Author Topic: How to Freebase Coke  (Read 22120 times)

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
How to Freebase Coke
« Reply #30 on: June 06, 2005, 12:27:00 AM »
On 2005-06-05 19:01:00, The Motivator wrote:

I'm sick of whining people in general and I was just taking out some blind anger on you Junkie Assholes who bind together when it's an issue of censorship or some bandwagon of the month to hop upon.

Ok, before I read further, I have to take exception to this. Not on my own behalf, either, but on the behalf of all of my muses and mentors; some of whom have been our most well loved junkies.

What if they're anger is not blind? What if they see 20/20 and you're the one who's blind and, therefore, not in need of an anelgesic?

You have to admit they gochya  :rofl: I thought I was reading a secret transcript from one late running OMR!

Don't worry so much about our friends here. They've made it this far. They'll either moderate or not, but either way they're friends of ours.

The Church says that the earth is flat, but I know that it is round, for I have seen the shadow on the moon, and I have more faith in a shadow than in the Church.
--Ferdinand Magellan, Portuguese and Spanish explorer

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
How to Freebase Coke
« Reply #31 on: June 06, 2005, 12:42:00 AM »
On 2005-06-05 19:01:00, The Motivator wrote:

hope you get your life together but since I really don't know you, because you are anonymous, I really don't care what you think or do....so blast away and rock that shit up and take yourself higher than ever before. Maybe your answer will be there but then maybe only after they mourn for your death. It will be sad but inevitable

God! I can't help myself! What if these guys make the most of it; wind up on national TV as celebrities; leave your dick in the dirt? Would you still talk down your nose to them and call them shams because you know The Truth® about them? Woud you find yourself saying "Well, who ya' gonna believe; me, or your own lyin eyes?" Or would you concede that they made it, better than you, despite longer odds? And could you concieve that, maybe, they made id because of doing what you thought was a mistake? Or would you have to occult that to protect your dogma?

Every act of a delegated authority, contrary to the tenor of the commission under which it is exercised, is void. No legislative act, therefore, contrary to the Constitution, can be valid. To deny this, would be to affirm, that the deputy is greater than his principal; that the servant is above his master; that the representatives of the people are superior to the people themselves; that men acting by virtue of powers, may do not only what their powers do not authorize, but what they forbid."
--Alexander Hamilton    

Straight, Sarasota
   10/80 - 10/82
Anonymity Anonymous
return undef() if /coercion/i;

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
How to Freebase Coke
« Reply #32 on: June 06, 2005, 01:42:00 AM »
On 2005-06-05 19:28:00, Anonymous wrote:

" On the one hand, I personally think injecting chemicals into your body can be dangerous. Fun, yes. But dangerous.

Without a doubt! Not only can it be dangerous, but it always is! Every single time, without exception, even in a hospital setting. More kids get line infections from the hospitals than from doing IV drugs at home. Most of the time, it's not for fun, but for need.

Now, someone may not die from using meth or coke. But certainly over a long period of usage, health problems may occur. If your main motivator in life is that you are gonna die anyways so who the fuck cares, then sure! Why the fuck not right?

Cause there are those of us out here who feel the same sort of pain and who have found better answers, that's why.

But I have seen how sick people can get from meth and coke. And Im not just talking about the mental state eiter. Hell my step dad got Hep C form ONE TIME using meth! One needle injection.

Darlin, you are a young woman. And I came to the same conclusion when I was a young mother who had been cut off from all of my heritage and do given much less hard info. So... where's the benefit in keeping all of the info from our children? None that I can see.

Anyone seen what a person going through hep c treatment (interfuron) looks like? How nausious and feverish and sick they get? Its like smoking.

Whoever you know who's goint through hep c, it beat's hell out of their liver. Tell them to look into milk thistle as an adjunct to whatever they're doing. It may effect kidney function, and there is research on that, so tell them to check. But, if there is no good reason not to, then milk thistle is a good remedy for having abused one's liver.

