Author Topic: Why does heroin smell like vinegar?  (Read 14715 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Why does heroin smell like vinegar?
« on: May 05, 2004, 03:41:00 PM »
Does street heroin have vinegar in it?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2004, 03:43:00 PM »
If you know the answer to this question, reevaluate the direction of your life. There is a possibility you are doing some pretty self destructive behaviors.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2004, 03:44:00 PM »
As in "black tar" heroin.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2004, 03:58:00 PM »
On 2004-05-05 12:43:00, Anonymous wrote:

"If you know the answer to this question, reevaluate the direction of your life. There is a possibility you are doing some pretty self destructive behaviors.

"

Look, you have no idea why I'm even asking the question, so how about not jumping to such judgmental conclusions, okay?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2004, 03:59:00 PM »
I know there has to be someone who can answer this question.

Offline Triumvirate

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2004, 04:05:00 PM »
Yes Heroin smells like Vinegar..

Its the way the tar is processed.
Entire, complete serenity
Injected intravenously
Transgression euphoric bliss divine
Initiate a timeless stain of mind
Blood will steralize, In fire baptised

Offline Triumvirate

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2004, 04:09:00 PM »
the vinegar taste/smell comes from the fact that heroin is diACETYL morphine.... some opium producers from opium stock add it during the process of cooking the base down to a semi-high morphine content dried sludge.....

Why do you ask?

Stealing a page or two from the armed and radical Pagans...[ This Message was edited by: Triumvirate on 2004-05-05 13:10 ]
Injected intravenously

Offline Triumvirate

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2004, 04:15:00 PM »
Ill share a little known fact with you about black tar heroin.

Lemon juice is also an ingredient in the process of making tar..
 Starting a few years ago an epidemic started ..gangrene in people shooting tar..
They found that the producers were using lemons that were partially rotted and thus were making dope that was infectid with botulism.
 This fucked alot of people up..

They have also found that HIV/AIDS infection rates are lower in Tar users than the white powder heroin.
 Why? Because black tar tends to clog needles up.
So a tar junky can only use a needle mabey 2 times and its fucked..
 The white powder breaks down clear and the users tend to make needles go alot further.

Stealing a page or two from the armed and radical Pagans...[ This Message was edited by: Triumvirate on 2004-05-05 13:25 ]
Injected intravenously

Offline Triumvirate

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2004, 04:29:00 PM »
You should make use of Google search for your needs...its alot easier....and theres nothing you cannot find on the internet.
Injected intravenously

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2004, 04:51:00 PM »
Thanks for your help.

Offline Triumvirate

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2004, 01:17:00 PM »
No problem...pm me if you have any more questions.

I dont know who you are, and its really not my business, but be careful alright? IF you like being high it will get you..I have seen one person in my entire life use heroin more then say 2 or 3 times not get strung out and end up in jail etc etc..

The draw for me was it seemed so cheap. I remember on my birthday when I first tried heroin..I split a $20 with 2 other people and even that was almost too much for me..So I was getting loaded on $6.00 all day.."Fuck man this is cheaper than beer!" I exclaimed to my concerned friends...

But if you are like me nothing I say will stop you so do the following for me at least...
  - Junky survival guide -
1) Buy your needles new...if you must use dirty needles rinse 3 times with bleach.Followed by water.
2)Never let anyone share a spoon with you. And never take someones word a needle is new.
(I dont know how many times someone handed me a needle and said its new..and it wasnt..check the seals..theres a seal on the orange cap and a seal on the white plunger cap)

2b) Never let anyone share water, cotton ,anything...if you are splitting dope use a razor and split it dry

3) When new dope comes in do half what you normally do..ask your dealer "Is this the same as last time?"  dealers usually pride themselves when they get "new badass shit"

4)When you score, keep the dope in your mouth at all times and swallow when and if you get stopped. (Trust me even $10 worth of dope will get you years in jail)

5)Always save a "wake up" shot.Eventually you will get a habit andyou will wake up some days too sick to steal....unless you are a rock star or a lottery winner you WILL be stealing sooner or later.(I couldnt find any legal ways to make $500 a day just for my habit)

