Author Topic: Staff you Hate - please comment  (Read 53146 times)

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
Re: Staff you Hate - please comment
« Reply #90 on: August 17, 2008, 08:14:39 PM »
hate is too strong a word for me... cause that denotes a lot of energy, and I just dont have it... not for them. It wasn't always this way, but at this point, I just roll my eyes and that's about it.

There really is only one person I feel who was worthy of true loathing and disgust, and he never even said one word to me. That was Mel.

But he's dead now, so it's all good.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #91 on: September 09, 2008, 03:22:19 PM »
Brandi elliot, gudren stuart and kristy dastrup. all from CMS. the three biggest dyke bitches i've ever met in my life.

Offline iamartsy

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 10, 2008, 01:28:40 AM »
I had a strong dislike of all the staff members except for one Ph.D. at Timberlawn in Dallas. The doctors bowed down to the nurses and were afraid of them. The doctors also fell asleep in sessions. The sleeping sessions were the most helpful one of all. If the doc was asleep there was no mention of my sexual orientation.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 29, 2008, 07:13:46 PM »
They all sucked.  They all worked for next to nothing and did not give a shit about the kids at all.  It is just like the child care place I work at.  The staff like one or two kids and treat the rest like shit.  It's because they do not make enough to care.  What idiot put people with no qualifications in those positions.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Dan Earl and his roving penis
« Reply #94 on: November 30, 2008, 03:04:26 PM »
titright
Quote from: "Hated Cedu"
So, this is for sure.........he really had sex with Jennifer Poulson, the school president?  How did he get caught?  Did they fire him?

Were there really others he scored with?  God..........hope they were at least 18. If not, he should of gotten jail time.

What amazes me is Carmen.  The great, wonderful, "friend to friends."  Christ, what a loser bitch.  I remember her telling us how she met Dan.  And that even at the start, she'd known that he was a sex addict, or very close to being one.  AND SHE MARRIES HIM ANYWAYS?  God help us all!

Why in God's name would they put someone like Dan in charge?
 ::roflmao::
Details please.....................it just makes my hatred for him justified.

He did not work for CEDU.  He was co owner with Mel!  He now is a very rich retired "artisit" living in a mansion on lake Pend Orille in Hope Idaho.

Offline dishdutyfugitive

• View Profile
    • http://www.foxmovies.com/fightclub/
« Reply #95 on: November 30, 2008, 07:01:00 PM »
hair splitting bonanza

yes - dan earle was co-owner with mel ( I don't know this for a fact but it is reasonable to assume he had equity in the shitpit)

Yes - dan earle reared his ugly head at RMA in 1989-90 and did some in situ quality mindfuckery. I was in several of his raps. The constant screaming in raps drove me crazy so Being in his raps was a welcome change of pace. He thought he was so enlightened the staple yelling blitzkrieg was only required in desperate situations. He would just wax jim jones poetic about moving at life speed for 80% of the rap. That's what is so scary about him. He could inflict more damage without yelling.

Wolf in sheep's clothing.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: December 01, 2008, 08:49:18 AM »
I actually liked Dan Earle.  I thought  he was a descent guy. I have no memory of his raps.   He was in my I and Me, and he seemed to be second or third fiddle to the other staff.  Oddly, or maybe not oddly, I do not remember the other staff in my I and Me.  Dan seemed to flit in and out of the program.  I assumed that he had a bit of personal wealth.   I had a hard time understanding the relationship with his wife, Carmen.  They did not appear that close in ideology, or in marriage.    I wonder why they choose to carpet bag between running springs and bonner's ferry -- staff training?   Could it be that RMA actually had a staff development plan?   That is a scary thought.

Offline dishdutyfugitive

• View Profile
« Reply #97 on: December 01, 2008, 10:35:18 PM »
staff development plan - yes.

move the naughty priest from church to church - yes. (he had a platonic relationship with a student and then banged her after she graduated. He got caught and got supershuffled).
why did he marry carmen anyways?  what a yoda looking bitch.That crusty old loud yelling broad has to be 133 by now.