I smoked ALOT. Like 2 packs a day for a while and regularly a pack or two. Now, Im not dead. I quit so my chances from dying from cancer are slimmer, but I still can.

Yeay!  :nworthy: I'm 40 and still hooked. You're way ahead of the game! I wish I had stayed quit when I was your age.

But Meth and coke are super addictive drugs! I mean my husband did meth alot and just quit.

No! Not addictive! Anybody who wants to quit the stimulants can quite easily! You only suffer the consequences of lack of the drug; sort of an exagerated versuion of what you sought to cure. Addiction is much harder. Ask any opiate addictd.

If you are the type who gets addicted to stuff easily maybe its no the drug for you. And your right antigen. Kids will explore, regardless of what you say. Education is more important than sheltering them.

I'm not sure there's a type who get's addicted or a type who does not. I think it all has to do w/ how you believe. Freak that he was (RIP), I think Frank Zappa was onto something: "A drug is neither moral nor immoral - it's a chemical compound. The compound itself is not a menace to society until a human being treats it as if consumption bestowed a temporary license to act like an asshole." --Frank Zappa

If your favorite drug doesn't make you an asshole, then where's the problem? If it does, then you sure don't need an anon voice on a web forum to tell you so, you know it already.

Why do you think so many kids get pregant and have diseases? They only teach abstinence so kids don't protect themselves because all the adults dont want to believe a horomonally enraged teen will not have sex. If the parents nutted up and were straight with their kids aobut sex, drugs, ect, the kids might actually listen. Understanding the risks and benifits can help a person make a clear and consice decision about their choices.

No kidding!  :nworthy: Whenever the old farts talk turkey; for real, all the cards face up on the table; with the newly minted next generation, you/we always make better of it than we were able to. It's only when we withhold pertinent info. that we get into trouble.

I like to smoke pot and I certainly feel that there is not a damn thing wrong with that. It is a great drug. There are many great drugs out there. Just remember the risks, use moderation, and all should be well. And if you cant and the risks are too great, just dont do it. Simple as that!"

I'm gonna say g'night and have happy dreams beliefing that you've got things in hand at least as well as we ever did.  :nworthy:

Government can do something for the people only in proportion as it can do something to the people
Anonymity Anonymous
return undef() if /coercion/i;

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
How to Freebase Coke
« Reply #33 on: June 06, 2005, 09:46:00 AM »
You know Ginger, I  have little experience first hand with addiction, but I think I understand the process much better than most and certainly better than those whose  brains have been pickled in 12 step programs.

You say Meth and Cocaine aren't addictive. I can't comment on meth because I only have 3rd hand info on it, but Cocaine, being very similar to caffeine, wouldn't it be addictive? I really don't know but that would be a logical conclusion.

And actual addiction, which is physical addiction, isn't even the real problem with many people. It is compulsion. This is why people cannot go off ciggarrettes, for example, by taking the patch. The delivery method is paramount...it is the act of smoking itself that the person  becomes comuplsively attached to.  You could mainline nicotene all day long and most hard core cigarrette users would still smoke. I understand that it is similar with opiates shooters and crack smokers, but others here would be more qualified to comment on that.

Maybe Meth and crack are similar? That is, they so stimulate those compulsive personalities that people use like they are physically addicted.  I do know that many people bing on crack and that old addage, "one puff and your addicted" is nothing but propaganda swill. Still, many people, after a first use, go on a major bing and it appears they are addicted.

Addiction is a complicated issue and the misinformation is so prevalant in our society that it seems almost no one can even define it properly anymore. The disease model of addiction, for example, is such a farce to the extreme but it is accepted as reality in our society at large.

sigh.  On the bright side, this thread morphed into something else pretty cool!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
How to Freebase Coke
« Reply #34 on: June 06, 2005, 02:57:00 PM »
Crack and meth are no where near simular :lol: Crack is some pussy ass shit that will give ya a 10 minute utopic lift.  Meth will blast your ass into a whole new realm for 10 days.  But I perfer to do both.  after about 5 days on gak, smoking crack will give color to your hallications.  The crack/meth combo is the closest ride to LSD.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
How to Freebase Coke
« Reply #35 on: June 06, 2005, 04:29:00 PM »
Well, I only have much firsthand experience w/ caffine, niccotine, alcohol and cannabis. The rest of what I think I know comes from reading and observation.

