Author Topic: VICTORY CHRISTIAN ACADEMY JAY FLORIDA  (Read 115081 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
VICTORY CHRISTIAN ACADEMY JAY FLORIDA
« Reply #195 on: March 01, 2005, 06:46:00 PM »
Nico,

I was there in FL when you and Amie would come to the school sometimes.  I remember "King Geeko."  Amie was always really nice and made good food.  You were always nice too.

I was also there when Rebecca Ramirez was raped by Palmer.  I remember all his love sermons directed at her, and I remember him calling her into his office all the time and leaving the lights out.

So, while I think you and your wife and some other staff were good people, I know what happened while I was there.  I can certainly understand someone wanting to be loyal to their family, but what happened happened, and Palmer has no business being in charge of teenage girls.

Peace about the past comes through acting to create change for the future.  It doesn't come through blind acceptance about the way things are.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline letstalkaboutpants

• View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/sweetaspickles
« Reply #196 on: March 02, 2005, 01:03:00 AM »
also VERY well spoken anon

Anon is right, family or not, Palmer should not be running an all girls school.

There needs to be some changes made so that lives aren't continuing to be ruined.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #197 on: March 07, 2005, 03:08:00 PM »
On 2005-03-01 22:03:00, letstalkaboutpants wrote:

"
Anon is right, family or not, Palmer should not be running an all girls school.

There needs to be some changes made so that lives aren't continuing to be ruined.

"

He is not anymore.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #198 on: March 07, 2005, 07:47:00 PM »
Yeah, for now.  He's taken breaks before, like after he raped Rebecca and drove to CA to find her and offer her parents $25K for her hand in marriage.  He incorporated under a new name in December, so he's likely planning to change the school's name to escape the bad publicity he's brought on himself.

Also, the people running the school now are freaks who were married at age 12, and who are such great parents that they disowned their own child for being gay - their child who was sent to VCA to be cured of being gay.  I guess not only do VCA's methods not work, but the people running it are shitty and horrible parents themselves.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #199 on: March 08, 2005, 05:28:00 PM »
<  I guess not only do VCA's methods not work, but the people running it are shitty and horrible parents themselves."

Thems fighten' words, lol.

Thats life though.  People do you wrong, no matter were you go, wether it is to church, or a resturant, public school, private school, day care, walking down the street.  at some point in time you have to lern to deal with it and stop your complaining.  Living in the past only keeps you there.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #200 on: March 08, 2005, 06:31:00 PM »
Thats life though.  People do you wrong, no matter were you go, wether it is to church, or a resturant, public school, private school, day care, walking down the street.  at some point in time you have to lern to deal with it and stop your complaining.  Living in the past only keeps you there.

I am so fucking tired of people ASSUMING that I and others who want these places shut down are living in the PAST.  This is not something that occurred only in the past.  It is occurring right now.  If everyone who was ever done wrong in life just sucked it up and did nothing to change the situation for OTHERS, we would still have conditions like slavery, women not being allowed to vote, no minimum wage, and we'd all be members of the fucking Anglican Church.

"Stop living in the past."  It's such a fucking cliche on these fora.  Like someone just pulled a string and all you hear is, "Stop living in the past.  Stop living in the past."

If you people think this is such a waste of time, why don't you just get the fuck out of here!?  Or at least think of something that hasn't been said by every wishy-washy "well-I-think-the-schools-are-bad-but-don't-want-to-get-off-my-lazy-ass-and-help" idiot that has time to kill even reading this.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #201 on: March 08, 2005, 06:38:00 PM »
That does not make it okay.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #202 on: March 09, 2005, 05:32:00 PM »
On 2005-03-08 15:38:00, Anonymous wrote:

"That does not make it okay."

What doesn't make what okay?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #203 on: March 09, 2005, 06:55:00 PM »
Thats life though. People do you wrong, no matter were you go, wether it is to church, or a resturant, public school, private school, day care, walking down the street. at some point in time you have to lern to deal with it and stop your complaining. Living in the past only keeps you there.

That does not make it okay.

Offline letstalkaboutpants

• View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/sweetaspickles
« Reply #204 on: March 10, 2005, 01:00:00 PM »
we are not living in the past.

we are doing something NOW to change the FUTURE.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #205 on: March 10, 2005, 01:15:00 PM »
Well, in this life, you have to pick your battles. Just ignore anyone who presumes to pick them for you. Seems a good many girls who spent time at these schools find this to be a worthy one.

[Religion is] the daughter of hope and fear, explaining to ignorance the nature of the unknowable.
--Ambrose Bierce

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #206 on: March 10, 2005, 05:54:00 PM »
On 2005-03-09 15:55:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Thats life though. People do you wrong, no matter were you go, wether it is to church, or a resturant, public school, private school, day care, walking down the street. at some point in time you have to lern to deal with it and stop your complaining. Living in the past only keeps you there.

That does not make it okay."

What is it about arguing with stupid people that is so damned frustrating?  Oh right, it's that they just keep repeating the same thing over and over again and don't listen to what people are saying.  I said it before: You and people like you on these fora have become a cliche, like the Energizer Bunny - you keep going and going and going.  

I'd be interested to know what kind of life you are living in order to feel entitled to speak so presumptuously.  You seem to think that you have been endowed with some sort of special lesson about life that the rest of us need to be clued in on.  You must spend hours each day pondering the ways of the world in order to be so wise.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #207 on: March 10, 2005, 08:39:00 PM »
I couldn't think of a more productive way to spend my time.

We are trying to change the system so that no one else will have to go through what we went through. It wasn't the usual shit that you deal with in a normal high school. We were called sluts, whores, druggies, made to feel ashamed every day of our lives, made to feel that we would never be good enough for anything except maybe down the road some angel of a man would overlook our many faults (what a saint!) and we would live happily ever after under our godly husband's thumb.

We were robbed of our teenage years, perhaps the most formative years of all, and brainwashed and forced to conform to an outdated archaic pre-1950's mode of thought, speech and dress. This is what we are bitching about. And we aren't just bitching, we are DOING SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

LOOK OUT BROTHER PALMER! A hurricane is headed your way!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #208 on: March 10, 2005, 08:49:00 PM »
"Thats life though. People do you wrong, no matter were you go, wether it is to church, or a resturant, public school, private school, day care, walking down the street. at some point in time you have to lern to deal with it and stop your complaining. Living in the past only keeps you there. "

I was responding to the above whiny unsupportive ignaorant poster who can't spell, to clarify.

This person sounds suspiciously like SAW. Just curious if I guessed correctly. She couldn't spell worth shit back then.

My future's bright and shiny, no thanks to Victory!

Offline rebeccaramirez

• View Profile
« Reply #209 on: March 15, 2005, 03:34:00 PM »
I would like everyone to know there is a new VCA/GBS survivor group, the goal of this group is to take action towards exposing and closing Victory Christian Academy. If you think you would be interested in joining our efforts please apply at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vca_survivors/.