Author Topic: All the sluts From Cedu  (Read 20235 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
All the sluts From Cedu
« Reply #45 on: August 17, 2004, 12:50:00 PM »
From user MikeHunt: I don't like judaism because it's oppressive like many other religions... judaism demands that the only righteous way to connect with god is through their temple (and their bloodlines). they also call god "him". that pisses me the fuck off... it's oppressive to outsiders, and even to many members of the congregation, women.

From Anon User: Mike there maybe a few misconceptions about what it means to be Jewish in your posting.      Being Jewish, like being christian, is not not same for every branch of the religion.    For example, Jewish reform is VERY  different than orthodox.    In both cases, anyone can become a member, but there is a ceremony that must be completed prior to joining -- a mikvah [sp?].    As you know many christan religions require a ceremony too -- i.e. being baptized.  

A reform congregation is not at all sexist.   Every year,  I go to a temple for passover dinner, and I have to say the temple is much more woman centric than any other religous ceremy I've participated in.   [Have a friend tell you about the orange on the plate].   I think one of the things that I enjoy about the passover dinner at the temple is god is not played up.    I find jewish reform to be alot like Unitarian Universalist.    In both cases there is a real belief that we are obligated to speak out on behalf of those that are not able to speak out for themselves.    The political leanings are left-of-center.      

Sorry that this post is not as cohesive, as I would like.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline mikehunt

• View Profile
    • http://suicidegirls.com/members/ilovemikeHunt/
All the sluts From Cedu
« Reply #46 on: August 18, 2004, 12:48:00 PM »
umm language represents people's thoughts... using male-centric language implies that the people using such language find the male gender to be more relevent to what they're talking about.
aura solomon

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
All the sluts From Cedu
« Reply #47 on: August 18, 2004, 02:39:00 PM »
mikehunt--- every form of the old testament that I ever read states that GOD MADE ADAM IN HIS OWN IMAGE (Genesis).  Eve was fashioned from Adam's Rib bone to give ADAM companionship. It's not male-centric to refer to god as him, that's just the facts, It's too bad that you don't approve.
And Note that GOD made Adam and Eve as Mates, Not Eve and Angela, or ADAM and Steve, so go push your femi-nazi, lesbian crap on someone else.  Why do you even worry about GOD? You're going to hell anyways, just keep fist fucking your girlfriends and enjoy the ride, you stupid dyke!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
All the sluts From Cedu
« Reply #48 on: August 18, 2004, 03:10:00 PM »
RE: And Note that GOD made Adam and Eve as Mates, Not Eve and Angela, or ADAM and Steve, so go push your femi-nazi, lesbian crap on someone else. Why do you even worry about GOD? You're going to hell anyways, just keep fist fucking your girlfriends and enjoy the ride, you stupid dyke!

LOL --

Dear Anon bigoted egocentric loser,

Please stay under what ever backwaters rock you climbed out from under.   Femi-nazi, fist-????.  Wow you are over the top.    Please take a moment to visit the following website http://www.glad.org, http://www.MassEquality.org, http://www.EqualMarriage.org.    Learn a little bit about what being in a same sex relationship is about.  I found your comments very rude, offensive, and uneducated.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
All the sluts From Cedu
« Reply #49 on: August 18, 2004, 04:21:00 PM »
On 2004-08-18 09:48:00, mikehunt wrote:

"umm language represents people's thoughts... using male-centric language implies that the people using such language find the male gender to be more relevent to what they're talking about."

Mike I am with you on the language issue.     Reffering to god as a male is problematic.   I am not sure if in all instances the pronoun 'he' is always meant to to refer to a male.  [Maybe in religous texts, but outside of religous texts there maybe a different view]  It seems that standard English nonminculture is to make an unknown gender a 'he'.    It is annoying,  but it is the standard.   I wish it was different.   I am not convinced that in all instances the use 'he' is a reflect on peoples thoughts as you interpeted.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
All the sluts From Cedu
« Reply #50 on: August 18, 2004, 05:34:00 PM »
I hate to burst your bubble, but some of us take the Bible for the fairy tale that it is.

No wait, I don't. That was actually sort of fun.  :rofl:

The most fundamental purpose of government is defense, not empire.
--Joseph Sobran

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline mikehunt

• View Profile
All the sluts From Cedu
« Reply #51 on: August 23, 2004, 01:11:00 PM »
On 2004-08-18 11:39:00, Anonymous wrote:

"mikehunt--- every form of the old testament that I ever read states that GOD MADE ADAM IN HIS OWN IMAGE (Genesis).  Eve was fashioned from Adam's Rib bone to give ADAM companionship. It's not male-centric to refer to god as him, that's just the facts, It's too bad that you don't approve.