I'm just a stickler for proper definitions. Addiction is a very specific terms that has a definition. It's often misused. Opiates are addictive. If you take them constantly for a long enough time, you get sick w/o them, whether you want the effect of the drug or not. Other drugs are only reenforcing; you miss the effect when you don't have it.

One significant difference between cocaine and caffine is that caffine makes you feel awful if you overdose. When your stomach and head hurt from too much of it and you're all nervous and agitated, you simply don't want any more of it. Cocaine is different in that, the more you do the better you feel, the better it tastes, even if it's enough to kill you. (if you like the stuff, and I never did. this is just what ppl tell me or write about)

So caffine, while it's not exactly good for you, is much less troublesome than cocaine.

I do not find in orthodox Christianity one redeeming feature.
--Thomas Jefferson, U.S. President, author, scientist, architect, educator, and diplomat

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
How to Freebase Coke
« Reply #36 on: June 06, 2005, 04:35:00 PM »
Yes, but in small doses, the affect is similar. That is why, for example, coca cola was able to substitute caffeine for cocaine with little fanfare.

And even using most people's caffeine addiction issue as an example in this thread, how many people will substitute their physical addiction of caffeine in coffee for a caffeine pill each morning?

The delivery method becomes something the addict becomes compulsively attached to.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
How to Freebase Coke
« Reply #37 on: June 06, 2005, 05:00:00 PM »
Tweekers have a culture of their own.  It's kinda like the old deadheads and LSD.  But just like with LSD, some people can't handle it and have no bizness doing it.

But crack vs. meth

A crack smoker will steal pocket change and cheap electronics from family members.
A tweeker robs banks and jacks luxery cars.

A crack smoker might fuck his girl all night.
A tweeker will score a whore, pull her tampon out with his teeth, spit it across the room and then fuck her all week.

Crack smokers look out for cops.
Tweekers have night vision goggles, booby traps, counter informants, guns and bombs.

If you piss off a crack smoker, they might get huffy and yell, but their harmless.
If you piss off a tweeker, your gonna get your tires cut, your windows bashed, your house lite the fuck up and maybe killed.

A desperate crack smoker will suck dick for a hit.
A desperate tweeker will sneak up on a mother fucker, gut em like a fish and kick their corpse in a ditch.

crack smokers occasinally think of their habit as a problem and may experience some hope of quiting.
A tweeker just plain doesn't give a shit.

Cops have few worries about busting a crack house.
Cops are fucking scared of meth labs and are  uneducated about the drug its self.  They've kicked in doors, grabbed rolling jars looking like the bunny busting out of the energizer, and KA~BOOM.
An explosion of that temperture and caliber leaves nothing but ashes.  Colorado Springs Police declared a victory over the meth epidemic after city council asked about the extreme decline in meth busts.  I think they truly realized that loosing their lives just isn't worth a bunch of bullshit.

Greg, I'm gonna come out to Flordia and get you gaked to the fucking gils.  I'm gonna wind you up and watch you go  :smokin:  :flame:  :flame:  .
I'm gonna hook you up with a sweet ass whore and then convince you that God is real.  After a few days with that pussy bonita you'll begin to understand Jesus and why he stopped those hostile moralist from throwing rocks at Mary Magdaline.  He didn't wanna fuck a brused up, beat down, swollen head battered whore.  He wanted to fuck a pretty one.  So he told those flock-of-sheep following bastards some bullshit to get rid of em so he could have some private time with Mary behind the bushes.  :grin:

I have to say, Jesus is cool with me :tup:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
How to Freebase Coke
« Reply #38 on: June 06, 2005, 11:18:00 PM »
ginger,
Yea, I think injecting anything into your body seems a little bizzare. Yet, a person tryign to be "cool" doing drugs with someone who has hep c or AIDs or whatever, that is not cool. If you are sterile and stuff, you can still get infected. And sometimes you dont even know if you have AIDS. It can be dormant for a long time and you can still pass it on. It is something to think about.

