Author Topic: YES CEDU IS BEING SUED BY 24 PLUS PARENTS?KIDS  (Read 17498 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
YES CEDU IS BEING SUED BY 24 PLUS PARENTS?KIDS
« Reply #75 on: July 02, 2006, 03:01:00 PM »
I really appreciate all the comments from former "students" who have nothing but contempt for the whining little pussys complaining about PSTD...you make it so much easier to understand why parents get to a point where they can't stand their kids and ship them away.  If you were my kid you'd be in the next kidnappers van on your way to Ida-ho'.   :wave: Oh but its ok, you'd grow some skin and everything would be fine.
 :grin:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 02, 2006, 03:30:00 PM »
If you were my parent, I'd be an orphan doing 20 to life.  ::unhappy::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 02, 2006, 03:41:00 PM »
Your right, it would be fine. I'd sit around making oatmeal cookies with a bunch of whiny fuckers that are gonna develop PTSD in a few years. And then I'd get my high school diploma, leave, and move on with my life. Oh wait, that's what I did.

Where the fuck did the PTSD come from? Getting yelled at? Not getting to drink caffeine till I earned the privilege? Being confined to a wide-open campus in the mountains with a basketball court, baseball diamond, soccer field, even a nice little stream I could sit by if I needed to get away from the bullshit? What, raps 3 times a week?!? Haha, raps, give me a break. I used to just nod and smile when they yelled at me in there. The forced labor? Man, I'm GLAD they had work assignments, I used to volunteer for those things instead of doing the stupid arts and crafts activities or horticulture or whatever the fuck was offered.

To borrow a line from Traffic, you guys are like those soldiers stranded on Japanese islands that don't know the fucking war is over. Even if CEDU used to be torture (and I'm sure it wasn't), you all got your wish and it was toned down severely. And now it doesn't even exist. Yet here you still are, whining and bitching about PTSD and your torture scars. Give me a fucking break.

We all have fucking problems, it's just part of life. Quit blaming them on some boarding school. The same depression and anxiety people feel after leaving CEDU is what people feel as a result of any normal high school. If you were fucked up before you went to CEDU, you're gonna be fucked up after you leave, so how the fuck are you gonna say "oh, it's CEDU's fault".

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 03, 2006, 09:44:00 AM »

On 2006-07-02 12:30:00, Anonymous wrote:

"If you were my parent, I'd be an orphan doing 20 to life.  ::unhappy:: "
[/quot

I can see CEDU REALLY helped you with your anger issues dear.  Yes I'd be dead and you would STILL be a stupid little twat.  Since you LOVED your alma mater so much a nice cushy place like San Quentin would be just the ticket to grow a little more skin. :wave:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 03, 2006, 11:10:00 AM »
My alma mater can eat a dick and so can you.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 03, 2006, 11:29:00 AM »
Stop replying to the god damn troll. He has a point, though. Stop whining about CEDU. Unless you track everyone involved down and torture them to death, you'll never get the revenge you really want. Forget it. It's shut down, gone, destroyed. Move on to help get the kids out of the hellholes that still exist.

TARGET DESTROYED, NEXT TARGET.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 05, 2006, 01:41:00 PM »
On 2006-07-03 08:29:00, Milk Gargling Death Penalty wrote:

"Stop replying to the god damn troll. He has a point, though. Stop whining about CEDU. Unless you track everyone involved down and torture them to death, you'll never get the revenge you really want. Forget it. It's shut down, gone, destroyed. Move on to help get the kids out of the hellholes that still exist.

TARGET DESTROYED, NEXT TARGET."

You make an excellent point here, Cedu is
dead, destroyed, and gone forever!  

We won, Cedu is dead, and nothing the trolls
say or do will ever change that.  I view these
people as sore losers more than anything else.

I also appreciate what you said about finding the next target. There are indeed more of these hellholes out there, some were founded by ex-cedu criminals like HLA and King George School for example.  As the offspring of cedu, they too deserve our full attention.

