Author Topic: Jeff Leugers Fan Club  (Read 8628 times)

Offline RTP2003

• View Profile
Jeff Leugers Fan Club
« Reply #45 on: March 28, 2004, 01:21:00 PM »
On 2004-03-26 23:39:00, Carmel wrote:

"

Who is to say that death isnt the ultimate reward?  We are not ones to judge what may be the answer to all these questions.  And to be honest...if death gives the same reward to a staff member..as it did to my daughter, to your mother, to your father...I wouldnt be wishing death on staff members if I were you.  What manner of justice would that be my friend?  Do you have so little respect that you would let them rub elbows with your beloved lost ones?

Open your heart and your mind will follow.

"

We just don't know, do we Carmel?  I'm willing to bet that it's not like that.  Even if it were, I still would feel better knowing that some piece of shit ex-Staff member is not walking around, polluting the Earth with their vile stench, and wasting oxygen that would be better used lighting a cigarette.

Nice try, though.  I suppose I should be angry with you for trying to manipulate me by using my grief to get me to stop advocating suicide for those worthless shitheads, but I'm not.  I do feel sorry for you that you are unable to see the difference between the loss of someone who deserves to be mourned and the "loss" of some disgusting ex-Staff that is unwilling to "make amends" ( a perfectly valid phrase, until the Stepcult tried to hijack the meaning) or unable to due to the amount of suffering they caused.

The problem with Staff apologists is that they try to accept the ex-Staffer's claims that "they were brainwashed too".  This is unacceptable.  Sure, it is the Executive (I wish they were the 'Executed') Staff that deserves the blame for keeping the place open and running, but it was the JUNIOR AND SENIOR STAFF THAT DID THE BULK OF THE HANDS ON ABUSES AND PSYCHOLOGICAL TORTURE.  THE JUNIOR AND SENIOR STAFF WERE JUST AS RESPONSIBLE AS THE EXECUTIVE STAFF FOR MAKING STRAIGHT INC. A LIVING HELL.  The Executives may have started the car, but the daily drivers were Junior and Senior Staff.  To let them off the hook by allowing them to claim they were victims is a load of shit.  As I have stated elsewhere, unless they are putting at least as much effort into fighting the program now as they did in supporting it then, the world would be a much better place without them, and I for one encourage them to kill themselves with all deliberate speed.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
RTP2003 fought in defense of the Old Republic

Offline Don Smith

• View Profile
    • http://straightincalumni.com
Jeff Leugers Fan Club
« Reply #46 on: March 29, 2004, 02:04:00 AM »
But not becaue I participated in abuse.  I didn't do that.

I want to ammend this statement.  I was so wrapped up in my own problems I was having with Staff that I don't honestly know if I ever did anything specifically abusive to the kids while I was on Staff.

With that said, if anyone who was in the program while I was on Staff believes that I was abusive toward them, please let me know so I we can work it out.

Respectfully,

Donald Smith
t\'s not for me to question How God will provide for my needs. I only have to Know that He will.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Jeff Leugers Fan Club
« Reply #47 on: March 29, 2004, 05:07:00 AM »
Damn some of the shit i read on this board makes me think that some people believe that they are still in straight , and furthermore that they are fucking misbehavers, and thus cooler than the rest of us poor schlubs who took the path of least resistance, what the fuck do you think that there is honor in that? that somehow you are justified in All of your actions? grow up and see things for what they really are, you whiny victimized  bithes.
P.S. you have no idea who this Jeff Luegers person was(who he became) he was probably someones son, husband, brother, father grandson, uncle....friend.
and for you to reduce him to his actions 15 years ago is immature and one dimensional, think about everyone in his life(wich by the way you have noyhing to do with) are hurting because of the loss of this guy, and not your own pathetic self centered lil universe
I'm Rick James BITCH!

Offline toddbrown

• View Profile
    • http://departmentofskateboarding.com
Jeff Leugers Fan Club
« Reply #48 on: March 29, 2004, 05:10:00 AM »
Hey that last post(ANON) was me , so please direct all hate mail or pathetic replys my direction, I wouldnt want the stigma of posting anon hanging over my head, as it is decidecly uncool in certain circles around here.
I'm Rick James BITCH!
emeber me? I was Todd Brown Dallas(Irving) Straight 89-90 I commenced and was on staff for a short time, then fell off the face of the earth please email me if you remember me I really want to get in touch with other dallas  straight ppl!

Offline ehm

• View Profile
Jeff Leugers Fan Club
« Reply #49 on: March 29, 2004, 12:24:00 PM »
:nworthy:

Very nicely worded. " and for you to reduce him to his actions 24 years ago is immature and one dimensional," -- My personal favorite part. I changed the number because that's how long it's been for him. Glad to see you posting again.

:wave:

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Jeff Leugers Fan Club
« Reply #50 on: March 29, 2004, 12:35:00 PM »
Very nicely worded. " and for you to reduce him to his actions 22 years ago is immature and one dimensional," -- My personal favorite part.

