Author Topic: AARC Kid the driver?  (Read 23979 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
AARC Kid the driver?
« Reply #60 on: January 24, 2006, 02:52:00 AM »
she was drinking and driving. how about this: maybe when your friend or family member is killed by a drunk driver and they arent charged for the crime, youll understand what it feels like to be emotionally charged and distraught. so lets see what part of my comment you are going to ridicule...

Well put!!!!! I have to totally agree with this statement.  SHE WAS DRINKING and DRIVING and kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilllllllllllllllled a person!!!!!!!! HOW DENSE can u be to not understand that! DRINKING + DRIVING = MURDERER !! How can THAT not be understood...MURDERER! How can u/she live with herself?????? Can she really?? Maybe time will cover her crime...BUT what is underneath will never go away...and I hope it haunts her forever and I am sure it will.  So no matter what all got her away with nothing...she was the one...driving drunk...KNEW she did something horrible...LEFT the scene of a MURDER...pretended (LIAR) that her car was STOLEN.....that shows what an awful person who doesn't deserve to be free that she is.... SICKENING........so What part of THAT do you not understand...who cares what any evidence was...SHE KILLED A PERSON DRIVING DRUNK...that is against the LAW! TO save 20bucks.....sickening...I just can't stress how much it is soo unfair and SICK...just give the family and people who care about what happened...some justice...go to the police...confess and say I want you to do your time...what you ACTUALLY deserve!!!!! WHILE that sweet little boy never has the chance to ever be held by his father...and his family never has another chance to hold their son! Turn yourself in to prison..cause what u r doing with this "lectures" is actually making yourself look soooooo BAD! YOU will always be associated with MURDERING a HUMAN BEING...always..this will follow you til death...try having your children or SON for that matter find out that their mother was a murderer of someone else's DADDY...and they were too young to have the chance...wait until your son turns 27 and then look at him and think of him being ripped from your arms.........JUST do yourself and everyone justice.......who cares about what life YOU have to live...JUST give them justice....after you get out..you can live your life...BUT for now...you should be taken care of in PRISON!.......
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
AARC Kid the driver?
« Reply #61 on: January 24, 2006, 02:55:00 AM »
Also.................
After doing your time and what you deserve...at least it can maybe be let go a little...but you GOT away with MURDER......you deserve prison!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
AARC Kid the driver?
« Reply #62 on: February 03, 2006, 02:56:00 AM »
drinking and driving blah blah blah...drunk or sober...hitting a human is one thing, fleeing the accident and lie and say your car was stolen? ur going to hell amy, whether u like it or not. i wish she could look into his sons eyes...this is real people. take a look, what if this was your son, or brother, or father?
http://www.elhatton.com/English/obit_de ... it_id=7834

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
AARC Kid the driver?
« Reply #63 on: November 11, 2006, 12:48:28 AM »
Still thinking about you everyday Rick. We love you.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
AARC Kid the driver?
« Reply #64 on: February 06, 2007, 03:10:00 PM »
I know Amy and she does not have any remorse for her actions.  She is still a drunk and addict who until she sobers up will not understand what it's like to love, care or take responsibility.  It was stated that she shouldn't be judged, well why does she puts herself in situations where she is prone to being judged?  It's going to take more than a dry out center to clean her up!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
AARC Kid the driver?
« Reply #65 on: February 11, 2007, 12:04:44 PM »
first of all I dont beleve those people who posted about how upset they are about Ricky really know Ricky, unless Ricky also went to the AARC. Is that so?

amy was a detainee before she got into the accident?
Otherwise, why would his freinds be posting on this very very very website about abusive programs?

Can you imagine what is being done to Amy in AARC over this constantly told how terrible she is for killing this guy, like not at a normal level , but as a constant mental torture? (unless she gets on Vause's good side)
there is gonna be nothing left of this girl

also was she a detainee before she got into the accident or after?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
AARC Kid the driver?
« Reply #66 on: February 11, 2007, 08:11:45 PM »
Ricky did not go through AARC and these people ar ehis friends. I think all of its tragic. I know Amy will have her judgment day whether its here or somewhere else.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
AARC Kid the driver?
« Reply #67 on: February 16, 2007, 12:44:44 PM »
I really don't understand the comment about not knowing Rick because he didn't go through AARC ... What does that have to do with anything??  Anyway thanks to all those who show their support and offer sympathy ... and to those who talk just to hear themselves .... please don't.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
AARC Kid the driver?
« Reply #68 on: February 16, 2007, 06:05:44 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
I really don't understand the comment about not knowing Rick because he didn't go through AARC ... What does that have to do with anything??  Anyway thanks to all those who show their support and offer sympathy ... and to those who talk just to hear themselves .... please don't.

i bring this up becasue this is a "survior of aarc forum" and I dont understand why "freinds" of rick wuold post here and doubt that they are really "freinds". Its weird that all these suposed freinds come here to post. This is a pretty obscure and specified forum. Doing so is like going to the "lets stop the fulun gong chinese torture camp" survivor forum and posting about how someone who ended up there was really bad and that they should get worse. You are missing the point of the forum.
This topic is better suited for a miscarrage of justice forum or something- if thats how ya feel

A further reason I  doubt that many of the posters here are ricks "freinds" is that AARC cultists are complete and total nutjobs. They routinely lie cheat, torture and certainly are not above posing as "freinds" of RIcks to specifically torment Amy, to prostelysize that as she was drinking  all tragedys automatically spring from there- even if they are found legally not to, to paint her as as a  crazy evil addict who they are now going to save", and simply because they lie as general principle. This seems  especaially true when they bring names up like "miller Newton" as  people outside this weird world of gulug cults are not gonna know that name.