I don't consider telling the truth about the abuse that occured at cedu to be whining.  People need to hear about this, but since cedu is already dead, then Perhaps it would be better to share our experiences at HLA forum, or even start a new forum for King George School.  
That way we have a better chance of reaching
the parents and kids who are being hurt
by these criminals.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 05, 2006, 05:21:00 PM »
I firmly believe that the few idiots who do defend cedu here, and spew all of their hatred and hatred at it's victims, do so because they  had a stake in that place, and now it's gone. IE: these idiots are former staff, investors,  consultants, or crazy program parents who had dreams of starting their own mind fuck factories modelled after cedu (just like you know who).
Well cedu's program was a sham, and a complete failure, and everyone knows that now.

The trolls always speak in absolutes:

They know no abuse occurred at cedu.
They know no one got PTSD.
They know we all deserved to get sent there.
They know we blame cedu for our problems.
and so on...
The truth is that these idiots don't know shit, about you, me, or anything real for that matter. All these idiots really know is that in speaking out, cedu victims hurt their pocket books.  This is why they're so resentful, and why they lash out the way they do.

The truth is, it's not the Cedu victims who need to me on, most of us have, and we've made successful lives for ourselves.  Coming here to reflect on our past and to share our experiences with others is not whining, for many it's a way of coping, and trying to make sense of a difficult time in our lives.  This in fact is helping people to "get over it" and "move on."

It's the die-hard ex-staff (like these troll idiots) who can't move on.  You see, most of them never learned any real skills, all they know how to do is scream and bully kids around.
They figured on having cushy life-time careers at cedu, and now that it's over, they're bitter.  They have no have no real skills, no attractive job prospects, no futures, and they shouldn't either, because they're not worth a shit.  It's no wonder why the trolls are so bitter, and why they lash out at cedu victims the way they do.  The Trolls blame us for the failure of their beloved program, and for the complete failure their lives have become.  I guess everyone needs a scape goat.

It is best to ignore the trolls,they are brainwashed idiots after all, but if you can't, then at least try to remember this:

We got the last laugh on these fuckers, because Cedu is dead, and so are their futures (cedu staff).  Wish them well in their future
career(s) of minimum wage,and all of the misery that goes with it...They're getting exactly what they deserve. 'Nuff Said!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 05, 2006, 08:10:00 PM »
Very, very well put.  I thank you.
 :nworthy:  :nworthy:  :nworthy:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 05, 2006, 08:20:00 PM »
On 2006-07-05 14:21:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I firmly believe that the few idiots who do defend cedu here, and spew all of their hatred and hatred at it's victims, do so because they  had a stake in that place, and now it's gone. IE: these idiots are former staff, investors,  consultants, or crazy program parents who had dreams of starting their own mind fuck factories modelled after cedu (just like you know who).

Sounds just like Maggie. Especially being that she was "shill posting" on struggling teens,  then here on fornits claiming "no abuse whatsoever" until someone called her out on it and even got her to admit to abuse (Boogie and the manner in which she was asked to leave RMA in the end).

And lo and behold she is starting her own program now.

Then there are the Almaras brothers? Herman & Tony?  They say the same thing and also have worked for the programs and may possibly still be involved from what I have heard.

There may be others.

It would be interesting to see a list of former students that work with the industry now either directly or indirectly.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 06, 2006, 12:12:00 PM »
I don't agree with the program at all, I just think that all of you are fucking pussies for thinking it was TORTURE.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 06, 2006, 03:13:00 PM »
On 2006-07-06 09:12:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I don't agree with the program at all, I just think that all of you are fucking pussies for thinking it was TORTURE. "

I never said Cedu was torture, I said they were Abusive.

Now go play, run along now, shoo.... :wave:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 06, 2006, 04:41:00 PM »
Then obviously I wasn't talking to you, fag, I was talking to the dumbass who called it torture.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 07, 2006, 12:49:00 PM »
On 2006-07-06 13:41:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Then obviously I wasn't talking to you, fag, I was talking to the dumbass who called it torture. "

Why do you push everyone away?
Tell me honestly, is this really you?
What is the truth about you? What about the innocent child inside of you, how does he feel about all this? Why are you so afraid to let him out?  Who made it not ok for you to be the
real you?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 07, 2006, 12:51:00 PM »
I love you, come smush with me. ::kiss::