Author Topic: Current CEDU Staff  (Read 33780 times)

Offline CEDU IS A CULT

• View Profile
Current CEDU Staff
« Reply #75 on: October 30, 2004, 01:54:00 PM »
Can we please just ignore the trolls?

Think about it, just having to live life being who they are is punishment enough for them in my eyes.  Right?

Personally, I think they are CEDU moles anyway, trying to spread crap on this site since so many parents have called us and pulled their kids out of CEDU. We have cost them millions already.  

Just ignore the trolls, let them say whatever they want.  Who cares.  I know I'm guilty of responding, too.  I can be baited a little too easily, and I once again apologize to the rest of you.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Current CEDU Staff
« Reply #76 on: October 30, 2004, 02:44:00 PM »
Don't like my posts???, oh too bad---WELL GET USED TO IT BITCH I'm here & I'm staying--you and your fellow-losershave beaten up on too many good people---just happens  to be time to even the score

Offline **PIXIE DUST**

• View Profile
Current CEDU Staff
« Reply #77 on: October 30, 2004, 06:18:00 PM »
good call bryan!
Being considerate of others will take [you] further in life than any college degree\" -Marian Wright Edelman-

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Current CEDU Staff
« Reply #78 on: October 30, 2004, 10:36:00 PM »
pix check your pm

Offline **PIXIE DUST**

• View Profile
Current CEDU Staff
« Reply #79 on: October 30, 2004, 11:10:00 PM »
shanlea, thanks for the message!  :smile:
Being considerate of others will take [you] further in life than any college degree\" -Marian Wright Edelman-

Offline CEDU IS A CULT

• View Profile
Current CEDU Staff
« Reply #80 on: October 31, 2004, 11:35:00 AM »
We have to realize and remember: they're were some serious weirdo kids at CEDU when I was there.  Most of us were just regular kids with normal teenager problems, but I remember some kids were seriously demented.  I remember hearing some really sick shit, and thinking some of those kids needed to be locked up in a mental ward.  Some of the kids even admitted to molesting children, or their own siblings.  Granted, child abuse often breeds more child abuse, but CEDU legally should have reported this and charges should have been filed against many of these kids.  Some of those kids there could have grown up to become- who knows.  Psychos I guess.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Current CEDU Staff
« Reply #81 on: October 31, 2004, 10:36:00 PM »
in addition to all of that, i was unfortunate enough to live with one of those Psycho kids. his name was mike woods. he rubbed his nuts on my head while i was asleep.
he would chronically masturbate in public.
he was obsessed with another student there, and stalked her.
he would not shower.
and to top it all off, i got to ride to the ER with this dumbass after he shoved a goddamn THUMB TACK in his SINUS. although i have to admit i couldnt stop laughing when he started to sneeze alot... :smokin:  :silly:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Current CEDU Staff
« Reply #82 on: October 31, 2004, 10:37:00 PM »
what a dumbass

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
Current CEDU Staff
« Reply #83 on: October 31, 2004, 11:13:00 PM »
yeh, my son was at a cedu knock-off. he said there was a young man there who had a pencil fetish- always had a fist full with him at all times and guarded them with his life. of course, his 'treatment' was to be subjected to public humiliation and ridicule, and of course, punished.
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
Current CEDU Staff
« Reply #84 on: November 02, 2004, 11:55:00 AM »
Bryan, you forgot to mention that some of these wierdo, rapist, fingers up the ass, child molester kids grow up to become CEDU STAFF!
Remember Russ Decker?

Other weirdo Kids sit at home on their computers (years after they graduated) obsessively defending the school and making baseless personal attacks on everyone who disagrees with cedu's philosophy, just like this ANON loser Cedu-Drone-Sheep-Troll who is obviously frustrated by the fact that he is a mindless loser, spineless coward, and (secretly) a homosexual too afraid to come out of the closet....come to think of it, he reminds me of your typical Male Cedu Staff...maybe this loser really does work for cedu!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Current CEDU Staff
« Reply #85 on: November 02, 2004, 01:09:00 PM »
Hey QOS---sounds like I've really gotten under that reptile-skin of yours--WELL GOOD, LOSER!!!

It also sounds like you spend a lot more time on your computer bashing CEDU than I ever spent defending it---and there's that homosexual reference again---like I said before one finger pointing and the rest pointing back at you

Maybe you can ignore me the way that "intimate friend" of yours Bryan Felsher does---he usually ignores me by sending one more post--that's because he has no self-control--probably part of the reason that no school could help him

Offline mikehunt

• View Profile
    • http://suicidegirls.com/members/ilovemikeHunt/
Current CEDU Staff
« Reply #86 on: November 02, 2004, 01:17:00 PM »
On 2004-11-02 10:09:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Hey QOS---sounds like I've really gotten under that reptile-skin of yours--WELL GOOD, LOSER!!!

It also sounds like you spend a lot more time on your computer bashing CEDU than I ever spent defending it---and there's that homosexual reference again---like I said before one finger pointing and the rest pointing back at you

Maybe you can ignore me the way that "intimate friend" of yours Bryan Felsher does---he usually ignores me by sending one more post--that's because he has no self-control--probably part of the reason that no school could help him"

is your life really that boring, dude?
i doubt you have the balls to talk this much shit to the people in your face.
aura solomon

Offline **PIXIE DUST**

• View Profile
Current CEDU Staff
« Reply #87 on: November 02, 2004, 01:21:00 PM »
dude, (anon) i'm glad to see that you feel sooooo special and important for putting people down, but you will come to know something soon, and you will know it well, what you say to us won't stop us (if that's what you're trying to do) from completing what we started.  you can do all the name calling, and putting people down you want, but you will never get under our skin.  you don't scare me, and i really don't think you're scaring any one else either.  so have a good day, and don't try to think too hard about what names to call people next because your head might not be able to handle it!   :smile: [ This Message was edited by: **PIXIE DUST** on 2004-11-02 10:22 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Current CEDU Staff
« Reply #88 on: November 02, 2004, 01:33:00 PM »
OK I admit it--I'm really scared to meet you bastards face-to-face--especially Antigen (aka superdyke to the rescue)---stronger men than me could stand up to you, I guess---but the rancid fish smell would be SO fucking horrible--I can't fucking face it!!!

Offline **PIXIE DUST**

• View Profile
Current CEDU Staff
« Reply #89 on: November 02, 2004, 01:40:00 PM »
awww, look you guys, some one is letting out emotions!  we should all be happy for him.......