Author Topic: Anyone else have this Problem after cedu?  (Read 3499 times)

Offline dishdutyfugitive

• View Profile
    • http://www.foxmovies.com/fightclub/
Anyone else have this Problem after cedu?
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2007, 11:08:23 PM »
I haven't had one in a few months. But it's always the same old shit.

In fact it's a replay of my 'gut feeling' my first seconds, hours, days, weeks there.

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS TWILIGHT ZONE NOW!"

Wow, it's funny to sit here an type this and reflect on it. My initial gut reaction was correct when I was sent there at the age of 16. Yet, I spent the next  2 1/2 years being told what a 'real gut reaction' was.

About 6 times a year (20 years later) I have this dream where I'm back at RMA - completely dumbfounded by this predicament - Angry and upsidedown, Yet I'm completely torn between being a model 'rma student well on his way to graduation' and my true self (the voice that said/says RUN away from here as fast as you can). In the dream I  quickly come to a scenario where I'm told I have to 'repeat' the program.  Every time I agree to repeat the program. The feeling of humiliation, dread, subjugation, etc  (in the dream) is overwhelming. The lingering feeling of humiliation upon waking is very strong.

Much more to say but I'm late for an important date........
« Last Edit: November 03, 2007, 03:43:47 AM by Guest »

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2007, 11:44:45 PM »
I haven't remembered much of any of my dreams for a long time. I used to go outside and breathe in the night sky and the critter sounds, even if it's raining or snowing, and just so thoroughly enjoy the freedom to do so. I still thank those stars often for that freedom.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2007, 05:28:05 PM »
Quote from: ""RegalPlague""
At least once a week i have one of THOSE dreams..ytou know, the kind that seem to be realoity, because they go on for ever? well, for me its i go to bed after kissing my son goodnight, watch some cartoon network and fall asleep and wake up in RS Cedu..i then go through a week of raps and either A. sitting at my Table or B. working by myself taking out stumps..then when i actually DO wake up, i feel so damn depressed that i dont open my eyes for a while lying there thinking of ways i can run the fuck away..then i spend a whole day depressed because i think about the hell that was that school..like how i never did drugs, or smoked, or drank, til i got out of the "school", after hearing all these, what they called Horrible times/destroying your inner child blah blah blah dirt..made ME curious..so i left the school and promptly tried them..Oh yeah, want to know WHY i was sent to CEDU? i Punched my Guidance Counselor after he insulted my only friends..not appropriate behavior..but not 2 1/2 years of HELL worthy either..anyways getting a tad ranty here..so thats all for now ::puke::

well.  Some find that cannibis can help before bedtime (especially cannibis indica).  It acts as a dream supresant in many people (but not all).  Depending on the state you live in you may be able to get it prescribed, though you might also find that it's worth breaking the law if it gets rid of the nightmares.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »