Author Topic: Opiod_Morphina a question  (Read 16441 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Opiod_Morphina a question
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2004, 04:37:00 PM »
On 2004-04-11 08:19:00, Opiod_Morphina wrote:

"

(I should really post my IM logs from these 2 women..you guys would shit, but alas Im going to print them and mail them to the husbands first....stay tuned)

"

Are you playing Pat Roberson and the 700 club?  There has been some married women come to my rescue and I never threatened to start family distress over any aftermath.  If married ladies want to play around a little, let them.  Are you tring to scare them into the Iraqi way of life?  Next time I am stranded somewhere fresh out of jail with no shoes needing a ride to the airport that is 50 miles away and the only person I know in the area is a married woman, she might be scared to give me a ride because some guy like you threatened to cause her problems for being too friendly with other guys.  Coming from one of your allies in this "internet war"  I say get over it and delete any incriminating IM's you have and stop using it as ammo.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2004, 04:43:00 PM »
On 2004-04-12 13:37:00, Reagan Youth wrote:

"

"

(I should really post my IM logs from these 2 women..you guys would shit, but alas Im going to print them and mail them to the husbands first....stay tuned)

"

Are you playing Pat Roberson and the 700 club?  There has been some married women come to my rescue and I never threatened to start family distress over any aftermath.  If married ladies want to play around a little, let them.  Are you tring to scare them into the Iraqi way of life?  Next time I am stranded somewhere fresh out of jail with no shoes needing a ride to the airport that is 50 miles away and the only person I know in the area is a married woman, she might be scared to give me a ride because some guy like you threatened to cause her problems for being too friendly with other guys.  Coming from one of your allies in this "internet war"  I say get over it and delete any incriminating IM's you have and stop using it as ammo.     "

A-fucking-MEN!!!  :nworthy:  :nworthy:  :nworthy:

Offline Morbid_Opiate

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2004, 04:43:00 PM »

"

"

"

Are you playing Pat Roberson and the 700 club?  There has been some married women come to my rescue and I never threatened to start family distress over any aftermath.  If married ladies want to play around a little, let them.  Are you tring to scare them into the Iraqi way of life?  Next time I am stranded somewhere fresh out of jail with no shoes needing a ride to the airport that is 50 miles away and the only person I know in the area is a married woman, she might be scared to give me a ride because some guy like you threatened to cause her problems for being too friendly with other guys.  Coming from one of your allies in this "internet war"  I say get over it and delete any incriminating IM's you have and stop using it as ammo.     "

Good answer Reagan, Hey Therion what the hell, you a little pissed at these ladies because they found out who the real you is and you scared them off??
What is your obsession with treating women like shit. You sure you and Alex arent related, man you two act alike. No wonder you are alone

To seek out the best through the whole Union, we must resort to the information which from the best of men, acting disinterestedly and with the purest motives, is sometimes incorrect.
http://laissezfairebooks.com/product.cfm?op=view&pid=FF7485&aid=10247' target='_new'> Thomas Jefferson Letter to Elias Shipman and others of New Haven, July 12, 1801.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2004, 04:46:00 PM »
whoever these women are have GOT to be pretty miserable at home to take up with these guys.  I mean, can you imagine what they have to be living with in order for THOSE guys to look better?

Offline Morbid_Opiate

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2004, 04:49:00 PM »
No shit we have seen the pictures...bad hair really bad.......

The internet interprets censorship as damage and routes around it.
--John Gilmour

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2004, 05:03:00 PM »
On 2004-04-12 13:46:00, Anonymous wrote:

"whoever these women are have GOT to be pretty miserable at home to take up with these guys.  I mean, can you imagine what they have to be living with in order for THOSE guys to look better?"

Who said anyone "took up" with anyone? It's all hearsay! Besides, people who have a warped perception of niceness or openness often mistake this friendliness for something more. I doubt the two women in question were trying to "take up" with either of them, and it still doesn't explain why these two need to attack and act like total psychopaths. Who wants to flirt with or be friends with a psycho?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2004, 05:08:00 PM »
On 2004-04-12 13:46:00, Anonymous wrote:

"whoever these women are have GOT to be pretty miserable at home to take up with these guys.  I mean, can you imagine what they have to be living with in order for THOSE guys to look better?"