6) COOK YOUR TAR...after you squirt water on it cook it with lighter until the 1st sign of bubbles then stop and use a fairly large cotton..
(You will see chunks of goo floating in it you dont want this in your liver..it cools in the body and stays in the liver forever)
 If after cooking it is still yucky draw it up and clean the spoon off ...squirt the dope back in the spoon and repeat the cook until its a smooth brown liquid.
 (Heroin breaks down clear all the floaty shit is just that ...shit)

If I told you what they make black tar fromwould that stop you? Probably not..heres a few ingredients discovered in siezed heroin..
 Chicken Feces...tobacco..dirt...melted jollyrancher candy...hair (nothing like picking pubic hair out of liquid you are injecting into your blood.)
 Ill stop there..

Im not promoting heroin I just know if you are using you are gonna keep using regardles,and Im sharing some things I didnt know when I discovered "The Dragon"
and yes you will come to know why its called the dragon....

Eventually when your life is fucked and you need help....avoid the UROD (Rapid Opiate Detox)
its torture...avoid the buprenorphine...
 At least make a few attempts to get off the heroin on your own its easier to kick than methadone...

But if you are like me...you wont be able to quit
and will have to go on MMT..thats another story for another time..

Good luck and be safe.
(Im assuming you are using ..its not common knowledge that tar smells like vinegar)
Injected intravenously

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2004, 01:03:00 PM »
Nother question. What type of sarynges do IV drug users use? Don't ask why I want to know, I just do.

Don't hate the media. Become the media

--Jello Biafra

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline thepatriot

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2004, 01:15:00 PM »
Hey Therion, have you ever thought about going into preventive education on this subject. You have been through alot and have a wealth of knowlege I am sure you could help people avoid this awful addiction, you could do alot of people good, I think you should consider this, giving speeches at schools adition centers etc.
arasota Straight Escapee

Offline taureana

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2004, 07:53:00 PM »
I've told him before that I thought he would be excellent at that sort of stuff.

Offline Triumvirate

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2004, 02:38:00 PM »
The BD brand insulin syringes are the best to use. Depending on the quality of your veins and the amount of dope you are using...
 I liked the U 50's (1/2 cc 50 unit)
 The needles are lubricated and oh so painless..

So if you went to a pharmacy youd need to order them the right way so as not to look suspicious..
 "I need a 10 pack of the B.D 1/2 cc ultra fine's"
 I moved to Dallas at one point and we could not ind syringes without a diabetic card...I even had my girlfriend go into a Vets office and try to get a rig "for our dog" of course this didnt work.. but in my cocaine and heroin fueled mind it should have..
 Anyway I ended up getting an old needle out of my closent (the needle had been bent sideways and it was dull as a nail)
 Cities that dont provide sales of clean needles are fucked..
 That was the only time i used dirty old needles
(yes I bleached them but ...fuck..I dont like used needles the way I dont like to fuck strange chicks from a bar)

Anyways if you are a needle user...go ahead and buy the 100 pack and pass them out to your friends..Hell you can even sell them at cost if thats an issue..

Yes if the opportunity arose Id go into harm prevention...but alas that opportunity hasnt presented itself...and if it did Im sure it would be voluntary..

and I almost forgot the most important rule.
NEVER SHOOT INTO AN ARTERY...
How do you know if you have an artery? first of all you will get a nerve reaction like hitting your elbow on a sharp table....and blood will go flying into the dope chamber without pulling the plunger..
and if you are injecting tar heroin...try to find an injection site as close to the top of your arm as you can and work down towards the wrist....tar is corrosive to the veins and burns them out fast...if you start at the wrist and go up your veins will be gone alot faster.(I learned this the hard way with my left arm..I started on the right arm from the top and got an extra year or two out of it) Your veins will all be gone eventually..If you have huge rope veins ...Ill give them 6 years of heavy use...

Eventually we all end up at the same spot..shaking sick and digging for a vein anywhere..when you are shooting tar into your dick and stomach its time for help..the ride is in fact over at that point, just a4ound the corner from that is limb amputation from infected skin popping places.(My main dealer only had one leg..)

Injected intravenously
Blood will sterilize[ This Message was edited by: Triumvirate on 2004-05-09 11:45 ]
Injected intravenously