Author Topic: CHERYL: EMPLOYEE QUESTIONS.....  (Read 2979 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
CHERYL: EMPLOYEE QUESTIONS.....
« on: April 18, 2005, 11:03:00 PM »
Cheryl:

Do you know if Bernie Farrow has a PhD or NOT? Know all the parents were told about this PhD, and experience in a letter from Mark.

But in reading the WWASP vs P.U.R.E transcript it shows that Bernie Farrow was fired from a previous school for "credential problems." So is it MR or DR Bernie????

Also, what exactly does Tom Hudson do at Whitmore Academy---thought he was hired to run the school...but how does he do this when he's hardly ever around?

Can you fill us in, Cheryl?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2005, 10:30:00 AM »
my best employee...is my loyal girl TORI.......need more like her///certainly not a bore....she runs to the store//advises them of their chores/////testifies in support of my spies.....jobs open...lucrative pay...free hay.....sleep and stay.....normal ASYLUM..ignore the screams,disturbing scenes///they all complain at times......contract defines<

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2005, 10:31:00 AM »
my best employee...is my loyal girl TORI.......need more like her///certainly not a bore....she runs to the store//advises them of their chores/////testifies in support of my spies.....jobs open...lucrative pay...free hay.....sleep and stay.....normal ASYLUM..ignore the screams,disturbing scenes///they all complain at times......contract defines,,all employees remember their lines.....put pants on MARK..lets dance.............AMF

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2005, 10:50:00 AM »
Wonder why Tori's mother, who is suppose to in the legal field in some capacity, doesn't have her daughter, TORI, enrolled in college? What could be the advantage of this young girl "working at the Whitmore?" Heard some Marine recruiter was there interviewing this girl. Huh?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2005, 11:00:00 AM »
GOTTA keep Tori around--Mom Alana appears to be Cheryl's sneaky spy on the Caring Parents chat site--you know, that one that only a very select few parents are "invited to join."   Sort of like in the real world, if only about 8-10 parents in the whole school were invited to join the PTA.
Heard some of the parents of former students like Mary Gentile got bumped...thought she was a "mole."  YIKES...now these people seem to think they are the CIA or something. What IS going on at the ole Whitmore that needs all this secrecy???
Why can't ALL PARENTS belong to a "Parent Chat Site?"  What's the deal, anyway?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2005, 07:26:00 PM »
private chat,I smell a rat......Cheryl,you her that??....Games up you tweaking hog..hide the money in the slop....SUDS going to meet the cop......serving paper at her door...she's standing in her underwear,as without a care....suddenly she feels the need// GROUP // were about to bleed......beg and pled to all that chat.........come and support this ASYLUM rat...........AMF

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2005, 08:33:00 PM »
well, It appears the Sudweeks of WHITMORE ACADEMY are circling the wagons.....in preparation of the up coming storms.......oh ya, they know they are most surly heading thier way.......Suds have a lawyer.........he's no tweeking ASYLUM monkey...........but!! he can't walk on water........thats what the Suds need...a miracle.........ain't going to happen...........abandon ship.........keep dancing Cheryl.................???

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2005, 08:45:00 PM »
OH the Suds have their money hid alright....Just check the internet. Have that little Whitmore Academy incorporated...What is It---twelve (12) different ways???? Now why would anyone do that? Wonder who the Suds are hiding their money from? IRS???  Parents who might want to sue them??? Heck maybe from EACH OTHER---now that's funny.
Maybe whimpy Mark better get his own lawyer.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2005, 09:48:00 PM »
voices, choices...she doesn't get it......all nite tweaks..new geeks.......GROUP.....all gone.......everyone knows its wrong.....DREAM SLOT::  "alright/alright...I'll stop the fight.....here my new insight......use the ASYLUM as an example of everything thats wrong with boarding schools........YA..we could make the rules....the master instructors// don't cause harm to the kids...lead the assualts/make the rules.......dancing in underwear....towel talks".....more ritalin...GROUP...your all punks...worthless......no eats...no treats.....beat,kick,push.........hopeful thinking..............WITMORE ASYLUM can't change.........Cheryl will continue to tweak....and MARK will shower for hours........AMF

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2005, 10:11:00 PM »
My my--what if Cheryl is taking ritalin--it's like prescription cocaine--perhaps that is why the kids report she never sleeps, is up all night raving GROUP GROUP GROUP!!!

What's with Mark and towels, and hours in the shower?

This is just too too bizarre.
Don't any parents read this forum? Why are your kids still at Whitmore?

Offline Couture

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2005, 11:43:00 PM »
It makes you wonder When Cheryl makes all the kids stop taking prescpition meds; where do they all go??  A LOT of kids these days are either on Ritalin or Aderol.  Those do make it easy to stay up all day and night.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2005, 01:41:00 AM »
From the postings it appears that maybe the meds go straight down Cheryl's throat. She seems to never sleep, and is obsessed with the diet pill thing. Crazy behavior.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2005, 11:45:00 PM »
thats right...she's sick.....some are sicker than others...RIGHT?......hope when she breaks down,,she gets the help she needs......Can I suggest JOEY pick five students to sit at the pulpit..they kindly direct the days activities..........JOEY...CALL GROUP................cheryl in her underwear.....suddenly with many cares.she won't share........I don't like her here.......up to the DUCK room with here..going to make this the worst year of her life......no treats...not meat..no eat......kick her for three hours...below the cheeks....................she lives a sad life..........hope she recovers.........drugs in jail???.........AMF

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2005, 12:14:00 AM »
Better yet, how about 8-10 Moms have GROUP ON CHERYL?  How do you think she'd hold up under that kind of pressure?  Perhaps Joey's mom could be the group leader? Wouldn't that be a fun-filled little Group Session? Bet those Moms could point out a few of Cheryl's problems! Humiliate her a bit! Make her cry!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2005, 10:45:00 AM »
Cheryl doesnt have the expertise to make those kind of medical decisions.

Are you parents aware of that ?  The authorities need to be made aware.