You mean like, Kadeejaded did? Wasn't Therion moving up to New York live with her? And she has a child!!!!!  :scared:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2004, 05:10:00 PM »
That was pretty much my point.  I was being sarcastic.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2004, 05:40:00 PM »

"

"

"

Well said, man.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2004, 06:56:00 PM »
[You said}
?Heroin maintenance can work as well because often the reason that heroin users face "negative consequences" is because the drug is impure and illegal?

--No, mainly it?s because they get very, very sick within 24 hrs of not getting it again.

[You said]
?and people with a legal supply can live functionally and healthily once they have a safe and regular supply. Those taking regular, stable doses of opiates no longer get high-- you couldn't tell them from others in terms of cognitive, emotional or physical functioning. Hence, perhaps, Rush Limbaugh not nodding on air.?

-- That?s total bullshit. Methadone makes you nod like hell for hours, and gets you high as hell in the process. You?re obviously giving some text definition, and not speaking from experience. Being on methadone is a dependence. Dependence and addiction are pretty much the same thing. Heroin may be illegal, but alcohol sure isn't. Doesn?t mean dependence on it is okay, but it?s more acceptable. Methadone junkies are just taking the easy way out, avoiding having to actually kick.  It?s a weakness, it?s an impairment, it?s an addiction.

Offline kaydeejaded

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2004, 07:09:00 PM »
"like kaydeejaded did"

I am glad I am fodder for your gossip.

Lots of people have tenacity when they don't really have to ever show their faces or back their opinions up with an identity. At the very least at least I have the courage to get an identity that you can slam me with the same identity so you can track my actions, opionions veiws and the like. I don't attack people from behind the shield of anonymity so that I can just return to obscurity image intact once again and hide.

The clearest way into the Universe is through a forest wilderness.
-- John Muir

or those who understand, no explanation is necessary; for those who don\'t, none will do

Offline Cayo Hueso

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2004, 07:09:00 PM »
On 2004-04-12 15:56:00, Anonymous wrote:

-- That?s total bullshit. Methadone makes you nod like hell for hours, and gets you high as hell in the process. You?re obviously giving some text definition, and not speaking from experience. Being on methadone is a dependence. Dependence and addiction are pretty much the same thing. Heroin may be illegal, but alcohol sure isn't. Doesn?t mean dependence on it is okay, but it?s more acceptable. Methadone junkies are just taking the easy way out, avoiding having to actually kick.  It?s a weakness, it?s an impairment, it?s an addiction.  

"

Actually, it's not bullshit at all.  I was on methadone for around 7 ro 8 years for a back and a jaw injury.  I worked and no one could tell I was taking anything.  I was not sleepy, dopey, bashful or grumpy  :lol:. That's one of the reasons they DO use it for heroin addicts.  It keeps away the withdrawal without giving them the high.  In fact I would even venture to guess that you probably know a few people that are on it (it's becoming more widely used for pain control) and you don't even know it.

The sadist cannot stand the separation of the public and the private; nor can he grant to others the mystery of their personality, the validity of their inner self...in order for him to feel his maximum power, he wants the world to be peopled with concrete manipulatable objects...
-- ERNEST BECKER, The Structure of Evil, 1968.

t. Pete Straight
early 80s

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2004, 08:48:00 PM »
On 2004-04-12 16:09:00, cayohueso wrote:

"

On 2004-04-12 15:56:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

Actually, it's not bullshit at all.  I was on methadone for around 7 ro 8 years for a back and a jaw injury.  I worked and no one could tell I was taking anything.  I was not sleepy, dopey, bashful or grumpy  :lol:. That's one of the reasons they DO use it for heroin addicts.  It keeps away the withdrawal without giving them the high.  In fact I would even venture to guess that you probably know a few people that are on it (it's becoming more widely used for pain control) and you don't even know it.

