Author Topic: Need help! We are high class Roman Cathlics and our daughter  (Read 15127 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Need help! We are high class Roman Cathlics and our daughter
« Reply #60 on: February 14, 2005, 11:29:00 PM »
so are we invited to the catholic-jewish wedding or not?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 15, 2005, 12:05:00 AM »
It never ends. You all continue to mock my dire situation with my daughter. GET THIS THROUGH YOUR THICK , EMPTY SKULLS: I WILL NOT JUST STAND BUY AND ALLOW MY DAUGHTER TO DESTROY OUR LIFE AS WELL AS THE INTEGRITY OF MY FAMILY! I will drag her myself to a program if need be!I am going to save my daughter's life!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 15, 2005, 12:37:00 AM »
Lady you should try driving your thick empty skull to a program - according to the posts you daugher has put up here, she seems fine - I think you are the one that has the problem!
The only one that sounds stupid on here is you! Get a life you wanna be high class racist!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 15, 2005, 09:56:00 AM »
are  you sure you are catholic and not a mormon?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 15, 2005, 10:36:00 AM »
lets get this story straight;

high class roman catholics?  don't the preists fondle the alter boys?

Low class jews?  wasn't jesus one of these guys?

and in your other post; your son keeps raping your husband?

#1) sounds to me like your son wants to grow up and becum a priest?
#2)or big daddy ain't high class no mor and finally came out of the closet?  which is it?

or scenario #3) the ole gray mare (YOU) just ain't what she use to be?

i hope your daughter and newlywed jewish husband live happily ever after!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 15, 2005, 06:57:00 PM »
Other post? I have only come to you people for one problem. My daughter lowering herselfto her curent level. I think you people get upset when you are ACTUALLY are asked to help. More than one post a day? It must be all one person!You all probably think that never woud anybody put us in a position to make us work a little. I can imagine the folowing phone conversation taking place:                           Ginger: Sara , Niles, there are some disturbing developments at our board.People are expecting us to ACTUALLY help people rther than just PRETEND to help people.                          .                                Sara:Ginger, I really do not think my refurb WebTV will hold up longer to write any more than a one sentence generic response. Besides, I like to use that space to insult the poster.                                                           Niles; I did not sign on for this!                            Ginger: We will all meet at Joe's Apartment to discuss our next move.                             Sara: We have to come up with a great plan of attack Pronto!                          Niles:Ginger, rectify this situation or I am done with helping you with this farce.                           Ginger;Niles, We will discuss every possible solution at Joe's Apartment. See you all there. Please let the others know to meet us there.                                                            Niles:Fine.      Sara:Whatever.Bye.  Ginger:Bye. Niles; Bye.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 15, 2005, 07:09:00 PM »
Lady do you realize that all people are doing is laughing at you - the only reason you get responses is to see what stupid foolish remark you are going to come up with next.  The only one here that is stupid or low class is you!  and If you truly did have class you wouldn't flaunt it aroundtrying to prove to others how classy you are.  Talk about insults, you say everyone treats you poorly and degrades you, you should look to yourself first - youa re the biggest offender!  GET A LIFE - you keep saying that you have found other places to give you help with your so called problem - if that is true then why are you still posting here??

Offline iknowcedulies

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 15, 2005, 07:21:00 PM »
Send her to Cedu/Cascade where she can be turned into a narcisstic me first greedy bitch who spews her insecurity and hatred of those less verbal than her onto them.  mark wasserman will be her husband. he scammed the brown schools into thinking that the places were LEGALLY profitable and deluded himself into blaming the victims of his abuse for their own suicides. he and his cult followers now think that those they molested have a vendetta against them but hey OJ blamed stepford wives.  all those who believe the lies of the little men who denigrate others should really read things before they blindly judge.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 15, 2005, 10:21:00 PM »
Has anybody considered the possibility that this poster is a Troll?

If not, it's an idiot.

This whole parent/child crap is very likely *one* troll yanking your chain.

Look at the subject line.  It's as bad a piece of troll-crafted flame bait as I've ever seen anywhere on USENET.

Please do not feed the trolls.

Julie

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 05, 2005, 03:18:00 PM »
What the fuck is a WebTV?