And Note that GOD made Adam and Eve as Mates, Not Eve and Angela, or ADAM and Steve, so go push your femi-nazi, lesbian crap on someone else.  Why do you even worry about GOD? You're going to hell anyways, just keep fist fucking your girlfriends and enjoy the ride, you stupid dyke! "

sorry, sage, i'm not a lesbian, it's just that i didn't want to fuck you.  it was about you, not some girl.
and it's not fact, it's a theory.  all religions are based on theory, and there's no way that you can prove them to be factual... shit, whether or not it's factual is not even important... if that's what you're focused on, you're missing the point anyway.
oh yeh, by the way, there's a difference between being a feminist and a "dyke"
aura solomon

Offline Oppositional Defiance

• View Profile
All the sluts From Cedu
« Reply #52 on: August 23, 2004, 08:16:00 PM »
On 2004-08-23 10:11:00, mikehunt wrote:

"

On 2004-08-18 11:39:00, Anonymous wrote:

"mikehunt--- every form of the old testament that I ever read states that GOD MADE ADAM IN HIS OWN IMAGE (Genesis).  Eve was fashioned from Adam's Rib bone to give ADAM companionship. It's not male-centric to refer to god as him, that's just the facts, It's too bad that you don't approve.

And Note that GOD made Adam and Eve as Mates, Not Eve and Angela, or ADAM and Steve, so go push your femi-nazi, lesbian crap on someone else.  Why do you even worry about GOD? You're going to hell anyways, just keep fist fucking your girlfriends and enjoy the ride, you stupid dyke! "

sorry, sage, i'm not a lesbian, it's just that i didn't want to fuck you.  it was about you, not some girl.

and it's not fact, it's a theory.  all religions are based on theory, and there's no way that you can prove them to be factual... shit, whether or not it's factual is not even important... if that's what you're focused on, you're missing the point anyway.

oh yeh, by the way, there's a difference between being a feminist and a "dyke"

"

Oh for shit's sake. THAT WAS NOT ME YOU STUPID BITCH! If I were to cuss you out you stupid bitch I'd post my name to it, i.e. here. Fuck you? Why not go fuck YOURSELF? I just came out there to use you as much as I possibly could and that is what I did, whore. Anyway, I know you're not a lesbian, you are a fucking bull-dyke. I, for one, would never insist on ANY religious "truth". Now go bleed your heart some more, you ignorant, arrogant, insecure, abusive CHILD.
ppositional Defiance,
AKA
Black Francis the 2nd
Email- [email protected]
Phone- 727-743-1914

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law.
Love is the law, love under will.

Offline mikehunt

• View Profile
All the sluts From Cedu
« Reply #53 on: August 23, 2004, 09:10:00 PM »
hahahahahha
my bad that it wasn't your post (it seemed a little out of character on the religious tip, but incredibly similar to your mentality in regards to myself.)
but damn, am i a fucking bull-dyke?  i don't think so... bull-dykes don't really wear skirts, do they?
too bad you didn't get to use me.. better luck next time.  
one last thing... you called me a whore (as an insult).  that's kinda confusing.[ This Message was edited by: mikehunt on 2004-08-23 18:12 ]
aura solomon

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
All the sluts From Cedu
« Reply #54 on: August 23, 2004, 09:19:00 PM »
Hey if you're gonna pick a name that sounds like "my cunt" you gotta expect people to call you a dyke.

Offline mikehunt

• View Profile
All the sluts From Cedu
« Reply #55 on: August 24, 2004, 12:17:00 PM »
On 2004-08-23 18:19:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Hey if you're gonna pick a name that sounds like "my cunt" you gotta expect people to call you a dyke."

why?  i don't understand the logic behind that...
aura solomon

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
All the sluts From Cedu
« Reply #56 on: August 24, 2004, 03:58:00 PM »
My Cunt smells like chicken liver.

Offline mikehunt

• View Profile
All the sluts From Cedu
« Reply #57 on: August 27, 2004, 02:51:00 PM »
then you should clean it out!
aura solomon

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
All the sluts From Cedu
« Reply #58 on: August 27, 2004, 02:53:00 PM »
i was hoping you would lick it clean for me!

Offline mikehunt

• View Profile
All the sluts From Cedu
« Reply #59 on: August 27, 2004, 02:57:00 PM »
no thanks, i'm a vegetarian.
aura solomon