Author Topic: Preachers v. Mormons This Weekend in SLC  (Read 1481 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Majiktrvls

• View Profile
Preachers v. Mormons This Weekend in SLC
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2004, 10:53:00 PM »
YES, it will mostly likely be a free-for-all here in SLC this weekend! As you all know, in the past, thousands have been maimed, blinded, and beaten to death by the twelve or so street preachers!

It will be a bloody mess when the weekend is over! These are some really huge guys, they are so fuckin big that they are able to take on the 30,000 additional Mormons who will be in town this weekend. They are in addition to the already 500,000 or so who live within the city limits, not to mention the rest of the state. (Innundated with Mormons is an understatement.)

Yes, folks, garments will fly, blood will be shed, and the Book of Mormon will likely be burned in a few select locations along Main Street!!!  

These street preachers are such a menace, that the city, which is run by the dreaded Mormons,and who are much weaker than the appointed twelve street preachers, find it necessary to attempt to abolish the freedom of speech during the upcoming conference. Thank goodness that we have a few judges here who will not uphold the request. (At least I hope they won't.) After all, there really is no seperation of church and state here in Utah.....unless you are a non-moron....Oops!I mean Mormon. Then, and only then is there a seperation. And, the line is very distinct.
I'll make sure that I take pictures of the melee, and send along copies of the decompsing bodies of all the Mormons who were crucified by these bullies of preachers!!!!
The New Definition of BITCH....Babe In Total Control of Herself!!

Offline Majiktrvls

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2004, 07:00:00 PM »
How silly of me to think that any judge here in Utah would be able to SEPERATE religion from democracy. I was soooo wrong to be hopeful that this "new found" law, placing the street preachers in very specific locations during the conference, would be defeated in the courts. Scary to me that the Mormons are able to rule this state with little regard for the freedoms of the rest of the popluations. This state demands much money from the federal government which is supposed to represent the people, but they don't want to follow any of the rules set forth; such as FREEDOM of speech and FREEDOM to stand on street corners of their own FREE will.
I stand corrected by the judges of this state.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2004, 01:19:00 PM »
Utah is a shinning example of how to run a good Chruch State.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2004, 02:03:00 PM »
Legion of Faithful or Legion of Fools?  

Guess that's strictly a matter of opinion, but you have to admit, whoever said Utah was like THE TWILIGHT ZONE wasn't too far off the mark.

http://www.sltrib.com/2004/Apr/04042004/utah/153947.asp

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2004, 02:42:00 PM »
Yeh, not much to appreciate about Utah.
I have found one thing... that they do not allow flouride in their drinking water. Not a problem? Take a read. They should be applauded for that decision.
http://www.rense.com/general45/bll.htm

Obviously flouide is not the reason Utah has the highest incidence of 'depression'. There are other contributing factors- experts say, social/religious dysfunction and that the Anti-depressant Kingpin happens to live in Utah.
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Majiktrvls

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2004, 11:12:00 PM »
Actually, if you can get past the heavy Mormon influence, (seperate yourself, if you will) and look around, there is much to be appreciated.
As an avid flyfisherwoman, I find the rivers here to be incredible for my favorite activity! The trout that are pulled from these waters are magnificent! The mountains are majestic! We have an enormous amount of beauty in the southern end of the state, ARches NP, Bryce Canyon, Zion NP, etc... (Just don't go too far south, like into the ST. George area, you might be accosted by someone recruiting you into the WWASP schools!)The mountain which sits behind my home is raised at 10,500 foot above sea level. My home is at 5,000 foot, making this mountain a mile higher than I am! They are also great for hiking and camping! It is wonderful to watch the sunsets out here. The dust particles in the air, if you can get past the sometime smog, make for very terrific colors in the evening skies.
Wildlife is abundant, moose and deer frequent my backyard all seasons. The occasional coyote, mountain lions pass thru, also.
We have very distinct seasons, and the greatest snow in the world for skiing! Summers get hot, but with no humidity, it sometimes reaches 30%, it does not make the summers unbearable. In fact, it is quite pleasant at 100 degrees if you are in a shady area.
So, there are many things to be okay with living in Utah about. Do I like the government, NO! Do I think the school system is ridiculious? YES! Are the Mormons hard to live with? Well, sometimes, but only if I am smoking and drinking a beer! Do you get used to it? Oh yeah, just ignore them and keep on smoking and drinking, swearing if it feels right, and of course watching to see what will happen next!