Author Topic: Baltimore Radio knows  (Read 2826 times)

Offline METALGOD8

• View Profile
Baltimore Radio knows
« on: September 04, 2002, 12:12:00 PM »
WBAL just got a information packet about Straight and its debacle. They know we need airtime, and may end up actually calling. I am not going to hold my breath though. MG8
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline kpickle39

• View Profile
Baltimore Radio knows
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2002, 12:46:00 PM »
metal god - if you get on the radio, try and get a tape or cd for us to post on the safetynet website.

Offline METALGOD8

• View Profile
Baltimore Radio knows
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2002, 11:26:00 PM »
I may have to call them. The friggin wmal didn't call me yet. I think there is more to this story than we know. It must either be the biggest thing since watergate or so puny that we are all making asses of ourselves. I tend to believe the watergate theory. Actually I think it extends far beyond any gate has ever been. We shall see. How do I listen to Wes and Leigh Texas show? We can't seem to be able to download it. You got a tape somewhere?    MG8

Offline Sunshinegirl0420

• View Profile
Baltimore Radio knows
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2002, 05:50:00 AM »
hi mg8  i listened at [email protected]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Baltimore Radio knows
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2002, 06:25:00 PM »
has anyone tried npr?  seems like something they might be interested in.... what do you think?

Offline Tampa survivor

• View Profile
Baltimore Radio knows
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2002, 10:57:00 PM »
Good idea...
Powerfull republicans at a state and international levels+
Abusive, coercive impingment upon basic human rights+
A cast of charachters like V Miller Newton and all the other loonies who ran with the money
= GOOD STORY
Bill
Bill H
St Pete & Atlanta, never surrendered!
12/80-12/82

Offline METALGOD8

• View Profile
Baltimore Radio knows
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2002, 11:36:00 PM »
SOB's they are. Yep. They are all SOB's. They don't give two shits or fucks about this story. I called today, they said "what package?" I said the one I spent $13 sending you about Straight, Inc. They said, "I have no record of that" I said HANG UP.... Damn! Poof, all that fuckin work for nothing. I told them I want the package returned, they said they don't have one. What the hell is it going to take? Is the whole friggin world in on this coverup? Are we all just crazy or something? I know, it was all a fuckin dream, right? Well, I think it may be time for Plan B. This will definitely get their attention, as well as many other people's attention. Now all I got to do is figure out what "this" is. Any suggestions? I had thought about starting the phrase: "Straight Inc made me do it." and see if it rubs off on the general public. Might take a couple years though. I think t shirts, overpass signs, stickers put on strangers cars,etc, shit like that, you know, more drastic measures need to be taken. Disruptions of meetings, whatever, please help suggest something halfway legal but noticable.  MG8

Offline MommaDebi

• View Profile
Baltimore Radio knows
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2002, 08:06:00 AM »
What about reviving the St Pete Times' interest? There is an author Tom French that seems to look for these kind of stories.

NPA was a good thought too! NPR and Pacifica has Amy Goodman who does a program called "Democracy Now" out of NYC and she is always looking to stir up the waters.She is also on PBS as well as the radio.

What about Rob Lorei WMNF's news director here in Tampa Bay area? I am sure he would have many ideas.
...every five years I look back on my life and have a good laugh...\" {Indigo Girls~~ \"The Watershed\"}

Offline METALGOD8

• View Profile
Baltimore Radio knows
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2002, 01:22:00 PM »
"The information is on the way back to you. Sorry we couldn't investigate
this matter further for you.
Kirk"

This came in a couple hours ago from 98ROCK in Baltimore. Well, at least they care enough to return the package they didn't have LOL.... The sucky part is that they can't air any of it. WHY NOT? WHO MADE THAT DECISION? IS THIS CHINA OR CUBA?     MG8

Offline ladyjerrico

• View Profile
Baltimore Radio knows
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2002, 09:44:00 AM »
Sad to say our freedoms and rights are slowely dwindling down, and "freedom of speech" is starting to become something that is slowely reaching to where it doesn't exist anymore.
The world is changing and becoming more communist. At least that is how I see it
usan Minns

Offline Tampa survivor

• View Profile
Baltimore Radio knows
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2002, 12:14:00 AM »
A few independents exist.  Most stations are remotely programmed, over-researched, tight playlist or talk topic list puke.  Tampa is a like the 12th largest market, and 2 companies own all the stations.  PROFIT MY LADY!!!!
No it is big capitalism at work here.  Momma Debis ideas are good...local writers reach people.  College radio, independent papers, etc.  What about the Weekly Planet?  Hmm
Bill
Bill H
St Pete & Atlanta, never surrendered!
12/80-12/82

Offline Sunshinegirl0420

• View Profile
Baltimore Radio knows
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2002, 12:58:00 AM »
hi its me again!!!  hope all is well for everyone!!  mg8,  whew!!(stressd out deep breath) i was really hoping for wmal.  you are persistent,and determined .  how i wish we could just peek 1 year ahead sometimes.                                               there is a really popular diverse,impartial local paper up here. it covers most of north central ct. and most of western mass. the only thing is that i dont think there are any "programs" left up here. which would probably help gain awarness, and options of investigations by the publication.

[ This Message was edited by: Sunshinegirl0420 on 2002-09-12 22:26 ]

Offline ladyjerrico

• View Profile
Baltimore Radio knows
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2002, 08:41:00 AM »
Tampa Survivor, I think you may be talking about "underground" newspapers and talk radio (which I use "underground" loosely). They have just a few out here, mostly in the Ann Arbor area and the local collages, not too much mainstream-wise.
They do have local broadcasts via radio out here, but the signal isn't good considering I travel from one kinda back-woods city to Dearborn Hgts. Michigan for work.
I can't get those collage radio stations in, and I live too far from Ann Arbor to even pick up a paper, although we do have a paper here called "Metro Times" which most coffee shops and small cities have them. Sometimes they are hard to find since everyone reads it.
usan Minns

Offline METALGOD8

• View Profile
Baltimore Radio knows
« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2002, 10:08:00 AM »
Thanks, I thought I was at least determined. I am amazed at how little other people up here care about it. It's like they think they deserved what they got and it's too late to do anything, and just fuck it all. That's what Mel Sembler wants! Jeez, A recent mission to Italy and no results? He loves that too. Best way to get some attention is in numbers, not hiding out and being a friggin wallflower. I know, when there is talk of a few million bucks in a fund for survivors, everybody and their grandmothers will come out and expect a share. Oh well, whatever, I am working with some other survivors on a CD of some sorts, so maybe the radio guy will like that and let us in the door. I posted about needing some lyrics to songs, but NOBODY replied with any. Just goes to show how indifferent people are about action. I expect Mel to be on the hot seat by Thanksgiving, and wishing he was invisible by Christmas. HAHAHAHAHA MG8