Offline Helena Handbasket

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 05, 2005, 08:06:00 PM »
On 2005-03-05 12:18:00, Anonymous wrote:

"What the fuck is a WebTV?"

Internet on your TV

http://about-the-web.com/shtml/WebTV.shtml

According to BSarro, this is a "low class" alternative to the conventional way of accessing the internet.  I consider it a choice.

Oh, and BSarro, no, I don't use WebTV - I've been in the computer world longer than you've known who Louis Vuitton is. :grin:
uly 21, 2003 - September 17, 2006

Offline miseducated

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 05, 2005, 08:10:00 PM »
On 2005-02-10 13:28:00, cherish wisdom wrote:

"I believe that Roman Catholics ARE Christians - but you are definitely not practicing Christianity......Why don't you review the life and service of Mother Teresa of Calcuta India. I'm sure if she were alive she would have this to say to you.."In as much as ye have done it to the least of these my bretheren, ye have done it unto me." She would also say that the poor are to be respected and loved. From the book, Mother Teresa in My Own Words - by Jose Luis Gonzalez-Balado. Here are a few quotes for you:

" The poor are great! The poor are wonderful! The poor are very generous! They give us much more than we give them."    "Do we share with the

poor, just like Jesus shared with us?" "Our food, our dress: it all must be just like the poor. The poor are Christ himself." "I think the work of the Church in this develeoped and rich Western Hemisphere is more difficult than in Calcutta, South Yemen, or other areas where the needs of the people are reduced to the clothes needed to ward off the cold, or a dish of rice to curb their hunger-anything that will show them that someone loves them. In the West the problems the people have go much deeper; the problems are in the depths of their hearts."

Maybe this might help you... Learn from this great lady how to be a better person - because right now - your God is MONEY.....Your no Roman Catholic - [ This Message was edited by: cherish wisdom on 2005-02-10 13:29 ]"

pathetic, patronizing krap. i ain't comin to yo doh fo anythin.

especially this shit:
" The poor are great! The poor are wonderful! The poor are very generous! They give us much more than we give them."

fuckin patronizing. the po be po cuz they be disenfranchised. and it don't i repeat don't take a "High Class" upbringing to know what a big word like disenfranchise means. so fucker you. you keep th po folk po wit yo x-tian krap. fuck feedn th po, quit makinem po in the first place. see next post for further complaints against snobbish pathetic krap.

Offline miseducated

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 05, 2005, 08:25:00 PM »
On 2005-02-10 17:21:00, chi3 wrote:

"Catholic Troll Person:
 I am someone who IS from an upper class background. You not only do not have the grammar and syntax of someone from a "high-class" background, you posted a silly question on this site for no other reason than to be annoying. Please go away, we have real issues we would like to discuss."

classist krap. yeah why don't you hand out that syntax in the soup line. mmm. that some real good syntax. you keep ladlin' it out, i keep sleepin on a grate.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 05, 2005, 11:01:00 PM »
I have a solution for you. Why not see if the leader of your family would be willing to make a donation to the Vatican (should be no problem given the hordes of cash lying around) and ask the Pope to reinstate the Inquisition. Once that happens you can simply have this boy killed. As far as dealing with your daughter, I would assume of course that you have an ivory tower at your home? As all upper class Roman Catholic citizens do, ( I know John Kerry did) and then simply lock her inside the tower until the man whom God has chosen for her ( of course another upper class catholic) comes to your home to assume custody of her. Perfect plan. On the other hand you should count your blessings, at least he isnt a colored boy right?

Offline Helena Handbasket

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 05, 2005, 11:05:00 PM »
On 2005-03-05 20:01:00, RobertBruce wrote:

"I have a solution for you. Why not see if the leader of your family would be willing to make a donation to the Vatican (should be no problem given the hordes of cash lying around) and ask the Pope to reinstate the Inquisition. Once that happens you can simply have this boy killed. As far as dealing with your daughter, I would assume of course that you have an ivory tower at your home? As all upper class Roman Catholic citizens do, ( I know John Kerry did) and then simply lock her inside the tower until the man whom God has chosen for her ( of course another upper class catholic) comes to your home to assume custody of her. Perfect plan. On the other hand you should count your blessings, at least he isnt a colored boy right?"

:nworthy:  :rofl:
uly 21, 2003 - September 17, 2006