Author Topic: Brandi Elliot Resigns  (Read 2185 times)

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
Brandi Elliot Resigns
« on: October 06, 2004, 12:58:00 PM »
http://www.strugglingteens.com/news/ced ... 41004.html

Brandi Elliott resigns from CEDU

October 4, 2004

Dear Friends and Colleagues,

Since 1994, I have dedicated my efforts to the positive emotional growth of children through the time tested and universal philosophies of CEDU Education. I have had the opportunity to work with some of the most professional, talented and dedicated people I have ever known and the children have filled me with love, challenges and lessons that will last a lifetime. Since assuming the leadership of CEDU Middle School in 1998, I have been excited and encouraged to help support the school in its growth and maturation to a safe and healthy community where middle school aged children can grow, heal and reintegrate back into their families and home communities.

It is with great sadness and anticipation that I write this letter to inform you of my resignation as School Director for CEDU Middle School effective October 7, 2004. While undecided about my next step, I am excited about the opportunities and explorations that await me.

I want to take this opportunity to thank you for the constant support, trust, respect, feedback and honest offerings that you have given me over the years. Your willingness to participate in the healthy growth of children and your trust in CEDU Middle School and me has been enormous and leaves me confident and reassured that I have been successful in my quest to reunite families and guide them towards healing and hope.

On Monday, October 4th, I will announce my departure to the majority of the staff and students. I ask you to please keep my announcement in confidence until then to assure that they hear this directly from me. Your core team staff (RC's, team leaders and administrators) is aware and feel free to discuss this with them or with me directly. I know that your support, patience and understanding will assist in making this transition as new leadership is implemented.

Again, thank you for the many gifts you have shared with me and for entrusting your referred children to my care. Their courage, innocence and willingness to grow will inspire and guide me into the next chapter of my life. I'm confident our paths will meet again and I look forward to the opportunity to work together in the future. My new contact information is 909-315-8320 or [email protected].

Warmest regards,
Brandi Elliott
School Director
CEDU Middle School
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline CEDU IS A CULT

• View Profile
Brandi Elliot Resigns
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2004, 03:06:00 PM »
Excellent.  Good work Deborah!  Thanks for the info.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Brandi Elliot Resigns
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2004, 04:00:00 PM »
does anyone know the real reason why she resigned?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Brandi Elliot Resigns
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2004, 04:21:00 PM »
Everyone - that is her CELL PHONE MUMBER! Call her and tell her to fuck off and go to hell! Email her and tell her how fucking miserable she made you! Yeah!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Brandi Elliot Resigns
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2004, 02:25:00 AM »
Bill Shea was fired.  Chris Blanchard had his hours cut.  Cheryl O'Neal had her hours cut and quit.  Another woman was fired, but I can't recall her name.  Dave LePere is going to run both the middle school and the high school.  Or Maybe they will promote Gia DeNigris.

Offline shanlea

• View Profile
Brandi Elliot Resigns
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2004, 04:24:00 PM »
Any chance these firings/resignations are related to the sexual misconduct investigations?
hanlea

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Brandi Elliot Resigns
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2004, 07:01:00 PM »
was brandi shaking her big ass in the wrong direction again?  uh oh.. i thought she'd moved beyond her promiscuous "past"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Brandi Elliot Resigns
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2004, 07:19:00 PM »
I am VERY interested in why that bitch was fired. Have you called her? I sent her an email - here it is:

Dear Brandi,

While I was at CEDU, you made my life hell. Then when I saw where you got your "degree" I laughed my ass off! You were always one of those power-hungry "superior" types who really didn't care what anyone was actually feeling. We kids always talked about the slutty undertone always present in you. You had an air about you that said "slut." Most of the kids called you a bitch. I said that anyone named "Brandi" comes from trash, and anyone stupid enough to not know what a fucking stupid name "Brandi" is remains trash! Believe it or not, I was defending you. I said you couldn't help being the way you were. After all, you were "Brandi." Pure white trash. Didn't you ever figure out that Brandi is a white trash name? It was a big joke there and you didn't even know it!

