Author Topic: Racism and other stuff  (Read 30537 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Racism and other stuff
« Reply #90 on: October 14, 2005, 10:29:00 PM »
On 2005-10-14 10:02:00, Anonymous wrote:

"What would you sue me for? guessing someone's first name and number of months they went to a school? THat is not threatening information nor is it anything important. Others have posted threats however. I have not. It doesnt matter if you get my IP. I am not affiliated with the school. I put two and two together and figured out who he was from attending the school awhile back. But I didnt threaten him in any way. I also know the Blaire they referred to in another post."

Releasing confidential information is illegal dumbfuck. Again though face facts, one you dont know who I am. Two even if you did why would a former student be interested in releasing that information about a former student. Three I havent given enough personal information about myself for you to determine my identity.

Irregardless claiming you were a former student wont work you fucked up and now youre going to face the consequences.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
Racism and other stuff
« Reply #91 on: October 14, 2005, 10:31:00 PM »
My apologies previous post was mine.

Also I wanted to ask, you claimed you knew who Blaire was when "they" refered to him. Am I now more than one person? Silly Mrs. Gray.

Offline SHH Anon Classics

• View Profile
    • http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?topic=13488&forum=41&start=34#165552
Racism and other stuff
« Reply #92 on: October 14, 2005, 11:49:00 PM »
Maybe that person guessed your name or another poster on this board told them. But i dont see how you could sue that person. What would be the offense? What could you sue them for? I am curious

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Racism and other stuff
« Reply #93 on: October 15, 2005, 01:40:00 AM »
releasing confidential information
as an employee of the school you can't do that
sucks don't it?
say i'm wrong and i will quote statute verbatim

dan pg 26

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Racism and other stuff
« Reply #94 on: October 15, 2005, 02:06:00 AM »
oh and fyi
if i think i know who your saying robertbruce is
your talking about devin renner
he was in pg25
and i talk to devin quite regularly and i know for a fact he doesnt post on here

dan pg26

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Racism and other stuff
« Reply #95 on: October 16, 2005, 10:21:00 PM »
Hmmmm... if you know Blaire then you must have been a student or worked there between '00 and '01? Does HIPPA really apply to HLA since they don't fall under JCHAO?

• View Profile
Racism and other stuff
« Reply #96 on: October 16, 2005, 10:32:00 PM »
HIPPA doesn't apply if the name was guessed by someone who is not an employee and didn't obtain information from student records.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
Racism and other stuff
« Reply #97 on: October 16, 2005, 10:39:00 PM »
Perhaps but the fact remains that she did use student records. How else would she have corrobarated her evidence to state that she thought I was Devon. Further where would else would she have gotten the information about how long he was at the school. She is being tracked down, we are almost positive it is in fact Mrs. Gray and when her identity comes to life she will face the consequences of revealing personal information about a former student there without his permission.

Sucks to be her.

• View Profile
Racism and other stuff
« Reply #98 on: October 17, 2005, 07:07:00 AM »
If this person guessed at a name and number of months to see what your reaction would be, there is no crime. No personal information was given out. A first name and fictitious number of months is not personal information. Last names  and their address, social security number, or phone or email address are personal information. Threatening a person or school with harm is a crime. Slander and Libel are crimes, but posting a first name and number of months? No.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Racism and other stuff
« Reply #99 on: October 17, 2005, 09:00:00 AM »
On 2005-10-16 19:21:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Hmmmm... if you know Blaire then you must have been a student or worked there between '00 and '01? Does HIPPA really apply to HLA since they don't fall under JCHAO?"
Yes, of course HIPAA applies to HLA.  They offer mental health treatment for money and some of it is paid by insurance.

I recently saw a news article that HLA was approved by JCHAO in the past month or so.

The bottom line is that if this person worked at the school and disclosed information about a client (it's against federal law to even say that person was ever a resident there) they're going to be in some trouble.  More than likely they'll lose their job, get a stiff fine for violating federal confidentiality law and open an avenue for a lawsuit where HLA and this person are jointly and severally liable for damages.

Yeah, "guessing" a person's first name and length of stay is not a crime or tort.  However, when ISP records are subpoenaed and all of this person's emails and postings are examined, it may bring to light quite a bit of information like maybe they told someone in a PM or an email about the identity of the client.  Whether or not it was disclosed in an open forum means nothing.  Even if it was revealed in private, there are going to be consequences for this person and HLA.

