Author Topic: Perverted CEDU Staff we know and love  (Read 4621 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Perverted CEDU Staff we know and love
« on: January 16, 2005, 07:53:00 PM »
I hope you don'y mind Bryan: I want to use this priceless Quote you gave us to start a new thread>

"Rudy Bentz (older student leader):  Told us (13-14 year old kids) about how he used to put a piece of liver in a small empty milk container, cut a hole in it, make a careful slice and proceed to fuck the hell out of it.  Oh yeah, he said warming it up first helped.

Jill Bentz(team leader): Told us (13-14 year old kids) about how she fucked her teachers to get through college.  She also told us about how she liked to stick a finger up her ass when she masturbated.

Tim Brace (headmaster):  Told us (13-14 year old kids) about how he liked to drop a couple hits of acid working in the Navy.  He also said that he was involved in several gay relationships where he played the part of the female during intercourse.

(I'll find the name and edit it in): (headmaster) Told us (13-14 year old kids) about how he and his male friends would get bored and pass around a stick trading off shoving it up eachother's asses.

There are many more instances of Staff Perversion, but I need to remember and find the exact names.

Or maybe some of you could help out.

This Staff Perversion mixed with sleep/food depravition, constant belittling mixed with emotional mind-fucking mixed with extreme verbal abuse was used to extract false confessions in the same manner it has been used in Abu Ghraib.  Students aged 13-14 male in front of female, female in front of male, male in front of male, female in front of female alike were forced to give eachother exacting details of their masturbation history."
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2005, 07:57:00 PM »
Does anyone remember Lori? I heard she left CEDU High for RMA In Idaho. I remember her doing alot of that fake screaming in raps and she loved smoosh piles. Remember them? A pile of kids and staff diddling each other?

Offline CEDU IS A CULT

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2005, 11:40:00 PM »
Russ Decker (CEDU running springs lead staff member until he quit about 2 months ago)- Gang raped a helpless girl...  Just for kicks, he and his buddys poured gasoline all over a homeless guy- and LIT HIM ON FIRE!!

Steve Laird (Cedu running springs current staff) Molested a few young girls.

Yes- they admitted to this in profeets and rap sessions.  AND THEY ARE THE ONES SUPPOSED TO HELP US?  JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2005, 12:39:00 AM »
Steve laird is still there??

Offline wiseup

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2005, 04:26:00 PM »
projecting it is called. my boyfriend who was a counselor said that they were taught that the ends justified the means[ This Message was edited by: wiseup on 2005-04-15 12:55 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2005, 10:40:00 PM »
This CEDU staff who gang raped a girl and poured gasoline on a homeless man and lit him afire - is he still there? have any of these folks been prosecuted for these crimes?

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2005, 08:18:00 AM »
On 2005-01-18 19:40:00, Anonymous wrote:

"This CEDU staff who gang raped a girl and poured gasoline on a homeless man and lit him afire - is he still there? have any of these folks been prosecuted for these crimes? "

No, Russ Decker was never prosecuted nor did he serve any time for his crimes.  

Neither did Steve Laird who claimed to have molested a 13 year old girl.

Rudy Bentz claimed that in the late 60's he had killed a man will drink driving.  According to Rudy, the police caught him, but later released him without charge, because the victim was Black.

The thing that really bothered me about all 3 of these assholes is that they were among the toughest and strictest disciplinarians at cedu-rs.  Especially Rudy Benz, who would typically punish students with a week of dishes for even the most minor infraction ("broken agreement").

Due to my particular rebellous nature ,I personally heard hours and hours and hours of yelling and lectures from Rudy, Russ, & Steve,
About how: "Breaking Agreements Is Not Okay...
I Take Away From The School...How Important It Is For Me To Want To Give Back To The School...And About How I'm Killing Myself When I'm Not Being Honest About Being Out Of Agreement."

These Criminals were preaching this horseshit to me, and meanwhile there is: a pile of burnt human remains sitting in a dumpster somewhere,
a dead black man lying in the ground for 30 some years, several rape victims,and a grown women who is probably traumatized from being molested as a young girl, ALL OF THESE VICTIMS ARE STILL WAITING FOR JUSTICE.

And Rudy, Russ, & Steve would talk about this shit all the time, like it was no big deal.  
I swear to god, in their minds, their own conversions to Cedu had absolved them of all wrong doing! I never saw or heard one trace of guilt from any of them!

I recognized this hypocracy at cedu almost immediately after I got there, and that's when I knew that CEDU IS FULL OF SHIT and that I would never let them break me. They never did.

.[ This Message was edited by: SON OF SERBIA on 2005-01-19 12:23 ]

Offline CEDU IS A CULT

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2005, 11:03:00 AM »
I can personally vouche for Son of Serbia.  I was there with him for 1 1/2 years.

They never broke him.  And I respected, and still respect him for it.  Not many people can honestly say that- but I was there.  Son of Serbia never broke for a second.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2005, 08:04:00 PM »
I Can't Say I'm surprised that it is true. I remember Fred at RMA and how he used to yell "fuck you" over and over again to kids who disagreed with him.

I remember a female staffer at CEDU High who was kicked out of the social work profession for having sex with a client. Cedu didn't mind her history and kept her on.

I remember Pam Abell at CHS verbally abusing her husband in public. Bill was such a nice guy and she was such a bitch.

I remember Rudy Benz taking his clothes off at a party.

I remember the kid at RMA who hung himself and I remember the Riot at NWA with valid child abuse considered the cause by the state.

And I remember Lori Rist who had other people do her dirty work for her while pretending she was sweet and innocent. She kicked me off the NWA campus and fired me for asking her to clean up her language and stop yelling at me.

And I remember John Aaron and how insane he used to get with power - with kids and staff. This is why he got demoted at RMA

Offline wiseup

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2005, 03:51:00 PM »
mantra is that the ends justify the means that means when they cannot make a rational argument they resort to brainwashing or lying about kids.  one of their tricks is to accuse the kid of the same thing they do.  they will try to paint the kid as having something against them when the truth is that they could not get the kid to have sex with them by threatening them with their lives or telling the parents lies about the kids. when my friend was a counselor there, they were coerced and brainwashed into molesting the kids under the orders of  allgood. while this was going on , allgood would lie to the parents and if the parents caught on that the kid was being molested he would tell them not to call the sheriff if they did he would drop the kid at the bus station  and when the sheriif showed up he would pretend like nothing had happened. this scam worked until the watchdog agencys caught wind that the foundation was a scam for child molestation and brainwashing and  ran out of town. the place ruined many and those who go around and say that it helped them and they made friends are lying. they have been conned by scum who took easily taken advantage of kids and parents and used the making friends crap to con them.  Sociopaths is what  counselors are and they are very good at conning people into thinking that they are their friends and that it what they are about.  was caught doing the same scam at Cascade  so he could continue molesting under the protection of "emotional growth". they force their will on the kids by saying that it is part of being  " in agreement"   [ This Message was edited by: wiseup on 2005-04-15 12:59 ]