The sadist cannot stand the separation of the public and the private; nor can he grant to others the mystery of their personality, the validity of their inner self...in order for him to feel his maximum power, he wants the world to be peopled with concrete manipulatable objects...
-- ERNEST BECKER, The Structure of Evil, 1968.

"

You make a very good point. Many methadone maintainence patients are very functional, and it not only keeps them from feeling dopesick, but gets them out of the heroin scene--copping dope, shooting dope, obtaining more money (often illegally) to cop again.  With its longer halflife, the time between doses and the onset of withdrawal is considerably longer.  If someone is comfortable being on methadone maintainence for the rest of their life, and they are able to function where they could not before (due to addiction), then more power to them.  Personally, I did not like the idea of being cointrolled by a clinic's rules, FOREVER.  I kicked cold turkey a little over a year ago and I think it waas the best decision I have made in my life.  I had detoxed and kicked many times before, only to pick up the gear again after a few weeks off of it.  I did not choose to go the methadone route because I saw so many people who were just as addicted to it as they were heroin, and quite a large percentage were doing a lot more than their prescribed dosage, buying other people's take outs and so on.  It was not something that appealed to me.

That said, I see methadone maintainence as a very valid and useful solution to many people's heroin addictions.  If it helps them become more functional, and gets them out of the "cop shoot cop" cycle of heroin addiction, then I think it is a beneficial thing to not only the addict, but society as a whole.  Granted, there are more desireable things than methadone maintainence, but for many people, it is better for than being strung out on an expensive, illegal substance.  If there were more enlightened attitudes towards substance abuse and addiction treatment in this country than the one Anonymous has chosen to illustrate their ignorance by displaying, perhaps better alternatives would exist for addicts in this country.  Until then, I think methadone maintainence is as valid a choice as any for someone who is addicted to narcotics.  For Anon.  to mock and condemn someone out of hand for the method that they choose to deal with this debilitating addiction is both callous and contemptable.  Anonymous, I hope you get burglarized by a bunch of junkies looking for stuff to boost so they can score.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 13, 2004, 12:06:00 AM »
On 2004-04-12 16:09:00, kaydeejaded wrote:

""like kaydeejaded did"

I am glad I am fodder for your gossip.

Lots of people have tenacity when they don't really have to ever show their faces or back their opinions up with an identity. At the very least at least I have the courage to get an identity that you can slam me with the same identity so you can track my actions, opionions veiws and the like. I don't attack people from behind the shield of anonymity so that I can just return to obscurity image intact once again and hide.

The clearest way into the Universe is through a forest wilderness.
-- John Muir

"

http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?topic=4532&forum=7

It's not gossip. Here's where you both talked about moving in together this Spring. You both deleted it too. I didn't make up what I said, you said it. And who cares if I register or not, I'd be anonymous to you even if I did. That's an ineffective rebuttal.

Offline kaydeejaded

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 13, 2004, 10:32:00 AM »
It is an effective rebuttal because you have no identifiable name to identity no representation of yourself on here. You basically cannot be attacked back. And you know it therefore you attack me and hide.  
 And your facts are wrong, and you are wrong, and why is your life you empty that your number one thing to do is talk about me when you don't even know me.

I never wished to speak of my family on here but  Morli brought it up, and afterwards we talked about it and she apologized and I apoligized for my own childish behavior towards her.

I decided to keep that area of my life private.

You are a coward. You attack me yet will not allow yourself to become vulnerable to attack. You are a pathetic little weakling who probably gets walked all over in his job, gets walked all over by his boss, gets pushed around by his family, got picked on his whole life and has no other outlet then to hide and try and make himself feel better by coming to a chat board and talking some shit about people. You remind me of beaten dog. Weak pathetic, and broken.

All we ask is to be let alone.
-- Jefferson Davis (1808-1889): First Message to the Confederate Congress, March,1861.

or those who understand, no explanation is necessary; for those who don\'t, none will do