Profile
How to Freebase Coke
« Reply #68 on: June 09, 2005, 12:22:00 PM »
[ q u o t e ]"what you want quoted"[ / q u o t e ]

but without the spaces in the brackets, i just put those in so it wouldn't be read as a command.[ This Message was edited by: ;) on 2005-06-09 09:28 ]

Offline OverLordd

• View Profile
How to Freebase Coke
« Reply #69 on: June 09, 2005, 12:26:00 PM »
On 2005-06-09 09:24:00, OverLordd wrote:

""Like this?"

All who doubted or denied would be lost. To live a moral and honest life -- to keep your contracts, to take care of wife and child -- to make a happy home -- to be a good citizen, a patriot, a just and thoughtful man, was simply a respectable way of going to hell.
--

"

Step 1. We came to understand that the government is powerless over people's private use of drugs and that the War on Drugs was making the government's life unmanageable.

--Scott Tillinghast

GAH!!!!

Yeah, hes a survivor.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
How to Freebase Coke
« Reply #70 on: June 09, 2005, 01:25:00 PM »
Just hit the Quote button instead of reply for an example.

Marijuana clearly has medicinal value.
 Thousands of seriously ill Americans have
 been able to determine that for themselves,
 albeit illegally. Like my own family, these
 individuals did not wish to break the law but
 they had no choice.

--Lyn Nofziger, former deputy chairman of the Republican National Committee

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline linchpin

• View Profile
How to Freebase Coke
« Reply #71 on: June 10, 2005, 04:58:00 PM »
On 2005-06-09 09:08:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2005-06-09 08:13:00, OverLordd wrote:

"Hey um yeah, just wondering... how can a forum be taken seriously when there is a manual on how to freebase blow, and another about smack?

"

Seriously?  Who wants to be taken seriously?  No matter what was/is discussed here all day long, we wouldn't be taken 'seriously'...isn't "seriousness" only relative to one's own personal persepective anyway?  And serious to whom?  Who should we be on our best behavior for, Mel and Miller and other clowns that don't give a flying fuck about you or this board?  Counterproductive?  What would be a "productive" counterpart?  Relating on our STRAIGHT trauma 24/7 just as they had us relate our past in group?  I don't think so.  You use this board for your purpose and I will for mine.  This is not group.  Welcome to the internet.  

I am going to go shoot my eyeball full of a speedball now, then I am fucking Linch's sister.  I have his permission.

:smokin: "

Fuck yeah
img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v495/Toothfairy_TP/u100.gif[/img]

Offline The Motivator

• View Profile
How to Freebase Coke
« Reply #72 on: June 10, 2005, 09:55:00 PM »
It's kinda cool that we have the ability to say what we want around here.

Ginger: I was just flaming for fun. I'm sarcastic as the day is long and enjoy lashing out in a usually much more diplomatic fashion.
Pardon my craziness. I'll try to keep it more thoughtful

This thread bloomed nicely!!

RY......youse one funny cat.
The Crackhead/Meth-head A/B comparison was so tragically accurate that it was entertaining.

Who wants to pick a song?  Motivate.............
TM
quot;Let\'s have a song\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
How to Freebase Coke
« Reply #73 on: June 12, 2005, 11:49:00 AM »
On 2005-06-06 14:00:00, Reagan Youth wrote:

"Tweekers have a culture of their own.  It's kinda like the old deadheads and LSD.  But just like with LSD, some people can't handle it and have no bizness doing it.

But crack vs. meth

A crack smoker will steal pocket change and cheap electronics from family members.

A tweeker robs banks and jacks luxery cars.

A crack smoker might fuck his girl all night.

A tweeker will score a whore, pull her tampon out with his teeth, spit it across the room and then fuck her all week.

Crack smokers look out for cops.

Tweekers have night vision goggles, booby traps, counter informants, guns and bombs.

If you piss off a crack smoker, they might get huffy and yell, but their harmless.

If you piss off a tweeker, your gonna get your tires cut, your windows bashed, your house lite the fuck up and maybe killed.

A desperate crack smoker will suck dick for a hit.

A desperate tweeker will sneak up on a mother fucker, gut em like a fish and kick their corpse in a ditch.

crack smokers occasinally think of their habit as a problem and may experience some hope of quiting.

A tweeker just plain doesn't give a shit.

Cops have few worries about busting a crack house.

Cops are fucking scared of meth labs and are  uneducated about the drug its self.  They've kicked in doors, grabbed rolling jars looking like the bunny busting out of the energizer, and KA~BOOM.

An explosion of that temperture and caliber leaves nothing but ashes.  Colorado Springs Police declared a victory over the meth epidemic after city council asked about the extreme decline in meth busts.  I think they truly realized that loosing their lives just isn't worth a bunch of bullshit.

Greg, I'm gonna come out to Flordia and get you gaked to the fucking gils.  I'm gonna wind you up and watch you go  :smokin:  :flame:  :flame:  .

I'm gonna hook you up with a sweet ass whore and then convince you that God is real.  After a few days with that pussy bonita you'll begin to understand Jesus and why he stopped those hostile moralist from throwing rocks at Mary Magdaline.  He didn't wanna fuck a brused up, beat down, swollen head battered whore.  He wanted to fuck a pretty one.  So he told those flock-of-sheep following bastards some bullshit to get rid of em so he could have some private time with Mary behind the bushes.  :grin:

I have to say, Jesus is cool with me :tup:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
How to Freebase Coke
« Reply #74 on: June 13, 2005, 10:48:00 AM »
Coke fiends that are going over the edge think that they have it together.

Junkies that are going over the edge know they're fucking up, but don't care.