We'll just have to wait and see...
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
Racism and other stuff
« Reply #100 on: October 17, 2005, 08:45:00 PM »
On 2005-10-17 04:07:00, Anonymous wrote:

"If this person guessed at a name and number of months to see what your reaction would be, there is no crime. No personal information was given out. A first name and fictitious number of months is not personal information. Last names  and their address, social security number, or phone or email address are personal information. Threatening a person or school with harm is a crime. Slander and Libel are crimes, but posting a first name and number of months? No. "

Think so huh? You arent nearly as smart as you think you are. She (and by she I mean probably you or Marty) She released information gained from confidential files about a student. The fact that she even has access to those files is a felony. Let me ask you, why are you now claiming that the amount of time listed for the student is fictitious? Are you now trying to back peddal? It wont work she released information gained illegally. She is going to face the consequences. Oh and just to clue you in, its only libel if you can prove what we said about the school isnt true. Which you cant. Good luck trying though.  :wave:

• View Profile
Racism and other stuff
« Reply #101 on: October 17, 2005, 10:34:00 PM »
The problem with your theory is you don't know if the person got information from confidential files or not. You are supposing. If they have access to confidential files then yes it would be a violation of HIPPA if they released personal information such as full name or dates of attendance. If they guessed at a name and it happened to be correct, there is no felony in guessing correctly. The post you are referring to however, mentions a first name, and a number of months of attendance during the school's existance. No mention of any personal information or dates of attendance. And you yourself said this is not you, so why are you in such an uproar if this person is not you? I wouldn't worry about it too much just say its not you. Seems to me it is a guess at a name of someone they were acquainted with back then to see your reaction to their post.

• View Profile
Racism and other stuff
« Reply #102 on: October 17, 2005, 10:51:00 PM »
HEY DAN POSTED SOMEONE"S NAME ON HERE LETS SUE HIM TOO!!!!

:wstupid:  :roll:

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
Racism and other stuff
« Reply #103 on: October 17, 2005, 10:56:00 PM »
On 2005-10-17 19:34:00, Anonymous wrote:

"The problem with your theory is you don't know if the person got information from confidential files or not. You are supposing. If they have access to confidential files then yes it would be a violation of HIPPA if they released personal information such as full name or dates of attendance. If they guessed at a name and it happened to be correct, there is no felony in guessing correctly. The post you are referring to however, mentions a first name, and a number of months of attendance during the school's existance. No mention of any personal information or dates of attendance. And you yourself said this is not you, so why are you in such an uproar if this person is not you? I wouldn't worry about it too much just say its not you. Seems to me it is a guess at a name of someone they were acquainted with back then to see your reaction to their post.  "

Oh trust me I find all of this hysterical, so no Im not upset. I just find it funny to watch as you all dig your own grave. Youre making my attorneys job much much easier. No the person she listed is not me, however since the person she believed me to be apparently did not give his authorization to have his personal (yes first name and dates of attendance are personal) information revealed, and since she got the information illegally it would seem we do have a case. After all since we are fairly certian as to the identity of the poster and since that person was not a student, it would stand to reason she got the information from the student files, and as it would be highly illegal for her to even touch those files.....well you get my point. I dont know why youre bothering, there really isnt any way for you all to dodge this one.

Also Im curious since you didnt answer my question about libel, if you believe we are all lying, what does it matter what we say? Wont your product speak for itself and you would have no need to silence any naysayers?

Get back to me on that one.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
Racism and other stuff
« Reply #104 on: October 17, 2005, 10:58:00 PM »
On 2005-10-17 19:51:00, Anonymous wrote:

"HEY DAN POSTED SOMEONE"S NAME ON HERE LETS SUE HIM TOO!!!!

:wstupid:  :roll: "

Yes idiot and theres no need to shout. Dan posted as a direct response to you attempting to reveal my identity. He was letting you know how stupid you are as he knows the person you were refering to, as well as knowing me. Thus he knows we are not one and the same. Further Dan did not garner his information illegally. He apparently attended HLA at the same time as the aforementioned student, and not in the same illegal manner you did.