Author Topic: Need help! We are high class Roman Cathlics and our daughter  (Read 15120 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Need help! We are high class Roman Cathlics and our daughter
« on: February 10, 2005, 03:18:00 PM »
Hello. I am hoping someone could help me. I am having problems with our oldest 17 year old daughter. She wants to date a low class Jew.We are high class Roman Cathlics. We do not tolerate such behavior. I have no problems with our other kids. I even get complements calling them my robots because I only have to tell them once what we expect of them and they comply. The leader of our family wants us to disown her. Obviously, a $30,000 car, a 6 thousand dollar plasma TV, and a 3 thousand dollar computer system is not enough for her to be happy. This Jew Boy comes from a single mother on Welfare. We believe it is against God to have  kids without a marriage. We disowned  my sister for having a kid  with a Jew and out of marriage. She gets no help from us now.She has to live on $602 SSI , while i drive 2 luxury vans and live in a half a milion dollar house. If my daughter goes through with her wishes to date this Jew boy, she will meet the same fate. Please let me know of any other ways I clud deal with this problem that is disrupting our once happy family. I there any program out there that would very specifically deal wih her wrong choices she is making?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2005, 03:30:00 PM »
ah, satire

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2005, 03:31:00 PM »
Dear psycho troll,
   Keep with what you're doing. You obviously have nothing aproaching love or compassion for your daughter or anybody else. There are trillions and trillions of dollars in circulation and I'm sure she'll be just fine w/o your bribe money.

Whenever the General Government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void, and of no force.
http://laissezfairebooks.com/product.cfm?op=view&pid=FF7485&aid=10247' target='_new'>Thomas Jefferson: Kentucky Resolutions, 1798

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2005, 03:42:00 PM »
You disgust me, instead of looking at the stuff that the boy has, maybe you should look at who he is.. I applaud your daughter for making the decision of who she likes based on reality not the materialistic way her family does!!

With all of the bad stuff that is on this website perhaps you should pick up a cause and help out someone who really has trouble with their teen - and leve your own child to LIVE her life instead of yours!

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2005, 03:47:00 PM »
That was pretty funny.

Okay, I have a warped sense of humor, but I gotta say this.....

:tup:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2005, 04:07:00 PM »
It is my fault in some ways that i got the above response to my family's dire situation. After all, I should have known better than to seek help from people who the vast majority would have troube passing a GED Test , uch less knowc how to offer advice on raising unruly teenage girls. I will go sufr the web for REAL CARING pROFESSINALS. nOT THOSE WHO are still leaning how to multiply and read at the level they should be. The kind with REAL QUALIFICATIONS!

Offline cherish wisdom

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2005, 04:28:00 PM »
I believe that Roman Catholics ARE Christians - but you are definitely not practicing Christianity......Why don't you review the life and service of Mother Teresa of Calcuta India. I'm sure if she were alive she would have this to say to you.."In as much as ye have done it to the least of these my bretheren, ye have done it unto me." She would also say that the poor are to be respected and loved. From the book, Mother Teresa in My Own Words - by Jose Luis Gonzalez-Balado. Here are a few quotes for you:
" The poor are great! The poor are wonderful! The poor are very generous! They give us much more than we give them."    "Do we share with the
poor, just like Jesus shared with us?" "Our food, our dress: it all must be just like the poor. The poor are Christ himself." "I think the work of the Church in this develeoped and rich Western Hemisphere is more difficult than in Calcutta, South Yemen, or other areas where the needs of the people are reduced to the clothes needed to ward off the cold, or a dish of rice to curb their hunger-anything that will show them that someone loves them. In the West the problems the people have go much deeper; the problems are in the depths of their hearts."

Maybe this might help you... Learn from this great lady how to be a better person - because right now - your God is MONEY.....Your no Roman Catholic - [ This Message was edited by: cherish wisdom on 2005-02-10 13:29 ]
If you lack wisdom ask of God and it shall be given to you.\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2005, 05:06:00 PM »
Cherish wisdom,                           You havethe audacity to tell me what religion I am! How dare YOU! Moving on , do you even have any kids? if so, do you care about them enough if they should ever take their lives in the wrong direction? LET me give you some stats that might influence your thinking as well as others. Children who come from single parent households are 85.7 peren more likly to be involved in drug activity. 65.6 percent more likly to be unemployed. 45 percent more likly to be a juvenile deliquent. I could go on and on. how about this? Children of interfaith couples , impurities as my family calls them, many times have trouble estabisling an identity, which also leads to more negative influences, whic leads to more negative behavior. I think i have provided enough info to change some mids. minds. Then again many of the minds on this board are still being WAY BEHIND TIME! i CAME FOR HELP, ADMITTING TO SO MANY MY IMPERFECTIONS,O MANY ON THIS BOARD NEED TO GROW UP!

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2005, 05:29:00 PM »
Cite your stats anon.
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2005, 05:33:00 PM »
::troll::  ::troll::  ::troll::  ::troll::  ::troll::  ::troll::  ::troll::  ::troll::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2005, 06:02:00 PM »
Cite my stats? I just cited them in my post most recent to this post. I believe all of what I HAVE TO say has been proven. Maybe if you laid off the weed, you would be abe to pay more attention to what you are reading.

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2005, 07:02:00 PM »
How in the world did you come to be a 'high class', wealthy person/family. Apparently not through any intellectual venture.
Are you related to OWC?
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2005, 07:17:00 PM »
Debra,                           I GOT TO LIVE IN THE SITUATION i am in now by folowing the path god set forth for me. OWC? is HE OT THE RAPPER WHO DIED Around November of 2004?  And I DO not allow my chldren to listen to such nonsense in music or otherwise. i WANT MY CHILDREN TO E obediant and respectful. My sister's bastard son is very disrespectful. He had the gall to tease the leader of our family about being a virgin at 75. I think that is an example of how i want to make sure my kids do not act similiar.I FOLLOWED THE PATH SET BEFORE ME BY gOD THAT IS WHY my husband fell in love with me,that is the reason why I AM DOING SO WELL. i work . as does my husband. I do not sit around for the first of the month like my disowned sister and I am sure many of you posters do here. You are probably typing on a refurb WebTV. tHAT IS HOW MY disowned sister's son accesses the internet.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2005, 07:18:00 PM »
ARE YOU FOR REAL???? Perhaps you should learn how to type before you criticize others for not having "finished thier GED's"  Not that it is any business of yours but I am 30 years old, have a master's degree alredy, I own a very successful business and I am still in school.  

WHAT IS IT THAT YOU DO BESIDES make Judegements about others???  AND SPEND MONEY ON UNNECESSARY ITEMS?  Maybe if you tried spending your money on something other than big TV's and Luxury Vans your family wouldn't be so difunctional.  

I hope for your sake you are the "Good Catholic" you say you are, becasue you could use all the help from GOD that you can get.  And as far as your daughter goes  I hope she continues to do exactly what she wants - cause if you disown her - it may very well be the best thing that ever happend to her.  Furthermore, I hope she stumbles across this site, so she can see exactly what kind of a mother she is dealing with!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2005, 07:21:00 PM »
Deborah,

::troll::