I'm glad CEDU fired your ass. My parents said that some of the other parents wondered about the place because CEDU had you in such a high position here.
They were worried about their kids and wanted to send them somewhere, but they asked themselves what kind of a place promotes someone like YOU! You had no sophistication and actually ENJOYED slamming the kids in raps and propheets. The crap you revealed about yourself confirmed it in us - you really were an ignorant slut. Why the HELL would you get all histrionic like that about your own past? Is that supposed to be therapeutic? It's not. It's inappropriate. But you were too ignorant to even know THAT! My own therapist has told me that "counseling" never involves such behaviors.

I was in therapy after I left CEDU. My therapist was very concerned about what I said about CEDU - and you. He actually contacted the local authorities. I learned that San Bernardino county won't put ANY kid there, but they put kids in lots of other places. I learned that YOUR name is actually mentioned among county case managers! They HATE you! Wow! That's some power you have! Power is always what you wanted, isn't it? ...well, you got it!

I've been out of CEDU for a while and am going to school - oh, a REAL school, by the way! You know - a university that is accredited and people actually respect. Not a piece of shit like  California Coast College mail-order school. It's not even accredited, but you call yourself a person with a "degree" in psychology! Ha, ha, ha, ha!!!!

It's interesting to me that although I'm a happy
person (outside of the occasional disturbing nightmare about CEDU - or YOU screaming the SHIT you screamed at us) - although I think I'm past my experience, the mention of your name makes me feel like shit. I've been sober ever since about a year AFTER I "completed" your program, but hearing your name makes me want to go smoke weed. Looking back, I can honestly say that you were an important part of the FUCKING MISERABLE experience I had at CEDU! NO one in my life has been as abusive, inappropriate, and anxiety-provoking as you. I am convinced that you enjoy making kids miserable. Because of you, my parents vigorously tell potential parents to NOT send their kids to CEDU. You made quite an impression.

SO, for all the hell you put we kids through, I'll say this - GO TO HELL! And for god's sake - learn some word besides MANIPULATING! Didn't it ever occur to you that some kids are fucking miserable and trying to figure out how to feel better? Is "manipulate" the only word you know?!!? Oh, yeah - I forgot - you "diagnosed" this girl as bulemic because you said you "saw the empty look in her eyes just like you had when you were bulemic." WHAT THE HELL?!?!? She was PSYCHOTIC! But you could diagnose her because YOU were fucked up!

I'm going to go back to my STUDIES where I'm in a REAL school. I'm going to try once again to put this behind me. I've done so well putting it past me; then I got an email with your goodby letter in it. Everything came rushing back. How much we all hated you... how abusive and ignorant you were... how we had to act like we were doing better so we could get on your good side. HA! You have no good side. I can genuinely say that years later, I hate you as much as I did when I was there. And I became one of your favorites! I guess that word is good for you - manipulate... that's what we LEARNED to do to survive. Pretend everything was
going so great.

I'm through ranting at you now. I always wanted to tell you exactly how I felt. Now I did, so I'm going back to my homework.

Go to hell, Brandi Elliott. Go to hell.

"Phil"

cc: George P. Condas, Ph.D.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Brandi Elliot Resigns
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2004, 07:20:00 PM »
Guys, you gotta call or email this bitch. She made our lives hell. She even came on to some of us. GOD, I hate her! Let her know how you feel:

909-315-8320 or [email protected]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Brandi Elliot Resigns
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2004, 07:24:00 PM »
http://www.bridgetounderstanding.com/cg ... i?read=420

The mud pit is seasoned for weeks in advance to ensure it has achieved the correct gooey and mucky consistency.

Urban legend has is that School Director Brandi Elliott jumps into the mud pit to close the games and it was no myth. Countless students joined Brandi in the mud and shared the sheer joy of the moment.