However, if you really are interested in seeing AMy really really suffer, rest assured she is in the right place. Want her to be a husk of human being when she gets out? never be quite right? walk around in a haze of shame and confusion for the next 10 years of life? Freind, your gonna do better with a couple years at the AARC then 5 in state pen. Shes totally gonna suffer for the rest of her life for what has been ruled by the state as an accident. Congratulations!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
AARC Kid the driver?
« Reply #69 on: February 21, 2007, 01:30:59 PM »
Look, when this particular discussion about Rick's death started, AARC wasn't even really being brought up as a discussion point ... I didn't even realize that this forum was for AARC survivors until you posted it.  All I know is that when I serached for an article about Rick's death 2 years ago I was brought to this site where I found some people defending Amy and blaming Rick.  AARC site or not, I'm not about to ignore that just because I was never affected by AARC and its seemingly messed up approach to counselling.

Listen, if the discussions about Rick started on this site is it really so hard to believe that his family and friends who miss him and love him are going to want to weigh in on them?  

Our intentions were never to insult or intrude on your forum, only to defend someone that we love and I still don't see why you get the right to belittle our comments by implying that we don't know him ... you have to think of the big picture not just the fact that it's an AARC forum.  I

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Use your head.
« Reply #70 on: March 01, 2007, 01:50:00 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
OK, I can't resist....ever hear of Public Intoxication? Ever hear of Jay Walking? Crimes. Both of them.

You certainly are an idiot.......it's apples and oranges.  J-Walking and hit and run, drinking and driving.  Think about it smart guy.   You can't even begin to think of what something like this does to your life untill it happens to you.   IDP

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The long black veil
« Reply #71 on: May 24, 2007, 02:20:37 AM »
Many curious aspects to this story.  Having spent a good deal of my youth as a passenger in vehicles blazing down country roads with folks drinking at the wheel, I don't look on driving while drinking as a hallmark of evil.  It isn't too bright, and can result in tragedy, but the act itself is no more inherently evil than speeding or talking on a cell phone, or writing sheet music, all acts I have observed drivers performing.  This event was a tragedy for all concerned, from driver to victims.  With the exception of Vause.  How did this person with no credentials whatsoever take custody of O'Flynn, a 24-year old adult, as part of her sentence?  The unmitigated gall of the Executive Director of AARC, who had already "graduated" O'Flynn from his programming, assuming responsibility for rehabilitating her, is disgraceful.  This very sad event served as just another boost to his view of himself as above the law, and above the rest of society.  And now he owns her ass.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
AARC Kid the driver?
« Reply #72 on: May 25, 2007, 01:31:14 PM »
Its laughable to say that this was as much a tragedy for the driver as it was for the deceased.  Amy chose to drink and drive, you chose to be a passenger with those who had been drinking and driving, Rick did not choose to get run over while crossing the street!!
I do agree that it's not evil, it's not like she got into her car that night with the intent to mow someone down on her way home, and I'm sure that if she could change it she would.  But she did consciously choose to drink and drive and, a little closer to the evil side, she chose to leave him in the street to die ... she's still living, where's the tragedy there??  
I know, I know, Vause is her tragic ending.  But the courts didn't actually sentence her to be under his custody.  Unless I am gravely mistaken she was sentenced to live at her parents house with the exception of school,work,church.  But I guess it dosn't matter how she got there, she's apparently there.  And yes it is tragic that this man allegedy chooses to abuse and brainwash these poor people but again she has a choice dosn't she??  Choose to be straonger than him, at least she has a chance ... Rick dosn't.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
AARC Kid the driver?
« Reply #73 on: May 25, 2007, 03:27:02 PM »
Did not say that it was as much a tragedy, so your post doesn't have a point.  My personal opinion is that the entire case was strange.  Colin Jones was just convicted for running overand killing a young woman in Calgary, then fleeing.  O'Flynn did the same thing, albeit the victim of O'Flynn was jay-walking, whereas Jones' victim was in a crosswalk.  Both drivers were impaired, both left their victims to die to avoid the consequences.  Jones is off to jail for two plus years, O'Flynn was turned over to Vause.  My point was that Vause was given control of a person who should have been dealt with, for better or worse, in the same fashion as others who committed the same crime.  I was not defending O'Flynn in any way.  I am very sorry for your loss, as you were obviously close to O'Flynn's victim.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
AARC Kid the driver?
« Reply #74 on: May 31, 2007, 09:09:08 PM »
well the way i understand it, amy wasn't turned over to vause by the courts at all. she checked herself into this apparently fucked up rehab facility immediately after her crime had been committed... probably as part of her "poor me with my drinking/drug problem, it wasnt my fault that someone died because im an asshole" defense. dean vause and aarc were a punishment she inflicted on herself to incite pity and create an illusion of insight, remorse and repentance. and ive been told that she wasnt there very long. her actions speak loud and clear as to the type of person she is... she hit them, she took off, she lied to the police saying her car was stolen, and then when she couldnt hide what shed done anymore, she played the system by going to "rehab". and people fucking j-walk all the time, infact, many people walk in the almighty cross walk out of turn as well. a few white lines drawn on the road make no difference. the point is the fucking DRIVER should be able to see straight while behind the wheel.