Well, I agree. I have certainly found better ways of dealing wiht pain and better answers.

Oh I agree. Dont get me wrong! As you read on in my post, I hope you saw I feel it is our duty as parents to inform our kids of drugs and sex and such, instead of being unprepared and learing about drugs form a DARE officer!

Well it was my step dad on Interfuron. It worked! He is completely virus free! But it is in remission, like cancer. So in a couple years if it is still gone, he will be completely virus free forever probably. And we have talked about the friends who kept drinking heavily after having Hep C and they are dead now. Dying from liver disease is not fun either. My husbands dad died recently from hep c, liver failure as a result, and liver cancer. All from intravinous (sp?) drug use.

I do definetly see gregs point though. Being honest about drugs to your kids and stuff is different than going,"Oh and by the way, here is a recipie for crack! Enjoy!" No need to influence them one way or another. Thats what finding who you are is all about. Finding what beliefs, values, ect fit you best. And looking at all sides of an issue in an unbiased and hoset manner can them help make those decisions!

Offline Cayo Hueso

• View Profile
How to Freebase Coke
« Reply #39 on: June 06, 2005, 11:58:00 PM »
I freebased cocaine for a couple of months years back and walked away from it one day, no problem.  Don't know if its technically "addictive" or not, but it wasn't a problem for me to drop it.  Opiates??  Fuck, different animal altogether.    I had a terrible back injury, still do.  Did the physical therapy route, didn't work, was hesitant to have surgery so they put me on meds.  Well in a year or two it went from a few vicodin a day to 20 percocet.  Then they had the bright idea to switch me to methadone b/c they said I was killing my liver with the acetaminophen in the percocet.  The methadone worked and worked well.  I was out of pain, functioning, back to work....life was great for about 5 years.  Then the docs all get nervous about prescribing it for any length of time (because I wasn't terminal) so they tell you they have to wean you off.  HA-FUCKING-HA!!  I enjoy hitting my bowl every night and I'm sure I'd be cranky without it (only thing that works for insomnia besides benzos and I'll just eat those til they're gone) but being physically addicted to something SUCKS!!

I did end up having the surgery and it worked, but only temporarily.  The only thing I've found that has really helped is yoga.  Guess maybe I should get off my lazy ass and try it again.

The most important bill in our whole code is that for the diffusion of
knowledge among the people. No other sure foundation can be devised, for the preservation of freedom and happiness.

--Thomas Jefferson

t. Pete Straight
early 80s

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
How to Freebase Coke
« Reply #40 on: June 07, 2005, 12:55:00 AM »
On 2005-06-06 13:35:00, GregFL wrote:

The delivery method becomes something the addict becomes compulsively attached to.

Yes, but that's not got anything to do w/ addiction. That's ritual. Totally different type of power, though often people confuse one for the other.

Why should we take advice on sex from the Pope? If he knows anything about it, he shouldn't.
--George Bernard Shaw, Irish-born English playwright

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
How to Freebase Coke
« Reply #41 on: June 07, 2005, 01:46:00 AM »
Anyone here not do drugs or alcohol?2

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
How to Freebase Coke
« Reply #42 on: June 07, 2005, 03:43:00 AM »
http://www.straight-edge.com/definition.html

these ones are the best  :lol:

Offline `

• View Profile
How to Freebase Coke
« Reply #43 on: June 07, 2005, 09:15:00 AM »
hep c is a virus. it is not caused by the drug, it is passed on by dirty needles. there seems to be a little confusion. if people had clean needles they would not get any contagious illnesses from shooting up drugs.

the way i see it, people got hep c from dirty needles because either they did not know the danger or they could not get clean needles.

me, i go into a drug store in redneck VA. "i need a 1cc syringe." they stall -- "we don't have that kind."  "well you did last time, are you sure?"  "well, uhm..."  "it's for a kitten, i have to give it medicine."   "uhm..."    stall, think.  "okay, i really don't need the needle part, how about you take that off and give me the syringe?"   they had the syringe i was asking for. they made me sign a sheet they keep on everyone buying syringes there!