His ethereal, lifespeed, emporor status didn't give you the douche chills? You don't feel stupid for looking up to him?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: January 13, 2009, 09:37:24 PM »
Sheila from NWA and probly some of the other idaho schools was a bi-polar psycho who lived to fuck with students.  I think she got off on it.   Some kind of a power trip or controll issues.  I hope your reading this Sheila its, ALAN MILSAPS,  the kid you constantly tried to scheeme on and get into trouble.  I was dirty the whole time ya fucking cunt bagg and didn't get put on one restriction.  You got played sooo hard by me bitch.  You thought you had those mind games figured out but I beat your sorry ass at your own game.  Go back to montanna and drink your fat ugly ass to death you stupid bitch.  The world would be a better place for it. :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #99 on: January 21, 2009, 04:50:23 PM »
Quote from: "blownawaytheidahoway"
Sheila the big blonde aerobics instructor, how could I have forgotten to mention Doug and Mona Kim-Brown, or Joe Sweeney, Dan and Mare Krumpatitch, or The Spaniard Alberto who was Carmens relative who was fired for fondling?, Ken the big guy with the mustache who I think lived with his momma, or timeless Lou at the farm, Glenn and Lisa Sutton, Matt Fitzgerald, Greg Burton, Will and Nancy Venard, Alan Milar and his wife, Bob who had been there for a long time and could pretty well pick a guitar to orgasm, Greg Springer, some balding mustached guy I think was named Tom, Joan- hippy with art, Ed Katz, Susan Nelson, yes Russ Decker with really, really thick glasses. Blockhead is a fine description.
what about these guys: Mike Parr,  L.J. Mitchell, and some other bounty hunter dude?
I don't remember any more at this moment. Please add if you recognize some or most of these names.

I was kidnapped in the middle of the night by Mike Parr! He took me to CEDU, what a prick!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #100 on: January 22, 2009, 07:54:25 AM »
Ah yes. the famous MIKE PARR. CEDU ferry man. I still think it's funny that he started his own wildernessy program after a while pathfinders, I think? Wouldn't it be delightful to prove where the funding and resources including staffing came from for all these places. The pathfinders, I think a staff named Brad Throssel started it with him or around that same period left Idaho to do some of that kidnapping bonding breaking shit. Who is responsible for creating a timeline of staff and EGBS "emotional growth boarding schools", or behavior modification program TBS's or the wildernessy people? I have information and the connections between the people and places is pertinent.
It's sad what hawho wrotethis?ppened to kids getting traded all over the place in the 90's. spring creek cedu rma sorensons ranch became provo? secret harbor cascade provo other same type shit. desistos and deveraux vision quests. Virtually any place that opened in utah idaho montana washington during the same ten year period should be identified and whether it's opening was funded and related to the same one or three corporations. that's what I want to know. :waaaa:

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: January 22, 2009, 11:58:23 AM »
Brad Throssel

Fuck I remember him. I always thought he was creepy as all hell. His delivery in raps was downright bizarre. It was like a stupid, retarded, spoken word version of a pixies song. Loud, then Quiet, then Loud. I hated it when he got quiet, because he sounded even more idiotic than when he was loud. I felt like I was on a children's show or something.

and btw, I love the pixies, which makes it even more annoying that he followed a similar pattern of volume.

Offline dishdutyfugitive

• View Profile
« Reply #102 on: January 22, 2009, 12:09:25 PM »
Holy blast from the past.

BT was lurch from the munsters meets yvonne chounard meets blue velvet.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #103 on: April 09, 2009, 02:36:12 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
Michael allgood was a massive liar who would say or do anything to keep the scam running.  he thought he was Michael Corleone and that the ends justified the means.  he believed he could abuse kids as much as he wanted because he was their "father"  just like that Jim Jones guy in guyana tragedy.  everything he did was like straight out of a cult book.   Cedu Cascade named after that resentful yes man cass  rma  it was all a cult  so those assholes could live like the rich pricks whose kids they fucked over.   they did whatever they wanted to do with no regard for any one but there own self interest.  numerous stories of allgood molesting and brainwashing with his all night profeets   and the fucking kids bought all his shit because they did not want to leave their friends.  they ran to cascade  because they knew they were being watched and thought if they were out in the wilds they could get away with anything.  allgood had an excuse for everything   he said he was above the law and could do whaterver he wanted because that was the program.  thank fucking god that narcissistic tyrant wasserman is now in hell with other sociopaths who believed there own lies. rudy benz got caught fucking some kid and got fired from hidden lake academy in georgia.  i guess liver is no longer enough.  fuck all the narciisstic staff who just became more and more like the assholes who ran the scam they called cedu or cascade. it is odd we do not hear from the followers of cedu who were there in the late 70s early 80s  wonder how many suicides now  despite their claim that it would never happen again.  lie lie lie  just to keep the scam going   no wonder michael landon got cancer just like danielle  and  padgett and the other swine

