Author Topic: druggie stash  (Read 3874 times)

Offline kaydeejaded

• View Profile
druggie stash
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2003, 01:39:00 PM »
yes  :lol:

If we think them not enlightened enough to exercise their control with a wholesome discretion, the remedy is not to take it from them but to inform their discretion by education

--Thomas Jefferson

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
or those who understand, no explanation is necessary; for those who don\'t, none will do

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
druggie stash
« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2003, 02:14:00 PM »
No. But God, do I miss that old man! All my life, we carried on this ongoing game/debate. The rules were unspoken, but perfectly consistent and sensible. If I could stick to the principles he taught me and, in so doing, prove him wrong about something, that was a win. I didn't win often, but he never failed to acknowledge when I did win. That would have been against the rules.

Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state, an intolerable one.
--Thomas Paine

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline ClayL

• View Profile
druggie stash
« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2003, 06:44:00 PM »
Kaydee, this will chap your ass. I had the "Lady with Roses" poster hanging up in the staff office. Nice, huh?

CL

Offline ClayL

• View Profile
druggie stash
« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2003, 06:47:00 PM »
There were two rules in arguing with my dad.

1. You can't cuss
2. You can't raise your voice.

I lost, often....

CL

Offline Don Smith

• View Profile
    • http://straightincalumni.com
druggie stash
« Reply #19 on: December 31, 2003, 07:34:00 PM »
I still have pictures of me before the program with long hair.  Which I like to look at once in a while because I'm bald now. LOL

I have a picture of my "druggie" girlfriend.This may sound a little sick but I still have a lock of her hair too.  There was never closure on that relationship which still messes with me once in a while.

I also have the birthday card she gave me for my 20th BD just 12 days before I went into the program.

I had to get rid of all my Queen albums, which was like sticking a knife in me.  It cost a lot more to get those back after I was out of the program.

Don
t\'s not for me to question How God will provide for my needs. I only have to Know that He will.

Offline kaydeejaded

• View Profile
druggie stash
« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2004, 01:24:00 PM »
that did chap my ass Clay  ::bangin::

It would of tripped me up if I would have gone runnin through staff office.........

That is just just WRONG

Commerce with all nations, alliance with none, should be our motto.
--Thomas Jefferson

or those who understand, no explanation is necessary; for those who don\'t, none will do

Offline ClayL

• View Profile
druggie stash
« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2004, 02:19:00 PM »
On 2004-01-02 10:24:00, kaydeejaded wrote:

"that did chap my ass Clay  ::bangin::

It would of tripped me up if I would have gone runnin through staff office.........

That is just just WRONG

Commerce with all nations, alliance with none, should be our motto.
--Thomas Jefferson

"

::mecry::::mecry:: Damned thing was is the exec's even knew it was there and never said a thing about it. I don't have it anymore and wish I did sometimes.

Used to wear my tie-dyes under my sweaters and stuff. Come to think of it, I don't know why I wasn't fired from straight....

CL

Offline taureana

• View Profile
druggie stash
« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2004, 10:03:00 AM »
Druggie stash does suck.  I have none of my high school yearbooks, no pictures at all, not even of me.  I even threw out a leather jacket that I got from my dad when he died.  Everything.  I really tried hard to work an honest program.  I wanted out of there.  You know, I even had to get rid of my cowboy boots because that was part of my "image"?  Crazy.  Just crazy.