Author Topic: Ask Me Anything... I was the one who posted the topic  (Read 6813 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Ask Me Anything... I was the one who posted the topic
« Reply #30 on: June 04, 2004, 09:33:00 PM »
hey braden
i recently graduated the program at RMA. the program has changed but not nearly enough. Maby by now it has with all the new changes. i heard that they are now advertising using AA. this amazes me because it was a fight and a half to get it started there. i was the last(hopefuly) peergroup to really deal with the bull shit that RMA used to dish out. You (braden) were put through some shit and they fucked with u. for that i am sorry. i am hopeful that it will turn out for the better. the one and only
Cammy wolf
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline bradensmith

• View Profile
    • http://www.bradensdomain.netfirms.com
« Reply #31 on: June 05, 2004, 01:34:00 AM »
CAMMY WOLF!!!!

Whats up man, I really appreciate you dropping me a line, How are you?  Oh, and how is the sobriety going, I know being home must be a challenge.  Have you been doing on Bobby-Q'in?  I sure as hell hope so, I have been doing a little bit.  And let me say, there was a lot of bullshit going on at RMA, even though it did help me, some people did get fucked with, I think you got the full effect on some of it.  Anyways man, just to keep you informed, RMA, and NWA are switching campuss's.  All the students and staff, are swapping campuss's because NWA is busting at the seems with there numbers and RMA to say the least, is not.  So, RMA is going to a smaller campuss and visa versa.  Anyways man, take care and give me a call sometime, I have some more shit to tell you.  Lemme just say this, they got rid of some more people at RMA.   Staff wise.

Take care man
=====
B-Man
======
Braden Smith
\":)\"

Offline mikehunt

• View Profile
    • http://suicidegirls.com/members/ilovemikeHunt/
« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2004, 01:39:00 PM »
On 2004-05-13 17:55:00, PosterChild wrote:

"Hey Braden-

The thing that I really struggled with for the first few months of being back home was re-learning social skills.  I was so used to being so upfront with feelings and telling people what they were doing wrong or how I felt about them.  I had to re-learn that that is not how people communicate in the real world.

"

no doubt... that's what i struggled with too;  for so long, i thought that it was ok to be confrontational and abrasive when trying to communicate with people.  i've since realized that there's a way to deal with people without dehumanizing them, while maintining the integrity of what you need to say.  people are people... they respond optimally to different communicational tactics.  i wish they'd learn that up at cedu.
aura solomon

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 08, 2004, 06:48:00 PM »
Whats Up Laura? I went to cedu with you. My name is Aaron Maison. Do you remember me? I remember you. Lets Talk.
[email protected]

Offline mikehunt

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 08, 2004, 07:00:00 PM »
this forum is too fucking cool.
aura solomon

Offline JehniJoon

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 08, 2004, 09:29:00 PM »
On 2004-05-13 13:50:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I have always heard that CEDU parents are fed a lot of BS about how "children are special or different, as in the lateresa or rather primary education metaphor (stolen by lateresa) "purple cows" posted on this site. What was it really like? What did you buy into and what did you not buy into? How is it better or worse than it was? Why? Are the staff in charge or the therapists? What is Real? What is Fake?  "

Lemme tell ya a lil somethin about "real & fake" at CEDU: there isn't a real clear line defining reality & bullshit. The things that were drilled into our heads about being better people after we got out were pure opinion. Who's to say we were bad people anyway?! The truth about that place is that you meet some of the most amazing people you'll ever meet ever again, some of us felt true love for the first time, and some people came out even more messed up than they were when they got there. The truth is, if you got something out of CEDU, it was probably just because of your own accord. ::bangin::
ehni Nelson: Head of the House Commitee (HA! HA! HA!)
CEDU victim: 1997-1999
REVOLT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I\'m your friend till the end!

Offline JehniJoon

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 08, 2004, 09:36:00 PM »
On 2004-05-26 14:43:00, bradensmith wrote:

"Well then, I just wanted to post and say that i am doing a lot better.  Now, I have a job, and have been hanging out with some of my friends.  Things are going well with my family, but most importantly I think i am truly happy.  Hey, and please do not hesitate to ask me questions about the program,  Before I forget. ::bangin::
"

Hey Bra? Either you're happy or you aren't, they should have taught you the difference in your great experience.  :roll:
ehni Nelson: Head of the House Commitee (HA! HA! HA!)
I\'m your friend till the end!

Offline mikehunt

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 07, 2004, 10:02:00 PM »
On 2004-06-08 18:29:00, JehniJoon wrote:

"

On 2004-05-13 13:50:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I have always heard that CEDU parents are fed a lot of BS about how "children are special or different, as in the lateresa or rather primary education metaphor (stolen by lateresa) "purple cows" posted on this site. What was it really like? What did you buy into and what did you not buy into? How is it better or worse than it was? Why? Are the staff in charge or the therapists? What is Real? What is Fake?  "

Lemme tell ya a lil somethin about "real & fake" at CEDU: there isn't a real clear line defining reality & bullshit. The things that were drilled into our heads about being better people after we got out were pure opinion. Who's to say we were bad people anyway?! The truth about that place is that you meet some of the most amazing people you'll ever meet ever again, some of us felt true love for the first time, and some people came out even more messed up than they were when they got there. The truth is, if you got something out of CEDU, it was probably just because of your own accord. ::bangin::  
"
Jehni Nelson: Head of the House Commitee (HA! HA! HA!)
I'm your friend till the end

ahhh... this is why i love you, jehni.
that signature just makes it even more beautiful... haha.
thanks for never exercising your older student responsibilities on me, the easiest target in the school.
oh shit, did i just expose an unspoken "contract"?
 :eek:
aura solomon

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 08, 2004, 03:54:00 PM »
mark wasserman ?   tell us