Author Topic: Thayer Learning Center in Kidder MO  (Read 98998 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Thayer Learning Center in Kidder MO
« Reply #165 on: September 26, 2004, 11:59:00 AM »
bakerly was pulled out or kicked out around dec 2003 to feb 2004. baines made it to junior staff right before thanksgiving 2003 and in dec a little more then 2 weeks after, all the junior staff were fired for watching a movie in the lounge without adult supervision. he gave up and was put in x ray a severe "retraining" which ms willa mr bundy and mr jake/drill sgt bundy made up for students they did not like. we were treated like animals/machines in there sometimes bearcrawling on the frozen sand with no gloves on until we had no feeling in our hands and they were bloody especially our knuckles and the palms of our hands. if we were not in uniform, we could not wear out gloves/sweatshirts/shoes/beanies/etc
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #166 on: September 26, 2004, 12:04:00 PM »
to my knowledge, kenyon is still at tlc, windle father came and picked him up a few weeks age

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #167 on: September 26, 2004, 12:21:00 PM »
slade humphries dewoody and estevez were the ones that ramaway. dewoody made it up to junior staff, got fired for having sex with v. johnson and lying about and it and walked out the next day b/c he turned 18. slade came back 3 wks after he graduated, was in bootcamp for like 3 days and just recently gaot put into isolation for stealing something. i have a friend/sergeant who works there and emails me all the info on what is going on there. they are worried they will get fired soon but many others with similiar purposes are applying. would probably get hired even if they had no education.  ill answer questions about the ones i know. villegas and olshansky were jr staff but went home and same with wentner and hummblebaugh, farrington graduated and so did j. williams and dahlman and blair and morris. morris came back to be a sgt and married sgt aitchison. he is 28 and she is 18. shes also mormon now and aitchison doesnt work there any more he was director of bootcamp when he left. morris is supposedly going to college now. rutherford is still at tlc he is a senior resident

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #168 on: September 27, 2004, 08:41:00 AM »
woah thats crazy :eek: .How about walkenhauer?how about rosario?I thought Aitchison was married already?How'd he get involved with Morris?Is matthews still there?Geller?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #169 on: September 27, 2004, 01:20:00 PM »
hows the girl that was working with morris in junior stafff last year around this time.I forgot her name, but her brother came in to around this time last year, and he told us he was leaving in december with his sister when she graudated.The girl had blonde hair, and her brother was like 12 years old.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #170 on: September 27, 2004, 03:11:00 PM »
The girls name was ashley axton, I believe.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #171 on: September 27, 2004, 06:41:00 PM »
whats going on at thayer, why have they quit the construction and why are they letting sergeants go-everyone i knew that worked there has been let go without any reason-they say they are called in and let go-when ask why they are told they dont have to have a reason.  Is it because they are not Morman?  maybe not mean enough.  i know they are going to start writting up sgts that allow anyone but the team leaders to talk to them.  glad to hear windle is out of there, i knew him, he was ok.  kenyan i knew alittle and he seemed to smart for his own good. there was a girl there, her last name was brown, what ever happened to her?  the last i heard she was put in residency then moved back to bootcamp.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #172 on: October 01, 2004, 12:46:00 PM »
brown is back in residency. things have changed alot. some jr staff say that they are mad that they went through all of the hard stuff and had all the bloody nuckles and stuff and now boot camp seems easy. boot camp got exercise alot for one week now they are back to being easy. Female residents are getting away with alot.  

there is a new girl names carey who goes through the most because she is defiant
 that is all i know

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #173 on: October 01, 2004, 12:51:00 PM »
I cannot belive i saw this on the internet i just typed in my last name...i strarted balling my eyes out i miss you all to death, i cant belive that about slade he was my little buddy....i may be going this winter to work their during summber break, right now im at Norwich University..dont ask how i got here but its one of the top 4 ranked military colleges in the counrty and its alot different from t.l.c when i was their, i also cannot belive that about morris and atichenson, what happened to miss jamie and everyone else im calling mr.randy this sunday and going to talk to him about working their but if anyone remembers me reply to this forum i was their from june 22,2004 until febuary 27 2004 yah
 i was their for awhile things seem like they really chaned well reply to this and it was amazing to hear from u guys also my name is john diarbakerly

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #174 on: October 01, 2004, 12:52:00 PM »
and dont say anything about hard bootcamp to me i was an o.g and we went through the worst of you all, thanks drill seargent lollar and d.s grey ; )

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #175 on: October 02, 2004, 10:39:00 PM »
after finding this site and reading all this stuff it sounds like thayer really isnt a bad place just going through some changes.  sounds like they hire only the best people to work there.  maybe it isnt so bad after all, maybe some of the ones that were there needed to be there and just hated the authority.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #176 on: October 02, 2004, 11:01:00 PM »
my cousin is there he said there is a new man who is getting alot of things done and its better than when one of his friends was there a year ago.  he said the food was good and they give you alot to eat.  even popcorn to watch a movie with.  he likes the sergents, if you do what they say and follow the rules its good, the ones that dont make it worse for everyone else.  he said the males have it better than the females because the females have a really hard sergent. this is all i know.  he is home now and is doing great we are close again and i am glad that he got straightened out.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #177 on: October 03, 2004, 12:07:00 PM »
Does anybody else have this "yeah, right" reaction to these positive little blurbs from totally anonymous people that sound like ads for the place?

I don't doubt that there are some bratty teens in this world who could benefit greatly from growing up, but a place with no *meaningful* licensing, oversight, accountability, and transparency just doesn't seem like the place to actually get bratty teens to grow up *without* abusing them.

Timoclea

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
« Reply #178 on: October 03, 2004, 12:39:00 PM »
Uh, what I would like to ask anon is:
What are the sergents doing that the parents couldn't do at home? What methods are the sergents using to gain compliance?
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #179 on: October 03, 2004, 07:03:00 PM »
On 2004-10-01 09:51:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I cannot belive i saw this on the internet i just typed in my last name...i strarted balling my eyes out i miss you all to death, i cant belive that about slade he was my little buddy....i may be going this winter to work their during summber break, right now im at Norwich University..dont ask how i got here but its one of the top 4 ranked military colleges in the counrty and its alot different from t.l.c when i was their, i also cannot belive that about morris and atichenson, what happened to miss jamie and everyone else im calling mr.randy this sunday and going to talk to him about working their but if anyone remembers me reply to this forum i was their from june 22,2004 until febuary 27 2004 yah

i was their for awhile things seem like they really chaned well reply to this and it was amazing to hear from u guys also my name is john diarbakerly"

i thoght u were going to that 1 in boston?

whatever happened to geller and did he gget skinny like wok-an-hour