You know it really pisses me off when everyone assumes that the people who went to CEDU in the 70's and 80's were CEDU followers! From the time I graduated CEDU in the early 80's people did not want to hear the things that I had to say about CEDU and the staff there. Years and years later, after the Amity school in Italy was closed by the government because of massive sexual allegations made, another former student called me up and apologized to me and said "all these years you were right about it all and I am really sorry that I didn't listen to you"

So do me a favor all of the people who want to clump the 70's and 80's people together, don't.

There are many people from my stay there who went into CEDU as older people. Having at that time formed more of our own opinions, many of the older students left CEDU and just got on with their lives. There were others such as myself who struggled with it 10 15 and 20 years down the line. Then there were those who feel that it was the turning point in their lives. The truth is that for each person who went, each one had a different reaction and understanding of the program and the school.

I don't mind reading and hearing about the horrors of CEDU. I don't mind hearing from the people who are gung ho about it either. It was never the school itself that was corrupt, it was the people who ran that system who were corrupt. Many of these people are still working with kids at other facilities. You can Google their names and they come up...I have and have even emailed these people to confront them about THEIR responsibilities in the whole CEDU mess and after affects. What is very scary is that Marci Padgett now works with little girls from grade 5-12, Tim Brace works with kids and so does Rudy Bentz.

CONTACT FOR TIM BRACE:

Carlbrook school
P.O. Box 755
Halifax, VA 24558
434-476-2406

for a recent picture of Tim Brace go to this link:

http://www.carlbrook.org/index.php?opti ... &Itemid=55

CONTACT FOR BARB CASS (CRAIG CASS) WIFE:

http://www.barbaracass.com

for a recent picture of Barb Cass go to this link:

http://barbaracass.com/

CONTACT FOR RUDY BENTZ:

Rubin Educational Resources LLC
Santa Fe Office
2205 Miguel Chavez Road, Suite B
Santa Fe, NM 87505

Tel: 505/989-8910
Fax: 505/989-8906

for a recent picture of Rudy Bentz go to this link:

http://www.rubinedu.com/team/bentz.html

CONTACT FOR JILL SHWAIKO BENTZ:

INDIGO GALLERY -
2584 D. State Hwy. 14 -
Madrid, New Mexico - 505-438-6202
http://www.indigoartgallery.com/shwaiko/shwaikobio.html

CONTACT INFO ON MARCI PADGETT

New Leaf Academy (girls school)
PO Box 6454
Bend Oregon 97708
Phone: (541) 318-1676

for a recent picture of Marci Padgett go to this link and scroll to bottom of page:

http://nativityinbend.com/whoweare/leadership

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: April 09, 2009, 08:52:57 PM »
Wow. Tim actually looks much better sporting that salt n pepper beard than he did when I knew him 20+ years ago.

He's a weird one, and I can't really seem to get a straight bead on him. One thing I know for a fact is that he is a die hard programmie, since he's still doing that same old song and dance, but there are lots of conflicting stories about him. My impression of him was of a dude who seemed a bit on the juvenile side. Melodramatic, hyper, somewhat lecherous in vibe, but certainly not to the extent of some of the other staff, such as rookey.

I didn't really think too much of him either way when I was there. Not one of my favorites, but I knew that raps with him weren't going to be too brutal, since his objective was really to  just get everyone to cry their eyes out.

I hear stories from CB grads that say he was the only nice guy there, while I had an RMA alum confide in me about his private one-on-one "smoosh" sessions he would have with the male students, which I believe was corroborated by someone else.

Anyway, it's staff like this who I find the most interesting, since they seem to be the most difficult to pin down. They tend to fly under the radar by hiding in plain sight. You could have hours long conversations with him and he seems like the nicest guy in the world, but then again, he's still in the program, believes in it, and advocates it, so... hmmm.

Caroline, Rookey, Randy, etc.. those guys are easy, because they were such big jerkfaces. While Tim could be likened to a big, slightly retarded teddy bear with grabby hands.