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
How to Freebase Coke
« Reply #44 on: June 07, 2005, 10:07:00 AM »

On 2005-06-06 14:00:00, Reagan Youth wrote:

Greg, I'm gonna come out to Flordia and get you gaked to the fucking gils.  I'm gonna wind you up and watch you go  :smokin:  :flame:  :flame:  .

I'm gonna hook you up with a sweet ass whore and then convince you that God is real.  After a few days with that pussy bonita you'll begin to understand Jesus and why he stopped those hostile moralist from throwing rocks at Mary Magdaline.  He didn't wanna fuck a brused up, beat down, swollen head battered whore.  He wanted to fuck a pretty one.  So he told those flock-of-sheep following bastards some bullshit to get rid of em so he could have some private time with Mary behind the bushes.  :grin:

I have to say, Jesus is cool with me :grin:

Just kidding there. But thanks for the offer. I have been seperated from my girlfriend for a week or so and could use a little help.

:grin:

I think RY, you might have misunderstood what I meant by "maybe meth and crack are similar", That comment was made in a discussion about people getting compulsively attached to the delivery method, not in similarly to the drug. Hell, when I was a kid, I was around enough coke to understand that it really isn't that big of a deal. You barely get high, just a little euporhic rush and an increase in heart rate. This is gonna shock some of you, but when I was 18, I have some first hand information with cocaine and intervenous situations. Thats all I will say on a public website.  This was mid 70s.It always scared me and then later in life I found out I have a genetic valve problem in my heart. I think my body was telling me to leave it alone.  Even then I had a compulsive buddie who would go looking for cocaine until all his money was gone, and then leave it alone for months (back then coke was 75 per gram and not even pure..all hail the effectiveness of the drug war 30 years later!). This same guy now is addicted to pain killers.  There is a lesson in there somehwhere.

I, however, didn't know anybody who acted like a crack head. I think it is the delivery method, the cheapness, the instant rush that makes people compulse over it. In my day cocaine was the drug of the disco, poor kids didn't get any. Bringing cocaine to the disco would get girls all over you, but they would talk you into snorting it in the car, say they had to use the bathroom, go back inside  and then that was it. I devised a diabolical plan that almost always worked (pat pending). I would get a gram of cocaine, and LEAVE IT IN THE APARTMENT. My buddy and I would get to the disco, talk up the hottest girls, and then tell them we had cocaine back at at the apartment and did they wanna go party....

Worked like a charm!   :grin:

I had some truly scary moments using when I was in my late teens, and by 21 or so, I just stopped everything and got serious about going to school, etc.

Back to my kids, I wouldn't wish my painfull life experiences on them, and to me drug use was always a big negative. When I say drug use I am not talking about drinking a few beers or smoking a few joints, even tho I don't do that either because it gives me anxiety. I love them both so much and I hope they make good decisions. I also am in the weird situation of trying to balance out their mother's attitude, which is that of a super religious woman with a program parent mentality. My daughter and I talk about it all the time, my kids know I was in rehab (with no real reason) and that I used drugs when I was a kid. I always thought hiding those facts from them when they got older would be counterproductive. I also think that making it sound super bad has a negative rebound when they found out (and they do) that people use and still get good grades, play sports, and have fun.  I just like making the point that using is not smart and takes your focus off of real life, that life is to precious to go thru it stoned all the time or hyperfocusing on getting a substance into your body.