Bull-fucking-shit! What difference does it make how long ago it was? I'm not referring to this Leuger guy specifically. Fuck you Morli and Todd Brown-stain, you two should stop having 69 and pull your tongues out of each other's asses. So if I killed someone 22 years ago, I guess that makes it OK, right??? How's the water down there in Texas? I hear it ain't too good, and it shows considering how fucking ADDLED both of your fucking brains seem to be! It's amazing that someone who suffered the abuse that you did (morli) could spew this sort of tripe. I guess you have some fucked-up reason for keeping those rose-colored glasses on. Go ahead now, say something like, "We were ALL victims..etc" Bullshit. It Depends. I'm not saying that I hate every staff member there ever was, but there were some who are GUILTY no matter how you slice it! That's all there is to it.

Offline Dr. Miller Newton

• View Profile
Jeff Leugers Fan Club
« Reply #51 on: March 29, 2004, 02:33:00 PM »
The staff did what they had to do...why do you want to hold resentments?
Teenage Drug Use Is A Disease

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Jeff Leugers Fan Club
« Reply #52 on: March 29, 2004, 03:12:00 PM »
Don, you were in Cincinnati?  Do you remember the floor there?  The nails, tacks or whatever they were that you guys restrained kids on.  You don't recall kids getting cut up on that fucked up floor.  Did you ever point out that the place needed to be retiled or carpeted.  Since your not going to kill yourself, will you at least cut yourself up will some old rusty nails?  And Todd, that whole family defense thing is so lame.  John Wayne Gacy was a father, husband, son, etc. if family were a defense for the guilty, I would take Robert Will's son down to the Texas killing machine and say, "Let him go." He is on death row for killing a police officier, though the physical evidence showing his innocence was not admitted as his trial.  [ This Message was edited by: Reagan Youth on 2004-04-03 01:06 ]

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Jeff Leugers Fan Club
« Reply #53 on: March 29, 2004, 04:04:00 PM »
BUMP!  :smokin:

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Jeff Leugers Fan Club
« Reply #54 on: March 29, 2004, 04:22:00 PM »
BBBBUUUUMMMPPPP.......  :roll:

Offline Don Smith

• View Profile
    • http://straightincalumni.com
Jeff Leugers Fan Club
« Reply #55 on: March 29, 2004, 05:43:00 PM »
On 2004-03-29 12:12:00, Reagan Youth wrote:

"Don, you were in Cincinnati?  Do you remember the floor there?  The nails, tacks or whatever they were that you guys restrained kids on.  You don't recall kids getting cut up on that ###### up floor.

No I don't really.  Were you in Cincinnati?

Don
t\'s not for me to question How God will provide for my needs. I only have to Know that He will.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Jeff Leugers Fan Club
« Reply #56 on: March 30, 2004, 11:31:00 AM »
No, I was in Dallas.  We had a transfer named Jeff (Young I think was his last name)  from Cincinnati.  He told me a lot about that place.
I mainly remember him telling me about the nails and how one guy got his face cut from one.

Offline toddbrown

• View Profile
Jeff Leugers Fan Club
« Reply #57 on: April 01, 2004, 02:51:00 AM »
what are you so butt hurt about?
emeber me? I was Todd Brown Dallas(Irving) Straight 89-90 I commenced and was on staff for a short time, then fell off the face of the earth please email me if you remember me I really want to get in touch with other dallas  straight ppl!

Offline toddbrown

• View Profile
Jeff Leugers Fan Club
« Reply #58 on: April 01, 2004, 02:55:00 AM »
Froderick, whats your problem with me?
is it possible that you are wrong about the whole ALL STAFF MEMBERS MUST DIE thing?
seriousley, how old are you anyway?
would you say that shit to peoples face?
I doubt it, as it is undeniably retarded.
Seriousley, get over it, get a life.
I cant wait to here your retoric reply to this one by the way, because you know that your reply is only going to make you look stupid, yet you cannot just let it go.
So what say you?

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Jeff Leugers Fan Club
« Reply #59 on: April 01, 2004, 09:51:00 AM »
and for you to reduce him to his actions 22 years ago is immature and one dimensional

I don't think so. I say "reduce" him to it, who gives a flying fuck how long ago it was. Now, this only applies if he was abusive. Personally, I don't have quite as much of a bone to pick w/ ex-staff as some others here, but if they are GUILTY, and especially if they FUCKED WITH ME PERSONALLY, I don't have a problem with revenge, or them killing themselves. And oh hell yeah, I'd say it to someone's face. It's not really YOU that I have a problem with these days, so much as it is Morli (no explanation should be needed here) And, I'd like to add that I have friends TODAY that were staff members in VA straight when I was there - three of them, in fact, that I can think of. Sorry for the obscenity back there, it was really meant for Morli. I hope this has answered your questions.